Community Scripts [Links in OP]

DvDivXXX

7 hours ago, zoopokemon said:

Opponents stats don't seem to follow any formula and instead are random and based on the player's own stats.

So it doesn't matter that you try to improve yours' and your girls' stats, the labyrinth has the same difficulty for everyone.

And if easy level leaves you with more than half of your team tired, then future harder levels would be impossible to beat without multiple rejuvenation stones.

• Like 1

I just noticed something strange in leagues, my team is vertically mirrored from what I selected when I select myself :

Team selection screen Pre-battle tab
image.png.fb202019d0ba6dc53d1f267af7aa9c7d.png image.png.6d4d48d50f1e7387cc6465c3f8faee9c.png

Only happens with the script since you can't select yourself without it and only to yourself, other players have the good order (tried by fighting one).

9 hours ago, zoopokemon said:

The girls' stats are calculated as

Harmony: CEIL(0.2*G's KH +     2*P's Harmony)
Attack:  CEIL(    G's KH +       P's Primary Stat)
Defense: CEIL(0.5*G's CH + 0.25*(P's Secondary Stat + P's Tertiary Stat))
Ego:     CEIL(  8*G's HC +       P's Endurance)
Speed:   CEIL(0.2*G's KH +       P's Harmony)

Display Power = CEIL(Ego + 7.5*(Attack + Defense) + 0.625*Speed)

The player stats are calculated without any boosters and girl stats are taken without any blessings applied. Opponents stats don't seem to follow any formula and instead are random and based on the player's own stats.

Thanks a lot! How did you find this out? 😅

Good to have the "Power" formula as well, so I can re-check my assumption that there is a bug with how this is calculated. It helps that Rena's script now adds ego to the tooltip (and alternatively to have the formula for ego as well).

1 minute ago, Horsting said:

Thanks a lot! How did you find this out? 😅

I just mined for the stats of all my girls on the selection page and did some linear regressions to figure out the formulas. Figuring out that boosters weren't being factored into the players stats was a bit tricky. Also afterwards I ended up confirming that I figured out the correct formulas with a dev on the mod server. I don't know what the formula for starting mana is, and mana generation seems to be always 20.

• Hearts 1

3 hours ago, OmerB said:

It's weird that the girls KH stat is being taken for attack for all girls. I would expected that it would change with the girls class.

Well, if the AP would be based on each girls main stat/class, every girl would be a damage dealer. Since KH gives AP, HC gives ego (and is supposed to give defence) and CH is supposed to give mana (starting + regeneration), the class of a girl defines its role: HC=tank, KH=DD, CH=mage. Tanks and mages are just currently broken until the stats mapping is fixed (in case this is ever done), and DDs are currently the best mages in the same turn.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

Battle Simulator v4 - 4.13.3
https://github.com/rena-jp/hh-battle-simulator-v4/raw/main/dist/hh-battle-simulator-v4.user.js

Added attack order icons to the pre-battle page and the team edit page for Labyrinth.

attack_order.thumb.jpg.f2d4e26da8c1021102ee908f5e4be9b6.jpg

On 12/8/2023 at 8:48 PM, mdnoria said:

I just noticed something strange in leagues, my team is vertically mirrored from what I selected when I select myself :

Team selection screen Pre-battle tab
image.png.fb202019d0ba6dc53d1f267af7aa9c7d.png image.png.6d4d48d50f1e7387cc6465c3f8faee9c.png

Only happens with the script since you can't select yourself without it and only to yourself, other players have the good order (tried by fighting one).

Not just your team. All opposing teams are mirrored. Thanks to this, the front of the player's team and the opposing team face each other in Labyrinth.

mirror.jpg.03a8b8d686bb9f8870de719c60e48047.jpg

• Thanks 4

Guys, Sorry for silly question, but i did not know how to install on my Firefox on PC and principally on mobile, the "8. Leagues script ++ from MM" (or the better script, i want only for Theo Leagues), about the Java and the others things, but too i dont have time this months to read the 28 pages, but i really like, I need some help with this basic info.

Did you install a browser addon for scripts already? Generally I recommend ViolentMonkey: https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/violentmonkey/

On Firefox mobile, you have a limited selection of addons only, which includes TamperMonkey.

After done, just click the related link from OP you want to install, and the browser addon should show you a prompt to do so automatically.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Horsting said:

Did you install a browser addon for scripts already? Generally I recommend ViolentMonkey: https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/violentmonkey/

On Firefox mobile, you have a limited selection of addons only, which includes TamperMonkey.

