• Yucky
  4. 4. Rate Fashion Cori

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

On 8/29/2022 at 3:13 AM, Master-17 said:

To be honest, I don't know. I haven't picked her up yet, so I haven't read the girl's story, and I don't know what it says about her costume. However, it doesn't look like legs and so on. It looks more like some kind of bone part of the wings, like some demons have, devoid of membranes.

I was joking, but if I take a serious look at her story, and the appendages.  It seems like Azana's parody of Yura of the Hair (Sakasagami no Yura - Inuyasha), influenced her bio to say "there's no escape when she catches you in her web."  There's 4x arachnid-like legs, (2 hidden at the rear), plus her 2x human arms and 2x legs, making 8 total.  Revealing, that they intended to make her look like she's wearing spider legs.  Possibly from a Red Widow spider, cuz the legs are red, Latrodectus bishopi (inaturalist.org).  I think it failed, since they remind me of a roach.  Definitely isn't a demon wing bone; which wouldn't fit the insect lingerie theme.  I can see how you got that impression.  She is a demonic spider lady.  The red flowers on the left are "spider" lillies btw.  They could've made it more obvious looking, like they did w/ Fashion Eleganza, and the dress on the right, but after close inspection, I understand the artist's intent.  I also realized that the greenish lingerie, and her eyes, are close to the opposite color of the legs, for good contrast.  Sorry if anyone has entomophobia.  I'm not the one that drew this.

@FinderKeeper could you please put a Spoiler tag around those images? It's triggering as all hell for folks with arachnophobia, and might also be to Lepid depending on his exact form of entomophobia. Thanks in advance, Div*

Done. - FinderKeeper

Edited by FinderKeeper
Mod edit: done
  • Sad 1

On 8/28/2022 at 5:28 PM, lepidocter said:

How much I could like this event?

Entomophobia

I sympathize. I have acrophobia myself (not "vertigo" and not the natural alertness most humans have in face of a risk of falling either: the actual anxiety disorder), and my wife has arachnophobia (again, the real thing, not just the natural aversion most humans have towards spiders). It's often very hard and/or plain annoying to explain the difference to people, as I'm sure you've also experienced with your own phobia. Most people's knee-jerk reaction when you mention a phobia is "ah, me too!" for some reason (there are actually psychological phenomena at play for this too, but I digress). Phobias in general are not taken seriously enough by the general population, and still commonly mocked or stupidly mistaken for something that just requires a logical "explanation", even by folks who mean well (but don't know any better). Yeah, I've heard the classic "more people die in car accidents than airplane crashes" bullshit rationalization a billion times, or "look, even these kids are having fun on this roller-coaster, it's perfectly safe"... Hashtag missing the point. V_v To be fair, trigger warnings and other considerate moves have become more frequent in many corners of the Internet over the past decade or so, at least.

Anyways, in this particular case, having seen all four girls' poses and scenes (and double-checked them before posting this with your phobia in mind) I can guarantee that there should be very little to trigger you in there. Lola has strictly nothing evoking insects in her poses and scenes. Cori has fake butterfly wings as part of her costume only in her first two poses, but in none of her scenes. Azana's weird stuff in her back (I take it it's supposed to look like spider legs but it looks more like demonic stuff to me) only appears in her 0-star pose, and none of her scenes. Eleganza might be the trickiest for you depending on your level of tolerance and specific phobia(s) (her costume clearly references spiders rather than any insect though, so unless you also have arachnophobia it might not even be an issue at all): the apparatus in her back only appears in her 0-star pose; the rest of her costume with cobweb motifs still appears in her 1-star pose and her first scene (although, again, unless you have arachnophobia specifically and one strong enough that Spider-Man's costume also triggers you, that should be fine; it's pretty comparable honestly).

I hope this helps. By the way, I wonder how you reacted to the Birds and Bees 2022 event? If your phobia doesn't include bees specifically, it might have been fine too. If it does, you must have avoided about half the girls.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 2

Got my two free PoA girls.  Time for me to start saving CP and Kisses.  I passed tier 21 too, spending 93 mil money, (upgraded some 3-star girls 86 times).

