• Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Fantasy Season. Next Event >>

1148.jpg

Mythic Revival

Alexa Play With Me

My intergalactic hero,

This kinky android is representing the Haremverse across the universe and has cum again to represent your Harem, if you are worthy.

Starting today and ending on the 25th of January (1 pm UTC+1), you’ll have 2 days to get onboard on the HH Close Encounters and and to prove your worth to the sex robot and intergalactic diplomat Alexa if you haven’t already.

Shoot me with your space cum-gun, darling!

Boss Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Alexa

Recent Girls
Legendary Contest, Leagues, 2x Path of Valor
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Lavender

ava0-1200x.webp

Treasure Flynn

ava0-1200x.webp

Vixen

ava0-1200x.webp

Moani

RzGj5kb.jpg <- clickable

@Noacc

• Thanks 4

If that's a revival, they could give us at least two mythic girls in case someone has one. Or at least a substitute for Alexa. I missed most of the mythic girls and it must be Alexa who I already have 😅 Wasn't there like 2 mythics before her?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

il y a 2 minutes, Kojot a dit :

Wasn't there like 2 mythics before her?

They have already been revived. Alexa was the third one released, and is the 3rd revival; no surprise here.

I said I would go for her, because she's Eccentric, but I'm not too sure anymore. I'm on vacation this week, and my internet connection is terrible. I couldn't even finish my daily missions yesterday because of that (took me 30 minutes just to log-in :D ). Today seems a bit better, though, so I'll give it a try. I'll use SP + Free regen, see how far I can go, and how many shards remain (I can't really be competitive when it takes 5 to 10 seconds for each action :) ). Also, I don't want to waste x50 fights if I'm not even sure I'll be able to play properly (even though it would make the experience a lot smoother).

So far so good, I was able to do my 20 fights and got 3+3 shards.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I appreciate this will just be conjecture, but will this be the last chance to get Alexa, or do you think Mythics may come back again somehow ?

To clarify, I'm still trying to collect as many girls as possible (excluding Patreon) but in no hurry so if there may be another chance I can what for Alexa.

Edited by Incubys

39 minutes ago, Incubys said:

I appreciate this will just be conjecture, but will this be the last chance to get Alexa, or do you think Mythics may come back again somehow ?

if you really want her, get her now. I think she will come back eventually (2 years from now?), but only time will tell.

• Like 1

I don't think it's a coincidence that Alexa's revival is now, nearly 12 months after her first event.  I'd predict that going forward, every Mythic will get a revival every year on her anniversary, just like the classic events.  Which means that in November, we'll start seeing two Mythics during the revival.

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

4 minutes ago, Francois561 said:

I don't think it's a coincidence that Alexa's revival is now, nearly 12 months after her first event.  I'd predict that going forward, every Mythic will get a revival every year on her anniversary, just like the classic events.  Which means that in November, we'll start seeing two Mythics during the revival.

That's an interesting thought, would be nice if it did continue like that. I'm just a little worried by the exclusivity push KK are on

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Francois561 said:

I'd predict that going forward, every Mythic will get a revival every year on her anniversary, just like the classic events.  Which means that in November, we'll start seeing two Mythics during the revival.

And does your crystal ball also tell you if these "Mythic Orgies" will have the same drop range as the regular orgy days? Seriously, your prediction will most likely not come true.

On the other hand, in a few years there will be more mythic than common girls in the game...

Edited by Bobick

I don't think "Alexa will be gone forever". But it took 8 months for the first 2 revivals, and ... 12 months? for Alexa. As @JustVisitingRebornmentioned on another thread, if they keep this frequency, Alexa will never come back. But I doubt it will be the case. I'm pretty sure Mythics will come back from time to time, just like every other girl. But it might take a long time; probably years rather than months.

So, if you want her, grab her while you can. If you want "all the girls", then obtaining Alexa probably means you'll have to skip on 2 or 3 other girls, so maybe not the best idea. If you want "all the girls" and are willing to pay for that, then get them each time you get the opportunity. You never know when they'll come back - or if they ever will, for that matter.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Liliat said:

I don't think "Alexa will be gone forever". But it took 8 months for the first 2 revivals, and ... 12 months? for Alexa. As @JustVisitingRebornmentioned on another thread, if they keep this frequency, Alexa will never come back. But I doubt it will be the case. I'm pretty sure Mythics will come back from time to time, just like every other girl. But it might take a long time; probably years rather than months.

