30 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Bunna

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

3 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

having to spend 1100 CP, but idk all the details.

For the record, I started with 0 shards and 440 cp saved from previous endeavors. I did get 2 flowers over the shard count needed. I don't know how that changes things, but I'll mention this kind of stuff next time.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Liliat said:

Less players are active for the first drop of shards, so it lasts a bit longer than the next refill (4~5 minutes instead of 2), which makes it possible to spend a bit more.

I've noticed this too, but I think the main reason is that we don't have the daily contest yet, so some players, especially min-maxers, are holding back for that in case it has synergy. I tend to have the same reluctance for MD or any other event, really.

Not for Leagues, though: I don't care if I'm "missing out" on some points in the contest half an hour later; see a target? hit the target! By the time the contest is up, more often than not, the snapshot is done rolling out too, and my potential pick-off gone with it. Contest points are nowhere near worth losing a league opportunity. But they may totally be worth losing a few PvE fights worth of natural regen in the right circumstances.

• Like 5

Updated the chart w/ the extra nuggets of info you guys shared.  Avg kos spent decreased by 300, from 8.8k to 8.5k kos (1.41k nubans).  If I ignore players w/ >200 stored/free CP, then the avg spent is more like 10k kos.  Avg drop rate is 6.8%.

4 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

@Gartalgar actually had the luckiest drop rate of 7.77%, but still spent ~9.5k kos, including 5 SP.

325245083_BunnasMDR7-23-2022ForumThreadResults3.thumb.png.31ac0da0dabfed09f3bbc55464ae9a8c.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Was away from home so I couldn't easily report my first MDR adventure earlier.

My stats
- 669 fights (95 stored and 590 refills, I had some left after the last refill)
-
9456 kobans (including 5 SP and 8 x50 auto fights)
- 52 drops to get 101 shards (due to x50 not fully matching SP availability) => 7.77% drop rate (6.71% total for my 6 fully recorded mythics)

I forgot I had 50 CP in the season, but they'll help with PoA so it's not that big a deal.

Not a big fan of MDR, using x50 is costly but I was too tempted by Bunna so I went for it.

Not sure I'll be able to go for the next MD, I'll see if I can scrounge enough kobans (I'm "only" on D2) to try it if I like the girl and her element.

Edited by Gartalgar
  • Like 6

10 minutes ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

Or you could hold them over for the MD if you do intend to go for it ;)

Or even CE if you don't want to wait. Better to claim them at the end of the season to use on the next day than using then with PoA.

• Like 3

il y a 24 minutes, JustVisitingReborn a dit :

Or you could hold them over for the MD if you do intend to go for it ;)

Indeed, I could, but that would mean forfeiting 3 days of nat CP regen. I'm not sure I want to do that.

Got to think about it as I still have some SP charges left so I might not chase shards until the next MD.

il y a 13 minutes, Kenrae a dit :

Or even CE if you don't want to wait. Better to claim them at the end of the season to use on the next day than using then with PoA.

For PoA it will depend on the time I'm willing / able to spend on it these days. Getting a 50-CP boost cuts a good chunk of the length of the 120 fights step.

Thx for the suggestions, @ both of you.

Edited by Gartalgar
  • Like 4

Tuesdays are great.  Get to spend some gems during the CbC.  I didn't expect Bunna to be revived, but I had 3.5k submissive gems saved up anyway.  I used one of the mythic spell books on her, from the daily gifts, so she'd reach lvl 350 immediately.  That saved 500 gems, and 68k GXP, otherwise she'd be stuck at lvl 550.  Then, spent 3275 gems & 330k GXP to awaken her up to lvl 600, but lvl 581.  Also spent ~403k affection, and still short 35k for 6 stars.

