Fusion  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Bunna

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Festival Flirting Season. Next Event >>

1440x720_Push_Notification_17-1.jpg

Mythic Revival

Best of Both Worlds
Mythical hero,

You love Bunny and you love Lupa, now how about you have those two merged in one mythical lustful goddess?

Starting today and ending on the 25th of June (1 pm UTC+2), you’ll have a second chance to seduce Bunna and get her in your Harem!

We can’t get enough of you, hero!

Boss Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava1-1200x.webp?v=2

Submissive.png Bunna

HH_Calendar_July_Kinky_MythRev.jpg <- clickable

@Noacc

• Thanks 2
  • Surprised :O 1

Happy to be shown I'm wrong, but I thought Bunna had already had her Revival event in July 2021 & that Golden Lupa was the next in line. Does the adjustment to the Revival event drop-rate mean we starting again from the beginning?

• Like 1

356250468_bunna50size.gif.ba0063af69e328091f2908cec2ea1f8c.gif

It's Bunna!!!  I'll assume Golden Lupa's MDR is Aug. 23rd, and High Mage Arcana is Sept 23rd.

Final update: Got Bunna w/ 711 total CP, & 49 drops, w/ 4 SP, for 97 shards, at a 6.89% drop rate.  I had 4 shards initially.  Started w/ 15204 kos total, and finished w/ 5063 kos remaining, for 10141 total kos spent for Bunna.

• 77 CP used in single fights at the start.
  • 57 Free CP (19 stored CP, 6 daily goal CP, & 32 CP regen).
  • Took 18 hrs to get her (36 CP regen), but 4 CP regen was lost, from waiting 2 hrs for shards.
  • 7063 kos for 654 bought CP.
  • 624 kos on 13x 50 CP button skips (634 CP).
  • 294 kos on 7 market refreshes, to get 2 more SP.
  • 2160 kos for 4 SP.
  • 7063 kos (CP) + 2160 kos (4 SP) + 624 kos (button skips) + 294 kos (market) = 10141 kos total
  • 88 shards w/ SP, and 9 w/o SP, for 53 total drops.
  • 654 bought CP + 57 free CP = 711 CP total
  • 49 drops / 711 CP = 6.89% drop rate (49 drops from this MDR, & 53 drops total)

This ended up being my luckiest drop rate for a mythic girl, despite all of my extra unnecessary expenses, and lack of stored CP, keeping the total cost lower than I expected.

445588107_mythicdayhistory5.png.ab6ede1f11f618e018bb9c5f8454065a.png

Bunna was paired w/ Donatien, so I gained more dominatrix gems.  Would've preferred if she was w/ Silvanus, so 20 submissive gems could drop, but w/e.  I'll need the dominatrix gems anyway, if I pursue Royal Housemaid later.

I have 3205 submissive gems atm, so Bunna can reach level 550, by this Tuesday, the 2nd day of CbC #21.

I also have at least 212.6k affection, so I can upgrade her to 5 stars, but it'll take longer to max her to 6 stars.

On 7/20/2022 at 7:10 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

...I'll wait until the MDR (23rd) to see if Bunna gets revived or not, before dropping 6k kos on the medium and big cards...  Bunna is a dual pink/grey haired mythic, which makes her more valuable, than a likely new eccentric mythic this Aug. 3rd.  Since, I recently got Radka.  I suppose it's a good time to start buying SP.

This is how I see the future MDRs atm, maintaining about a year time gap between each of the girl's appearances.  The first double MDR should be this Aug 23rd, w/ Golden Lupa and New Year Estelle.  Then, double MDRs should become constant, starting from Jan 23rd, 2023, w/ Angelic Lenaelle and Alexa.

Golden Lupa's MDR could also happen at the same time as the new Mythic girl is released on Aug 3rd's MD, making the time gap closer to 12 months.

404571311_MythicDayRevivals.thumb.png.45088ea9997278601eccfacb925b5e5b.png

The next mythic girl on Aug 3rd will most likely be the 3rd eccentric mythic girl, b/c it's been 13 months since the last new one, Radka.  It could also be the 3rd physical, submissive, or voyeur mythic girl.  I hope it's not a physical girl, b/c that's the one I'd prefer, out of those 4 elements, and I'll likely be broke after Bunna's MDR.  It's very unlikely to be sensual, exhibitionist, dominatrix, or playful, since there's already 3 girls of each.

783182661_MythicDayElements.png.6871d4f1e165b4e301fbdfb1126f38a4.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

il y a 3 minutes, Fran a dit :

Happy to be shown I'm wrong, but I thought Bunna had already had her Revival event in July 2021 & that Golden Lupa was the next in line. Does the adjustment to the Revival event drop-rate mean we starting again from the beginning?