2022-08-29_14-24-44.png.899a7a387c5fb07b558885de0543e894.png

I finished tier 22's boredom endurance test.  Had enough tickets (400+), and made weak teams, w/o any matching poses.  Didn't weaken my player w/ crappy gear, so Romero got KO'd.  Still had 6 champions left to fight, including the CC. 

Up to tier 23 now.  Did the math, and should have enough time left for energy regen, to obtain the extra 20 CP, my last goal.

• 250 energy left to spend
  • 7.5 min per 1 energy
  • Time needed: 31.25 hrs
  • Time Left: 36.5 hrs 👍🏽

2022-08-29_18-20-06.png.728eaee4a966b41ed9913660a3f0b2fa.png

I'm getting a little off-topic now.  I should have at least 70 CP stored, by the start of the Sept. 3rd MD.  Plus, the potential daily 54 CP regen, for 3 days, for up to 232 free CP, saving 2.5k kos.  I'll also have ~7.6k kos & 8 SP, by Sept. 5th.  Let's say my drop rate is a low 6%.  Then, I'd need ~833 CP for 50 drops.  If I used at least 200 of the free CP, then I'd need to buy ~633 CP, which costs 6840 kos.  Leaving me w/ ~800 kos leftover.  I'd be broke, but I'd likely have a new mythic girl.  Let's hope she's worth getting.

I made this chart, to see how much bad luck I could overcome.  if my MD drop rate is below 5.6%, then even w/ 200 free CP, 7.6k kos, and 5 SP, I might not get the girl.  I had a drop rate that poor before, but just once, during Radka's MDR.  I think I'll be alright.

1128612633_sept3rddroprateestimates.png.7725b2eb4b4452b67fa449492eb3e0fa.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

@FinderKeeper could you please put a Spoiler tag around those images? It's triggering as all hell for folks with arachnophobia, and might also be to Lepid depending on his exact form of entomophobia. Thanks in advance, Div*

Or, if you know the trick yourself to use the Spoiler tag, Ravi, it would be appreciated as well. In general, please avoid posting pictures of stuff that can be a big trigger for some people, like folks with arachnophobia in this case.

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Or, if you know the trick yourself to use the Spoiler tag, Ravi, it would be appreciated as well. In general, please avoid posting pictures of stuff that can be a big trigger for some people, like folks with arachnophobia in this case.

I don't know how, but I inserted it into a quote, which hides some of it.  That's the best I can do.  It's relevant to our conversation about a PoA girl, and theme.  Plus, I tried to pick beautiful pictures.  I hope people w/ insect phobias would avoid a hentai thread about insect lingerie.

• Thanks 1

That's already much better, thanks Ravi (I wish we still had the simple Spoiler tags we used to have on the forum, but now the only way to use those seems to be a complex manipulation that only @FinderKeeper knows how to use).

2 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Plus, I tried to pick beautiful pictures.  I hope people w/ insect phobias would avoid a hentai thread about insect lingerie.

1/ Sure, you always do and most of the time it's much appreciated (you even source and link to the artists whose art you share, and you've made me discover more than a few great ones I hadn't noticed before). But obviously, for someone who gets panic attacks from seeing or sometimes even thinking about a spider, there's no such thing as a beautiful picture of a spider. I hope you understand that.

2/ Hard disagree. This is a thread about the PoA of the month, plus the first one since a recent format change, and it's important for most forum regulars. Kinkoid's theme for this event includes a few mild potential triggers for people with insect-related or insect-adjacent phobias, but thankfully not that bad (as I carefully explored and reported to @lepidocter after he mentioned his own phobia). A real-life photograph of a terrifying exotic spider is a much bigger trigger (and can simply be very off-putting for many people even if they don't have the phobia, myself included). I'd like us all to avoid posting significant triggers like that, or at least hide them and make a trigger warning in some way. The Spoiler tags would be ideal for that if they worked as intended for all posters; unfortunately they don't. It's still possible to post a link to the picture instead of the picture itself, for instance (and ideally specify something like: "warning: spider photography" next to or in the linked text).

