• Yucky
  4. 4. Rate Golden Bunny's Mom

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

15 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

A scapegoat doesn't need to be and rarely is a credible culprit. Someone in charge just needs to yell loud and long enough while pointing at it. Pick up any History book to verify that. Or, you know, any Rosso statement about Dating Tokens and how that  feature was the root of all evil according to him because a select few mega-whales were apparently able to farm DTs, even though 99%+ of players could barely gather enough to complete one girl every other month (and only ones they already had a lot of shards for, and most definitely never a Mythic)...

So yeah, trying to guess is a moot point (and if he actually read the forum, it might even be risky ^^). Please don't do that. Let's hope for the less likely outcome that he'll admit the mistake and move away from desperate predatory practices as a means to make the game more profitable. And hopefully focus on improving existing content and producing a little less of a mountain of new content after that, to make the game more enjoyable, and thus more profitable.

Sorry not sorry. Made me think about the latest Oglaf.

bleatup.jpg

• Haha 11

With the second free bundle in HH/GH featuring 10 crystals while in CxH's free bundle (and I assume in PsH's one, too, at this point) there're 100 of them, those 1000 crystal given for free last sunday feel more and more like an error, and not a sign of atonement in response to our feedback. And, honestly, I think the "atonement" version of this situation would surprise me more

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Rosso mentioned multiple times the high costs of paying artists to create so much new content every month. Well, instead of trying to make players pay for that directly, maybe reducing the ever-accelerating pace of new events and features might be a more viable solution to increase income? Especially considering more and more players are overwhelmed by the amount of new content and can't keep up the pace with all the simultaneous events.

I couldn't agree more. They can boost income by cutting unnecessary expense. They can't assume players have infinite amount of time and patience to spend on this game. These new events have become too stressful which takes away the purpose of why we come here. No company ever becomes more successful by lowering customer satisfaction. Sure that companies put out new products to keep up with the competition but the products must be what customers want. These new features and events are like bad products. They may boost income short term from unsuspecting customers but they will hurt company reputation and long term bottom line.

Speaking of DT, here is an analogy I see. If KK is a car company and DT are car parts, no one will ever buy all of the car parts to build their own cars. Offering parts won't hurt car sales. Taking away parts however will. How many people would buy cars that can't be serviced?!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Il y a 2 heures, Methos2 a dit :

Speaking of DT, here is an analogy I see. If KK is a car company and DT are car parts, no one will ever buy all of the car parts to build their own cars. Offering parts won't hurt car sales. Taking away parts however will. How many people would buy cars that can't be serviced?!

But surely, if your get a flat tire, you'll buy a new car, right? 😛

I mean, that's how it works with smartphones.

• Haha 8

Third free bundle with 10 crystals in HH/GH while 100 crystals are given out in CxH (and again, in PsH, too, I imagine, @Gartalgaryou can confirm this, right?)

At this point, the 1000 they gave out on Sunday 24th of July cannot be considered an act of sincere atonement anymore, and we are now facing with two possible scenarios: 
1) It was actually an unintentional mistake, but they do not intend to give out this much more than what they originally planned, so instead of giving out 1000 crystals to the unaffected games, they are now giving out less crystals to the two "blessed" ones
2) It was a voluntary operation to try to appase the anger of the playerbase of their major game (and Gh followed cause it is basically a copy/paste), without actually intending to giving out anything more for free than what initially intended, so they condensed crystals of future free bundles in the second one, which they released at the peak of general discontent. 

So far, they gave out free bundles every three days (July 21, 24, 27, 30, and today, August 2). HH/GH got from free bundles 100+1000+10+10+10 = 1130 crystals. CxH and PsH got from free bundles 100+100+100+100+100 = 500 crystals

If they keep this schedule until the end of the anniversary event (20th of August), we should expect other 5 free bundles with crystals in them (on August 5, 8, 11, 14 and 17). With 10 crystals per bundle in HH/GH and 100 crystals per bundle in CxH/PsH, we'll reach 1180 crystals in the first two games and 1000 crystals in the other two.