It's hard to say. She was revived last year, so seeing her come back 1 year later is not a surprise. However, skipping Lupa is more surprising (She was released on August 2021, so I guess we could still see her come back in August).

At this point, we don't know how this will affect the revival calendar.

Btw, I already have Bunna (and Lupa as well), so that doesn't change my plans for now. And since Lupa is skipped this month, I'm not too afraid of seeing both Arcana and Estelle next month; so I probably don't have to go for 2 revivals in parallel.

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 5

So rather than having two, we just get Bunna. Bit of an anti-climax and a total pita. I didn't need Golden Lupa, so I didn't save up for the MDR this month. So Bunna's going to be more expensive. I do need High Mage Arcana, so she's now likely pushed to September.

Ah well, I'll still be happy to have Bunna.

Edited by JustVisitingReborn
  • Like 3

Rather than being anything unusual it's just a normal MDR (+20% shards, but that's nothing to do with the Anniversary). But unlike normal, because they've switched up the girl, it's not been possible to prepare for the event as you normally would (or at least I would), so it's going to cost more. Given the set-up of the Golden Anniversary, maybe it was intended to cost more? That's a joke - I don't believe there was that thought process behind it, but I do understand why a lot of players feel a bit put out and cynical right now.

• Like 2

Just now, JustVisitingReborn said:

Rather than being anything unusual it's just a normal MDR (+20% shards, but that's nothing to do with the Anniversary). But unlike normal, because they've switched up the girl, it's not been possible to prepare for the event as you normally would (or at least I would), so it's going to cost more. Given the set-up of the Golden Anniversary, maybe it was intended to cost more? That's a joke - I don't believe there was that thought process behind it, but I do understand why a lot of players feel a bit put out and cynical right now.

they should have made Bunna the mission girl in the anniversity, she is the oldest mythic girl; and all the new players could have gotten her for free.
Then we could also have had Lupa in this revival ;)

• Like 4
  • Haha 4
  • Hearts 1

Last year her first revival was at the Plain of rituals and I was a low level newbie who only made it to The Jury Sea so I had no chance of ever obtaining her with my story progress. Having done my research and realizing this was her second run as she was available back in December 2020 I thought I'd never get the chance to get her. I guess Third time's a charm and i'm stacked! 💪

stack.jpg

• Like 4
  • Surprised :O 6
  • Hearts 1

7 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

they should have made Bunna the mission girl in the anniversity, she is the oldest mythic girl; and all the new players could have gotten her for free.

Lol - I like the thinking from a personal perspective, but I'd be utterly stunned if KK ever gave any of the Mythic girls away cheap. It doesn't make sense for them to do so. 3*s, sure, they aren't really worth anything. 5*s they need to control how many of these they give away. 6*s are the premium product and their availability needs to be carefully managed from a business pov.

17 minutes ago, Mr.S said:

Cool but Revivals always ran out of shards, so getting her for me is 50/50 I don't like those odds

Do 50 fights at a time, and you can get her before shards run out.  That's always the case w/ MDRs, and since shards increased 20%, it takes 20% longer to run out.

14 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

they should have made Bunna the mission girl in the anniversary, she is the oldest mythic girl; and all the new players could have gotten her for free.
Then we could also have had Lupa in this revival ;)

One can dream.

9 minutes ago, Regional_Man said:

Last year her first revival was at the Plain of rituals and I was a low level newbie who only made it to The Jury Sea so I had no chance of ever obtaining her with my story progress. Having done my research and realizing this was her second run as she was available back in December 2020 I thought I'd never get the chance to get her. I guess Third time's a charm and i'm stacked! 💪

stack.jpg

Damn dude!!!  You really are stacked!  You might get her w/o spending kobans on CP.  Definitely use 5 SP.  You should do 50 fights at a time today, to use up that stored CP, and then build up 20 free regen at a time, to get the remaining shards, over the next 2 days.  Unless you wanna burn some of those kobans, and just get her right away.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

Lol - I like the thinking from a personal perspective, but I'd be utterly stunned if KK ever gave any of the Mythic girls away cheap. It doesn't make sense for them to do so. 3*s, sure, they aren't really worth anything. 5*s they need to control how many of these they give away. 6*s are the premium product and their availability needs to be carefully managed from a business pov.

Well they were in the beginning, but we're getting more and more of them each month.
I all ready have her, so it woudnt affect me either, I am not saying it so i get free mythics :)
But having her as a mission girl; on the anniversity, it would put out some good vibes,
maybe even made sure the golden event didnt go as far out of hand as it did eitehr.

