Cumback Contests are LIVE

Liliat

grafik.png.649ccab692b8e3274c6544e300c88dc6.png

In the alst 12h I was 1st until in the last  minute - where I was collecting girls from EpP - SexeBond sniped me. On the other hand: My girls for next week are awaken to lvl750, need only a matching Contest to level them up, so not a too bad result and I have 4.000 gems for next week more 😁

15th needed 69.450 Points.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 3
  • Surprised :O 1
  • Hearts 1

grafik.png.a4ad5221f0a59eaeaaa140d20c005d05.png

To expensive to go for 1st so I ended at 2nd place. 15th needed 23.800 Points.

Sadly only one AM Booster this week from CmC. The two times I ended in top4 there was a good chance to get 1st, but I can't use them. So, let me look forward, next week all will be better (I hope so) 😁😉

• Like 4

Nothing of note for the rest of this CbC in my case, but today I wanted to grab that win (well those wins ^^ since the daily contest matched my goals well). I ended up overshooting by a fair bit just to show a noob sniper wannabe who's boss (before he started challenging me, I was sitting pretty at #1 with just 90k). No regrets. ^^

CbC 35 C - What is a Boss.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I finished in the 5-15th bracket on all days.

I noticed after the end that I could finish 4th on the last hour of the last day with some effort... If I had just used all of my CP in the last hour.

Do you think that it was worth it to use ~17 troll fights to get the 4th place? (It was just before the start of MD, but I will not get the Mythic girl anyways this time)

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 3

CbC 35 - Amelia🟣
Miku Hatsune from Vocaloid.

Got 2x top 15s and a top 4. 

Used 31 orbs on day 1, for 13th place.  If I didn't spend 300 orbs the day before, I might've taken 1st, but I'd rather spend them when I see an EP girl in the MP, and I had all of the girls in the MP on the CbC day, so it was for the best.

Spent 10.9k gems on day 2, for 3rd place.  I awakened 5 different blessed L5s.

Used ~30 tickets on day 3 for 10th place.  I could've sniped for top 4 w/ 23 tickets (~140 kos), but didn't want to risk kobans right before the MD.

Had Amelia already.  I'm not a fan of her art style.  I'm missing next week's Suzie 🔵.

844604337_cbc35amelia.thumb.png.3750600e3e4c3bea52f29377e115c739.png
Art by yohan1754.

• Like 4

image.thumb.png.93f427bd48c915f90899c1cf1eb686b7.png

A chill 9th place finish. I decided to save my orbs for another time then to fight for 4th.
I did use much more orbs than needed for 15th place finish, because I wasn't sure that I could login before the reset time (and I also had girls on MP that I tried getting, but none came).

I will probably finish 15th today, so I will get the girl.

• Like 7

Top 3 for me. I awakened my new mythic girl to 400 and some L5 and common girls to 650.

now i have at least 3 strong girls of each element (mix between mythics and L5). now i will stop using gems in L5 girls.

for the coming CBC i will focus mainly on awakening common gils to reach a new cap.

08112022.JPG

• Like 4

CbC 36 - Suzie🔵
Nico Yazawa from Love Live!

Got 3 top 15s.  I didn't have her from PoA #6.  Violet is the only girl I liked from that PoA.  I'm not familiar w/ Love Live!

Spent 168 orbs on day 1 (15 Epx1s, 132 MPx1s, and 21 GPx10s).  Didn't get a new girl.

Used 9.5k gems on day 2.  I'm trying to save gems now, for when I really need them.

Had to spend 30 kos on day 3 for 5 extra CC fights, to finish comfortably in the top 15.

1280086147_cbc36suzie.thumb.png.e13b3ff0dc7e9d91b7a885a2f7a3ac14.png
Art by r123.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 6

il y a 18 minutes, OmerB a dit :

Are Cumback contests were always on Orgy Days?

I started looking more deeply into the meta of the game, but I can't remember... That's an interesting choice, I wonder why they put the CumC on Orgy days... 🤔

cumback contests start every monday. there are 4 per month.

it has no relation with orgy days.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OmerB said:

I started looking more deeply into the meta of the game, but I can't remember...

Dude, you've been playing for how many months? CbC happens every single week from Monday to Wednesday. This is a bit like saying "oh, I see the new league starts on a Thursday this week.." ^^

(Just yanking your chain, to be fair if that's not an event slash feature you usually play or pay much attention to, it's probably easy to overlook, especially as a newer player).

It often overlaps with things that start on a certain date of the month  rather than on a certain day of the week, though like LC, PoA, MD, or indeed OD (and CE, always, as it lasts more than a week). But apart from that, I'd say CbC is on its own week-based schedule (hence why it's not on the monthly calendar).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1