Community Scripts [Links in OP]

DvDivXXX

il y a 1 minute, DvDivXXX a dit :

They do have god-mode dev accounts. Would have probably been a good idea to give a similar boost to test accounts they expected to really test and report things.

God accounts give a very wrong idea about what the game looks like, and it's very apparent when devs show their mock-up designs with 500+ lvl 10 MG (or even lvl 20, why not) and 5 Billion kobans at lvl 30.

Would probably be much more appropriate to have "reasonably high level accounts". Even the 800 orbs gift kinda sucks for testing, because it's 20x what we actually got on the main server.

Either way, I think the most reliable way to figure out these mistakes is by developing scripts: if your function doesn't match what the game says, one of them is wrong. I don't think regular players could notice that the opponent's gear is wrong, especially when this gear is not displayed anywhere; but it becomes immediately obvious when trying to update scripts such as booster detector (I also figured out that the defense bonus is missing in the actual game, because I saw it in the game data when adding gear to the Harem++ script. This bug still isn't solved today, of course).

And it's even harder to notice on the test server, because people are typically not taking the league too seriously (At least players who only join the test server for testing new features. Can't talk for those who actually play it daily).

• Like 4

For sure, God accounts are one among so many reasons that someone like Rosso has basically no idea what the actual player experience is in his own game. So maybe giving us that level of OP wouldn't have been helpful, but between this and just leaving us with whatever we happened to have on hand...

Which in my case was and still is a tutorial-level virtually untouched noob account (and I imagine that would be most players' case as well. I mean sure some madmen out there give themselves twice or even up to 5 times the daily chores by playing every possible reskin at once, but that level of commitment for a test account... where pics and UI don't even change? it hurts just thinking about ^^). So basically, almost every time I open the test server when a new feature or upcoming change is up there, I'm promptly reminded that I can't test anything on that account, and close the TS again.

• Like 3

I follow your expirences with much interest and almost don't dare to interrupt the flow.
So I will be as silent as I can and just put this little unimportant visual thing in that corner over there, and hope nobody stumbles over it. 😉

But can you tell me which number this is ? image.png.deb37210207f571545fa5afa33854c1b.png

Sorry for the interruption, carry on to your thoughts. 😁

• Haha 4

The rewards track of the SE does not collapse... Do I need to check something for it to collapse (Show only the rewards that I didn't claim)?

Or does the script need to be updated? I think that I have the most updated version of zoo's script, thanks.

Another issue:

The KK links (for other games, facebook, discord, twitter) are being put on the link for the Seasonal Event on the mobile view. Many times when I want to enter the event, it's opening another tab with another game or social media... which is very annoying 😢

Can it be arranged that the KK links won't be shown on the SE widget?

Edited by OmerB

11 hours ago, Rylarth said:

some sort of sorting system for avatars would be sorely needed honestly Right Now I think most Players can agree that any sorting system is better than No sorting system at all

12 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

Yes I thought that some time ago, when I tried looking for an interesting Avatar.
Saw some on different pages, but wasn't able to find them afterwards, and it would be great to be able to compare them better, not only 6 at a time.

Maybe our Script Gurus might have a look at it, or is there even yet such a thing I'm not aware of?

Well, anybody up to the task, or has something that works?
Would surely be much appreciated. 👍

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 1

The script is not showing the percentage of the damage I made of the Club champion's HP, and how many shards I'll get at the moment when we beat him (this is an example from PSH, but it's the same on all games).

Btw, a suggestion for HH++: What about an option to remove the PoV/PoG "claim all" button? I hit it once unintentionally and from then on regularly got a heart attack when being tired and my mouse hovered over that button, because I wanted to claim the latest bonus reward or so 😄. Could be also combined with the existing option for seasons.

28 minutes ago, Horsting said:

a suggestion for HH++: What about an option to remove the PoV/PoG "claim all" button?

If you use HH++ OCD, there is already a setting for this (Hide "Claim All" button). It's off by default.

• Like 3

I have a question and I didn't find anything after searching in this topic.

Is the "Improved waifu" function turning off the animation of waifu? Do I miss any option about it?

Showing random waifu is good, but I hope every one coquet.😍

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

It's a known issue with the game since the patch. I don't think either version of the script has a workaround at this time.

It's just comparing the selected item to my current equipment, and colouring it green or red...
But without it, I need to jump back and forth to my current equipment, remember which slot I'm checking and then back to the market.

25 minutes ago, OmerB said:

It's just comparing the selected item to my current equipment, and colouring it green or red...
But without it, I need to jump back and forth to my current equipment, remember which slot I'm checking and then back to the market.

Yes. We know. We all have the same issue since the patch. The patch caused this. I don't know that scripters can fix or circumvent it until KK hopefully fixes the issue with the game itself.

Can't we just exclude the Game from the Script?
That would make many things much easier and I guess it would run much smoother. 😉

Or someone creates a script that emulates the game, on which we can use all the scripts we love.

