Cumback Contests are LIVE

Liliat

Since I know that CumC is every week, Tuesday (spending gems) has just become my favourite day! :)

image.thumb.png.ba42dbd9561e2ba98b79ff7ffa49c4f5.png

Again I was quite lucky, just did the awakening that I wanted at the beginning, without doing any calculations...

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 4

My decision to do all my MDR fights on Day 1 to overlap with the contests paid off! I was kind of expecting Francois to snipe me so I'm a bit surprised (but elated!) that my slim lead held up. This is my 10th time coming first in CbC (but first in a long time), so I now have 10 AM Boosters squirreled away for when I eventually promote to D3. I also came in 2nd in the DC.

355361001_ScreenShot2022-11-24at9_40_03AM.thumb.png.8e76992d331c93d5d5518fa4bece5f55.png

• Like 3
  • Hearts 1

CbC 38 - Harmony 🔴
Satya "Symmetra" Vaswani from Overwatch

Got 2 top 15s, and a top 30.

There was overlap w/ the LC and MDR, so more competition than usual.

Also, I was busy on the last day, shopping for Thanksgiving here in the USA, so couldn't do many CC fights.

Late post too, b/c I forgot...  Have many excuses, but I did get the girl, which is what matters.  I like her a lot.

2143116201_cbc38harmony.thumb.png.d9020a9edb6aa2e743e5f81cd8cd0047.png
Art by cian yo.

• Like 2

image.png

Sucks to end up this close to #1, who appears to have been AFK before reset time and definitely "snipable", but... the only orb type I had left to burn would have been EPx1s (without a girl available), so I had to pass. ^^

Still a decent pick-me-up for just cycling through my GP and MP orbs as I wanted to do anyway.

• Like 2

11th place for me on day 1 with 123K. there was a patchinko DC along.i planned to get the girl on day 1 ; i had enough resources but i couldnt. we had a huge storm the whole night in my town and we had power outage the whole morning. power is back but after reset.

i planned to skip day 2 gems contest since i am low and i am trying to save them but i will try to get few shards hoping to get the girl on day 3.

image_2022-11-29_143827075.png

Edited by madahmed
  • Like 1
  • Surprised :O 1

Day 02 : i finished 13th with 93K .i oiginally intended not to participate on day 2 as i am trying to save gems but i couldnt perform well yesteday , i needed to get few shards today. job done i got the girl with less resouces used.

now for the next two or three week CBC will be only day 1 and day 3 for me; i prefer to save as much as possible gems and using them at once to win the contest on day 2 two times per month rather than getting in the top 10 or 15 weekly.

image_2022-11-30_134352487.png

• Like 4

image.png

Another top 4. I'll take it, although it's too bad I didn't have more books on hand or more kobans to buy more books, as that was the real bottleneck keeping me from soaring to #1 in this case. I still had plenty of gems I would have liked to use, but not on any random girl. Oh well.

• Like 2

grafik.png.eceb3fe5ab7b405ddf4546c6b4b63f72.png

As I killed the Club Champ 2 minutes befor end of the contest I feared the ca. 10.000 points gap to place 2 wouldn't be enough, but no changes in the other places in the last hours. So 2 Clubmates got the last shards for the Champgirl and I reached 1st place with less than 180 Koban for multiple attacks. Good end of this week CmC.

• Like 3
  • Hearts 3

4 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

I killed

You sure did. Ma boi! :ph34r:🚬 Proud of you.

(I on the other hand was in a sniper tank passing for a contest group, and I knew I wouldn't be around during sniping time, so I took the free top 15 and moved on).

image.png

• Like 2

You win some and you lose some...

In this example, I lost the 3rd CumC (the 4th place that is), because I wasn't concentrated, I wasn't sure that I need to keep fighting, or save the tickets and the fists for another day. Also, I was in a rush in the last minutes to collect all the prizes from the season and PoA in two (and a half) games. I tried not to lose even 1 free regeneration of energy, so I waited till the last couple of minutes. I'm hoping that I didn't forgot to claim any rewards, I think that I got almost all of it (I might have slipped some 15 energy because of taking it in a rush so lately). I could take the prizes a few minutes earlier, and then I would've got the time and some chance to get some DC wins that I wanted, but nevermind... Collecting the rewards was the top priority (going into CE with ~1000 energy and ~180 kisses in both games).

I would've probably lost the 4th place on the 3rd day even if I had a few more spare minutes. At least I've got a good result on the 2nd day and the girl :)

image.thumb.png.6f8c43c1927d5c4914bafdbdf653086f.png

• Like 3

I see. Well, from there (unless something off-schedule happens again) you can reliably predict who will Cum Back when. Pattern is Season girls for two weeks, PoA girls for four weeks, rinse and repeat. Watch the red shift casually intensify overtime.

For instance, I already know the next girls I'm missing in this future pool, the paid-path ones from the infamous surprise extra PoA Midwinter Prep, won't come back until 2024.

4th place in Both CBC and DC. a good start for the event. i got the girl in day 1 which was my goal.

Tomorrow i will probably skip. i need 16 girls to awaken to unlock level 700 and i am missing only 160 eccentric gems; i will participate only if i get the missing gems and if  there will be a possibility to win. other than that , i will save for next week.

image_2022-12-06_131754308.png

Edited by madahmed
  • Like 4
  • Hearts 1

day 02 : i finished 3rd.

i planned to skip the contest but when i entered home i ve seen that i could win. i had enough gems.

but i decided to participate a bit late (10 minutes before the end , I was 50th) and i needed only 30 seconds more to get Top 1 .

image_2022-12-07_131502840.png

• Like 3
  • Sad 2