If the first scenario (the error one) is the true one, we can suppose that this is it, the unaffected-by-the-error games take home the intended amount, the two affected-by-the-error games are gifted with 180 crystals more, not a gamechanging amount, considered where one could end up by buying the kobans cards only. Moreso, 1000 crystals sound like a number that "makes sense", to me (It's easy for me to imagine someone could have come out with this round and clean number as the amount of crystals to give out for free, at least)
If the second scenario is the true one (or if the error one is actually true, but they want to reach an exact even point of free crystals given out, without gifting 1000 crystals more of the originally intendend) we could expect two bundles more (maybe in the two last days of the event?), that would bring all the games to 1200 free crystals

Anyway, all of these are just speculations of mine. I'm more than open to be surprised by KK's generosity (even though this will probably happen in our dreams only)

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Another counterproductive tactic... Giving some of what you'd need to reach the paywalled girls would be a decent incentive for some spenders currently on the fence to go and buy their super expensive card and  some of their super expensive bundles to get there. Plus it gives out a positive vibe (or at least it partially atones for the massively negative vibe of the whole event's monetization).

Making one seemingly generous gift with the 1k crystal bundle early on while the backlash was at its peak, even if it was a one-off, clearly looked like a damage control attempt. Taking it back bit by bit by dividing the subsequent bundles by 10 compared to their initial plan looks bad, feels bad, and smells bad, no matter how you look at it.

For shame.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Just got one more reason to hate this dumb event some days ago saw in this tread that if you buy one of the event cards after the event has started you get the rewards from before you buy the event card well litte do i know that does not seem to apply on Comix Harem has i bought medium event card on Comix Harem and only got the instantly reward and today got the daily 5 combativity 3 kisses and 40 crystals!So looks like i spent almost 2k kobans to get 640 crystals 80 combativity and 48 kisses until the end of the event if i kwen that this was gonna happen i would not have spend my preciuos kobans!

• Surprised :O 1

@Pirusssd Can you check what's displayed for the other card (Big one) ?

If it shows the accumulated rewards on CxH too, you should send a support ticket (or maybe send a support ticket anyway, because it doesn't seem normal).

If that's any help, the cards display the acculumated rewards on PSH but I've not bought any so I didn't test it there or on HH.

Edited by Gartalgar
typo
  • Like 2

1 ora fa, Pirusssd ha scritto:

Just got one more reason to hate this dumb event some days ago saw in this tread that if you buy one of the event cards after the event has started you get the rewards from before you buy the event card well litte do i know that does not seem to apply on Comix Harem has i bought medium event card on Comix Harem and only got the instantly reward and today got the daily 5 combativity 3 kisses and 40 crystals!So looks like i spent almost 2k kobans to get 640 crystals 80 combativity and 48 kisses until the end of the event if i kwen that this was gonna happen i would not have spend my preciuos kobans!

I think I read in this thread that the cumulated value of the cards gets credited not at the time of the purchase, but at daily reset

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Antimon said:

I think I read in this thread that the cumulated value of the cards gets credited not at the time of the purchase, but at daily reset

That's good to know (I guess @Pirusssd should hopefully be able to confirm tomorrow after reset). But if that's how it works then the phrasing on the cards themselves is super misleading (no big surprise there, mind you):

image.png

"Instantly" = right now = right this instant = immediately after you purchase the thing.
=/= soon =/= by tomorrow =/= upon the next reset after you purchase the thing.

but... That's like completely dumb, isn't it? 

I mean, if that's not a trap just to make you pay and not get whatevever you wanted but probably a Mythic i don't see what it is... And if it is, it's just plain bad that they even tried to do this, let alone actually put it into the game

Let's be fair, at least this particular issue I'm confident is much more likely to stem from their so-so English phrasing than from any kind of mischievous plan.

