42 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Succubus Abrael

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

FzzmQvT.png

This is a Mythic Days event. Detailed event description is here.
Event runs for three days. 9000 shards are added to the pool every 2 hours.

Lustful Is The Night

My mythic hero,

You’re invited to a very lustful feast and the main course is YOU!

Starting today and ending on the 6th of May (1 pm UTC+2), you’ll become a feast for the kinky Succubus Abrael and persuade her to join your Harem.

She is so thirsty for your thick juice, hero! Don’t keep her waiting!

Boss Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Voyeurs.png Succubus Abrael

This event runs in parallel to other events.

lIUTirZ.png <- clickable

@Noacc

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6
  • Hearts 1

1 hour ago, Boulie2 said:

I have combativity, 4 perfume and 7k koban.

There's a chance... And i'm gonna try it :D

May I ask why?

I'm in a similar boat - 4 perfume and 8000 kobans - but after a close shave in a last run, I no longer count that as a "sure thing."

Do you have a bunch of unloved purple gems, must have this girl, fills a spot in the colour roster, has good combat stats . . . why?

Because I was going to save my resources and make my next Mythic run better resourced.

Thanks.

Edited by Bob_Down

Abrael has a double-eye color (Blue/Gold), so she must be relatively high on top in terms of power (even though Blue/Gold eyes are not the rarest, with 5 and 3 mythic girls. Pink hair is not rare either, with 4 Mythic girls so far). She's also a good opportunity to spend some purple gems.

I started the event with 160 combativity, and we have Villains Contests today and tomorrow on HH (Daily today, CbC tomorrow). I have plenty of boosters and Kobans, so I'll get her.

il y a 44 minutes, holymolly a dit :

get yourself mythic Norou 2.0 boulie :P ...I´ll probably try as well ;)

Do you say that because all mythic girls have the same face? (And Abrael and Norou also have a similar haircut). It's recently started to bother me; especially their mouth.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I’m threatened by my club leader.

(send help)

Nah, i quite like Abrael, the league should net me another 1k3 (something around those line), so i have 150 combativity stocked, with 4 perfume it should be safe (in total i expect 9k5 koban if i manage correctly my cards)

Anyway, i’ll start by using perfume for my stocked combativity and decide after seeing the results. I tend to feel (tbh idk if i am) unlucky on these event :/ 

in your case, i think it depend on how many koban you’ll get with your league

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

This is a tough one.

- The art isnt bad, but it doesnt have a real moneyshot Mythical pose either. Normally would skip.
- But its very valuable for my PVP lineup.
- But going for her and have even the slightlest bad luck can screw me out of getting the POV upgrade which i really want (its misty).

• Thinking 1

44 minutes ago, Boulie2 said:

I’m threatened by my club leader.

(send help)

Very good. 🙂

> in your case, i think it depend on how many koban you’ll get with your league

My league level is not high enough level to be a great source of koban . . .  and yet I moved up, and appear to be waaaaaaaay outclassed in this level, so it will probably be some long time before it becomes a reliable good income source.

Thanks for the replies, people.

30 minutes ago, Bob_Down said:

May I ask why?

I'm in a similar boat - 4 perfume and 8000 kobans - but after a close shave in a last run, I no longer count that as a "sure thing."

A lot of players have an high amount of purple gems storaged because purple has the lowest amount of 5* and 6* girls at the moment. There were not a lot of chances to spend them so the stock expand and expand.

Since the first time a myhic was implemente in the game players reports their experience with the Mythics and so we can confimr, that the drop-chance of shards is between 6% and 7%. That means that you can expect to get 50 drops from 850 combaivity. With 4 Sandalwood you have 44x2 shards drops and after this it's your decision if you equip a 5th sandalwood (12 drops or 6 drops that means 1080 Koban for refills more or 540 for a sandalwood). You will get 162 combativity from natural regen while MD lasts and with some combativity from Season, PoV, Login or full bar of combativity at the start you can lower the amount of needed combativity too.

In Boulie2 case he had with the stocked combativity and the natural regen more than 300 combativity for free. 850-300=550, 50 combativity are 540 Koban, in average he need 11 refills to gain the mythic and that are 5940 Koban. To avoid to run out of Koban with a bad streak in the MD he have ca. 3500 Koban more than the expected need.

In your case: I don't know were in Leagues you are, but I recommend you to go for a mythic if you have enough ressources and what I see is that you are at the bottom of the zone were it's possible to get a Mythic. If you avoid speding combativity when no shards avalaible, wait until the third day with most refills to use as much as possible free combtivity, use 5 Sandalawood and with the Koban rewards from League, Daily- and Event-Missions and observe your drops from combativity serious it's a good chance to get the Mythic. I calculate in your term with 700 combativity from refills, thats ca. 7560 Koban and a sandalwood with 540. You will get ca. 600 Koban from Missions, have chances for 2x Koban from contests and the League Rewards. That should fit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

There's also another Voyeur Mythic later in the month - Nike - though she doesn't have a double attribute.