I know this kind of stuff flies miles ahead of many content creators, including but hardly limited to game developers. Giant arachnids and similar nightmares have been pretty common in many fantasy fictions since Tolkien, and some games have so many of them and/or they're so realistic that my wife just outright can't play those games, no matter how good they might otherwise be, for instance. It's also not that rare that a TV series (even if it's not a horror show) casually throws a scene with a fucking live tarantula in close-up shot with no warning or foreshadowing. Always a pain for her. Just like I'm often forced to close my eyes quickly and take deep breaths when all of a sudden, our heroes end up having a chat on the border of a skyscrapper's with a terrifying shot of the void below... It sucks. Most mainstream media will "warn" you beforehand that you'll be exposed to such traumatic events as a character saying "fuck" or maybe even a pair of uncovered boobies, but warnings for things that are actually capable of traumatizing anyone are still hardly a thing in popular culture at large (not even super obvious and tragic things like suicide or rape trigger warnings, let alone any comparatively minor things like phobias).

Anyways, I'm confident that this here forum's community is better, more sensible and more inclusive than mainstream media for this, and I trust you folks will understand and work with me on that kind of thing. (On top of that, it's not something that should arise too often considering the game and our posting habits; this one event's theme evoking some triggering stuff for a few of us is quite the exception, thankfully). ❤️ 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DvDivXXX said:

I know this kind of stuff flies miles ahead of many content creators, including but hardly limited to game developers. Giant arachnids and similar nightmares have been pretty common in many fantasy fictions since Tolkien, and some games have so many of them and/or they're so realistic that my wife just outright can't play those games, no matter how good they might otherwise be, for instance. It's also not that rare that a TV series (even if it's not a horror show) casually throws a scene with a fucking live tarantula in close-up shot with no warning or foreshadowing. Always a pain for her.

I never really give it much thought, truthfully.  It's true spiders are prevalent in a lot of the fantasy genre.  Shelob from LotR, Aragog from Harry Potter.  I've killed an incalculable amount of them in any fantasy game, like the Witcher, Skyrim, Fallout, etc.  Even in this Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order game I'm currently playing, there's a ton of spider bosses.  Sci-fi movies often feature drones that resemble spiders.  Anytime nano-tech is portrayed in a movie, it's always some kind of little spider thing.  I'm glad I don't have the phobia, but I can see how many things could trigger it. 

In real life, even if I notice them, I let them be, b/c I view them as performing the service, of getting rid of other pests & bugs.  My mother often jokes, that she grew up in a rainforest, so I was raised to not fear anything like that.  Plus, I have a garden, and see bugs all the time.  I do hate mosquitoes though.  I think everyone does.  If I legit did have a bug phobia, I wouldn't be on this thread.  Seriously.  I'd probably ignore this PoA altogether.  That's why I said, "what were they thinking," b/c w/ the exception of Lola and Cori, I think the spider themes of Eleganza and Azana, don't make them more appealing.  They'd look better w/o them.  I suppose the intent is to make it look a little outrageous, for attention.  It worked, b/c we're talking about it.

• Like 1

Azana with her "wings" remind me of Kerrigan from Starcraft. Probably was the inspiration there.
 InfestedKerrigan_SC2_DevCine2.jpg

so with these new rewards, is the event worth the kobans in your opinion?

Edited by F-L-K
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, F-L-K said:

Azana with her "wings" remind me of Kerrigan from Starcraft. Probably was the inspiration there.

There's a rare girl named Pheralia, that's a direct parody of Kerrigan.

2022-08-30_15-38-15.png.b988939ce9f0863ccb4ad96bacb291b1.png

Nope, not worth kobans.  Can buy 666 CP w/ 7.2k kos.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, F-L-K said:

It wasn't worth it for me given my "in game" situation. I stayed on the "free path" and just now managed to get Fashion Lola (the 2nd girl). Given there are only 7 hours to go, it would have been foolish for me to have gambled 7.2k to try for the other 2 girls at the start (and I already spend to much in RL dollars on this game to make a koban purchase now).

