Cumback Contests are LIVE

Liliat

image.png.6497fbad11704833c8094c726a467983.png

Hadn't expect that no one invest more in the last half h of the CbC. Getting aditional 10k points to get 1st wouldn't be a problem, but I don't check it in the last 2 minutes, because the league was so close that I feared for my top4. So I checked more the League ranking than the Contest ranking and don't recognized that I could get a optimal result CbC. On the other side: a top4 at the 3rd day without diamond card is allways nice and complaining after two times 1st and one time 2nd is "complaining on a high level".

15th needed 26.200 points.

• Like 6

image.png.ae225a359372b03fef17bc0ef810f524.png

Cheap bracket. I overspend because I need some Cordys and some aditional stuff if another "sell items" contest will appear in the next days and got an easy 1st. No complain about it, but wondering why others don't invest more.

15th needed 100.000 points exactly.

• Like 5

Overspent a little because i am a sore Loser we had a little sniperbattle in the end it was a tight race now up to 6AME so might go tryhard next week but this week i will go with my Chill 3xginseng and let Ravi have his fun going for his first win cheering from the sideline👍

Screenshot_20230516_144343_Kiwi Browser.jpg

• Like 4
  • Hearts 1

5 hours ago, Rylarth said:

...this week i will go with my Chill 3xginseng and let Ravi have his fun going for his first win cheering from the sideline👍

Thanks man.  I appreciate it.  I ran out of fights yesterday, so I guess it's in the hands of RNGeezus.  I'll return the favor one day.

image.gif.12225a4961a86a759f1b7273f0c883fd.gif

Here's my past ~39 CbC results (since I'm commenting on this thread):

image.thumb.png.3d78d8301267df36754868b05e499f48.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2
  • Thinking 1
  • Hearts 1

image.png.c3e0442345bde232b882dc811066e2bc.png

Wasn't sure if I should awake 3 more girls to gain top1. Before I could decide what to do I run out of time so no sniping in the last seconds from my side and next week I have more to invest if necessary.

15th needed 61.470.

Well let's see how day3 with babysitting club champ will be. 😁

• Like 4

image.png.cd914a9763f99ebf6c0324356f34f277.png

My Clubmate got a nice top4, to me a top15 was reachable without spending Koban. 15th needed 23.200 points.

Not a bad CbC week to me with a top1, top4 and top15, but it could go better. Perhaps next week. We'll see.

• Like 4

Nice little first place to start off the new League with extra AME now I actually have 6 AME for real this time because I counted my AME wrong yes i am apparently not smart enough to count to 6😫😳🤣 might have overspent slightly especially since nobody actually contested me when your own insanity🤪 is your worst enemy😈😱😂

Screenshot_20230518_222256_Kiwi Browser.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 4/7/2022 at 10:50 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

By CBC #62 (5/8/2023) for PoA #13 Tomboy Darla, the gap will be 2 years, and by CBC #242 (10/19/2026) for PoA #44, the gap will grow to 3 years.

Hei Ravi, it seems like your counting was not completely right or? Tomboy Darla is revived now.

your question is for sure :Why am i watching such old posts?

I am trying to figure out if there is a Giftcode shema for CumbackContest but this can only be checked if i have the right #number because thats waht i think is most likely to be a code.

Do you know what #number the actual cumback contest is because sadly there was no post this time );

Thanks in advance

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

il y a 27 minutes, geilermann a dit :

Hei Ravi, it seems like your counting was not completely right or? Tomboy Darla is revived now.

At the beginning, Kinkoid skipped a few girls (2 I think?), and added them again later, so it shifted everything by 2 weeks

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Surprised :O 1

1 hour ago, geilermann said:

Do you know what #number the actual cumback contest is

CbC 64 - Tomboy Darla - in my counting.

Here is also Ravi Sama's table:

On 5/16/2023 at 8:46 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

Here's my past ~39 CbC results (since I'm commenting on this thread):

image.thumb.png.3d78d8301267df36754868b05e499f48.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, geilermann said:

your question is for sure :Why am i watching such old posts?

I am trying to figure out if there is a Giftcode shema for CumbackContest but this can only be checked if i have the right #number because thats waht i think is most likely to be a code.