Personally I'll pick-up both, even though Voyeur isn't the strongest, simply because I've been preparing to grab Nike, Radka and High Mage Arcana for months now and have the resources to deal with a couple of purple Mythics.

• Like 2

Thanks.

I'm Level 312, in Dicktator 1. Last round just scraped into the 31 - 45 bracket, which is 618 Kobans.

Only 15 Combativity stored from the current Season. 4 Sandlewood saved.

I complete the other missions you mentioned. Get a Koban reward from Contests on a fairly regular but not guaranteed basis.

My current Koban balance is 8,318. (Basically, started at zero at the end of the last Mythic when I just got Druiada Titania. Started with 10,000+ Kobans then and 5 SP.)

So it is in the realms of the possible. Just not "guaranteed" if there are bad spins.

I'll sleep on it. Still a few days left anyway.

Thanks for doing the number crunch.

75 shards - 33 shards from boosters = just 42 shards for 10.000 kobans. Thanks Kinkoid, just make Mythics cost over 20.000 kobans, what a deal. 😡 Not spending a single koban here in the coming months.

Edited by Gotaku
  • Sad 1

Well, I got pretty lucky; managed to pick her up with just 1400 Nutaku Kobons and 5 Sandalwood, making her by far the cheapest Mythic I've been able to acquire to date. Definitely a preferable girl to Nike in my books, so I'm happy to have her as my Voyeur gem sink.

I adjusted my spreadsheet to account for the addition of a new Voyeur mythic, and it looks like I've crossed the point at which books have become the controlling resource. I simply don't have enough books with which to spend all my gems, and no reasonable number of purchased shop refreshes is going to change that. I'll probably do 100-200 shop refreshes during Legendary Contests this month and see if I can reach level 750. I should have the gems by then, but even with 200 shop refreshes I'm not sure if I will have enough GXP to hit level 750 by then.

• Like 5

Voyeurs are in high demand, b/c of their long time rarity, and abundance of gems.  I've been saving for Nike, since she's a voyeur, but now that Succubus Abraël is also one, I'm pursuing her.  Also, mythic days is easier than the revival (on the 23rd).  Abraël is my 2nd mythic girl, after Undercover Valentina last November.

2022-05-04_8-28-41.png.7db764a68ecd85c72595769fd468524e.png

On 5/3/2022 at 10:08 AM, JustVisitingReborn said:

There's also another Voyeur Mythic later in the month - Nike - though she doesn't have a double attribute.

Sorry Nike.  Abraël has both blue AND golden eyes, for a higher chance of getting blessed, which makes her more appealing.

807803562_abraelvsnikelovetrianglememe4.thumb.png.0ddde6d1dac9ea2fb40ac851b7ec89d9.png

On 5/3/2022 at 10:08 AM, bolitho76 said:

To avoid to run out of Koban with a bad streak in the MD he have ca. 3500 Koban more than the expected need.

I had ~15k kobans and 5 SP boosters saved up, so I was "prepared" according to @bolitho76's standard.  Decided to just "blow my load" and use 50 fights at a time, until I got her.  39 extra affection was gained from 3.5 SP boosters.  I have 1.5 SP boosters remaining, and I'm at 91 affection shards so far.  I can get Succubus Abraël w/o spending anymore kobans, just from natural combativity regen.  I spent 9648 kobans, not including SP boosters, and 11.8k kobans total if you include the cost of 4 SP boosters.  The 1/2 SP booster will be enough to get the remaining 9 affection, and I'll have 1 SP booster leftover.  I have about ~5.5k kobans leftover, so I'm not sure if I'll pursue Nike later or not.

Update:  It took 55 more fights to get the last 9 affection. 905 fights for 101 affection, from 57 drops (44 SP boosted).

329645146_succubusabraelsaffectionchart3.thumb.png.3bc666ec7b9442d06948b9c7a030a7ab.png

I was mistakenly calculating my drop rate by "Affection/2/Total Fights."  I changed it to "Ceiling(affection/2,  1.09616)" to add a +9.6% drop inflation, since I know I had 57 total drops.  Now my final drop rate looks like 6.3%, with an average drop rate of 5.83%.  I'm guessing I let my SP booster run out early on in my haste, b/c I was careless, and that's why the drop rate initially looks like 4.11%.  The drop % for individual sets of fights was all over the place, so I don't trust the 12.79% average.  I'll trust the final 6.3% as the actual drop rate, since I know it's supposed to be between 6-7%.  It's all just an estimate, since I don't know how many fights were w/o the SP boosters.  I know I used 4 full SP boosters for 88 affection, and the other 13 affection must've been gained from single drops.  I'll try to take better records next time, but the end result is the same.  I spent 9648 kobans to get the girl.

On 5/3/2022 at 10:05 AM, Gotaku said:

doesnt have a real moneyshot Mythical pose either. Normally would skip.

I disagree w/ @Gotaku about her not having a "moneyshot."  I like her 4 star booty pose more than Nike's 3 star one.  I'll select that pose.