To get Bunna up to level 700, and useful in leagues, I'd still need 2829 submissive gems, ~585k GXP, and 35k affection.  I can probably get the GXP and affection within a week, but the gems take longer.  I've earned 7131 submissive gems over the past 6 weeks, an avg of 1189 sub gems per week, or 170 per day.  I think I'll have enough gems in about 2.4 weeks (~17 days).  Maybe even less time, if I focused on fighting Sake, for her 25 sub gem drops.  It'll definitely take 1-2 weeks to max her to 700.

2022-07-26_12-11-32.png.10aadf19789492956e8a9af1d0177d36.png

Does anyone know the drop rate of gems from villains?

On 7/24/2022 at 9:50 AM, JustVisitingReborn said:

718 Combativity... 1340 gems (drop 9.33%).

On 7/25/2022 at 3:25 AM, Incubys said:

700 fights... 960 gems.

It seems like the gem drop rate from villains is between 6.85-9.33%.

I'm currently fighting Roko Sensei to get Radka to level 700, before next week, when she's 30% green eyed blessed.  I need 434 gems for Radka to lvl 700, so that should take about 236-321 CP vs Roko Sensei.  ~5-6 days of 54 CP daily free CP regen, w/o counting other gem sources like PoP and the pachinko.

22 drops of 20 gems / 8% drop rate = 275 CP / 54 CP / Day = 5 days

Mythics are expensive.  You've got to save resources for at least 20 days between an MD and MDR, then they take a up to a couple weeks worth of GXP/affection, and a couple months worth of gems to max out.  In the end, they're reliable in leagues regardless of blessings, so I suppose it's worth it, to earn consistent kobans from there.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Does anyone know the drop rate of gems from villains?

Not really. I would roughly estimate it around 10% or below, but that's just from personal experience. I haven't written down my non-girl drops for a long time. Some other spreadsheet-obsessed detail-oriented statistician probably has über tight stats on what should be a pretty nice sample by now, though. Shal, Rarum, Zoo...

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Not really. I would roughly estimate it around 10% or below, but that's just from personal experience. I haven't written down my non-girl drops for a long time. Some other spreadsheet-obsessed detail-oriented statistician probably has über tight stats on what should be a pretty nice sample by now, though. Shal, Rarum, Zoo...

Yep, thanks. I figured it out from JVR & Incubys' posts.  It's was ~7-9% for them from this MDR.  I need 434 gems for Radka to lvl 700, so that should take about 236-321 CP vs Roko Sensei.  ~5-6 days of 54 CP daily free CP regen, w/o counting other gem sources like PoP and the pachinko.

464400587_GemDropRatefromVillainswithFreeCPRegen20perdrop.png.67ec44e61afee42e9f12196350fa00d3.png

Every week spent storing CP, instead of using it, you lose 336 free CP regen (48 CP*7 days), and ~460-620 gems per week.  You still keep the 6 daily goal CP per day, to use later, but I'd rather just gain gems constantly.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Thanks 1

@Ravi-Samaif it's any help :

Total gem drops : 364 - Total fights : 4,398 - Drop rate 8.28.

Breakdown :

Matcha (On Ninja Spy) - 73 drops from 740 fights - 9.86%

Sugarmama (Bremen) - 13 from 202 - 6.44%

Druida (Donatien) - 36 from 500 - 7.20

Abrael (Silvanus) - 71 from 806 - 8.81

Agate (Donatien) - 71 from 830 - 8.55

Noemy (Finalmecia) - 52 from 620 - 8.39

Bunna (Donetian) - 48 from 700 - 6.86

• Like 3
  • Hearts 1

15 minutes ago, Incubys said:

@Ravi-Samaif it's any help :

Breakdown :

Matcha (On Ninja Spy) - 73 drops from 740 fights - 9.86%

Sugarmama (Bremen) - 13 from 202 - 6.44%

Druida (Donatien) - 36 from 500 - 7.20

Abrael (Silvanus) - 71 from 806 - 8.81

Agate (Donatien) - 71 from 830 - 8.55

Noemy (Finalmecia) - 52 from 620 - 8.39

Bunna (Donetian) - 48 from 700 - 6.86

Wow!  Thanks.  Yeah, I assume it's around 8%.  If I focused on Sake for 2 weeks, I'd gain ~1500 submissive gems for Bunna.  756 CP from free regen in 14 days, for ~60 gem drops at an 8% drop rate, of 25 gems per drop.

