[ 19-Aug-22 ] Legendary Contests - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Want to leave this party? I mean, right now? ;-)  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Love Bunny

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Reunion Season. Next Event >>

1440x720_Push_Notification_1_4.jpg

Legendary Contests

All for myself
Darling,

The anniversary festivities continue and this time Love Bunny wants to have a proper romantic celebration with you!

Starting on the 19th of August you’ll have four days to seduce her and add her to your Harem.

You’re very special to me, hero!

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Playful.png Love Bunny

Recent Girls
Leagues
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Submissive.png Elphiba

ava0-1200x.webp

Sensual.png Lustful Lenaelle

ava0-1200x.webp

Exhibitionist.png Lusty Salem

unknown.png <- clickable

@Noacc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Hearts 2

She clearly seems to be (I'll only find out tomorrow at the earliest; fingers crossed!).

And Anniversary Shina was more maligned than she needed to, in retrospect. The only truly awful drawing out of the whole series is the 0-star pose. Other poses still showcase a different style and have a bit of an aspect ratio issue with the frame for poses compared to most other girls, but they're very good drawings regardless, and her scenes are actually GREAT. :) Pretty glad I got her, after all.

you guys are able to read the date I made the post do you :P ?

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

She clearly seems to be (I'll only find out tomorrow at the earliest; fingers crossed!).

2 hours ago, Noacc said:

Come ON, she is awesome! ><

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

1 minute ago, holymolly said:

you guys are able to read the date I made the post do you :P ?

Nope. Well, Noacc might since he has admin rights we don't, but with my mod rights, I only see the date (or in this case, the hour) of your latest edit. If you posted this before the event and stealth edited it after that, then there's no trace of it even in the thread's Mod history.

So we only see:

Posted 

6 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Nope. Well, Noacc might since he has admin rights we don't, but with my mod rights, I only see the date (or in this case, the hour) of your latest edit. If you posted this before the event and stealth edited it after that, then there's no trace of it even in the thread's Mod history.

So we only see:

Posted 

but you do see my quote buddy :P .. -> WIP (all @FinderKeeper posted when I made the comment(joke if that wasn´t clear) ;) )

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, holymolly said:

but you do see my quote buddy :P .. -> WIP (all @FinderKeeper posted when I made the comment(joke if that wasn´t clear) ;) )

Moving goal posts constantly, are we? ^^ I didn't really need an explanation to know you had been joking from the start, buddy. :$
I just thought since you had me curious enough to dig into the edit history of the thread, I'd share this bit of trivial info with you (and other fellow mods).

If I'm very special to you, why you force me to fight against those big spenders? They are already at 4M at day 1!

You're a b**ch, that's what you are. You said so to everyone, indeed!

"You're very special to me, hero, as long you do own enough kobans to unlock Paths. Contrary, I feel you're a wastebin of trash under the level of subhumanity."

That's what you think of me. But I have big news: you're just the eighth Yellow Legendary 5 I'll own. I can barely Awake one to 700. Before you, there are Ryoko, Rachel, Skye, Tano and others... Muahahaha, you'll wait years before getting maxed, if that ever happen! That will be my consideration of you!

And another thing: you're not my waifu. Since the start. I always thought Agate was clearly better than you. Even Noemy is more interesting. You dragged me in this world without any warning, I had so much trouble and you get a full built harem, a lot of fun, and you were satisfied by any mean.

You never think of me. How I feel, what I think, my ambitions and dreams. "Hey lep, look, this dildo get lost in my pussy, go search it!" "Hey lep, help with the gym" "Hey lep, play golf with me", "Hey, lep, fuck me at the theater!". SHUT UP! I wanna see the movie once in a while!

I'm not just meat!

So, my darling, don't expect me to rate you more than MEH.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

12 minutes ago, lepidocter said:

If I'm very special to you, why you force me to fight against those big spenders? They are already at 4M at day 1!

You're a b**ch, that's what you are. You said so to everyone, indeed!

"You're very special to me, hero, as long you do own enough kobans to unlock Paths. Contrary, I feel you're a wastebin of trash under the level of subhumanity."

