Giant in the toy store  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Bridgette

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of Untamed Babes. Next Event >>

1796.jpg

Boss Bang

Titan Bang
My smoking hot hero,

Are you ready to please the titans?

You have until the 14th of September to compete against Bang Bridgette and show her you have what it takes to satisfy the cum-hungry colossi.

Take your best team to tackle this titanic task and win a fierce, sexy babe on your side.

Boss Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Eccentric.png Bridgette

unknown.png <- clickable

@Noacc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Surprised :O 1
  • Hearts 1

In comparison with previous months I improved alot and elemental advantage surely helped, so I managed to finish her with full endurance left. 

She koban-free red L5 after a long time, so her presence will help many players.

Looking at her without reading description she reminded me of Fubuki from OPM, but 3 titan girl also good.

I like her 5-star pose, not remember it being used for other girls except L5 Any. Rare poses make girls look more unique.

• Like 4

Finally another Eccentric L5 (and an easily attainable one at that)! 🙌  I have so many red gems I was thinking of going after the (presumed) upcoming Eccentric MD girl whether I like her or not just to have someone to spend my red gems on. I like that the color of Bridgette's hair/skirt matches the red of the Eccentric button.

19 minutes ago, aike said:

I like her 5-star pose, not remember it being used for other girls except L5 Any. Rare poses make girls look more unique.

I was thinking the same thing. Very struck by her 5-star pose. Seems like it might be a hard perspective to pull off, so props to the artist.

• Like 7

Oh my gawdd!!! It's Pieck!  Yes!  I love AoT.  I was wondering when they'd parody her.  I wanted more ass, but I suppose her 3rd & 5th star poses will suffice.

I kind of wish they swapped the LD girl Dve w/ the BB girl Bridgette, so I'd have to work harder for her.  Oh well, I know that'll be an unpopular opinion.

I made a team of 7x lvl 700 common sensual girls, to make it harder on myself, but still finished w/ full HP.  I suppose +31% heal on hit is too much.  I was using 3x Gins.

1358668769_480height2022-09-10_12-44-43.png.bee3e2cf79398428f0484c496b612f84.png1749160811_pieckbridgette480height.gif.567dd265f86bb3d047bc9aa33e96093d.gif

That 5th-star's pose is in character for her, since she's the cart titan, stays in that form for long periods of time (months), and prefers to move quadrupedally.  That's why she's often displayed in the melting heart yoga pose, or crawling, in hentai art.

It was explained well in the anime (s04e04), here's a short clip (not really a spoiler): 

Here's a triple monitor wallpaper "Pieck's 18 Booty Collage" I made, 10 months ago.  If it's too lewd, tell me, I'll delete it.

341593230_Piecks18BootyCollage-AttackonTitan.thumb.png.9324b155f48faf76381977e47d43d709.png
Art by: too many to tag (18), but most should be from this page.  Her name is Pieck Finger,... google that.

Got inspired by her 5th star's pose, and made another triple monitor wallpaper:

5676496_pieckassmeltingheartyogapose5760x1080.thumb.png.8762b902e186a15cdfdc4658bb405156.png
Art (left to right) by: lord guyis, shexyo, art of neight, oroborus, araneesama, mirai hikari, nextoad, shexyo, shexyo, & mikel.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, her 5-star pose is great, and definitely not easy to pull off. Quite a few miles ahead of the stock overused generic poses traced or reinterpreted over and over in many drawings by lesser artists. Original and awesome work by my favorite artist in this game.

That said, I personally enjoy her 3-star pose more (for personal reasons you'll never guess, I'm sure ^^). And while the pose you guys have been impressed by is very good, I couldn't help being a little disappointed that it was not in fact what we in the foot fetish community simply call "The Pose". That's one of the things I expected to see fairly frequently in girl pose pics in this game, but happened only a couple of times (one of which was ruined by poor art quality and an inverted foot, which defeats the purpose).

You can literally just google "the pose" (maybe add "feet" or "soles" to make extra sure) and you'll immediately see a myriad of examples, but basically it's this (with an infinity of variants and different angles possible, of course, but the general concept):

__takamaki_anne_persona_and_1_more_drawn_by_x_xith_x__sample-cd1ada32cbbc7398505812144fb5c800.jpg__sakura_miko_and_hoshimachi_suisei_hololive_drawn_by_asakura_asa_t77__sample-4f7238837a4d0e4c0efef1654d3967f4.jpg__rainbow_mika_laura_matsuda_and_sean_matsuda_street_fighter_and_1_more_drawn_by_grand_sage__sample-3ee1345bb7fa6910a5e2256776a69e87.jpg__original_drawn_by_qiufengxiaose__sample-566e8ba2dad8911d39bc61782fdf12e2.jpg__hoshimachi_suisei_hololive_drawn_by_terry_pixiv3274443__sample-967b94fa30b18df0edce4cd9a8ad0b29.jpg

Art by:  x xith x, asakura (asa t77), grand-sage, qiufengxiaose, and terry (pixiv3274443).

(Not personal favorites or anything, just the first few relevant and good enough ones I could find with a quick search on this useful site Ravi likes to use).

• Like 3
  • Hearts 3

7 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

(Not personal favorites or anything, just the first few relevant and good enough ones I could find with a quick search on this useful site Ravi likes to use).

If you do an advanced search there, w/ your first item "the pose", then add "order:score" it'll sort the art by their ratings, and you can see the most beloved foot art.

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=the_pose+order%3Ascore&z=5

• Thanks 1

• Community Manager

I'm reading topics from August and I'm surpised by the feedback on the art of the girls. 
The art has never been more solid and yet people still somehow manage to judge and find mistakes.

Srsly guys? 😭

Cut the artists/content/art team some slack...
In my most honest (and unbiased) opinion there are very few girls from the past few months there weren't top quality.

BUT that's just my opinion and art is subjective. 

Edit - not the most correct topic, but I wanted to share my heartbreak 😄

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 2

2 hours ago, Noacc said:

I'm reading topics from August and I'm surpised by the feedback on the art of the girls. 
The art has never been more solid and yet people still somehow manage to judge and find mistakes.

Srsly guys? 😭

Cut the artists/content/art team some slack...
In my most honest (and unbiased) opinion there are very few girls from the past few months there weren't top quality.

BUT that's just my opinion and art is subjective. 

Ive been giving out a lot of applause to the new artwork or linework from the past half year. Its a good improvement. Its only the gummy Mythics Ive complained about, which is a specific artist.

Edited by Gotaku
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Noacc said:

Almost and sort of, though. My own little rant on more or less the same thing took place in the LD thread, but since the trigger was the fact that some players were kind of making fun of the great style of "Venus" (the artist, not the harem girl; you surely have a name for her, but I don't, so I affectionately nicknamed her after her magnum opus) for having such a consistent style that they were finding the two 5-star girls by her that were released simultaneously too similar...

If you missed it, read the 4-5 posts starting from this one:

That rubbed me the wrong way, although I do my best to help people see rather than just mock them for getting confused. But yeah, while I wouldn't agree that all girls from the past few months were of top art quality (unless you exclude 1-stars and a few meh to middling 3-stars by various artists)... I'd say the game has never had such a high quality level overall, even beyond the obvious fact that having one genius artist in the regular roster alongside the couple of very talented ones that were already there sure makes the average much higher. Plenty of girls made by other artists recently were good to great too.

We still need to find an inverted foot checker, though. But I have a plan for this. ^^