[ 03-Feb-22 ] Mythic Days - (Best girl) Discussion

holymolly

Rate Mythic Norou   

30 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Mythic Norou

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Tayguer said:

no matter how you vote, all options are positive

True but when you choose anything but "BEST GIRL" you may see a small text in the upper left corner of your eye saying:

"holymolly will remember that." 😶

• Haha 4
  • Thinking 1

then wait for @FinderKeeper to include her in the next poll :P (it´s not like a mod can always see who voted for what)

like honestly ..did you guys expect something else :D ?

3 minutes ago, Kojot said:

True but when you choose anything but "BEST GIRL" you may see a small text in the upper left corner of your eye saying:

"holymolly will remember that." 😶

5 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Whaaat? Do you imply that the person who created the poll was not completely unbiased on the topic?!

😛

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Surprised :O 1

Dumb question... when there are multiple girls available on one space do you get shards x times as frequently, or do you win with the same frequency and then it checks which shards you got & how many?

If the latter, would it make sense to get the Valentine when Norou doesn't have shards available, then pop the perfume and go all-in one her?

4 hours ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

Honestly? Another Sensual? Two Mythics in a row + the CC girl + LC girl.

KK please put some thought into the Dominances of the girls you are releasing. Saturating one in this manner really devalues them. I mean there are two Dominances with only 1 Mythic and now Sensual has 3! Tbh, I almost decided not to bother but this gives me 7 Mythics and I'll just have to farm Sensual gems for the rest of the month.

I feel less bad about committing to picking-up Norou now, realising that she's also a double hair colour Mythic (making her joint top tier with Bunna and Angelic Lenaelle). My complaint still stands, and she's going to create problems for me in getting her upgraded, but I would have jumped at another double attribute regardless of gem counts anyway.

I am going to have to revise my plans for the revivals though. Moe Bunny (April), Nike (June) and Radka (July) now have to become high priority targets unless a Playful, Voyeur or Eccentric new releases comes up before then. I held off on Alexa last month as I'd have preferred Radka, but that was based on the assumption that KK would logically release a Voyeur or Playful Mythic this month to fill one of the 3 gaps 🙄

4 hours ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

Honestly? Another Sensual? Two Mythics in a row + the CC girl + LC girl.

KK please put some thought into the Dominances of the girls you are releasing. Saturating one in this manner really devalues them. I mean there are two Dominances with only 1 Mythic and now Sensual has 3! Tbh, I almost decided not to bother but this gives me 7 Mythics and I'll just have to farm Sensual gems for the rest of the month.

Yeah, we really needed a Voyeur to get released. Voyeur is a seriously underrepresented element, with a single mythic released so far and only 4 other 5-star girls released in total. I was pretty sure that based on prior patterns that it would be a Voyeur and Playful elements in February and March, but now that's out the window. 

At this point I've got a lot of resources banked up for hunting down mythics and my presumptions are out the window. I've got 4000 nutaku kobons sitting in the bank, and the time is coming where I should be spending them. The only things I'm reasonably sure about now are that Matcha and Moe Bunny are coming up in the next two revivals, but I already have Moe Bunny and a different Dominatrix mythic so they're not helpful to me. With the new releases not cycling through the elements, this makes future pickups very uncertain. 

I definitely don't have the gems to handle a new sensual girl right now, with only 1300 in the bank and many girls at level 600 waiting to go to level 650. Even with the mythic spellbook (I still have those girls lying around) to skip the first two awakenings, it still takes 4,650 gems to take a Mythic up to level 650. That's going to take me a few weeks of work at minimum, but I think the time has come to go for it and just accept my gem balance will be off until I get her caught up.

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

14 minutes ago, Attirm said:

I was pretty sure that based on prior patterns that it would be a Voyeur and Playful elements in February and March, but now that's out the window.

I'm in exactly the same boat and was thinking along the same lines. However, I'm not 100% convinced the pattern is totally dead. I suspect a Playful/Voyeur Mythic may end up be released March/April. I think @holymolly's Norou campaign may have resulted in the KK team shoe-horning her in rather than there being no intention to balance the Mythic Dominances.

Btw - my count is 5150 gems to upgrade a Mythic to level 650.....

Edited by JustVisitingReborn
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

Btw - my count is 5150 gems to upgrade a Mythic to level 650.....