I think that is what you have to look at with events like this. Do you feel like you can reasonably reach the 2nd girl on the free path? If that answer is yes, then go ahead if you have the resources. Otoh, if the answer is "maybe" or a solid "no" then hold on to what you have so you can be in a better position next time.

Edited by Pelinor
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I completed all of the tiers on both paths. Once I figured out my play schedule, it wasn't bad to tackle the tasks. I basically used the CP and kiss rewards from the bonus path to advance. Not much else needed. For 7200 kobans, I get an equivalent of 4 girls plus 800 gems in return. We can't even get that deal from OD. And the draft orb will help me getting another basket of gems from next CE. I still have 135 CP and 76 kisses that I can carry over to next month so this shouldn't impact my play for CE and KC. I think I can save even more next time when I am not so busy with real life.

11 hours ago, F-L-K said:

I think PoA is one of the best deals in this game if you are well prepared for it. I'm lvl 494 so I have the resource to squeeze the most out of it. It still takes me a month to prep. Like @Pelinor said, try doing the free path first. Consider spending bonus path once you can reach your target tier on the free path.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, F-L-K said:

Definitely, now that you mention it (I hardly played Starcraft but I'm familiar with her from her HotS version). And thanks for posting a small picture to make it easier to skip for folks it might trigger, much appreciated.

11 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

There's a rare girl named Pheralia, that's a direct parody of Kerrigan.

True, but it wouldn't be the first time they parody the same girl multiple times. Their database is infamously a mess, mixing up together the "source material" (or, thankfully, sometimes "original" as the source), the matching HH girls, the matching GH guys, and more. Apparently they haven't figured out the technology of using separate databases, let alone maintaining links for some things while letting each database work independently for others. On top of that, in this particular case, while Pheralia is a direct nod to Kerrigan, this Azana variant is basically just cosplaying as Kerrigan at most, and only in one out of her seven pictures. So it's not quite a duplicate parody per se.

12 hours ago, F-L-K said:

YES. It was already the best event to pay kobans for before the added rewards, in my opinion. With the added rewards it's even more valuable. Having said that, it doesn't fundamentally change the choice for most people, as seen from the couple of answers from "Free Path only" players above. Those who already purchased the koban path get even more value out of it, those who already skipped it most likely won't see the extra rewards as an incentive to change their koban budget priorities due to the changes.

But it's important to understand the difference between one player's own highly biased perspective and facts. So as to avoid stating dumb things like this:

11 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

That's utterly besides the point. And it's terrible advice for most other players. YOU see MD as the absolute priority for YOU, and you therefore overvalue CPs (PvE fights) to a ridiculous degree over everything else that's valuable as a reward in this game, including non-Mythic girls. Which is insane. The total value those 7.2k kobans give, even more now that there are 5 extra tiers including a fucking Draft Orb, is so much more than 666 PvE fights, it's not even funny to compare the two. Except if you're exactly Ravi-Sama and you don't care for anything in this game that doesn't directly help you catch all the Mythics. Keep that in mind please.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

Thanks for the answers!
For me atm I can finish it before end if I use like 70 or stored combativity saved for MD, so like 136 kobans (nutaku) I think I will take the jump & see if I regret it later xD (the decision would have been easier if there was a matching contest but well)
Tho I noticed that many who value the orb do so because of the extra value from CE, for me that extra is not on the menu since I have a full EP. (guess old players have advantage here)

Edited by F-L-K
  • Like 3

I've barely finished Tier 23 a couple of hours ago (No resources spent, except for Energy). I'm now at 78/20 Combativity, ready for CE. I somehow expected to finish earlier, but the 50 PvP fights took a long time (Since I didn't use any stored kiss).

Still, I finished Tier 18 on Day 5, so I still had plenty of contests to score points (It wasn't really a risk this time around, because it aligned nicely with CbC anyway, so scoring 20k points was always guaranteed). This means I had more than 24 hours to do my PvP and Champion fights, which is relatively comfortable.

