FinderKeeper

Lay low  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Undercover Valentina

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

978.jpg

This is a Mythic Days event. Detailed event description is here.
Event runs for three days. 9000 shards are added to the pool every 2 hours.

Undercover

My skillful hero,

Are you a spy? Cause you look like you’d perform well undercovers..

From today until the 6th of November (1 pm UTC+1), you’ll have 2 days to go on a secret spy mission with Undercover Valentina. She will need you to be quiet so no one can hear you two doing it.

Come penetrate my top secret facility!

Boss Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Undercover Valentina

This event runs in parallel to other events.

HH_Calendar_November_CL_and_Mythic.png

@Noacc

• Thanks 9
  • Hearts 2

9,5/10 (that´s a perfect score for anyone except Norou in my books :P )

I´ll finish upgrading her and come back for the final feedback :D
---------------------
EDIT: the latter poses and scences are even better than the first imo (also I like the little easter eggs in there :D )

There´s also a mistake in her data (green eyes -> should be blue (or I´m maybe just clour blind)) Let me just post it here before somebody decides to go on a rampage once they fix it :D  ( @Noacc I feel like that´s worth a ping..I´m definitely not petty or trying to justify a ping for other reasons.. also feel free to read the rest of my comment below :P

---------------------

(when do we finally get a mythic norou 👉👈  (yes I believe a mythic norou will be benefical for the community and the game (@)Noacc (didn´t really want to unnecessary ping you but kinda did want to mention you))

(yes I actually believe that (well not really but I still want a mythic norou:P) sorry for the little off-topic, hope no one got triggerd :P (unless the devs got triggered to finally give us a mythic norou)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Hearts 1

Awww the hard time has come, she looks good but idk if i can go for her. I really should not because i think i can safely afford 1 more girl and i would like to be something more "special". Also i still want to keep doing all the Poa at the end of the month and that is always 7200 kobans so....🤔

Now for this reason: @holymolly stop tempting me please there is a person here (me) that is trying to hold himself back XD now i have that voice in my mind that is saying: "take her, she is Tifa, she is beautiful and has a surprise!!!". Now i have to consider to take her XD well 2 days of thinking for me ahead :). Do not worry i'm a "generous god" and i forgive you 🤭

Side note even a Mythic Fanny & Fione would be beneficial for the community (imo) 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

Awww the hard time has come, she looks good but idk if i can go for her. I really should not because i think i can safely afford 1 more girl and i would like to be something more "special". Also i still want to keep doing all the Poa at the end of the month and that is always 7200 kobans so....🤔

Now for this reason: @holymolly stop tempting me please there is a person here (me) that is trying to hold himself back XD now i have that voice in my mind that is saying: "take her, she is Tifa, she is beautiful and has a surprise!!!". Now i have to consider to take her XD well 2 days of thinking for me ahead :). Do not worry i'm a "generous god" and i forgive you 🤭

Side note even a Mythic Fanny & Fione would be beneficial for the community (imo) 😆

Consider this: She's a cool spy, who steals things. And Kinkoid promised us special abilities. So I don't see why they wouldn't give her an actual "Steal" ability, so she can bring kobans to the harem after each battle or every day.
Not that I'm trying to convince you that she's cool, awesome and deserves every koban spent on her or anything ;)

• Haha 4

20 hours ago, Xemnas said:

You tempting Devil!!!!! Get away from me 🤣🤣

I´ve spent 5,3k (plus 2160 kobans on boosters and my stocked up combativity (257)) on her .. I don´t want to make false promises but it´s possible to get her fairly cheap :D (and I did 50x spins not 1x fights ^^) (but the last mythic was fairly expensive even with boosters for me :( )

• Hearts 1

5 hours ago, Noacc said:

@holymolly
Molly, Norou's eye color is not wrong!

She has a bandage over her eyes...you don't know the color 😂
It may be even purple! 

I was talking about valentinas eyes :P

As for norou´s eye color: I´m down for whatever eye colors you guys want if we get a mythic norou
:D

• Haha 1

Mythic days never disappoint, excellent girl again.

