Harem list, collecting Ymens etc. [Old Issues Return]

Alander

Hello.

After today's patch, I found a very annoying bug - the list of girls in the harem is always incomplete (in HH and CxH), it really interferes with collecting money.

A long time ago, after the previous alteration of the list, there was a similar error:

if you get into the harem through the market - the selected girl is always in the left column and the girls that do not fit near the beginning of the list are not displayed (this bug is still there).

Now, even with direct entry in harem, a noticeably larger number of girls randomly disappear from the list (6-10 out of ~700).

I ask you to respond - am I the only one who was so "lucky" or is this a general bug?

EDIT.

the girls disappear not randomly, but in the same places.

So far, the observed gaps in the list correspond to the sequence (24n + 1)

-----------

Mod Edit 2022/06/22: Further to today's patch, enough of these past Harem-related issues have resurfaced that this thread necromancy is approved. DO NOT make more duplicate report threads.
iv*

Edited by DvDivXXX
2022/06/22 old bugs back
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Something is off, I only noticed because when I went to get all the cash from the girls when I was done the total still had some I didn't clam. and it looks like it may be more then just HH. noticed the same on CxH. And there I have under 100. I found that if I know who I'm not seeing I can put them in the search and then they will show up but other wise just scrolling they do not. Not sure if who is not showing is random or specific girls. will need to get a running list to track that.

Edit:

Ya it does seem to be a certen block range, if I change the sort order who I can't see changes. That is one odd bug.

Edited by Yamiray

One solution you can use for now:

Change how you're showing them (top right button). It seems to reset them and you can get the money

Welp, nevermind. It worked one time and now it doesn't do the trick anymore

Edited by Boulie2

4 hours ago, Eckos said:

Is the second issue mentioned in the above thread (when you filter one person appears twice) also present on HH?

If they changed a minor bug into a major one in the process of trying to fix it I have no words, but since I do not see the double girl any more that is most likely what this is from.

Yes, this is indeed a bug. A few random girls and their Ymen rewards keep dissappearing, it doesnt matter which setting you put the list in or if youve reloaded the page or not. Ive tested out all methods, no solutions.

The error is since the last update. @Noacc Can you please inform the team of this collection/dissapearance bug?

• Hearts 1

Addition: I have noticed a pattern: it seems to be happening to the same girls over and over, but I can only remember a few from ComixH: Sea Serpent, Mistress of Bush and Alpha Lupa are among the ones disappearing.

Important to note: Sea and Mistress can reappear when you set the grid to another function, but Alpha stays gone. Alpha pops up in another setting again.

So here's likely the problem: when 'fixing' the database for the latest update, Im estimating they forgot or incorrectly put in a number of values for certain girls for the various new 'Sort by'options. Like a comma, check or mispelling. They have to recheck their database for mistakes.

Edited by Gotaku

Ha. Support responds with template advice to change browser, clean cookies.

Cleared cookies again - did not help.

Please, can someone more fluent in English explain the problem to tech support?

(I myself write through a translator and could not quite formulate what the error is expressed in)

My tip for collecting the missing cash:

- Select a girl somewhere in the middle of the list

-  Click on +Aff/+XP (To go to her page in the market)

- Then click on her again (to go back to her in the Harem)

This will slightly change the way girls are displayed in the harem, giving you a chance to collect some of the previously missing girls.

But it's tedious (What did you expect? We're talking about collecting money from the harem, here :D )

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Liliat said:

My tip for collecting the missing cash:

- Select a girl somewhere in the middle of the list

-  Click on +Aff/+XP (To go to her page in the market)

- Then click on her again (to go back to her in the Harem)

This will slightly change the way girls are displayed in the harem, giving you a chance to collect some of the previously missing girls.

But it's tedious (What did you expect? We're talking about collecting money from the harem, here :D )

This actually worked, cant believe it!
Had to click on the money a dozend times till I got it, however, I got it :D

• Haha 1

I can help out a bit. HHarems list is a bit long, but here's most of the ones that vanish on Comix every time:

These become visible again when ranked by level:
- Tempest
- Epiphany
- Golden Silk
- Sea Serpent
- Farrah F
- Undercover Meg
- Nefertitty
- Astral Am
- Samantha Vor
- Jinny

Im missing the other set, because I left it on a certain ranking, but I know on of them is:
- Alpha Lupa

So check their databases for errors, that should help.

Edited by Gotaku
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gotaku said:

So check their databases for errors, that should help.

I'm not sure this would be database. the array that is on client side has all the girls, so feel like this would be some kind of javascript issue when using that data.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Yamiray said:

I'm not sure this would be database. the array that is on client side has all the girls, so feel like this would be some kind of javascript issue when using that data.

I think I understand what's going on.

When scrolling the harem page, the girls are loaded in blocks of 24.

For some reason, the first girl of the block does not appear, and only 23 girls get on the page. Because of this, there are regular gaps in the list for any kind of sorting.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Alander said:

I think I understand what's going on.

When scrolling the harem page, the girls are loaded in blocks of 24.

For some reason, the first girl of the block does not appear, and only 23 girls get on the page. Because of this, there are regular gaps in the list for any kind of sorting.

nice observation, that error could be as simple as a for loop using (i < 24) when it should be (i <= 24 or i < 25) making it miss one every time it runs.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Gotaku said:

Wouldnt a script issue cause random mistakes? The problem is consistent, so should be data afaik.

if data from database is loaded into an array in the same order using the "Order By" sql then a looping error would be consistent. without order by it could be random. Plus of testing I have done it seem to support the missing block idea. if sorting by level finding what is missing and then leveling girl by it I have seen them show up and another go missing.

• Like 1

I have the same problem. 168.000 ymen is visible for pick up but the girls are invisible. The same thing happens in Comix harem but there periodicly I can get them all (more so after I perform an upgade to a girls grade. In HH upgrading a girl didn't help)

• DvDivXXX changed the title to Harem list, collecting Ymens etc. [Old Issues Return]
  • DvDivXXX pinned this topic
  • DvDivXXX unpinned this topic