Tbh, we're getting to a point where it would definitively make sense for them to give one Mythics easily for player who don't have any; even on a marketing pov. It would help player who don't go for them see their power and art quality, and maybe push them to spend on other one later on.

Seeing the Golden Anniversary tho, i wouldn't bet a penny on that soon. :D 

(but hey, if you could gift me Bunna i'd be thankful, i don't have her and can't go for her 😇 )

Yeah, i'm not sure i'll be able to get her, sadly :/ 

I do like her a bit (more her 3rd and 4th poses, before she transform), but with only 11k koban in stock and the PoV still not bought i fear that i won't be able to get her :( 

I mean, waiting for the mythics in MD is a faaaaar safer bet since i won't have to spend on *50 anyway, but i do like her so i'm a bit sad :/ 

I guess i'll wait and see how the shards goes with the +20%

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Boulie2 said:

Tbh, we're getting to a point where it would definitively make sense for them to give one Mythics easily for player who don't have any; even on a marketing pov. It would help player who don't go for them see their power and art quality, and maybe push them to spend on other one later on.

Seeing the Golden Anniversary tho, i wouldn't bet a penny on that soon. :D 

(but hey, if you could gift me Bunna i'd be thankful, i don't have her and can't go for her 😇 )

Yeah, i'm not sure i'll be able to get her, sadly :/ 

I do like her a bit (more her 3rd and 4th poses, before she transform), but with only 11k koban in stock and the PoV still not bought i fear that i won't be able to get her :( 

I mean, waiting for the mythics in MD is a faaaaar safer bet since i won't have to spend on *50 anyway, but i do like her so i'm a bit sad :/ 

I guess i'll wait and see how the shards goes with the +20%

Anniversity would be the best time for they do give away any mythic; since they didnt (unless they panic gives out next months mythic free )
it would make anniversity seem kinda of less special if suddenly free mythic girls afterwards.

Edited by EpicBacon

il y a 2 minutes, EpicBacon a dit :

Anniversity would be the best time for they do give away any mythic; since they didnt (unless they panic gives out next months mythic free next month)
it would make anniversity seem kinda of less special if suddenly free mythic girls afterwards.

Yeah, i agree. It's too late to give away a mythic now, even more so that the best Mythics to be gifted... Is currently in her own Revival :P 

4 minutes ago, Boulie2 said:

Yeah, i agree. It's too late to give away a mythic now, even more so that the best Mythics to be gifted... Is currently in her own Revival :P 

Eeh.. yes... imagine that; first you have a revival event (with 20% more mythic shards)
Then immidiatly after you have a classical event, where she is free... 
I think there would be some sort of reaction to that....

il y a 3 minutes, EpicBacon a dit :

Eeh.. yes... imagine that; first you have a revival event (with 20% more mythic shards)
Then immidiatly after you have a classical event, where she is free... 
I think there would be some sort of reaction to that....

The funny thing is, it would actually be a mixed up of positive and bad reactions.

Mostly bad, mind you, but there would be some positive in the fact that this mythics would be free :P 

6 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Do 50 fights at a time, and you can get her before shards run out.  That's always the case w/ MDRs, and since shards increased 20%, it takes 20% longer to run out.

Is it doable with 12k Kobans tho?

If it was Golden Lupaa I would have more chance since I already have 37 frags with her

• Thinking 1

In average you need 700-800 combativity for the needed 50 drops with Sandalwood. If you have to buy all, let's say 750 combativity you need 13x540=7020 Koban and 5 Sandalwood on top, so another 5*540=2700 Koban. With more than 12k Koban you are in a relative secure area.

• Like 2

Those still wondering missed both the latest update of the calendar a few days ago with Bunna all over it and the long exchange of speculations about it in Chit Chat, I guess. ^^ Anyways, I'm glad Ravi loves updating his spreadsheets... wink wink ;)

Well, oldie but goodie, and even with +20%;  and this being her 2nd revival (3rd opportunity to get her in total)... those shards still run out in a flash. =/

I'm going for her, but so far I haven't been able to do very much. I got a couple of drops in one of the drop windows but before I knew it the total stack was already below 100 (in less than 5 minutes). I hope I'll be able to catch at least one window where more people are asleep and I have enough time to even do refills and use them before shards run out.

Good luck have fun, and may the drops be with you, folks!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Oh, I was "lucky" until now. Could invest more than 200 combativity and got 26 shards for her until now. But one thing was hard: I had still active 6 charges at my first Sandalwood and got 14 shards from a x50 🎉. So 8 drops from 50 combativity and 2 of them without active Sandalwood. I don't know if I should be happy or sad about this... 😉

• Like 1
  • Surprised :O 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ July 23rd, 2022 ] MDR #9 - Bunna ⚪