42 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Succubus Abrael

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

il y a 41 minutes, Bob_Down a dit :

What do people think of the idea of "avoiding Mythics" for the mid-tier players and focusing resources only on the 5 star Legendary girls for the battle team?

Imo, take one. (... One you like, preferably)

In the mid game, having one *big* in your team will be helpful, and complete your blessings team.

I'm just getting out of the midgame rn, and i must say that my mythics did quite the pull on most of my leagues. (The fact that Norou was blue played a role, but mostly on the Boss bangs). You don't really need more than one for a long time (i'm in D2 and i was doing fine with only one, got my second one last month and upgraded it... Last week, iirc) as long as you're up to date on your market stats. 

Having one Mythics shouldn't hurt your stash too much, and should be helpful most of the weeks since you can consider her like a fake "Semi boosted" girl in term of power.

The part that really cost is leveling up from 5 to 6, but you can still use your Mythics at 5 for a time until you can level her up. It will even make her xp :P 

(Note: If you don't feel like trying abreal, then don't. Better regret not going for it, and be safe next month/revival than regretting going for her and losing everything. I'm actually going for it a bit out of nowhere since i have the ressources but planned on skipping it at first. I'll tell you if i got her! :) )

Edited by Boulie2
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Bob_Down said:

What do people think of the idea of "avoiding Mythics" for the mid-tier players and focusing resources only on the 5 star Legendary girls for the battle team?

Some benefits in the short term - more girls + quicker Awakenings. Likely less in the long term. The Mythics are quickly coming to dominate the top 7 and they come around so infrequently. To compete at the top end ultimately (when your player/girl level starts reaching the top end), you will need these girls.

• Like 3

Depending on your level, you want to focus on whichever girl is powerful yet affordable. That's 5* Common for early game, 5* Legendaries for intermediate players, and 6* Mythic girls for late game. I think you should start focusing on mythic girls somewhere between lvl 350 and 400, when your Kobans income is sufficient, and you have enough resources to level them up. In the meantime, L5 girls are definitely good enough.

L5 girls have a power between 23.75 and 25, compared to 28.5 for Mythic girls. So it's a 14 to 20% buff; you really can't afford skipping that forever. The power gap between a strong L5 and an M6 girl is the same as between L5 and R5.

Once you get in D1-Top30 or D2, you should have enough Kobans to afford one mythic girl per month (If you focus all your resources on them and optimize your strategy). You want as many mythic girls as possible before reaching D3 (Ideally 7+).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Bob_Down said:

less 10% of combat effectiveness.

It was originally announced by Kinkoid at 12% actually. Anyhow, in terms of power level, Mythics are basically Legendary until they get their 6th star. Costing many tons more and having one extra grade are the only two effective differences between the two rarities.

So yes, there's no question that I would strongly recommend anyone in the mid to early late game to avoid MDs, or at least not to go out of their way and miss out on the more affordable and more immediately impactful events for game progression to grab more Mythics they'll struggle to upgrade and level up. One MD every three months or so, with good resource planning and time management, is doable without giving up on PoVs, PoA, LC etc. In that context I would also recommend being very picky with the few Mythics you do pick up: top-tier elements only at first. So no Abraël now, and no Nike later this month either (much, much better to save up for Radka's revival next month if it's going to be your first and only Mythic girl for awhile).

Having said that, good luck have fun either way. And if you'd like to discuss this or other strategy stuff further, this can be split into its own QA thread so as to not derail this event's topic too much. ^^

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

In general dont go for Mythics below lvl 350. The costs arent just in the Kobans, but the materials to upgrade it. XP is doable at that level, but you will need to raise as much Ymen as the full end-of-the-month event requires (time them together if youre smart) and the biggest requirement is the Affection items. It will drain your full supply to get 6th star.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Liliat said:

Once you get in D1-Top30 or D2, you should have enough Kobans to afford one mythic girl per month (If you focus all your resources on them and optimize your strategy). You want as many mythic girls as possible before reaching D3 (Ideally 7+).

Personally, I think the 7 target is a misconception - how often do you actually use a full team of 7 Mythics? (Outside of the rare 'Mythic weeks') In terms of that type of value I feel the biggest drop off for Mythics likely comes earlier at 3-4 Mythics, as that's around as many as you're likely to need to fill spaces due to lacking the right blessed L5*s. After that you're picking them up to try and ensure you have the Mythics that hit a blessing and to improve your counter teams.

10 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

One MD every three months or so, with good resource planning and time management, is doable without giving up on PoVs, PoA, LC etc.

I'd disagree with @DvDivXXX to some degree - but we've had this conversation before :) I'd shuffle the priorities around a little. MD would be the priority excluding all but PoV. PoA bonus path costs you nearly as much as a MD and to my mind delivers less value than PoV or MD. LC, at lower to mid level, should never cost you Kobans if you plan carefully. PoV costs you half of PoA and provides a lot of extra PXP, which if you plan carefully, you can then also use to help you pick-up the LC girl on the first day, meaning that you can save your Pachinko and ticket resources for the juicy CC where you can pick-up a lot of extra GXP and gems. So my approach is to pick-up one PoV/month and the MD event, with the LC coming as a byproduct of those choices.

