48 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Summoner Salem

• Bazongas!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

1440x720_Push_Notification.png?width=125

This is a Mythic Days event. Detailed event description is here.
Event runs for three days. 9000 shards are added to the pool every 2 hours.

Welcome to the Summoner's Den
My Hero,

Let the forest guardians show you the best of this magical place!

Starting today, you will have until the 6th of October to enjoy the sex spells of Summoner Salem and caress her magical orbs.

I need your sweet potion to power my magic!

Boss Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Eccentric.png Summoner Salem

HH_Calendar_Oct_Mythic.jpg <- clickable

@Noacc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Hearts 1

This is probably going to be my favorite Mythic Days in a long time.

1. I like Salem. She's got a different skin tone than many of the girls in game, she has nice boobs, and the art seems good from pose 1. I hope the haven't made her look very similar to the recent girls who seem to have similar poses later.

2. It's on Finalmecia as a boss, which has blue gems, my most needed color. I'm sure many of us can appreciate the blue gem drops. Also the boss isn't too far along that somewhat newer players aren't there yet, and some may need progress towards higher tiers as well.

3. I was actually waking up just before reset in a weird coincidence where I was sort of conforming to my real-world time zone due to an exhausting weekend. Used saved up combativity and x50 fights plus singles to get to 22 shards right from the start with my perfume, which didn't run out in the middle of a x50. The last 2 shards did come from single fights, but it's so nice to be ahead of the curve for once. I guess I'm dressing up as a whale for Halloween and starting extra early.

• Like 6

Finally a red Mythic! and on Filamecia for more blue gems on the way. Perfection!

Speaking of perfection, the art is top tier. Especially the smile....that damn smile! oh god I'm glad we have some smiling girls instead of that stupid duck face on some of mythics, hope it continues through her other poses ( and through the next mythics as well)

Dumped my stored 160~ fists & got 11 drops so far, hopefully it won't be so expensive cuz I will get her no matter what lol

As for the choice of Salem, idk if she is that big of character to get a mythic (at least this early). Like she didn't even get on the phone thing yet, which might reflect her importance compared to the others. But from the number of alts, I think KK has some bias here 😛

PS. Just wanted to mention how angry I am cuz I wasted my first charge of SP on ....the wrong salem! xD (was wondering why she looked different until I realised I didn't change the tier lmao)

Edited by F-L-K
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 8/2/2022 at 4:31 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

Mythic Waifu Wishlist of Existing Girls:...

• Salem (Lulu) from Final Fantasy X...
On 9/1/2022 at 5:38 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

...the current PoV's Lustful Salem.  I love her art and parody, but I'm not gonna spend 3600 kobans for her, right before an MD.

On 9/6/2022 at 3:42 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

If I happen to see a new M6 of my favorites like Lola, Kioko, Salem, or Kelina, then I'll consider getting them too, if I have extra resources.

I don't have a choice.  Do we really have free will?  No, it's an illusion.  Look at her... I won't pretend I have free will for this MD.

Summoner Salem will be my 9th M6 & 2nd eccentric 🔴.   It'll be harder to get Royal Housemaid  from her MDR later, but w/e, that girl has unknown hair anyway; probably the worst mythic for blessings.  I'll skip the LD, & Fall/Halloween Seasonal Event, if there is one, just b/c she's a Dom.

1665019769_yande.re715341dressfinal_fantasyfinal_fantasy_xgarterluluno_brazumi_(zumidraws).png.1e60fe885687af7e5d7f7c969c2bdc2c.png1205295341_SummonerSalem480H33FPS.gif.51bcaa2da14184b4ba572674a0edda7b.gif
Art by ZumiDraws.

I equipped 1 SP, and got 12 shards, from 6 drops, w/ 85 free CP, doing single fights, at a 7.06% drop rate.

The first 9k shards lasted 12 min, and the 2nd batch lasted 4 min.

I had 5 SP, and should have at least 9370 kos by Oct 5th.  Need 44 more drops.  I'll use ~135 more free CP (220 total), before spending kobans, in the final 8 hrs.  That way, I can definitely get her, even if I have a terrible 4.6% overall drop rate.  I know what you're thinking...

948764505_shutupandtakemykobans.gif.ab7e726eda6ebf7639bee58372be8e86.gif

Element: Eccentric 🔴 (3rd M6 & 9 L5s)
Position: 69 (3rd M6 & 8 L5s)
Hair: Dark (2nd M6 & 1 L5)
Eyes: Red (3rd M6 & 10 L5s)
Zodiac: Virgo (3rd M6 & 10 L5s)

If you're still undecided, she's the 2nd-3rd M6 of her kind, for every attribute.  I think that makes her very useful, if not a must have, from a blessing point of view.  Especially for Dark hair, b/c the only L5 w/ that hair color, is sadly Golden Bunny's Mom 🟡, the $50+ paywalled GA girl.  There's 7+ L5 girls for all of the other attributes, but not 4 M6s.

