• Yucky
  4. 4. Rate Golden Bunny's Mom

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

2 hours ago, Joker555 said:

I know, Ravi was more confident than I was that I was going to get her from 200 kisses, I was expecting to get unlucky\lose a lot 😅

Doesn't explain 9 shards from 10 league fights, but oh well

I never really had trouble w/ Seasons until recently.  The LD/KC might be the best time to get the 6k kos cards, but jumping up in Seasons this quickly does increase the difficulty near the end.  I had 3 cords equipped when I did it.  I think I had 5 losses in ~276 Season fights.  I think @Julius Fox's strategy of aiming for lower mojo per win, makes sense, so you'll climb up slower, allowing for more wins in the long run.  I'll do that next time.

Leagues has a 1-4 shard range, and Seasons has just 1 shard per drop, so you got lucky in Leagues a few times, that's all.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

If I were in your shoes, and reached the top 4 in leagues twice, I would've skipped the PoA/PoV.  Probably recruited Bianca, like you did (600-800 more Xtals).  Used all of my CP/Kisses, so I'd have more than enough Xtals for Lyka (~11.1k Xtals by now), w/ 10.6k kos in the bank for later. 

That's the chicken and egg problem. If I didn't save CP, I'd have to spend kobans that I didn't have to get Bianca. If I didn't save kisses, I couldn't use AM boosters to reach top 4 to get more kobans. Either way means that I would not have enough kobans to buy event cards. That makes Hari impossible for me. Skipping PoA and PoV would affect my normal gameplay. I rely on those rewards for subsequent events.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Joker555 said:

Lost around 15-20 matches out of 200, maybe more, so my team isn't as good as I thought it was, or I'm just not lucky with these drops

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Okay, to be clearer you need ~200 WINS in Season fights to get the KC girl.

I'm happy to see that more players have been fielding weaker (1* girls, maybe only the minimum of 3/7) teams in Seasons.  While that's helpful in general (for Seasons obviously, KC, etc.), it's SUPER player-friendly for train wrecks Seasonal Events like Golden Anniversary.  (Thanks to @Methos2 & others for posting/applying this strategy elsewhere some time ago!)

To paraphrase, it really doesn't hurt much of anything (except perhaps Contest ranking, but even then only a little) to get beaten in Seasons.  But it does allow players to more readily leapfrog each other and gain some easier wins.

The resource requirements for these new Seasonal Events are insane; players helping players offset this drain to any extent is pretty sweet.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Methos2 said:

Skipping PoA and PoV would affect my normal gameplay. I rely on those rewards for subsequent events.

What do you need from the PoA and PoV?  I'm fine w/o them.  I'd rather have the 10.8k kos.  I'd get a mythic girl w/ it.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Hug 1

1 minute ago, Ravi-Sama said:

What do you need from the PoA and PoV?  I'm fine w/o them.  I'd rather have the 10.6k kos.

CP for CE, OD, MD. Kisses for KC. Orbs for CE, LC, and CbC. Rewards from PoA and PoV bonus path do worth more than the cost. I basically time these so I don't have to spend on refills or at minimum to finish events.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Methos2 said:

CP for CE, OD, MD. Kisses for KC. Orbs for CE, LC, and CbC. Rewards from PoA and PoV bonus path do worth more than the cost. I basically time these so I don't have to spend on refills or at minimum to finish events.

Idk about the CP and Kisses.  It's not significant enough.  I counted 30 CP & 33 kisses from the PoV, plus 55 CP & 8 kisses from the PoA.  If that's what you wanted, then the GA's 6k kos cards are way better (465 CP & 279 kisses).  The GA began before the PoA.

I don't need the gems.  The PoV gives like ~150 omni-gems (the same as 1st place in the CbC).  The 300 voyeur & 500 physical gems from the PoA, are like 2-3 days worth.  I get ~1.2k gems of each element per week, (kept track for 10 weeks in a row).  Definitely don't need the voyeur gems.

Regarding orbs, I get a lot of GPx10s from PoP.  I'd only spend kobans for the EPx1s, but the PoV gives 2,...2!!  The PoA gives 11.  Meh.  I gain ~70 EPx1s per month w/o it, (spent 278 EPx1s in the past 4 months).

Energy from Seasons/PoG is enough for me.  I only really need it to get through the PoA quicker.

Tickets from the PoA are only helpful if I absentmindedly forgot to store 115 of them.

I think I did buy the PoV once, just for Moani, b/c I liked her parody from Fire Force.  I also bought the premium paths of PoA's #8 & 9.  I regret it, b/c the girls aren't useful, and they returned later in CbCs anyway.  In general, I think the 3x L3s from the PoA/PoV aren't worth a mythic girl.