If you can't afford at least one PoV and the MD event the decision is harder. I'd likely stick with one PoV and save up so I could pick-up the MD event every 3rd or 2nd month depending on affordability. And I'd 100% agree about cherry picking your Mythics to the stronger Dominances.

The race to 750 is still ongoing, but we're closing in on the final stretch. If you're not in a position to get there early (I'm not) my feeling is that the slower steady approach is the better. It's a balancing decision. Taking longer to get to 750 means longer when you can't really compete at the highest level for longer. Getting to 750 faster will allow you to compete on some weeks but means that any week where you're missing the Blessed Mythics you're going to be 2nd tier. And those Mythics can take a loooong time to come around again.

Edited by JustVisitingReborn
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

il y a 14 minutes, JustVisitingReborn a dit :

Personally, I think the 7 target is a misconception - how often do you actually use a full team of 7 Mythics? (Outside of the rare 'Mythic weeks')

Hmmm. Since I've already obtained my 7th mythic, I never really had to consider this. But we had pretty terrible blessings lately on HH, so full-mythic teams come in handy :) But you're right, I'm "only" using 6 mythics at the moment in my rainbow team. It would probably be a different story if I had all the L5 girls available and leveled up, but I don't :D

In any case, every mythic girl is a good addition if you can afford upgrading them (Either immediately, or a bit later). You still want additional powerful girls for elemental bonuses (I've seen a lot of Green and Orange teams recently in HH leagues), even if they're not part of your main rainbow team. So you can never have too many mythic girls.

• Like 2

il y a 22 minutes, Walhalla a dit :

7300 Kobans with parfume always active and all fights done manually. 47 shard. Is this a joke?

How can you have 47 shards (odd number) with a perfume always active and using manual fights? 😕

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Walhalla said:

7300 Kobans with parfume always active and all fights done manually. 47 shard. Is this a joke?

With an odd number of shards you can't have had Sandelwood on all the time as each drop would be 2 shards. Without knowing how many drops you've had or number of fights it's hard to gauge how you are doing.

Obtaining a girl WITHOUT Sandlewood costs between 15-20k depending on luck. If you do use Sandlewood all the time it should cost between 7.5-10k kobans.

Assuming you only got 1 drop WITHOUT Sandlewood, then you've had 24 drops. 7.3k kobans is 33.7 refills (7,300 / 216) rounded up to 34 for re-gens. 34 refills * 20 = 680 fights.

24 / 680 * 100 = 3.52% drop rate which is really poor.

Again a lot of assumptions about number of drops / number of fights which would be less if you've been using kobans to do 10x fights etc

Mythics are hard to obtain but with good planning are doable.

I'm currently on 67 shards and will try to use natural re-gen over next 2 days to complete her

Edited by Incubys
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minuto fa, Incubys ha scritto:

With an odd number of shards you can't have had Sandelwood on all the time as each drop would be 2 shards. Without knowing how many drops you've had or number of fights it's hard to gauge how you are doing.

Obtaining a girl WITHOUT Sandlewood costs between 15-20k depending on luck. If you do use Sandlewood all the time it should cost between 7.5-10k kobans.

Assuming you only got 1 drop WITHOUT Sandlewood, then you've had 24 drops. 7.3k kobans is 33.7 refills (7,300 / 216) rounded up to 34 for re-gens. 34 refills * 20 = 680 fights.

24 / 680 * 100 = 3.52% drop rate which is really poor.

Again a lot of assumptions about number of drops / number of fights which would be less if you've been using kobans to do 10x fights etc

Mythics are hard to obtain but with good planning are doable.

It's an odd number cos I got 1 shard when my first sandawood was used and I did not put the new one in time. Yes, drop rate is 3.4557, which is abysmal. Ty for answering, I am just frustrated and a bit mad so i wanted to vent

• Like 1

Just now, Walhalla said:

It's an odd number cos I got 1 shard when my first sandawood was used and I did not put the new one in time. Yes, drop rate is 3.4557, which is abysmal. Ty for answering, I am just frustrated and a bit mad so i wanted to vent

Fully understand, I've vented a few times in the past. I feel your pain at such an abysmal drop rate after so many fights. And missing that your sandelwood has run out is an easy mistake to make, well I have in the past anyway.

After my first 180 fights my drop rate was 4.4%, thankfully it's picked up a bit. If you have the resources and will to carry on I sincerely hope you drop rate picks up significantly and you get her. Good luck

1 hour ago, Walhalla said:

Ok, that you have one time oversaw that your perfume was out is cleared. The other thing that came in my mind: are you really sure, that allways you had done fights were shards avalaible at the last attacks? It could be an explanation beside the normal "rng is a bitch" and after here and in Discord had some people shared good droprates we will have some guys with bad streaks. At the moment I had spent more than 150 combativity and "only" 5 drops. I will wait until the last day if I will have better luck and have at least 15 drops from natural regen and some sotraged combativity. If no I will think about to skip Abrael but we will see.