That's what you think of me. But I have big news: you're just the eighth Yellow Legendary 5 I'll own. I can barely Awake one to 700. Before you, there are Ryoko, Rachel, Skye, Tano and others... Muahahaha, you'll wait years before getting maxed, if that ever happen! That will be my consideration of you!

And another thing: you're not my waifu. Since the start. I always thought Agate was clearly better than you. Even Noemy is more interesting. You dragged me in this world without any warning, I had so much trouble and you get a full built harem, a lot of fun, and you were satisfied by any mean.

You never think of me. How I feel, what I think, my ambitions and dreams. "Hey lep, look, this dildo get lost in my pussy, go search it!" "Hey lep, help with the gym" "Hey lep, play golf with me", "Hey, lep, fuck me at the theater!". SHUT UP! I wanna see the movie once in a while!

I'm not just meat!

So, my darling, don't expect me to rate you more than MEH.

1gn10.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, lepidocter said:

...why you force me to fight against those big spenders?
You're a b**ch... as long you do own enough kobans to unlock Paths. Contrary, I feel you're a wastebin of trash under the level of subhumanity."
...you're just the eighth Yellow Legendary 5 I'll own... Muahahaha, you'll wait years before getting maxed...
...you're not my waifu... I always thought Agate was clearly better... Even Noemy... You dragged me in this world without any warning, I had so much trouble and you get a full built harem, a lot of fun, and you were satisfied by any mean.
You never think of me. How I feel, what I think, my ambitions and dreams... look, this dildo get lost in my pussy, go search it!... help with the gym... play golf with me... fuck me at the theater!" SHUT UP! I wanna see the movie once in a while!
I'm not just meat!
...don't expect me to rate you more than MEH.

I got some legit chuckles out of this, thanks, lol.

I just came here to say, godddaammmn!!  Lusty Salem is soo damn hott!  She made me overlook Lustful Lenaëlle.
I'm gonna have to buy this damn PoV.  She's one of my faves (Lulu - FFX).  Better than every girl from the last PoA.
That view from behind. *bites lip*
My tastes might differ from some forum members, but I'm simple, and generally love big tits and booty, in my hentai.

Also, thanks for making Elphiba, a parody of Ranni the Witch, from Elden Ring.  She's really thicc.  @garadron and I appreciate it.  I haven't played it, but recognized her from gameplay videos.

Love Bunny is... alright.  This is her 8th variant, or 11th, if you count the 2x Bunna's, and Comics Bunny.  She doesn't show any booty, so forgive me if I'm not excited.  I liked the rare Anniversary Bunna way more.  She'll be my 12th playful L5/M6.  I do like her art quality, the animated "wink heart" is a nice detail, and her boob jiggle is hypnotic.

Looking forward to one day getting the "Platinum Anniversary Lovey Dovey Uwu Bunny."  Including an "Uwu" sound effect, when you poke her, and a twerking animation.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1

I was just thinking, because this first day of LC coincides with the first day of a new PoV, if someone with a card didn't collect any of their PXP from the previous PoV and then logged in today, that would all get added to the contest for today, right? And then they could unlock all of the PXP from the current PoV pretty easily by getting some new girls and add all of that in addition to the PXP from Seasons, PoG, etc. So with a PoV double dip we could theoretically see a much higher score today than we've ever seen on the first day of LC.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Julius Fox said:

I was just thinking, because this first day of LC coincides with the first day of a new PoV, if someone with a card didn't collect any of their PXP from the previous PoV and then logged in today, that would all get added to the contest for today, right? And then they could unlock all of the PXP from the current PoV pretty easily by getting some new girls and add all of that in addition to the PXP from Seasons, PoG, etc. So with a PoV double dip we could theoretically see a much higher score today than we've ever seen on the first day of LC.

Yep, 9 players w/ a 2.4 mil+ score already. 

I might not even finish 10th, we'll see. 

Can get by w/ 25 shards for 4 days, if necessary. 

Been focused on the GA, and the Pantheon lately. 

I've always felt the LC was a guarantee.

