• Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

1215.jpg

Boss Bang

The Bang of your Life

My feisty hero,

Get ready for a new type of event - The Boss Bang. Gather a team of your strongest girls and fight against the Boss Lady - Bang Neferkitty.

Prove your worth and she will shower you with gifts and join your Harem. If you can’t win with your team, you can select a new one or heal your team for another chance.

Let’s bang forever and ever!

Boss Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Neferkitty

WZvFVWx.png <- clickable

@Noacc

• Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, Zanko said:

So I'm curious about the teams healing process, do they refill at 100% in the next day or do they gradually heal up? That part was not clear to me other than "Use your other teams while the others heal."

there's no passive heal. The only healing you can get is the hp you regain by attacking thanks to blue girls. I did the event just now with a single team using 3 blue girls and ended on 48% of my own hp. I didn't use my strongest girls etc, so the result could be even better than this one.

The hard part will be when they give as a boss bang against a girl who counters blue :D

4 minutes ago, garadron said:

The hard part will be when they give as a boss bang against a girl who counters blue :D

So, are you are saying this girl is the Kinkoid freebie to get folks to like the new feature? They should add "Boss Girl defeated" scenes at each 20 battles so there is something besides mindless clicking in the feature...

• Like 1

I just finished this event. A good strategy is to run 3 or 4 blue girls to heal, and add some white for defense. I did my run with a 4 blue and 3 white girls. My final team HP ended being 100%, lol, "no dmg taken".

Edited by jaeeger

9 minutes ago, jaeeger said:

I just finished this event. A good strategy is to run 3 or 4 blue girls to heal, and add some white for defense. I did my run with a 4 blue and 3 white girls. My final team HP ended being 100%, lol, "no dmg taken".

So 3-4 blue is better than all blue?

On 2/23/2022 at 2:11 PM, dimen81 said:

Sorry for the newbie question, but what is a Blue Girl? How do I identify them? Is it related to the domination scheme?

It's the color of gems you had to use to upgrade them. For example Juliette is one.(This is also one of the first girls you got.)

Oh fu** you have to select the right team every time??? I tried now blu ones, but they are in the second slot now. Due to the first one has still power, they always change back???

So far, this is the dumbest event possible. For sufficiently high levels - just + 1 girl for 100 clicks on automatic commands. For low- absolutely impassable without kobans (I tried in CxH, there is no chance for me, no matter how I tried to collect something, only the first chest). Why do I need 4 days here? This is for those who are too lazy to press the button more than 25 times a day?). In general, although I got another 5-star girl very easily, the impressions of the event are bad.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Skarabey said:

So far, this is the dumbest event possible. For sufficiently high levels - just + 1 girl for 100 clicks on automatic commands. For low- absolutely impassable without kobans (I tried in CxH, there is no chance for me, no matter how I tried to collect something, only the first chest). Why do I need 4 days here? This is for those who are too lazy to press the button more than 25 times a day?). In general, although I got another 5-star girl very easily, the impressions of the event are bad.

you can change your boosters during that time. Get some more xp/affection to upgrade girls to your team. You could actually have a day off and not play the game if not for other 2 events that are running at the same time. Most importantly you can fail miserably, beat yourself over it for 2 days and then spend some $$$ to finish the event hopefully.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, garadron said:

you can change your boosters during that time. Get some more xp/affection to upgrade girls to your team. You could actually have a day off and not play the game if not for other 2 events that are running at the same time. Most importantly you can fail miserably, beat yourself over it for 2 days and then spend some $$$ to finish the event hopefully.

I agree. But this is only valid for a certain number of players at medium levels. The rest will either not need any boosters and improvements at all, or nothing will help (or it will cost too much). That's what I mean.

12 minutes ago, dimen81 said:

Thanks! But why are Blue Girls the way to go on this event? Isn't the opponent Dominatrix, take should be countered by Voyeur? Or I'm missing something here...

you can outheal the damage completely or as in my case, get healed enough to end at around 50% because of:

image.png.ee3257045f40dd6942f1886976bd2088.png

this event is a marathon, you want to use 1 team 100 times, the best strat to do it is to minimize the damage you take each fight. If you can have enough heal to outheal the boss or defense to make her deal 0 damage constantly, it can take 1000 rounds and it doesn't matter because you can just skip and you're left with your hp intact.

I didn't use white girls for defense because the girl is black so I didn't want to be countered but I guess putting in 2 whites for defense boost but not to change your color could be the best strat in this case.

Screenshot_20220223-101351_Chrome.jpg

Ok so I need a little help with this event after reading the initial post about this event. I got my highest rank blue and white girls and stuck them together. Based on my quick math using my top team of girls this week I would lose roughly 15% health if the boss didn't level up. Which pushed me to build this team. Now I calculated that I would heal back 4k and take 9k damage per round for 4 rounds. What happened was that the computer got back to back crits  and I got 0. My harmony is higher so I shouldn't be getting hit like that right? Something I just may not understand or a bug according to what I've read in the faq. Also the crit damage was like 26k a shot. The crits should favor me in that 30% formula no? Please show me what I am missing instead of just level up more or use boosters. I'd like to avoid that if possible as to not get stuck in that trap of needing to boost in season. But that is a different question for the q&a section. Thank you in advance.

The team I built was based off of Liliat post in the new feature post.

Just read the addition posts on the features post I see my problem I think and don't know how I got the < > signs flipped around makes more sense I think.

Edited by Clce101
Add pic and clarify question

Is it just me or something has changed? Like they buffed her or she started getting more powerful? Because I did like 20 fights and got bored of clicking so I left it for later. I had somewhere around 98% of health. Now I decided to do more fights and after now 53 fights, I have 47%. The more I play, the harder she hits. She started dealing more critical than normal hits. Could it be just my bad luck or is she really getting stronger the closer to the end?