After done, just click the related link from OP you want to install, and the browser addon should show you a prompt to do so automatically.

Thanks @Horsting, it worked on pc (i not test on mobile yet), just dont show the top 1-4 winnings, but its not a problem.

aa.png

Edited by Marc121212

1 hour ago, Marc121212 said:

just dont show the top 1-4 winnings

Not sure what you mean by this?

Btw, you seem to use Zoo's HH++ BDSM script (based on appearance of additional info at the bottom) with its battle simulator. Keep in mind that this does not take into account GS5 and hence provides pretty wrong results. Tom's HH++ OCD version does this correctly and Rena's separate battle simulator.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Not sure what you mean by this?

Btw, you seem to use Zoo's HH++ BDSM script (based on appearance of additional info at the bottom) with its battle simulator. Keep in mind that this does not take into account GS5 and hence provides pretty wrong results. Tom's HH++ OCD version does this correctly and Rena's separate battle simulator.

it's this:

sadsadsad.png.56a353eb225485f77be13b505d92ec66.png

But it's just aesthetic/curiosity, but for me using Tom208's OCD "only" script this information doesn't appear, but like i said, no problem, you help a lot.

Nope same here :

Error in deferred function TypeError: t.includes is not a function
    e moz-extension://12a2b190-803b-429d-9064-eb8554c51fe7/userscripts/Hentai-Heroes++-BDSM-version.user.js?id=5ffff902-dc8c-4939-872b-35486c856b46:65
    parseLocaleRoundedInt moz-extension://12a2b190-803b-429d-9064-eb8554c51fe7/userscripts/Hentai-Heroes++-BDSM-version.user.js?id=5ffff902-dc8c-4939-872b-35486c856b46:65
    collectFromOpponentsList moz-extension://12a2b190-803b-429d-9064-eb8554c51fe7/userscripts/Hentai-Heroes++-BDSM-version.user.js?id=5ffff902-dc8c-4939-872b-35486c856b46:65
    collectFromOpponentsList moz-extension://12a2b190-803b-429d-9064-eb8554c51fe7/userscripts/Hentai-Heroes++-BDSM-version.user.js?id=5ffff902-dc8c-4939-872b-35486c856b46:65
    collect moz-extension://12a2b190-803b-429d-9064-eb8554c51fe7/userscripts/Hentai-Heroes++-BDSM-version.user.js?id=5ffff902-dc8c-4939-872b-35486c856b46:65
    runDeferred moz-extension://12a2b190-803b-429d-9064-eb8554c51fe7/userscripts/Hentai-Heroes++-BDSM-version.user.js?id=5ffff902-dc8c-4939-872b-35486c856b46:65
    runDeferred moz-extension://12a2b190-803b-429d-9064-eb8554c51fe7/userscripts/Hentai-Heroes++-BDSM-version.user.js?id=5ffff902-dc8c-4939-872b-35486c856b46:65
    jQuery 13
Hentai-Heroes++-BDSM-version.user.js:65:158404

6 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

Am I the only one whose filtering of opponents in Leagues in Zoo's HH++ script has stopped working?

Nope. I can't filter the opponents as well. Also, all the opponent boosters have the same view (so I can't tell when they're about to expire).

• Like 1

And I came to ask the same thing. I can't pin myself to the top of the list either. No stats on the bottom etc. It's a bit annoying. =/

I wonder what changed to make this issue arise. Apart from changing the duration of Labyrinth nothing is supposed to have been updated server side today...

• Like 1

Okay, things are almost back to how they were before today's stealth patch, thanks to @zoopokemon's update. That's much appreciated!

The only thing that's still acting out (at least on my end) is the pin that doesn't work quite as usual:

image.png

Whether I have the pin icon enabled or disabled, I'm pinned but I'm also transparent so it's pretty hard to read when I scroll up or down the list.

19 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

the pin that doesn't work quite as usual:

image.png

Whether I have the pin icon enabled or disabled, I'm pinned but I'm also transparent so it's pretty hard to read when I scroll up or down the list.

It works absolutely normal for me

1.thumb.jpg.2de800add1a71f11894cd7b47f7b5d26.jpg

Try looking on your side. Maybe you need to clear cache or something with the compatibility of your activated scripts or their settings

• Thanks 1

Thank you both! Damn, I never noticed this before. I guess since I was clicking the pin icon on and off, I was selecting myself in the process, which made my scrolling tests moot. ^^

It works like a charm again now I've left the pin icon on and started clicking on any opponent instead.