I'm not saying you're wrong, it makes sense if you can afford it.  I'm F2P, so I definitely can't, if I wanna chase Mythic girls.  It also seems like you can't either, b/c it forced you to try to get top 4 in DIII, just to get the 6k kos cards.  If I had to give advice to some new player, I'd tell them to ignore the premium PoA/PoV/PoG, and save their kobans, for L5s & M6s (plus the PoP).  I know you're not new, but if you skipped the PoA/PoV you wouldn't have had to store CP for Bianca's MD, or store kisses, to use AME's in Leagues, to get more kobans for the 6k kos cards.  You would've had 10.8k kos saved instead.  I think getting the premium PoA/PoV actually caused you problems instead of helping.

I don't think storing CP & kisses during the GA is a good strategy, if the goal is to get Xtals.  It's a mistake that I'd warn players to avoid.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

What do you need from the PoA and PoV?  I'm fine w/o them. 

To each their own, you know. ^^ I'll never stop PoA and PoV and I get tons of goodies but just as importantly girls for my collection. I prioritize those even over MD. I'm fine without every Mythic.

And I agree with you that the typically good play of storing as much PvE fights and Kisses from the late month rewards to take into the next month's MD and first KC was made counterproductive for and by this Seasonal Event. So, if the goal is to maximize progress on that, then sure your advice makes sense and is very nice, productive and appreciated.

But there are those among us who don't want to give up the usual good events for and because of this Seasonal Event. And for many of us, those monthly highlights include the PoA and PoVs. Methos didn't make a mistake, he had different goals and he has different priorities than you, that's all. (And I'm somewhere in between, since it's the the MD I skipped in my own plan). Again, to each their own. And some things in this game are a matter of preference and taste, not just stats or strategy. :D 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

But there are those among us who don't want to give up the usual good events for and because of this Seasonal Event. And for many of us, those monthly highlights include the PoA and PoVs. Methos didn't make a mistake, he had different goals and he has different priorities than you, that's all. (And I'm somewhere in between, since it's the the MD I skipped in my own plan). Again, to each their own. And some things in this game are a matter of preference and taste, not just stats or strategy. :D 

I know, I hate that I can't store CP too.  This is just the world we live in now.  Can't wait for the GA to end already.  I did notice that players refraining from using AME's, made Leagues a bit easier though.  Also, I didn't miss out on the KC, even though I didn't store kisses.  The GA made the KC almost a non-event.  Finished instantly.  I skipped the MD too, but not by choice.  If I could've got Bianca, I would've, (I mean I could've,... but I'm not spending money on this &$^&, lol).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hastur said:

I'm happy to see that more players have been fielding weaker (1* girls, maybe only the minimum of 3/7) teams in Seasons.  While that's helpful in general (for Seasons obviously, KC, etc.), it's SUPER player-friendly for train wrecks Seasonal Events like Golden Anniversary.  (Thanks to @Methos2 & others for posting/applying this strategy elsewhere some time ago!)

To paraphrase, it really doesn't hurt much of anything (except perhaps Contest ranking, but even then only a little) to get beaten in Seasons.  But it does allow players to more readily leapfrog each other and gain some easier wins.

The resource requirements for these new Seasonal Events are insane; players helping players offset this drain to any extent is pretty sweet.

This is a good point. I usually just leave my main team up in Seasons because I'm lazy, but you've convinced me there's no harm in putting up a weak team to help other players. Plus it will give me an opportunity to show off some of the cute 1-star girls who don't get much play (Goth/Enchantress Lapsey 😍😍).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Hearts 1

20 hours ago, Methos2 said:

So in my specific case, I gained a lot more by storing CP and kisses.

@Ravi-Sama I agree with you. It is a good advice to avoid storing resources during GA in general. I would recommend the same. My intent on the original post was to show there are exceptions to the rule. We do need to evaluate our own situation. In my specific case, I was able to reach further in GA without affecting my normal gameplay.

36 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I counted 30 CP & 33 kisses from the PoV, plus 55 CP & 8 kisses from the PoA.

I also had CP and kisses from Seasons and Pantheon. I started MD with over 500 CP. So I wasn't just trading 3-day of natural regen for 85 CP.

As @DvDivXXX said, it is also a matter of preference. I don't want to give up what I have been doing just for this event. I'm also event fatigue at this point.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Methos2 said:

event fatigue at this point.