2022-08-19_19-53-45.thumb.png.341ffdac562f44bbde4624923530f314.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1

Just added it up and it would be possible for someone to get to 8,413,000 if they doubled up on PoV like I described (buying extra path both times) and bought extra path in PoG. I'll  be curious to see if anyone reports a score in that range.

My goal for LC (since it worked so well last month) is to get to 100 shards by the end of Day 3 so I can get some extra Mythic-6-Games orbs with a Top 4 finish on Day 4, which is the easiest day for me to win since I save up GXP for weeks heading in (and just awakened a bunch of girls this past CbC).

• Like 1

@Julius Fox Yeah, monthly card holders can do that and more. It also works for unclaimed GIRLS. So they're able to advance in the new PoV on Day 1 just from the card claiming the previous PoV's girls for them. It gives quite a big advantage in that regard (although one that requires strategy and thinking outside the box, or at least learning the trick from someone who does).

On the flip side, and we'll know in a few hours, if unclaimed rewards really turn into cordyceps for us mere mortal F2P players, then the monthly card claiming everything they leave unclaimed can also be a disadvantage in some regards. 😁

Anyways, so far, so good for me:image.png

I'm more than happy (even amused) to let Fran and Vegeta throw untold amounts of perfectly good resources at each other to compare e-penises over the extra Dark and Blue 125g. As long as there aren't two more of them who on top of that have sniping tendencies, I should get what I came here for: the girl on Day 1, so I can tick the box and ignore the next three LC days as usual. Fingers crossed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

to compare e-penises over the extra Dark and Blue 125g. As long as there aren't two more of them who on top of that have sniping tendencies, I should get what I came here for: the girl on Day 1, so I can tick the box and ignore the next three LC days as usual. Fingers crossed.

My e-penis isn't big enough.  Can't reach the top 4, but I think I'll finish in the top 10.  I blew my load all over Lyka.  I could always just use some orbs to get a new girl, and claim the last 38.5k PXP from the PoV, but I'd rather use orbs tomorrow.  Hopefully, there'll be some nice girls in the next Pachinko rotation.  Fingers crossed for Norou.

2022-08-20_1-49-50.thumb.png.52d79d4f9f060a139cf4143b1573d31c.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

It also works for unclaimed GIRLS.

grafik.png.a7989c816d473610147bfd11973da9d9.png

Without words 😁

With the knowledge that the starting PoV will be at 19th and it will be seduction I didn't claim Harry and Lyka fom GA until the start of the PoV. Same with Season Girls.

I hope the XP from Season, PoG and free PoV will be enough to get top1 but it seems I have to invest the 3600 Koban at once to open the bonus path.

grafik.png.bf5e516db5e36b324e91793fd648adbe.png

• Like 5

I really appreciate the obvious outfit Bunny is wearing, which is the classic Playboy Bunny outfit. I suspect many here aren;t old enough to have seen this ever in person, except by someone dressed up as one for Halloween or a costume party,

She's not my favorite girl of the early releases, but she's very nice, and this is a very good look.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Julius Fox said:

Just added it up and it would be possible for someone to get to 8,413,000 if they doubled up on PoV like I described (buying extra path both times) and bought extra path in PoG. I'll  be curious to see if anyone reports a score in that range.

Posting my current LC bracket & score just so somebody else doesn't beat me to the punch (and more importantly add something like "WTF is up with this whale?!?")  Not the max score you calculated mostly because I didn't need the PoG girls so didn't waste kobans, nor was there any reason to try to pad my score by doing League refills.  If somebody beats me, they've certainly earned it- good for them! 💪👍

It's been a long week IRL & the Seasonal Events in 3 games have been draining.  I'm sleepy & want to go to bed without tossing & turning, worrying that I might've short-changed myself by withholding resources that keep me out of the top 4 when I don't foresee any better use for claiming them and because...

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I should get what I came here for: the girl on Day 1, so I can tick the box and ignore the next three LC days as usual.

☝️ This.  It's one of the dwindling breaks we get anymore. 😵🥴

Capture_LC27.PNG.c696362ffc20a62a838097ddead0237f.PNG

• Like 2
  • Hearts 2