Do you know what #number the actual cumback contest is because sadly there was no post this time );

Thanks in advance

Yeah, what Liliat and Mighty Thor said.  They got shifted a couple weeks, due to some revivals of skipped PoA girls.

I don't remember any codes for CbCs, but like my table suggested, this is the 64th CbC.

I deleted your dupe post, I have that ability now. 😊

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I don't remember any codes for CbCs

Me neither. If they exist, they must be cryptic even by KK redeem code standards for none to ever have been found (or shared on the forum, at least).

14 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I deleted your dupe post, I have that ability now. 😊

That you do. With great power comes great responsibility and all that, though. In general, try and forget "Delete" is an option and always use "Hide" instead. Same results for everyone else, but for us it leaves a trace. (Obviously, it matters less for mundane stuff like accidental dupe posts or outright spam, but it's still a good habit to pick up to cover your ass for more relevant stuff).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

image.png.0ec4a8b1d7314468458d133a299d97cb.png

Unitl 3 minutes before reset it seems that I could get another top1. But than bob decided to invest heavily. 1M+ would be possible, but I don't want to spend so much in one contest. A top4 is fine too.

15th needed 233.700.

• Like 4
  • Surprised :O 1

There was a convo about Contests & Shards, either in this thread or Chit Chat but i can't find it; when i find it later i'll link it here.

Before claiming any Shards image.png.0d2267ac5fc8e1d47a0dee6813a57117.png

Claiming the 100x💖 Shards image.png.9d1591dfdf89845d93a5d107208ddfa0.png

Immediately after, 💖s not auto-converted to Orbs🔮 yet and after deliberately refreshing the window to get Orbs🔮;

image.png.64541afebcd6d0aa6264b1a001ae9961.png

💖s vs 🔮

image.png.c89e6e01a9c81bd63cef3a09f252cca3.png

image.png.62a7602170741a88c313968cf01b4f93.png

ME: I am not happy about not getting Delta...  ((Looks around for something/-one to DESTROY))
((sees Dark Lord)) ME: "DORK LORD!  I WILL DESTROY YOU!"
Dark Lord: "Do you expect me to talk?"
ME: "No, Dork Lord. I expect you to DIE."
Dark Lord: *fuck...*

image.thumb.png.f664dff567046efa8632826f8265b942.png

((my PR Bro @Ravi-Sama in front of Dark Lord's castle)): "Nothing to see here!"

giphy.gif

((a bit later)) ME: "Now serving roasted & Begin City Fried Troll!"
haikyuu-crying.gif

"The chkkn fingers are Fredy Sih Roko Senseï!"

((posting before tab crashes again; Ravi, thx again for editing tips!; btw, i'm pretty sure 1st gif is one of the Naked Gun films, but which anime is the 2nd?  i'm sure i seen it long ago...))

Edited by Karxan
correcting the forum being a bad tool
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Karxan said:

which anime is the 2nd?

That's from "Haikyuu!!" an awesome volleyball anime.  Probably the best sports anime; I can re-watch it infinitely.  They just lost a match, against an experienced school, but tried their best.  The girl at the end of the table, "Kiyoko Shimizu," has a 1-star parody in the game, named Cho.

7b160499eb132186ccfe44485cb54b7a.jpghaikyuu-teams-wallpaper-download-here-download-this-hd-wallpaper-haikyuu-karasuno-volleyball-team.jpghaikyuu-Review.jpgimage.jpeg

Regarding the recent CbC, I took 16th (51 orbs), and 2nd place (14.6k gems) on days 1 & 2.  Was aiming for 15th & 1st place.  Didn't babysit them at the end, so wasn't successful.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

The girl at the end of the table, "Kiyoko Shimizu," has a 1-star parody in the game, named Cho.

Cool!  Thank you!  Good to know!  I got Cho kinda recently (≈2-4 weeks?)!  I'll add "Haikyuu!!" to my watch list!

i'm about to try playing in a minute; if it doesn't go well i'll have to shut the browsers down & debug the trash heap & restart it.  wish me luck!  browsers crashed earlier.

Edited by Karxan