So, if you want her, grab her while you can. If you want "all the girls", then obtaining Alexa probably means you'll have to skip on 2 or 3 other girls, so maybe not the best idea. If you want "all the girls" and are willing to pay for that, then get them each time you get the opportunity. You never know when they'll come back - or if they ever will, for that matter.

Whilst I'd like as many girls as I can, I realise this game is a marathon not a sprint, so happy to wait (even another year or two) if necessary for another chance, as I'd rather get a HC Mythic next. Fingers crossed you are right and JVR is wrong !

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Incubys said:

Whilst I'd like as many girls as I can, I realise this game is a marathon not a sprint, so happy to wait (even another year or two) if necessary for another chance, as I'd rather get a HC Mythic next. Fingers crossed you are right and JVR is wrong !

I would actually agree with @Liliat. If they continue the current pattern this is the last chance saloon for Alexa. But, in all honesty, I would lean towards believing that they will change the format sooner or later and there will be other chances in future.

If I was to take a guess, I think that MD will ultimately become like LD, where you'll have a new Mythic and an older Mythic that you can try to pick-up.

That said, I would also suspect that it'll be a decent length of time before we see Alexa again. I'll miss this one for reasons I explained in another thread, but I'm not happy about having to do so.

It'd be great if some of those who are going for Alexa could post up info on the drop rate!! I'm playing the free regens on her anyway (future proofing to reduce the costs at a later date - Slivanus also aligns with gems I need) and got a significant outlier of a result. 6 drops in 20 Combativity. I've seen a single instance of 5 on MD before, but never 6. As unlikely as it is, if the drop rate looked as if it had been increased that may impact my decision as I could sure use an Eccentric Mythic and have the Affection, Ymen and gems to manage another......

Edited by JustVisitingReborn

The previous revival was more expensive for me; this one is good so far: 5+5 shards in 32 fights, 15.6% drop rate.

Obviously, this won't hold :) but it's always nice to be lucky, even for short periods of time :D

I don't think the drop rates will be different from standard MD though. I still expect ~7% in the end, with streaks of luck and streaks of bad luck.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

It's be great if some of those who are going for Alexa could post up info on the drop rate!!

For me the whole event feels like an outlier, my best streak on a mythic girl ever. I got 47 shard drops in 430 combats; using 4 SP boosters, I am at 91 shards. This is of course still not sufficient to confirm an increased drop rate.

Edited by Bobick
  • Like 1

I came to the conclusion that i should get her and i'm in the position (i think) to get her. That said i'm having problems: the shards are going away way too fast and i wasn't able to be at the screen "in time". Also i don't really want to use the 50x button, in the end those are at least 500 kobans saved so it is better to not use it.

Now if the shards are going to accumulate i'll go for her otherwise i'm "forced" to give up, what a shame.

Good thing tho that KK realized that is not healthy to not make them come back: players perspective and KK's perspective too (they aren't cheap so some people actually buy kobans for them-> money for KK).

Since i have to choose on what to do wisely, maybe if i don't get her i'll have the kobans to go for the paid Pov (I like Fire force a lot and that Moani is tempting me XD)

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Incubys said:

There may be surplus shards towards end 2nd day / thru 3rd day like regular Mythic days, though as we are only getting half the the usual amount of shards that may not happen

It didn't happen on the first two revivals, but who knows.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

il y a une heure, Rommel84 a dit :

shards are either not appering or going so quick i dont get a chance for them.

I did saw them, so they appear.

.. And stay less than 5  minutes. :D 

Tbh, except with *50 i don't see how you can try to get her at this point

Good luck to those going for her. I have decided to hit the boss she is on if I'm online at the time shards show up, to get some scraps at this time. Not like I have anything better to use Combativity for at the moment.

If there stars to be a surplus later in the event, might give it a shot, but not unless I get to 12 shards before that point; so pretty unlikely.

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ January 23rd, 2022 ] MDR #3 - Alexa 🔴