I like that she's paired w/ Finalmecia for Final Fantasy reasons.  I loved Lulu from FF X.  The sensual 🔵 gems will be a nice bonus.  I spent most of mine unlocking Lavender to 750.  Some players were already farming gems there, during down time.

1497029085_summonersalemfinalmecia.thumb.png.af2be5bdc6618190b203d6afbf15520d.png

Good luck, and try not to prematurely jizz all of your kobans away on the 1st day.  Remember there's 2 other days w/ free CP regen...

ezgif-3-fa51dad80b.gif.50bca923273ff7b23f49d89877b941e6.gif ezgif-3-20a5fd7734.gif.5577ac5907a9414a0b23f40f9744d14b.gif ezgif-3-4968668fcd.gif.aa87537fc87557c5dfa53c852fe9b8da.gif
(Forum .gif Avatars <256 kb).

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 5
  • Hearts 2

10 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I remember that trial.  Had to dodge lightning 200 times in a row w/o messing up, to unlock Lulu's damage limit breaking item.  I failed so many times.  I don't think I beat it...

It's actually not that bad, there are certain places you can stand where its easier to dodge.
Don't get me wrong, its still the hardest task outside of combat,
Macalania butterfly catching comes in at a close second.

Compared to earlier games tho, its doable, some of the earlier games had some nasty minigames.
I am looking at you, King of Jumprope from final fantasy IX

20190107024201_1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Surprised :O 1

I don't like ginormous bazongaz, but she is:
1. On Finalmecia, so blue gems
2. Blue gems
3. Gems blue
4. Eccentric, and I don't have eccentric
5. Has decent art, no duck face
So I guess I'm going for her, even tho she is going to be the third Mythic with 69 as her favorite pose in my harem

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, F-L-K said:

Finally a red Mythic! and on Filamecia for more blue gems on the way. Perfection!

Speaking of perfection, the art is top tier. Especially the smile....that damn smile! oh god I'm glad we have some smiling girls instead of that stupid duck face on some of mythics, hope it continues through her other poses ( and through the next mythics as well)

Dumped my stored 160~ fists & got 11 drops so far, hopefully it won't be so expensive cuz I will get her no matter what lol

As for the choice of Salem, idk if she is that big of character to get a mythic (at least this early). Like she didn't even get on the phone thing yet, which might reflect her importance compared to the others. But from the number of alts, I think KK has some bias here 😛

PS. Just wanted to mention how angry I am cuz I wasted my first charge of SP on ....the wrong salem! xD (was wondering why she looked different until I realised I didn't change the tier lmao)

the "phone thing" seems to have switched to being about current events instead of start of the game girls, which i think is a shame

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kissmydick said:

the "phone thing" seems to have switched to being about current events instead of start of the game girls, which i think is a shame

Maybe they should have made it so you can only chat with girls that you have.
Must be really strange for new players who have no idea who these girls are,
but the text messaging makes it out to sounds like you should know who they are

• Like 2

------------------
Refills for Mythic Days 023 (2022/10/03-06). X
Summoner Salem on Fi (5.5 CH Red). X
Stored: 251 Fists
Regen: 00 used
Kobans: 11x540kos & 14x48kos = 5940 + 672 = 6612kos
SandalWoods: 5 (stored)
Total: 783 fights [(11x50) +251 -18] => 52 drops (4w/o SP) => 100%
------------------

• Like 3
  • Surprised :O 1

For now it probably still makes sense: they are girls from the past month event, so every player should have seen the girls (Albeit not necessarily acquire them).

However, for players who will start today or in a few weeks/months, it's gonna be pretty weird indeed. They'll chat with girls from past events they'll never actually see in game for another year or so.

30 minutes ago, Liliat said:

However, for players who will start today or in a few weeks/months, it's gonna be pretty weird indeed. They'll chat with girls from past events they'll never actually see in game for another year or so.

True, although I'm pretty sure you could get chats with Selena having no idea who she is because you're not yet in the World 11. Also there's a very limited number of girls in the story so I guess they wanted to avoid "running out" of them

Summoner Salem get, and she is also my 1.000 girl! 
With the saved up combativity, Salem was relatively cheap;  could have been the cheapest,
but had a really bad spell of no drops in the 2nd Sandalwood.
Had to use 15 refills for that one sandalwood alone, counting for 44% of my refills.
Some better luck in the remaining helped alleviate the problem, and brought me up to above 7%

hhsalem4.jpg.2838e35d4525914737fd6edfb76c0e16.jpg

Elder Magus Bianca 11,664 5.24%
Lovebot Norou 11,448 6.84%
High Mage Arcana R 10,368 6.99%
Succubus Abreaël 9,936 6.98%
Magical Noemy 9,720 7.49%
Summoner Salem 9,504 7.10%
Bright Agate 9,288 7.34%

hha mythic salem fixed.jpg

hhsalem2.jpg

Edited by EpicBacon
Edit: Seems I had the wrong value for Sandalwood, so the cost of all girls have been increased with 360
  • Like 5
  • Surprised :O 2
  • Hearts 5

18 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

Sandalwoodx4 1800

Congratz!