But yeah, it's important that we do check and share the info on how it actually works exactly now, before someone purchases the koban cards on the last Day and gets screwed or something.

PS: Fingers crossed that Pirus will have good news tomorrow. And/or anyone else who purchase the koban cards these days, please let us know. Thanks in advance. ❤️ 

Edited by DvDivXXX
PS: I love you

41 minuti fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

That's good to know (I guess @Pirusssd should hopefully be able to confirm tomorrow after reset). But if that's how it works then the phrasing on the cards themselves is super misleading (no big surprise there, mind you):

image.png

"Instantly" = right now = right this instant = immediately after you purchase the thing.
=/= soon =/= by tomorrow =/= upon the next reset after you purchase the thing.

I re-read all of the comments left in this thread and I did not found the one I was talking about, but I'm pretty sure I read a comment here on forum of someone saying so. To be more precise, the comment that is ringing in my mind said that the actual last day in which one could buy the event cards is the second to last, and not the very last, 'cause the "get instantly" resources are actually credited at daily reset. 

I'll look in other threads, maybe it was in one of the MDR we had. Or I could have imagined all of it, but it feels a little too defined in my memory to be just the fruit of my imagination

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Antimon said:

To be more precise, the comment that is ringing in my mind said that the actual last day in which one could buy the event cards is the second to last, and not the very last, 'cause the "get instantly" resources are actually credited at daily reset. 

This does ring a bell and I'm like 80% sure it was @Liliat. No reason a post of his would have been removed, so if that's not in this here thread he must have posted it in another one. Maybe Patch Notes or Chit Chat.

Edit: Probably my mistake, then. I just browsed through Liliat's post history up until before the Golden Anniversary announcement and didn't find that comment. ^^

That's still a hint, though pretty faint: it must be someone I like slash trust enough to confuse them with Liliat. That's not a very long list. But still a bit of a needle in a haystack. ^^ It could have been JVR, Ravi, Ken, Julius, Attirm, Jelom, Finder, Tom, Numbers, Lepid, Bolitho, Holy, Yamiray, Antimon himself (I doubt he'd forget his own comment but it happened to me at least once, so who knows ^^)... And plenty others I'm sure I forgot and sorry for that.

Edited by DvDivXXX
PS: I love you
  • Like 1

il y a une heure, DvDivXXX a dit :

Let's be fair, at least this particular issue I'm confident is much more likely to stem from their so-so English phrasing than from any kind of mischievous plan.

I mean...

It's not better in French, and as i recall KK is french 😛 

• Haha 1

I FOUND IT. But I'm afraid it could be a misunderstanding of a (possible) misunderstanding.

The post I was thinking about was this of Ravi-Sama

Il 24/7/2022 in 20:42 , Ravi-Sama ha scritto:

If someone wants the 6k kos cards, they should get them before Aug 19th, b/c I read you get the resources after sever reset.  That's about the only guideline I'd add.  It might be obvious, but some players might assume the event extends to the Aug 23rd MDR, but it doesn't.  Maybe you could save CP for that MDR, but it wouldn't count towards the Golden Anni.

But he said HE READ THAT, and I registered in my memory that it was proven, so this is my misundersting. I said that it could have been a misunderstaing of a (possible) misunderstanding 'cause the only other post I found that talks about of resources distribution is this one of Master-17 

Il 21/7/2022 in 18:33 , Master-17 ha scritto:

By the way, for some reason, no one mentioned that the profit from the purchased cards is added automatically upon entering the game or at the start of a new gaming day (when you are in game). Keep this in mind when planning to accumulate Combativity and Kisses

That I think it refers to the daily rewards bit, and not the "get instantly" one.

@Ravi-Samaalso said that he would probably get  the cards on August 2, to have the CPs ready for today's MD... Did you buy the cards yesterday, in the end? if so, when did you get the accumulated resorces?

Edited by Antimon
  • Thanks 2

• holymolly changed the title to [ 20-Jul-22 ] Golden Anniversary - Discussion