Cumback Contests are LIVE

Liliat

image.png.f418b4ab8459a5b9cf942d1fdc904a6b.png

A top15 to me. I reached 480.800 points and claimed 14th. 15th stay at 463.000 points. Even if I had the Orbs for top4 I wouldn't spend so many of them. But, sure, with DD it's not unexpected that some guys clear they storages to get som girls from MyP and EpP (and a good placement in LC too).

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Karxan said:

i've got a bit of a tough call to make; do i get Ariel today or wait 1 more day?

@Ravi-Sama, @DvDivXXX, @FinderKeeper, thoughts?

I'm not sure I understand the question...

image.png

Do you have a real-money monthly subscription and do CbC rewards for sure work with the shenanigans of letting it claim rewards for you after the event expires?

Even then, what would be the benefit? You'd presumably get her at reset time tomorrow when the event expires, so 30 minutes before the new daily contest starts, right? So unless you happen to roll a "Get a new Girl" daily goal tomorrow, this would do nothing for you.

Meanwhile, you could get extra points for LC by claiming her now. And LC also expires tomorrow. So again, I honestly don't understand what the dilemma is. What am I missing? What's making you hesitant to claim your reward?

EDIT: PoA should start tomorrow, but none of the PoA tasks include or benefit from getting a new Girl either.
It also occurred to me that maybe instead of getting your unclaimed rewards at reset time (if you're a real-money card holder and if this indeed works for CbC) perhaps you get them when you log in on the day after the event expired? So if that's the case, you could deliberately wait until 13:30 CET before you log in, and get your new girl in time to count for tomorrow's daily contest if it happens to be one that includes that task? Is that it?

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 4

Here's my CbC results for the year so far, that I didn't post yet.

Had a handful of top 4s, mostly from the day 2 gem contests.  Got top 30s most of the time for day 1 and 3.

No trouble getting the 2 girls I was missing:

• Minato 🟡 - Kaori Miyazono from Your Lie in April.  A very sad anime, that I don't wanna watch, after reading the summary.
  • Upgraded Hikea 🔴 - Alita from Alita: Battle Angel.  Loved the movie, but not a fan of the blue android parody.

image.thumb.png.e8c123c7cea4e36b8ff14d33fcbd9cae.png
Art by Tokkyu and Omar Dogan.

The past week was crazy, I saw a 2 mil score, but it was expected w/ the overlap of the DD, LC day 2, and CbC day 1.

I'm missing Samara 🔴 from next week.  Dimension W looks interesting, and it's seinen w/ 12 eps.   Might check it out.

• Like 3

Day 01 : 7th place. i had 2 EP girls available so i used my 62 MP without success. this is the best score i could get.

i went out 3 hours before reset and at least i finished 1st in DC in HH and CH and 1st in PH CBC. which is a good surprise and lucky no one sniped me in three sites.

image_2023-02-28_181536885.png

• Like 3

Day 02 : i finished 10th with 274K. i was busy with POA and IRL stuff. i almost did not participate. i started 5 minutes before the end . i had a plan for girls that i need to awaken but i screwed everything . i just awakened whatever girl came in front of me. i will delay level 750 cap to next week.

image_2023-03-01_132247296.png

• Like 5