Why didn't we think about that before? 🙄🤪

Edited by Der DinX
  • Haha 7

8 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

That would make many things much easier and I guess it would run much smoother. 😉

a script is a bandaid, it can stop bleeding and prevent wounds to become infected.
If you have internal bleeding, skull fractures and as ruptured lung, no amount of band aids will fix the underlying problem

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

Or someone creates a script that emulates the game, on which we can use all the scripts we love.

Why didn't we think about that before? 🙄🤪

I understand what you mean tho, yeah it would be best if we could play this scriptless.
The problem is that things that are either unclear or poorly setup for we as the player to recieve the information.

Navigating the harem is fine, if you have 20 girls, when you pass 1000 its a chore, and yes the original harem does have some filters, the Haremscript from Liliat just makes it so much more convenient and easier to figure out what you need.
It also makes you have a much better equipment screen for girl equip, where you can add gear to girls on one screen, where you can compare numbers and put stuff where they are most useful, something that should have been ingame from day #1

Zoop0kemon has the "standard" script that changes the ui, gives you more information, and lets you customize what you want to see or not, it also fixes a lot of problems, like there was a timer bug on when some resources would be replenished that afaik, was never fixed by the devs, and script took care of it.
It also adds the valuable % notificator, meaning you can look at a fight and figure out what the changes are of winning, without having to advanced math and prayer to proceed.
This script does a lot of other things too, too many for me to include here, as much as I basically cannot play this game without it.

-MM- brought us the chat script, it has a lot of featured for the chat, a lot of wich I don't use, but it makes you able to gif to your hearts content, and link stuff directly into char.
The main feature I like with it tho, it makes the window stop scrolling if someone posts a message, it's allways a pain to try to read some previous messages, when some ahole, keeps posting in chat.
This feature stops that, and you can look at previous conversations without going insane.

Speaking of -MM-, the simulate headband in pantheon is also really convenient, as you can use that to quickly figure out if its worth dropping a mythic headband on to proceed in the pantheon, without actually dropping kobans on it.

There are probably a lot more valuable scripts out there, but these are the ones I use, and I could not see myself play the game without them.

• Like 1
  • Hearts 2

50 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

and I could not see myself play the game without them.

I now what you mean, and surely many others as well.

Don't now how long I played it only as it is, trying to calculate fights to get a clue if I can win.
Then I heared of "The Script", found and got it running, man that was a difference.
Booster detector is nice to have, so you can see if to better wait till maybe the opponent is not or less boosted.

And yes, Harem++ is another Gamechanger.

It is just embarassing when a game depends on scipts, to offer needed basic features or make it playable at all.

Does anyone remember good old "Galaxywars"?
Rather simple without much Grafics, just click on counter and wait till it is finished, do this a few dozent times on your homeworld and on as many other Planets you can manage.

And here comes the Problem with a teeny tiny little bug, where the Planet Numberingsystem used letters and signs like äö and all the stuff you can't use in an Internetadress.
This Bug was never fixed, you only could acces those Planets with help of a sorting sript, that moved them to a place with "valid" signs. Now you could do the needed stuff and afterwards sort the next Planet "in reach".
And we played it that way for a long time. 🙄

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

it's allways a pain to try to read some previous messages, when some ahole, keeps posting in chat.

It's things like this that remind me you're in @holymolly's club. :ph34r:💨

Also, did you seriously make a whole open love letter to community scripters without mentioning @Tom208? (or Numbers for that matter, damn I can never remember the actual numbers to ping him ^^). I mean, I'm using Zoo's fork as well these days (simply fits a bit better to my playstyle and preferences), but Tom's fork is still out there and both versions share a ton. I think they also give each other ideas or pick up bits and pieces from one another and in the end this kind of emulation improves both (it was already like this with Tom and Numbers before, whereas a few years back the HH++ script was pretty sad and barely kept alive by Shal, back when I started playing).

Praise be to all of the community scripters who gave us so much convenience and comfort that the bare game likely never will by now, and still work in the shadows to maintain our enhanced player experience. ❤️ 

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 2
  • Hearts 1

I didnt join a club for a long time, and thus didnt use scripts for a long time either;
so early scripts and stuff I don't know too much about.

I have heard about Tom and numbers, but since I don't have too much concrete information;
I try not to speak too much about things I don't know too much about.
I just went thru the mods I use right now to look for authors.

I don't use the offical discord either, I was on it for a bit, but it just kept pinging me about messages, since there is 
a fair amount of traffic there.

You mentioned Shal doing something with a script, and I vagely remember something about that,
Since I am in the same club, I remember him more as the character that used to be the same level as me, but
for some reason got ahead, and now keeps moving away from me :P

*Edit; went back and checked, and sure enought; the old version of the "standard" script was indeed
made by numbers; 

Edited by EpicBacon
  • Like 1
  • uwu 1

• DvDivXXX changed the title to Community Scripts [Links in OP]
  • Ravi-Sama featured this topic
  • Ravi-Sama pinned this topic