As I said, I'm using the Mythic Spellbook to go straight to 350 without spending gems, which saves 500 gems

Anyways, I just rushed it and picked her up. Got unlucky with the drops. Psyche was mostly complete, but for whatever reason I got nothing but Norou drops so I couldn't put Sandalwood in effect early, then once Psyche was complete Norou dropped off completely. I ended up spending about 2500 Nutaku Kobons to get her, so pretty pricey for a mythic in the Sandalwood era.

• Thanks 1

I see... So, no one else noticed the POWERCREEP yet, then? :ph34r:💢

It turns out that Holy's joke title for the thread is more accurate than you'd expect, but not for the reason we all expected:

HH 2022-02 Event 2 (MD).png

This is the first 5.5 base main stat Mythic girl. We just got served. So now, it's ON. ^^

Which might be a tidbit more impactful than her Color only being Good (Blue) instead of Terrible (Purple) as others were discussing. Or the fact that we got two Blues in a row in terms of new MDs. I'm just saying. ^^

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Surprised :O 2

il y a 2 minutes, bolitho76 a dit :

For example:

Matcha: 5.4  2.4  2.4

Lenaelle: 2.2  5.4  2.6

So... Exactly the same, then?

The strongest L5 girls have a base power of 10 at 0* (25 at 5*). I never really checked Mythic base stats; I just know they have 25.5 at 5* and 28 at 6*.

Edit: ah, I misread, it's the highest "main" stat. Does that even matter with B.D.S.M?

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Which might be a tidbit more impactful than her Color only being Good (Blue) instead of Terrible (Purple) as others were discussing.

While the elemental effect is bad, the gems themselves are super common which makes it very easy to fit them into your upgrade schedule and balance them with the other girls you're advancing. At least in the short-term that makes purple quite valuable. I currently have 4900 Voyeur gems stockpiled, having already taken all 4 of my 5-star Voyeur Legendaries to level 650. And as bad as Voyeur is, it's still useful to have in order to counter-team the powerful Dominatrix element.

If I were a little less jaded I'd also say there's a possibility that Voyeur element may be buffed in the future, but Harmony has been underpowered basically forever and Kinkoid has never done anything about it.

• Haha 1

The day has come, congratulations @holymolly XD.

As i said i choose to go for all the mythics (ofc sacrificing something else). My instinct was right again, i got Psyche immediately with the Poa/daily savings (probably i was lucky on drops too since i had less combat points due not getting the Poa's paid path) so i can safely go straight for Norou without any particular care.

She is well done and, even if i do not have all the crazy/obsessive passion that our moderator has, a very good Mythic to have/enjoy (uhm we are rasing powers already...scary!!!) even if i would have loved her to be purple class (still behind in names sorry).

I'll get her in my usual chill way when the shards will start to accumulate, so at the last day probably without using x50 button (i have to save kobans where i can).

Last thing: The poll @holymolly 🤣. I know that you did not add a bad judgement to not be forced to insta-ban people ( like... uhm.... "what you did to my Bulmaaa!!!!"vegeta-my-bulma.gif.50d24a9a07db866b4000ea4b5e95ddd5.gif) As i said i do not feel super 😍 mode so... no sorry, no Best girl vote XD. That said she is really good and 🥰 so i'll go with a Faptabulous (i like more long haired girls XD probably a long haired Norou would gave her more points from my point of view :) ). Again happy for you mate !!!!

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Attirm said:

If I were a little less jaded I'd also say there's a possibility that Voyeur element may be buffed in the future, but Harmony has been underpowered basically forever and Kinkoid has never done anything about it.

20 minutes ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

It's also useful to have these Mythics for Voyeur Blessings....

Dudes, we already had this chat, I was just yanking your chain (hey! Holy isn't the only one allowed to do that, you know :D). Fat chance ever seeing Purple buffed into relevance indeed, though (Purple is a mild buff to Harmony, which is itself an indirect, relative and capped buff to Crit Chance. Meanwhile, Orange exists, with its direct, absolute and uncapped buff to Crit Chance itself... :ph34r: so yeah.)