• Like 1

3 minuti fa, bolitho76 ha scritto:

Ok, that you have one time oversaw that your perfume was out is cleared. The other thing that came in my mind: are you really sure, that allways you had done fights were shards avalaible at the last attacks? It could be an explanation beside the normal "rng is a bitch" and after here and in Discord had some people shared good droprates we will have some guys with bad streaks. At the moment I had spent more than 150 combativity and "only" 5 drops. I will wait until the last day if I will have better luck and have at least 15 drops from natural regen and some sotraged combativity. If no I will think about to skip Abrael but we will see.

Yeah i checked that every time.. :/
I mean, one of club members got 50 shard with 2 parfumes and 3500 Kobans. I just think the drop rate difference is just way too high for such a high number of tries.

il y a 20 minutes, Walhalla a dit :

I mean, one of club members got 50 shard with 2 parfumes and 3500 Kobans. I just think the drop rate difference is just way too high for such a high number of tries.

If you didn't make any mistake (other than forgetting your booster once), then you're in the 0.1% low drop rates range. That's terrible luck indeed. The good news is that from there, it can only go up :D (Maybe ^^ )

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Walhalla said:

Yeah i checked that every time.. :/

Thing is, the shard pool depletes soooo fast on the first day or so that just checking once isn't safe enough. The first three batches went away in 3 minutes or less on HH. I was able to start the event only on the 6th batch late last night, which surprisingly lasted just about 10 minutes. To avoid wasting any attack once the shards are already gone, it's usually safer to avoid Day One entirely, and also good practice to have a second tab opened on the event, and refresh it very regularly in between your attacks. If you just check once at 13:00 and then launch a bunch of x50 attacks, you can end up wasting a lot without even noticing.

8 minuti fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

Thing is, the shard pool depletes soooo fast on the first day or so that just checking once isn't safe enough. The first three batches went away in 3 minutes or less on HH. I was able to start the event only on the 6th batch late last night, which surprisingly lasted just about 10 minutes. To avoid wasting any attack once the shards are already gone, it's usually safer to avoid Day One entirely, and also good practice to have a second tab opened on the event, and refresh it very regularly in between your attacks. If you just check once at 13:00 and then launch a bunch of x50 attacks, you can end up wasting a lot without even noticing.

I have been playing for a while, this is something I learned, so I always check this and I am 100% sure there were always shard available when i tried. I am so sure, because every 20 tries I checked and not once  was there no shard left.

Edited by Walhalla
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Liliat said:

But we had pretty terrible blessings lately on HH, so full-mythic teams come in handy :) 

That's really what 7 mythic is for, weeks with terrible blessings. It's not like any of us can afford to keep all our L5's at maximum level, so even if there are some girls whose blessings allow them to beat out unblessed mythics, you may not be working on them. Weeks like those are far more common than "week of the mythic" (which I still think shouldn't exist). But it is true that you're still more likely to have at least 1 or 2 good L5's on any given week so there is diminishing returns as you approach 7 mythics.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Same thing can be said about L5's ;) .

Yeah, but L5's are now a dime a dozen. Legendary Contests and Boss Bang are basically two free L5 girls every month, and for high-level players the League girl is basically free as well, and with a good club the CC girl is also basically free. Legendary Days is practically an afterthought now. The limitation with L5 girls isn't acquiring them, it's the resources to upgrade them (both gems and books) so it's a different consideration than mythics.

Edited by Attirm
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

2 hours ago, Attirm said:

The limitation with L5 girls isn't acquiring them, it's the resources to upgrade them (both gems and books) so it's a different consideration than mythics.

Same can also be said about Mythics, and tenfold even. Any girl we get at level 1 with 0 grade in the post-Awakenings meta is more likely to stay unused as decoration in the Harem for a long, long time than to make a difference in the player's performance short to mid term. At least for most players on a budget (let alone F2P), even competitive ones.

For instance, Stellaluna is the top girl on HH right now (except for one specific Yellow MD girl for those who have it, but even then not by much):image.png

Cool beans, but I'd like to unlock level 750 this century, so having her in my collection doesn't mean I have her in my arsenal:
image.png

Just like Titania, and now also Mythic Abraël (the spelling typo has since been fixed, much appreciated). I have them, but they won't see play from me anytime soon. Even if they're double super duper blessed next week or whatever. It will be many months and many insane amounts of resources before they can get off the bench in my team.
image.png

On topic:
------------------
Refills for Mythic Days 018 (2022/05/03-06) X
Succubus Abraël on Si (5.5 CH Purple). X
Stored: 188 PvE
Regen: 42 PvE
Kobans: 6x540kos 2x539kos 2x532kos 1x208kos = +520 fights (16 unused)
SandalWoods: 5
Total: 734 fights => 50 drops => 100% (5,590kos +5 Sandals)
------------------

• Like 3