• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

------------------
Refills for "Myth Misses" (2022/08)
Champion: Whaty: Anniversary Alexa
S3: 35%; S4: no; S5: n/a; S1: no; S2: 35%; S3: no; S4: 35%! GOT HER. X

Phewww
------------------

(Okay, I'll wait for another chance to finish this one before using my EP orbs).

If I don't get shards today either, it's not looking good. Another Stage 5 in the way, so I would have to pass up on using my EP orbs for CbC Day 1. A bit tense. ^^

Could it be my first good run on one of these in months? Let's not jinx it. ^^

Edited by DvDivXXX
final update
  • Like 1

So far, I've had 19 girls available on the Champions since the introduction of this format. I've been able to obtain 11 of them (57.9%), get 70/100 shards for 4 of them (21%), 35 shards for 3 of them (15.8%), and no shards at all for 1 single girl (5.3%)

In a few cases, I spent some Kobans + Tickets to go faster and get 1 more chance to get the girl (I only spent to play tickets; not to skip the 24h cooldown). I've spent a total of 480 Kobans so far (80 tickets).

I've also quickly compiled the drop rates for the thread so far, and even though I probably made some mistakes, I counted 510 stages beaten (Excluding Stage 5), for 263 shard drops. That's a 51.57% drop rate, so really close to the expected 50% rate - no surprises here.

I think 50% is a fair drop rate (Even though it's a bit tough during OD, if you don't already have shards for the girl). Worst case, you start accumulating shards and can maybe finish the girl with MPx3/6 later. It's certainly better than Pachinko-exclusive! :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

8 hours ago, Liliat said:

So far, I've had 19 girls available on the Champions since the introduction of this format. I've been able to obtain 11 of them (57.9%), get 70/100 shards for 4 of them (21%), 35 shards for 3 of them (15.8%), and no shards at all for 1 single girl (5.3%)

Has only partial significance because of the different situation in CE and OD (9 days to 5 days) and the speciality with the Anniversary event (8 days).

I've also quickly compiled the drop rates for the thread so far, and even though I probably made some mistakes, I counted 510 stages beaten (Excluding Stage 5), for 263 shard drops. That's a 51.57% drop rate, so really close to the expected 50% rate - no surprises here.

Thanks for doing the work and compile the data!

I think 50% is a fair drop rate (Even though it's a bit tough during OD, if you don't already have shards for the girl). Worst case, you start accumulating shards and can maybe finish the girl with MPx3/6 later. It's certainly better than Pachinko-exclusive! :)

Fully agree.

• Like 2

Il y a 2 heures, bolitho76 a dit :

Has only partial significance because of the different situation in CE and OD (9 days to 5 days) and the speciality with the Anniversary event (8 days).

Yeah absolutely! I didn't mention it, because then I would have to split my results between OD and CE, and I didn't want to do that :D

The champion and starting stage also affect results a lot. CE starting on Romero Stage 1 vs OD starting on Alban Stage 3+... Not the same story 😛 I already had to give up on Alban after just 2 rounds (Probably the one where I got 0 shard)

• Like 3

My numbers look significantly worse:

Classic:

I have only gotten 2 out of 7 girls (including the ongoing event). Out of 32 completed stages, I had shard drops only 40% of the stages.

Orgy days:

1 out of 13 girls (only thanks to the longer anniversary event and even then I only managed 1 out of 4 girls). Out of 47 completed stages I had shard drops only 25% of the cases.

Either my OD luck has been horrible or the drop chances are indeed different between the two events...

Anniversary Alexa on Whaty so far

Stage 2: Equip

Stage 3: Equip

Stage 4: Shards

Stage 1: Equip

Stage 2: Equip

Stage 3: Equip

Stage 4: Equip

And this is where I stop 🙄

Edited by Kenrae
  • Sad 5

------------------
Refills for Orgy Days 33 (2022/08)
Champion(s): Tanned Cunegonde (Alban): S3: no; S4: no; S5: N/A.
------------------

That's it, then. I'll take the 10 Kisses but no point hoping to catch this girl that way now.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
il y a 7 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

This sure was fast. You were ready! ^^

Yeah, I fight the Champions during PoA, and keep them at 90-95% so they're ready for CE. I also do it for OD now, although it costs a lot of tickets (But... It's not like we're in lack of tickets anyway)

• Like 1

"Roman Romance" (2022/09)
Champion: Ryu: Astrology Avery (Leg)

S4: 35%;
S5: N/A;
S1: 35%;
S2: no;
S3: no;
S4: no;
S5: N/A;
S1: no;
S2: no!
S3: ...?! (LAST CHANCE! V_v) Nope.

Seriously, Ryu, you had your fun, give me the girl now. :/

Final update: 2 drops followed by 6 non-drops. In the end, I still had to treat Avery as a Pachinko only girl. Fuck you, Ryu! You greedy bastard. ^^

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Sad 1

September OD, Matsuda:

- Stage 2: No

- Stage 3: No

- Stage 4: 35 Shards

Romero:

- Stage 2: No

- Stage 3: No

- Stage 4: No 🤣

Starting on Stage 2 with no Shards, I already know how this is gonna end 😛

Edit: I just noticed I also have a girl on Romero. The order of girls in the event is extremely confusing... But same thing, starting on Stage 2 and no shards.

Edit 2: Well, it's over; I won't beat Stage 5+1 on time, and considering the drops so far, it's not worth the effort anyway :) At least it's not "Absolutely nothing" 🤣

Edited by Liliat
  • Sad 1