In terms of PoA value: you get 3.5 girls for 7200 Kobans (And a few extra, although nothing really significant now that you need to spend most of the combativity rewards to finish Tier 24. I guess the extra Kisses help for the KC girl, so let's say another 0.5 girl, which makes it 4 girls in total).

7200 Kobans for 4 girls is 1820 Kobans per girl, which is better than CE, but slightly worst than OD (On average). So, in terms of girls, it's one of the best values in the game;  but they are not PvP girls, so you need to make sure you have a solid PvP team before considering PoA. Otherwise you might end up sacrificing too much power, which will probably hurt you on the long run.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Thinking 1

I'm already getting all the L*5 except the LD (find it too costly tbh) and probably every MD (MDR too costly & I'm unprepared for it usually) hopefully next MD will be Red at last so I can find use of my gems!!!

Anyway, thnx for the analysis there, helps me decide a lot. But I was surprised that the KC was not in the "3.5" girls, what was that 0.5 from? :D

I think I can afford one PoA every 2 months if I skip MDR.

• Like 2

Reasons Why Premium PoA Sucks

I'm not a new player.  I'm level 465, but my EP pool has 64 girls in it.  Most players don't have an empty EP pool.  A draft orb would get some random girl, plus you need to lose up to 180 CP (definitely some kobans above 7.2k kos) to get it.  The draft orb is being overvalued as well.  Using it during CE won't get 100 omni-gems for every player.  Therefore, an answer in favor of the PoA, b/c of a single draft orb, is also biased.  I'm not overvaluing 666 CP.  That's a ton of CP, you can do a lot with.  There's many possibilities w/ 7.2k kos.  Here's some of them.

Mythic Days

7.2k kos for 666 CP, is 90% of a Mythic girl on avg, if you have 5 SP.  Also, could get 500 CP and 3 SP, if you didn't have SP, which is 67% of a mythic girl.  Assuming a 6.8% drop rate.

Gems

The villain gem drop rate is 8.89%, so 666 CP can get 59 drops on avg, of 20-25 gems of your choosing (1180-1475 gems).  More than 100 omni gems.  The voyeur and physical gems from the PoA, are gained constantly from leagues and seasons anyway.

Orgy Days

Orgy Days (the actual best event in the game), has a shard range of 1-12, the avg shards per drop is 6.5, making it ~16 drops needed, w/ 160 CP (10% drop rate).  7.2k kos for 666 CP, can get you 4 girls easily from OD.  (666 CP / 160 CP= 4.16 Girls on avg)

Kinky Cumpetition

If you didn't spend the PoA's 63 kisses on the PoA itself, then it's not enough to get a KC girl.  It'll help get maybe 32 shards (50% drop rate), which is a head start, but not enough.  7.2k kos can get 333 kisses, which is 1.66 KC girls, or 83% of the shards for 2 KC girls.  Not that I'd personally spend it this way.

Useless PoA Girls

L3 girls are useless, even if you're a new player.  They cost the same gems to awaken as L5 girls, but have 24% less power.  Even the draft EP orb, will most likely get you another useless girl.  At best, they'll be blessed 40% one week, but you'll need a ton of gems, and GXP to max them out, and they'll revert to useless afterwards.  It's really just for collection, and maybe a passive bonus boost, but there's easier ways to get that, like common 1-star girls.  L5 and M6 girls are where it's at. 

Legendary Days

An LD girl (L5) needs ~500 CP on avg.  50 drops of 2 CP, at a 10% drop rate.  7.2k kos can guarantee that, w/ 1800 kos leftover.

Leagues

7.2k kos can get you 16 AME's for leagues (450 kos each).  Which would take over 5 weeks to spend, using them constantly, (a 15% atk boost for 1600 league fights).  You can get L5 girls from Leagues as well, not just kobans.

