Community Scripts [Links in OP]

DvDivXXX

19 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

Update. No, it only helped partially. It still doesn’t go into some menus, it gives the same error, the links in the top tab don’t work. Perhaps something else is not working.

That was the last post from zoo in the hh++ Discord before he went to sleep:

image.png

• Thanks 1

In general, because the script still adds a link to a non-native page to almost every element on the main page - it still gives an error, so it is not yet possible to work with the turned on scripts. We'll need to wait for a fix from @zoopokemon and @renalove.

P.S. Rena, thx

Edited by Master-17
P.S.

1 hour ago, renalove said:

let me know if I missed anything

Go buttons in Leagues result in a missing session error. When the simulator is turned off, it starts normally. It also works fine if you click on a field other than the Go button and the player’s name.

• Like 1

All the problems with the session not found errors for Nutaku should be fixed now with HH++ BDSM v1.39.11. The problem is because now on Nutaku the session ID has to be passed through any game url, due to the chrome 3rd party cookie ban, which seems like a very bad method for handling that problem.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Two suggestions for the scripters:

a. Can you please add MangaRPG to your supported games? I'm editing the script on every update, replacing one of the games that I don't play with Mangarpg .com.

b. Can the background or the "selection colour" of the 70 girls at the start of the Labyrinth be changed? It's the worst on PSH.
I'm ruining my eyes on every selection, trying to figure out which girls are selected and which are not (The "selection colour" and the background are very similar, both are some kind of light pink). It's the worst on my laptop.

5 hours ago, OmerB said:

Can you please add MangaRPG to your supported games?

Or you can just ad the game you want into the Includes in Settings.

image.png.382eec0c62977b2be21c720bead13f05.png   (Benutzer = User) (Ad/Edit/Delete)

I had done this a long time ago, before TransPSH was supported, and it did work quite well.
Should update automatically as well, as you don't alter the code.

Didn't work with HH++ though and still doesn't, guess it uses different links to pics and stuff.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Alander said:

Hello.

Is it possible to add confirmation to the LabShop before purchasing?

(I accidentally poked it in the wrong place and now I have 2k less coins)

2nded. The accident did not happen to me yet, but I am getting nervous whenever visiting the shop that this may happen. Actually, the same applies for all shops of this kind: SM, ME, Laby

@bolitho76 @DvDivXXX,
Can one of you please update the first post in this thread with updated Harem++ links?

The up-to-date version is now from Renalove. It supports HH, CxH and PsH, and the Nutaku version of HH.
Links are:
Overview: https://github.com/rena-jp/haremplusplus
Direct: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/rena-jp/haremplusplus/main/release/haremplusplus.user.js

Thanks.

• Like 2

On 3/2/2024 at 7:25 AM, Alander said:

Hello.

Is it possible to add confirmation to the LabShop before purchasing?

(I accidentally poked it in the wrong place and now I have 2k less coins)

Use my script HH Labyrinth++ here: https://github.com/HH-GAME-MM/HH-Labyrinth-Plus-Plus

Some players have already found it themselves on my Github account. It's the first time I'm posting it here.

Edited by -MM-
  • Thanks 2
  • Hearts 1

Fixed

• Scrollbar fixed after today's game update (Kinkoid removed NiceScroll)
  • Kinkoid bug fixed: Scrollbar in the member list
  • Kinkoid bug fixed: Chat content too small when chat is opened (if the chat window is "large")
  • Kinkoid bug fixed: Input field moves out of the chat window when the chat window is resized

(As this is an important update, I am creating a post for it)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

12 hours ago, -MM- said:

Use my script HH Labyrinth++ here: https://github.com/HH-GAME-MM/HH-Labyrinth-Plus-Plus

Some players have already found it themselves on my Github account. It's the first time I'm posting it here.

On Nutaku, the script gives an error when trying to start a battle in the labyrinth. I haven't checked anything else.

(One of the script writers wrote that on Nutaku, each transition now requires a session ID or something like that.)

4 hours ago, Alander said:

On Nutaku, the script gives an error when trying to start a battle in the labyrinth. I haven't checked anything else.

(One of the script writers wrote that on Nutaku, each transition now requires a session ID or something like that.)

Did you install HH Labyrinth++ v0.7.1? It works for me (just tested) and for the other Nutaku players I know who use this script. The Session ID was fixed 3 weeks ago (v0.5).

Please send me a screenshot.

Edited by -MM-

@Alander It's amazing that nobody else did what you did for 3 weeks on Nutaku (or didn't report it). I fixed the forgotten link in v0.7.2. Please update and try again 🙂

Edited by -MM-
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, -MM- said:

@Alander It's amazing that nobody else did what you did for 3 weeks on Nutaku (or didn't report it). I changed the forgotten link in v0.7.2. Please update and try again 🙂

Yes, it works now. Thank you.

The Hero data are removed.
It's a very very very VERY VERY BAD NEWS!!!

GOOD NEWS : KK just changed the name of these data. Now they are here: shared.Hero (thanks to @-MM-)

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Good News: The new versions ClubChat++ v0.73, Leagues++ v0.16.0 and Labyrinth++ v0.8.0 are compatible with the new bundler. However, I have not yet released the new versions as I want to test them extensively first

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Hearts 1

As promised, here are the updates to the three scripts 🙂

HH Club Chat++ v0.73

Changed

• Compatibility update for the code with the new bundler, which is expected to be released on Wednesday

HH Leagues++ v0.16.0

Added

• Added club name to opponent view
  • Added pre-battle page link to the opponent's nickname
  • New setting "Remove Challenge Column" is available if HH++ is installed. It removes the Challenge Column ("Go" buttons) and moves the pin on the player row to the match history

Changed

• Compatibility update for the code with the new bundler, which is expected to be released on Wednesday

HH Labyrinth++ v0.8.0

Changed

• Thanks 3
  • Juicy peach 1