So has Pachinko girl odds been dropped drastically?

vorack

just rng f++ing you up probably... I´ve needed more than 300 MyP orbs for girls several times in the past and I´m also currently on a 92 EpP orbs without a girl run on my main account but I got 2 girls within 19 MyP orbs and 2 girls within 40 EpP orbs on nutaku :)

il y a 27 minutes, holymolly a dit :

just rng f++ing you up probably...

Not necessarily, for once. There are not a lot of participants in the MP thread, but Pachinko rewards have been modified recently, and so far, the MP drop rates appear to be way below the expected 1/50 rate (More like 1/100 to 1/200). Unfortunately, there isn't enough data yet (It's only been 1 week). It could also be that some players are more likely to report their bad runs than their daily runs, which would make the stats look worse than they are. But it's at least worth checking.

Hopefully, we'll be able to collect some data during the next Pachinko contests (LC at the latest :) )

• Like 2
  • Surprised :O 1

Well, the rate appears to be way below it was. I like the changes giving me the opportunity to finally get behind the high level players by getting more good books and att, but before i got one girl in around 35 draws in mythic pachinko. At the beginning of the week i spent over 100 and nothing. That's... unbelievable...

Edited by Croy

The problem is they never released the drop rates for epic/mythic single orbs so that does allow them to either increase or decrease drop rates if they want.
i have noticed a change in the amount people have needed to spend to get girl drops ever since gems were added to pachinko.

15 hours ago, Liliat said:

[...] the expected 1/50 rate [...]

Oh? I've always thought it was 1/75. Which is almost exactly my usual drop rate in the Mythic Pachinko. I was quite happy with that... until now. 😜

For the last Mythic Girl I used up 176 Orbs recently. For the one before... close to 200 if I remember it right. And the drop rate for equipment in the Epic Pachinko seems to be really low now. Got nothing out of the last 50 Epic Orbs, just like @vorack. So, yes, maybe they changed something there.

Can't say anything about the drop rate of Epic Pachinko girls yet. Seems lower to me for quite a while now, but this could just be bad luck.

Edited by Moonlynx

The Patch Notes numbers 47 & 49 several things were changed in the Event, Epic, and Great Pachinko games to make room for gems and books. No mention was made regarding the drop rate for girls but it wouldn't be a big surprise to discover the girl drop rate was changed without mention. I have not noticed such a change (my averages are still between 70-80 spins to get a girl), but it is possible. 

il y a 29 minutes, Moonlynx a dit :

Oh? I've always thought it was 1/75. Which is almost exactly my usual drop rate in the Mythic Pachinko. I was always quite happy with that... until now. 😜

I believe it was 1/100 (1/110?) for players with Avatars, and 1/50 (1/55?) for players with an empty avatar pool (Because the Avatars had a 50% drop rate; so once they were gone, your chances to get anything else doubled). Since KK removed the Avatars, maybe it's ~1/100 for everyone now. That's just a guess.

Il y a 3 heures, Methos2 a dit :

We should get another survey done. How should we proceed? How was the statistic done last time?

You can post your MP results here:

(If you're participating, just make sure you post your results regularly, and not just when you have really bad luck or really good luck :) )

There's a similar thread for EpP:

• Like 4

il y a 8 minutes, Methos2 a dit :

Is anyone compiling the data? It's hard to draw any conclusion by reading bunch of posts.

There's not much to compile yet. It's only been a week since the last patch, and less than 10 girls drops have been reported since. But current rates are somewhere between 1/100 and 1/200.

We need more data! :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Liliat said:

I believe it was 1/100 (1/110?) for players with Avatars, and 1/50 (1/55?) for players with an empty avatar pool (Because the Avatars had a 50% drop rate; so once they were gone, your chances to get anything else doubled). Since KK removed the Avatars, maybe it's ~1/100 for everyone now. That's just a guess.

Sadly the system works not in this way. It works mostly like the Girls on bosses. The Chance for Girls was always the same. If Avatars avalaible, they drop with 50%. If they are not avalaible there range would added to the Books and Booster.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Liliat said:

We need more data! :)

Absolutely! Confirmation bias can be really strong with this one.

For those still having doubts, try to look at it like this: 1/50 chance is an average. And for it to be average, you can have many girl drops after 20-40 orbs and then a single unlucky streak, like mine, for hundreds of orbs.

We need much more hard data before we can start assuming the chances. Preferrably thousands of orbs.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MaybeRegret said:

So, I have 3 girls available and 805 mythical orbs. Let's see what I get.

You should be able to get them all. In my experience over the last few months (where I have felt it being a bit stingier) it's about 100 MP orbs on average to get 1 girl. A bad streak might require 200 per girl, a lucky streak might require 50 per girl, but with 800 you should have more than enough to get all three.