We all feel it, I think (except presumably the bots noobs players who voted en masse for "more events!" in past surveys that asked). I mean, when was the last time we had a "day off"? ^^

image.png

8 hours ago, Hastur said:

I agree on principle, and I saw a similar suggestion on Discord, made by someone who is very high in the leaderboard, and to others who were already there at the time. It was before I bought the koban cards and jumped 20+ tiers overnight myself. Now I'm also in top 200, and it's much harder than my Season fights typically are, all due to the Seasonal Event. I'm considering freeing up a slot for a weak team to help out others in my situation too, now (it's not like the Season leaderboard was worth anything).

The two main issues I have with doing this are practical. It's much easier to do this for players with a monthly subscription, who have more team slots than they really need. But with just the basic 6 slots, most weeks I not only use all of them but I also have to replace an existing team for another one I occasionally need but don't have the space for.

The current week is an exception, though, since the meta revolves entirely around the 3-color loop (Dark-White-Purple) instead of the 5-color one. I actually have a 6th slot I don't use for combat right now (I had prepared my main team for next week in it), so I could use it for a weak Season team. But come Monday with the next set of blessings (on .com) favoring Orange and also Dark, I'll have to juggle with many more teams again just for League.

The other issue is just that I'm a bit scared I'll forget to switch teams before attacking, and take an extra loss here and there. ^^ Having said that, if most players in my range have weak teams up, this would be outweighed by the free wins.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Hastur said:

I don't understand why doesn't everybody do this. Specially people who know, like forum regulars. It's in your best interest.

Ok, just finished reading the thread :P . Come on guys, I'm sure you won't forget, it's easy to see your odds with the script (in red) and we all use it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Boulie2 said:

Wait, it works on phone?

Yep.

On Android via TamperMonkey installed on Firefox Nightly (there may be other ways, but I'm not aware of them).

On iOS via the UserScripts app that provides a Safari extension.

Edited by 45026831
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, 45026831 said:

Pretty obvious when you see the sims, though:

image.thumb.png.51d78d5913037f7251ed7a1936b0e373.png

That dude on the right just has a 10k team!  You've got a massive 25% victory chance!  Attaccckkkkk!

In all seriousness though, can someone spell out this 1-star team strategy?  If it were made obvious, more people would do it.

I assume you leave a weak team on defense in seasons, after you've finished your 10 fights.  Allowing other players to beat you easily, for 2 Xtals, so they move up above you.  Since, the leaderboard doesn't affect your rewards, you've got nothing to lose.  The reason why it'd help, is that we'd all benefit w/ more consistent Xtal gains, from easier fights.

That's the strategy right?

Here's my badass 1-star team.  Can you spot the theme?

342069703_38k1-starteamforseasons.thumb.png.aae4373fcb78c6805e0e252dc51a587d.png

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

That dude on the right just has a 10k team!  You've got a massive 25% victory chance!  Attaccckkkkk!

In all seriousness though, can someone spell out this 1-star team strategy?  If it were made obvious, more people would do it.

I assume you leave a weak team on defense in seasons, after you've finished your 10 fights.  Allowing other players to beat you easily, for 2 Xtals, so they move up above you.  Since, the leaderboard doesn't affect your rewards, you've got nothing to lose.  The reason why it'd help, is that we'd all benefit w/ more consistent Xtal gains, from easier fights.

That's the strategy right?

Here's my badass 1-star team.  Can you spot the theme?

342069703_38k1-starteamforseasons.thumb.png.aae4373fcb78c6805e0e252dc51a587d.png

Seems to be pink hair.
Here is my team; I've been using a lowbie team for a long time, I was one of the ones who did it "back in the day"
See of if you can spot what my theme is :)

level 0.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

1 minute ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Dammit, that was too easy!
My only guess for your theme, is that all of the girl's poses face away from Ankyo in the center.
Is that it?

Well, the theme I was going for was looking in the general direction of the "box" they are in 
NE looking towards north east, SW looking south west, etc.
But they are looking away from Ankyo so you are techically correct :)

Of cource, since I have to use level 1 girls, and only girls that I like, some of the spots have sub-optimal girls for that "box"
Since Ankyo is lookingh slightly upwards, she should probably also have been in the North box... but hey... I do like her so she get center stage :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Alright, I changed my "lowbie" team.  I like this more.  I'd still be considered a "weakener."

Guess the theme(s).  It's trickier.

2022-08-13_19-47-03.png.19f9d0348b81cf98a6e5367049e949e0.png

Highlight below for the theme(s) (press Ctrl+A):

1. They're all submissive, (a coincidence, but it makes it easier w/ blessed Doms).
  2. They all have dual eye colors.
  3. 6 of them have dual hair colors, except for Arabelle in the center.
Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2