Cumback Contests are LIVE

Liliat

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Dude, you've been playing for how many months? CbC happens every single week from Monday to Wednesday. This is a bit like saying "oh, I see the new league starts on a Thursday this week.." ^^

Too many months... 😅 I'm guessing that I was surprised everytime that it started... 😂 And I even got the girls from most of it. Maybe I was confused with CxH (although now it's the same there I think).

Anyways, it's good to know that it's the same every week :)

• Like 1

grafik.png.961e6a157d87ebc7ff1fe57e0a46fa66.png

lelouche got to his 500.000+ in the first hours of the CmC so I decided for a top4. In the last 6h Realmpago decided to overspend a little bit so I ended at a solid 3rd place. 15th needed 151.000 points.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 3
  • Surprised :O 2

I had no girl available in MP, but I really needed stuff. Then I saw I could relatively easily grab a CbC win in the process, so I just went for it. I'm afraid I ended up sniping you in the process, SirCumALot.

CbC 37 A - I Need Stuff.png

Funny thing is, with all the books I gained this way, I was super close to also grabbing a win in the daily contest, but by the time I noticed that it was already too late. Still caught a top 4, which is more than welcomed (I'm a bit low on kobans too).

I guess my "chill mode" in CbC might have been a bit of an exaggeration. ^^

• Like 2

All or nothing as usual for me. So after my win on Day 1 (and before Day 3 but that's a story for another time, well, tomorrow ^^)... barely made it to top 15 on Day 2 (and even got sniped to #5 place in the daily contest, as I wasn't around before reset time). No screenshot, but yeah, business as usual. ^^

• Sad 2

CbC 37 C - Win.png

The usual for me, except for the clutch snipe out of top 4 in the daily contest. I barely arrived on time to take my league screenshot before reset, so by the time I noticed it, it was already too late to make a few fights and get back into top 4. Oh well, better this than the other way around. ^^

• Like 5

image.thumb.png.d95afe661edf62e555e8ae254ed59082.png

I'm so tired after all of these fights (both in HH and in CxH), I will rest some today :)

Edition: There's a problem in the sum of the Mythic books that are waiting for me.

Is it better for me to take the 50 shards prizes first, or the 100 shards first? or 50-100-50? 🤔

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, OmerB said:

Is it better for me to take the 50 shards prizes first, or the 100 shards first? or 50-100-50?

Someone like Liliat or Ravi has a theory for it, I'm almost certain. There's a certain order that can give you a bit more bang for your buck if you follow it in such a situation.

No idea what it is, though, honestly. ^^ I unlock a girl = I claim her, so I never get to take this type of decision. But I'm fairly sure you should be able to find their guidelines for this by searching on the forum. Probably even in this very thread.

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Someone like Liliat or Ravi has a theory for it, I'm almost certain. There's a certain order that can give you a bit more bang for your buck if you follow it in such a situation.

No idea what it is, though, honestly. ^^ I unlock a girl = I claim her, so I never get to take this type of decision. But I'm fairly sure you should be able to find their guidelines for this by searching on the forum. Probably even in this very thread.

I think that I found the answer for me - I will claim the 100 shards first, and then the two others will turn into 2 Mythic orbs each.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 3

You want to claim Position 2-4 first (100 Shards, lose 3 MP), then Position 5-15 (50 Shards, 2MP Each), then Position 1 (MPx3)

If you claim Position 1 before getting the girl, then you lose an MPx3, which is always sad.

If you claim 2x Top 15 before claiming 1x Top 4, you only lose 1x MP1 (3xMP1 instead of 2x2 MP1) , so it's not a big deal.

I don't consider Place 16-30 because I always ranked at least Top 15 so far. It contains 2MPx1 as well, but only 34 Shards, so probably claim last (Better have 2MPx1 than 34 Flowers, probably).

• Like 3
  • Hearts 1

CbC 37 - Violet🔵
Maki Nishikino from Love Live!

Got a top 4, top 30, and a top 15.

Had Violet already.  She has one of my fave annoyed/cute faces in the game.

I'm missing Harmony 🔴 from next week, so best to save resources. 

Plus, there'll be overlap w/ the LC (gems/GXP) and MDR (CP).

1416490221_lccbc38overlap.png.9b819976f421904d79b27617d393cc1a.png

415020098_cbc37violetMakiNishikinoLoveLive!.thumb.png.0032e9f1f7365bd3e66283a882cc4815.png
Art by angel gabriel.

• Like 2
  • Surprised :O 1
  • Hearts 1

3 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Plus, there'll be overlap w/ the LC (gems/GXP) and MDR (CP).

1416490221_lccbc38overlap.png.9b819976f421904d79b27617d393cc1a.png

Interesting synergies

- especially awakenings on the 2nd day of CbC 38 and spending girl-XP on 4th day of LC 30 (Tue 22 Nov)

- and also spending CP on 3rd day of CbC 38 and 1st day of MDR 14 (Wed 23 Nov)!

• Like 3

Crazy last day. For the first time since the introduction of CbC, I seriously struggled to get a Top 15. I guess it should be expected, when overlapping last day of LC + Last day Day 2 of CbC

1st: 2.435M (65K+ Gems)

4th: 819k

15th: 441k (That's usually a 1st place or at least Top 4)

30th: 78k

I took 11th place at 507k. Had to awaken my last lvl 700 L5 girl to not be kicked out of Top 15 (I could have awakened a cheaper girl, but at least I know this one will be useful later).

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 3
  • Surprised :O 2

last week ,i miscalculated the remaining girls to unlock cap 700.i thought i had to awaken 16 girls while in fact it was 26.

anyway i awakened 7 common girls from 250 to 650 which brought me to 18th place with 220K points.

i could have awakened some rare and epic girls ( past mistakes) but i did not do it as gems and gxp are becoming very scarce for me these days.

i got Harmony yesterday so not really a problem.

i ll try to get a better place on day 3.

image_2022-11-23_141239733.png

• Like 4