On 5/3/2022 at 9:12 AM, Liliat said:

we have Villains Contests today and tomorrow on HH (Daily today, CbC tomorrow).

@Liliat's suggestion of waiting until tomorrow, so that the villain fights count towards the last day of CbC#9 makes sense, but I already have Huntress Sady, so I don't care too much.

2022-05-04_22-18-29.png.eb8b46473dce8fd372ddfba0eaac2820.png

I have 5201 voyeur gems atm, so I can level her up to 650, and need 1699 more gems to awaken level 700.

71890742_ElementalSynergyBonuschart5.thumb.png.d63db08e717e1b0b89a42cfa9de91ee5.png

They added O'Malley (Leagues), Lotti (LC), and Succubus Abraël (MD) recently as Voyeurs, due to player complaints of scarcity and imbalance.  Those girls make the Voyeur element have 8x L5 & M6 girls total, just like Submissive & Eccentric. "Perfectly balanced, as all things should be."

perfectly-balanced-thanos.gif

797815389_succubusabraelblessings.thumb.png.d275d22773cd748a566cca3797a94267.png

I put some thought into which groups of mythic girls have attributes and blessings that overlap, to see which sets of girls might all get blessed together one week.  Succubus Abraël fits into many groups, most notably blue eyes (5 girls), pink hair (4 girls), and golden eyes (3 girls).  She sadly doesn't have anything in common w/ my Undercover Valentina, except that Physical and Voyeur both affect critical hit chance.

123555012_MythicAbraelAttributes.thumb.png.fd36a0fb1e9d7c7fb173573221ae071e.png

High Mage Arcana has blue hair and eyes, so her hair matches Valentina, and her eyes match AbraëlArcana can be the bridge between the two, creating the possibility of at least two of my M6 girls getting blessed at once.  I already have 24 affection for Arcana, so I'll only need 4 SP boosters, and will definitely aim to get her on August 23rd, when she revives.  New Year Estelle would work too, and I have 28 affection, but I have no idea when she'll return, b/c she was one of the first mythic girls to be revived only ~8 months after her introduction.

1165226186_mythicgirlsabove22affection.thumb.png.719bd9f4158925b668b3ba2b241a552f.png

I don't know much about her parody Jewelry Bonney from One Piece, except that she has a gigantic appetite (and tits, but they all have giant tits).  All of One Piece is drawn lanky, and the story was goofy, so I lost interest.  I do like the figures that are sold of their female characters, but they don't resemble the anime at all.  The figures are always way sexier.  I am gonna have to start watching One Piece again one day, just because it's so popular, and to understand all of the fanboy debates about why those characters are the strongest in anime.  I've always liked Abraël's parody in the game, in spite of my lack of knowledge about her One Piece counterpart.

1775875959_jewelrybonney2.thumb.png.84debec2a436bf86cce96b39712f9bf8.png

Art by b.bor & Ohako1818.
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2204568?q=jewelry_bonney
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/4082204?q=jewelry_bonney

Side note: Alt+0235 is the code for the umlaut ë in Abraël.  I was spelling Abrael w/o the umlaut, but added it in after I saw @DvDivXXX mention it.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 2

Just now, JustVisitingReborn said:

You appear to be counting Royal Housemaid on this one. She doesn't have pink hair. Her hair is 'Unknown'. KK stiffed us after the fact, replacing her hair colour with one that can never come up!

Alright, thanks, I'll correct it.

• Like 1

I started counting my Nutaku kobans last month and I have to say I didn't expect such a gigantic difference between getting last month's Mythic and Abrael now:

April: spent 5 sandalwoods and 936 kobans on combativity

May: spent 5 sandalwoods and 574 kobans on combativity

Can't say I'm complaining though :D

• Like 3
  • Surprised :O 1
  • Hearts 1

46 minutes ago, garadron said:

I started counting my Nutaku kobans last month and I have to say I didn't expect such a gigantic difference between getting last month's Mythic and Abrael now:

April: spent 5 sandalwoods and 936 kobans on combativity

May: spent 5 sandalwoods and 574 kobans on combativity

Can't say I'm complaining though :D

That's a fantastic result! Congrats! But don't be suckered in by the good result ;)

I picked-up Undercover Valentina for 456 Kobans + 5SP. The last four Mythics in a row have been sub 7% drop rates.

Really amazing write up, /u/Ravi-Sama. Bravo.

You're out of the league for the common people, but really interesting to see all this. Good job on the poster.

I'm thinking - after some of the horror results above - that this might not be the round for me. Too much risk of spending everything for nothing.

What do people think of the idea of "avoiding Mythics" for the mid-tier players and focusing resources only on the 5 star Legendary girls for the battle team?

It looks (I think) like you can get a better rounded, larger team for (I read somewhere here, but not sure if it was a number out of a hat), less 10% of combat effectiveness.

Still, the lure of the Mythic is strong, and I'm powering one up. What a slog though. Green gem bottleneck.

• Thanks 1