GXP

7.2k kos can get you 171 market refreshes, for 2 mil GXP, (assuming ~12k GXP per refresh).  That's enough GXP to max out a lvl 1 M6 girl, or 3x L5 girls.  It would also go a long way to help unlocking level 750 if you haven't yet, assuming you had enough gems.  You can aim to use it on the last day of the LC for more rewards, the 22nd of each month.

Seasonal Event

7.2k kos can get you the 6k kos cards, like from the Golden Anniversary (GA).  For 2-3 L5 girls, plus an LD & KC girl, if you buy them at the right time (LD/KC).  The cards gave 465 CP and 279 kisses, over a 1 month period.

There, that should make up for my "dumb," "highly biased perspective" fact: "Nope, not worth kobans.  Can buy 666 CP w/ 7.2k kos."  I've bought the PoA twice before, 2 years ago, but learned from my mistakes.  These girls return in CbCs later anyway.  It'll take over 2 years, but if they're just for the collection, you'll still get them.  Apparently, that's terrible advice, ridiculous, and insane.  Also, keep in mind, the people telling you not to chase mythic girls, already have 7 of them.  *shrugs*

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 11
  • Hug 3

7 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

There, that should make up for my "dumb," "highly biased perspective" fact: "Nope, not worth kobans.  Can buy 666 CP w/ 7.2k kos."  I've bought the PoA twice before, 2 years ago, but learned from my mistakes.  These girls return in CbCs later anyway.  It'll take over 2 years, but if they're just for the collection, you'll still get them.  Apparently, that's terrible advice, ridiculous, and insane.  Also, keep in mind, the people telling you not to chase mythic girls, already have 7 of them.  *shrugs*

It really doesn't, but I'm honestly surprised you took this so personally and went to such great lengths to detail your perspective (which is nothing new to me, you just detailed it way way more and added some numbers for color, but it's exactly how I already understood it). That's fine, dude. Chillax already! You're perfectly entitled to have your opinion, and it's pretty subjective like any opinion. In your case, you have a very drastic stance on many aspects of this game that clearly constitutes a very big bias. Namely the fact that you don't really care for the collection aspect of this collection game, definitely a lot less than your average player at least. This skews your perspective to an insane degree, yeah. You only think in terms of how you can advance ASAP to a stronger PvP position. That's absolutely fine as a personal goal and approach. What's insane is confusing that for something relevant for any random player, let alone most of them, and providing advice that's objectively terrible unless the player receiving it doesn't care at all for the art and collection parts of the game and is ready to sacrifice it entirely for the next few years in order to be stronger in PvP ASAP, just like you.

I'm not going to make a long detailed list like yours. But the value of the koban path of PoA was already at the very top even before the recent extension. The Draft Orb is highly valuable bonus, but it's still just a bonus.

7 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Useless PoA Girls

L3 girls are useless, even if you're a new player.  They cost the same gems to awaken as L5 girls, but have 24% less power.  Even the draft EP orb, will most likely get you another useless girl.  At best, they'll be blessed 40% one week, but you'll need a ton of gems, and GXP to max them out, and they'll revert to useless afterwards.  It's really just for collection, and maybe a passive bonus boost, but there's easier ways to get that, like common 1-star girls.  L5 and M6 girls are where it's at. 

You'll be hard-pressed to find a lot of players, let alone most of them to agree with any of this as you put it. That is, without specifying that this is only for PvP performance purposes and only as long as you don't mind sacrificing everything else the game has to offer and waiting for years to get up to snuff on pretty much every other aspect of the game. Which is, you know, not even the case of most regular D3 winners, myself included. So yeah, you're very obviously the exception in that regard, Ravi. It's a bit startling that you feel so strongly about this you assume that it must be true for most players as well.

Most players like art and collecting girls in a somewhat timely manner, a lot more than there are players who care about PvP in and of itself to the point that they're willing to sacrifice all of that for marginal improvements on it over time (with ever diminishing returns past the 7th Mythic or so, indeed). 3-star girls, regardless of rarity, are trash in terms of battle team material, but battles are not the bread and butter of this game. Hentai art and collecting girls is the bread and butter of this game.