1721541533_GemDropRatefromVillainswithFreeCPRegen20perdrop.png.641fb23a278dd455d96cb0fb391604cb.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama

16 minutes ago, Incubys said:

It's not much of a sample...

It's more than enough for me. 

If we add up your gem drops and JVR's, it becomes 431 drops, from 5116 CP, an 8.42% drop rate.  I'll use that.  5.1k CP is like 3 months worth of free regen.  6.5-10.7k gems depending on the villain fought.

1324144357_GemDropRatefromVillainswithFreeCPRegen8.42droprate.png.d92d613e60fa6055b7c3092d3a6adeb9.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama

I used one of the mythic spell books on her, from the daily gifts, so she'd reach lvl 350 immediately. 

Quick question: does using a mythic spell book count the XP it would have taken to get the girl to Level 350 toward a Girl XP daily contest? Or does the girl just "magically" upgrade to 350 and the theoretical XP is moot? I've never used one before and I'm wondering if its worth using today or saving.

1 minute ago, Julius Fox said:

Quick question: does using a mythic spell book count the XP it would have taken to get the girl to Level 350 toward a Girl XP daily contest? Or does the girl just "magically" upgrade to 350 and the theoretical XP is moot? I've never used one before and I'm wondering if its worth using today or saving.

you do get the +levels, so she does level up normally, and thus thoose levels will work on "level up contests"
the xp part however I am not sure about.

• Like 1

il y a 5 minutes, Julius Fox a dit :

The Xp counts but not the "virtual" gems to bring the awakening to 350.

Edited by Gartalgar
  • Thanks 4

5 hours ago, Incubys said:

3 hours ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

I've had 845 drops for 9197 CP giving a drop rate of 9.19%.

929738699_villaingemdroprate.png.3ece3c883ab2edb4466e479a682cb1b4.png

The villain gem drop rate is accepted to be 8.89%.  1209 drops / 13595 CP, among the two of you, is a about an 8.4 month sample size, of 54 daily free regen CP.  I can probably get away w/ using 9% as the metric.  Thanks.  It's good to know. 

If I always used daily CP regen, instead of storing daily goal CP, I'd gain ~2.2-2.8k more gems per month.  Also, if MD or MDR were 2 weeks long, then we could get the girls for free.

836550919_usingCPvsstoringCP.png.f09d302ba27ff0495d82c4e97de0b176.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

giving a drop rate of 9.19%. That does assume that the gem drop rate over these events is the same as the rest of the time.

If it's not, then it's more likely to be lower than usual than higher. Because of the MPx1 orbs that can drop during MD instead of Gems.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gartalgar said:

I may be wrong, but I had always thought the levels count (e.g. for Legendary Contest day 4) but not the gems or girl xp because neither are being spent

7 hours ago, Gartalgar said:

6 minutes ago, FGoog said:

I may be wrong, but I had always thought the levels count (e.g. for Legendary Contest day 4) but not the gems or girl xp because neither are being spent

I just used it and can confirm that @Gartalgar is correct: I got credit for the XP but not the gems. Levels are not part of today's DC so I can't confirm that part.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Julius Fox said:

I just used it and can confirm that @Gartalgar is correct: I got credit for the XP but not the gems. Levels are not part of today's DC so I can't confirm that part.

Yes. You're not using gems, so that doesn't count, but the girl is getting XP, so that does count. Her levels too in case it's that contest or daily goals.

Also, when you awaken a girl you can get some levels on her if she has overexpended XP from before.

• Like 5

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ July 23rd, 2022 ] MDR #9 - Bunna ⚪