700 battles, 56 drops, 56 (+ 44 from Sandalwood perfume) shards. 8062 (+2160) kobans needed to get her.

image.png.9eee8f6dab27d41cb99eb03e68540663.png

I will also suggest girls for future mythic days: Norou (Hollymolly, you are a bad boy great guy), Fabienne, Tachibana, old girls from the first worlds, Gork ... :P

• Like 4
  • Thinking 2
  • Hearts 1

21 minutes ago, jelom said:

Gork

Actually after warcraft movie and the ogress we met here (avoid spoilers) I'm down for that now (thank to you KK, I'm happy with sexy ogress too XD) even though probably there aren't many players like me 🤣

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Master Edward said:

Valentina is made not bad but I'm not sure that have enough resources for Mythic Days and PoA for this month, so unfortunately I think I need to skip Mythic Days this time. 🤔

Mafia II about Mythic Days.png

i would guess you will have enough resources in the end with daily missions rewards + league + contests, but cant gurantee you ofc

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Xemnas said:

Actually after warcraft movie and the ogress we met here (avoid spoilers) I'm down for that now (thank to you KK, I'm happy with sexy ogress too XD) even though probably there aren't many players like me 🤣

I'd love that. If only to laugh at the screams of agony of some people 😂.

Now, if we're suggesting new mythic girls, I want a Mythic Geekette.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kenrae said:

You mean Norou and Geekette right? :P

3 hours ago, blaa said:

i would guess you will have enough resources in the end with daily missions rewards + league + contests, but cant gurantee you ofc

@Master Edward yeah I´d also say it should be plenty (especially if you´re able to get 4 mythic boosters from market you should be able to get valentina and still have around 4-8k kobans left (depending on your rng)) 🤔

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, blaa said:

9 minutes ago, holymolly said:

yeah I´d also say it should be plenty (especially if you´re able to get 4 mythic boosters from market you should be able to get valentina and still have around 4-8k kobans left (depending on your rng)) 🤔

Maybe you are right, but what if I get Valentina and Kinkoid will add Mythic Norou in next month? No no no, I need to wait 😄

• Haha 2
  • Hearts 1

1 hour ago, Master Edward said:

Maybe you are right, but what if I get Valentina and Kinkoid will add Mythic Norou in next month? No no no, I need to wait 😄

I´m pretty sure Noacc would have hinted it for me already if she´s next months mythic :P .. so mythic Norou will probably not happen before january :P (it´s not a question of if just a question of when it´ll happen :D (trust me I´m definitely able to manifest a mythic norou))
Also.. @FinderKeeper I want to create the topic for mythic norou once we get her..
I´d just like to say that in advance :D
(let me add something else to my comment so that it isn´t too off-topic:P)

I wonder how KK plan to re-release the mythic girls/ revivals from now on 🤔 ..since they´re all about exclusive girls now I wouldn´t be supprised if we won´t see mythic revivals anymore but some other form of event that´s really hard .. I just hope that you won´t have to wait for too long for valentina to reappear ..but who knows^^..
(puu..now the other mods can´t scold me for being just off-topic with my comment :P )

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Kenrae said:

The art for Summer Geekette was rather mythical already. Hard to top that. Gork would be cool. Mythic Bunnys Mom and Lupas Mom would be amazing.

And one day a Mythic Leeditt because Sylvanas needs a more spectacular art representation compared to what we've gotten so far.

Edited by Gotaku
  • Like 1
  • Hearts 1

Okay, okay guys, calm down. I agree that we need a Mythic Norou and a Mythic Leeditt sounds great too. But we still have Juliette and Skytte without a Mythic skin, so others can definitely wait a bit.

As for the glorious Mythic Valentina. I got lucky and managed to get her for just a bit under 10k kobans. The cheapest mythic girl I got so far. Can't believe how lucky I am! Love her.

-

-

:ph34r: Meanwhile in the spy headquarters, agent Valentina reports: The infiltration of Bomba's harem is a resounding success.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Hearts 1