PvP happens to be a central and absolutely mandatory aspect of the game if you want to progress faster and better in fairly much all the other aspects of the game, that's something I've been saying for years. That much is definitely true. Sacrificing everything else for PvP is taking it way too far, however. And the long-term consequences are much harder to make up for than skipping some of the now countless battle-team relevant girls that keep getting churned out every month. The fact that your EP pool is still almost half full after a couple of years of dedicated playing is not a coincidence, and it doesn't reflect most players' situation at your level either. I emptied my EP pool a year ago or so, long before I won my first D3. That was a priority, and it reaps benefits in the collection side of the game.

Also, Orbs don't expire. You can stash them up, they won't lose value (on the contrary). So claiming Draft Orbs are no good just because you're not in a position to get maximum benefits from them right now is short-sighted to say the least. In sharp contrast to how long-term you plan and see things with your laser-focus on PvP, all PvP, nothing but PvP. Again, that's fine you do that, but to have productive discussions (and even more so to give useful advice to others) you would benefit a lot from taking a few steps back and looking at the rest of the community's habits. You'll notice that you're not  quite representative of a larger player group. You have a very specific and extreme approach to the game, man. I love that you're passionate about it, but it would be great if you could realize that it's still a very rare and peculiar approach.

Also, yes, OD is the best event in the game for the first two years or so of an "average" dedicated player. And then it reaches a plateau and it's all downhill from there. After three years at maximum, unless one has a super weird and specific approach to the game in general, OD is more and more of a non-event. Most veterans only have the two brand-new permanent EP girls to aim for from OD on most months. I'm getting there fast myself.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings somehow, that wasn't the goal. But I think you're too intelligent and open-minded to stick to your guns on something so irrational and personal and insisting that it's supposed to be "facts" or good advice for anyone not in your particular cult of "L5 and M6 and nothing else". Please, PLEASE don't become the new Obs X with this. It would be the disappointment of the year for me (at least!).

Disagree to agree and love to love you, man. Take a chill pill and focus on your future D3 win streaks while I enjoy the sexy 3-star girl pics you might get to see by the end of this decade if the CbC time dilation somehow slows down enough that it doesn't open an actual black hole by then. ^^ ❤️ 

• Like 6

On 8/30/2022 at 3:38 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

We can only speak for our own experience. I would be hesitant to make such statement disregarding someone else goals and situations. The points you made were very subjective to the PvP only players. They also ignore the downsides of targeting PvP. I am one of those players who go for the collection. PvP is my least favorite part of the game. I cleared the EP pool in less than 2 years playing as f2p. I am not an average player but that doesn't mean no one can benefit from the draft orb. Players with the right situation and play style can get a lot out of PoA. This is like the time you made statement about not storing CP and kisses during GA. I did the opposite and got better rewards.

I don't like PvP but doesn't mean I am not competitive in league either. I've been in D3 top 15 since I leveled up above 420. I placed top 4 every time I tried. I just don't want to make the effort on every league. I get here with less than half of the mythic girls and no LD girls and no lvl 750 girls. My harem with "useless" L3 girls help me with blessing because my harem is larger than average. I am more likely to have blessed girls at the top. So, I don't think I am missing anything by not targeting my strategy specifically for PvP.

18 hours ago, Liliat said:

In terms of PoA value: you get 3.5 girls for 7200 Kobans (And a few extra, although nothing really significant now that you need to spend most of the combativity rewards to finish Tier 24. I guess the extra Kisses help for the KC girl, so let's say another 0.5 girl, which makes it 4 girls in total).

My 4-girl estimate was from 2 girls on bonus path, 1 girl from draft orb, 0.5 from 2 Myx6 orbs, 0.5 from 11 Ep orbs. I didn't count CP and kisses from the bonus path because I used them to advance PoA. PoA reward also includes the 800 gems on the bonus path. I also get a potential of 800 gems from next CE. So 7200 kobans for 4 girls and 1600 gems. That's what makes it better than OD.

• Thanks 1