The main point I was interested in making is that THE MYTHIC POWERCREEP HAS ALREADY STARTED. Norou is the first 5.5. Looking at Kinkoid's approach to powercreep throughout the game's history, this means that every future Mythic will also be a 5.5, so that slowly but surely the new batch started today will outclass the 14 previous ones. It's also fairly likely that we'll start seeing 5.6 Legendaries soon enough. Show must go on... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Liliat said:

highest "main" stat. Does that even matter with B.D.S.M?

47 minutes ago, 45026831 said:

Max base stat sum is still 28.56.

Damn BDSM... My bad, then. Guess I cried wolf a bit too early in this case. :D Thanks for correcting me.

I'm still used to paying attention to the main stat primarily as it's been the typical way they go about powercreeping girls: base main stat goes up first, with slightly lower secondary stats, then eventually that adjustment goes away and we start seeing girls with just higher total stats. But that was much more relevant in the old system indeed. Still, I might not be the only one keeping old habits, here. I wouldn't be surprised if 5.5s with better secondary stats come out in the next few months...

Damn, I'm actually torn again, now. I was determined to skip Norou and save up for Matcha's revival instead unless Norou also had a top-tier color and/or another good (battle-relevant) reason to go for her instead. When I noticed her 5.5 main stat, it was a done deal for me. Now that it turns out she won't have more total power (for now at least) despite that... I'm back on the fence. ^^ Blue is good (and only gets better overtime according to Sly, at least) and I don't have any Mythic of that Color yet. But Dark is top-tier all the time and I also want a second one in my team... :( Hmpf.

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Damn BDSM... My bad, then. Guess I cried wolf a bit too early in this case. :D Thanks for correcting me.

I'm still used to paying attention to the main stat primarily as it's been the typical way they go about powercreeping girls: base main stat goes up first, with slightly lower secondary stats, then eventually that adjustment goes away and we start seeing girls with just higher total stats. But that was much more relevant in the old system indeed. Still, I might not be the only one keeping old habits, here. I wouldn't be surprised if 5.5s with better secondary stats come out in the next few months...

Damn, I'm actually torn again, now. I was determined to skip Norou and save up for Matcha's revival instead unless Norou also had a top-tier color and/or another good (battle-relevant) reason to go for her instead. When I noticed her 5.5 main stat, it was a done deal for me. Now that it turns out she won't have more total power (for now at least) despite that... I'm back on the fence. ^^ Blue is good (and only gets better overtime according to Sly, at least) and I don't have any Mythic of that Color yet. But Dark is top-tier all the time and I also want a second one in my team... :( Hmpf.

Get yourself a sensual girl and start to save for the revival buddy.. you should be able to do so :P (she has 2 hair colours so that´s also one plus for norou ;)
You Know You Want To GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 1

Well, didn't expect it to go that well, ngl.

I'm actually at 34 refill used.

i (finally) got Psyche after 13 refill (and i used ~around 60-70 combativity "natural" and stocked) so i got Psyche after around 300 pull (I know, wrong thread, but i had to get her to farm norou). I was at 16 shards on Norou at the time.

I'm now at 88, with 9 use left on the perfume.

I'll stop spending Koban there, since i'm likely to get her with natural refill now (and i can "panic refill" her if needed). I still have 7k5 koban stocked, and another perfume.

To my surprise, it went well. Maybe it's because i painfully got the og Norou when she got released, she took pity this time xD 

Thanks to all of the ppl who gave me tips for the MD! 👍

On another note, i'm surprised she still had shards after 20 minutes, i used this to do *1 at my pace ( 01h UTC+1)

• Like 3
  • Hearts 1

1 hour ago, holymolly said:

she has 2 hair colours so that´s also one plus for norou ;)

That's a valid point. I've been praying for @zoopokemon to update his unblessed spreadsheet to see where Norou stands. She has two hair colors, but dark pink is barely more used than strawberry blonde. Matcha is very high on the probability charts, the highest among top-tier colors aside from the two Orange Mythics I already have, even...

And I absolutely can't afford two MDs in the same trimester, unfortunately, let alone on the same month. I'm strictly F2P these days (aside from my mod compensation) and for the foreseeable future. Not even "F2P aside from the €5 a month top real-money investment" as some have jokingly said. ^^ And all PoV and PoA are top priorities above all else for me.

Decisions, decisions... :$

• Sad 1