I noticed a small error.  I think you value Sandalwood Perfume (SP) at 450 kos, but it's 540 kos each.
Sandalwood x 4 = 540 x 4 = 2160 not 1800 kos
Other boosters, like AMEs cost 450 kos.
AME x 4 = 450 x 4 = 1800 kos
The prices reduced for mythic boosters, except SP.  I remember reading it in patch notes week #4 (Jan 26th, 2022).  That's what caused this error.

1295540071_mythicboosterpricereductionexceptSP.thumb.png.39a106bc474a2a92987df73c9340ed95.png

Personally, I've gotten 11 drops w/ my first SP (22% shards).
11 drops / 179 CP = 6.15% drop rate
My goal is to get the 16 CP tier 33 reward from Seasons, for 5700 mojo, by tomorrow.
That way, I can use 250 free CP (worth 2700 kos), by the final 2.5 hrs, before spending kobans.
I'm doing well koban-wise.  I won the GXP DC yesterday.  Should have at least 10k kos by tomorrow.
Still being frugal, b/c I wanna have enough for R. Housemaid's  MDR later.
Then, I'll skip November's MD & MDR, and try to get everything in December.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Congratz!

I noticed a small error.  I think you value Sandalwood Perfume (SP) at 450 kos, but it's 540 kos each.
Sandalwood x 4 = 540 x 4 = 2160 not 1800 kos
Other boosters, like AMEs cost 450 kos.
AME x 4 = 450 x 4 = 1800 kos
The prices reduced for mythic boosters, except SP.  I remember reading it in patch notes week #4 (Jan 26th, 2022).  That's what caused this error.

1295540071_mythicboosterpricereductionexceptSP.thumb.png.39a106bc474a2a92987df73c9340ed95.png

Personally, I've gotten 10 drops w/ my first SP (20% shards).
10 drops / 167 CP = 5.99% drop rate
My goal is to get the 16 CP tier 33 reward from Seasons, for 5700 mojo, by tomorrow.
That way, I can use 250 free CP (worth 2700 kos), by the final 2.5 hrs, before spending kobans.
I'm doing well koban-wise.  I won the GXP DC yesterday.  Should have at least 9754 kos by tomorrow.
Still being frugal, b/c I wanna have enough for R. Housemaid's  MDR later.
Then, I'll skip November's MD & MDR, and try to get everything in December.

Huhh, I must have missed this one 
(good thing George is not here, he would tell me to read the effing patch notes... again)

When I made the spreadsheet I must not have had a perfume in the shop, and just assumed the cost was the same for all of them.
I'll update my spreadsheet and my data in this post aswell.

Thanks for the headsup.

• Like 1

I know I said I wasn't going for Salem, and I honestly wasn't. I did notice Rina would be part of my battle team for two weeks in a row, so I was going for the gems to max her out and not paying much attention to the shard drops. Guess what happened, yup, I got the gems I needed AND I got Salem as a side bonus. No gems to even start on her upgrades but she is mine!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I've got déjà vu.  You did this back in August too.  It's okay to like a mythic girl, and pursue her fully.  She doesn't have to be a side bonus to gem farming.  I don't believe you "accidentally" got two mythic girls.  Like, "oops, I got a mythic girl."  Spending ~800 CP is intentional.  Congratz!  I don't have enough 🔴 gems for her either, b/c I was planning to skip this one.  I'll get her later today.

On 8/3/2022 at 8:03 PM, Pelinor said:

Here is hoping KK doesn't take this the wrong way. 24 combats in (4 shards w/Sandlewood active). I do want the girl, but even with my spending habits she is out of reach at this moment in time. There is simply to many things going on in this "collectors game" to go for everything so much as it pains me I cannot make a serious effort to obtain the girl. Perhaps things will be different if she ever shows up again.

On 8/5/2022 at 9:49 AM, Pelinor said:

Yup, that's what I said but... I was farming for Submissive gems to level up Bunna and somehow I managed to get 
Before I collected the gems needed for my girl to level up! Go figure... 🤣

On 10/3/2022 at 5:18 PM, Pelinor said:

Forget it! 450 combats with SP for 55 shards! No. I'll wait a year or more for the revival event, but I refuse to keep spending half my monthly resources just to get the girl. 

7 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

I know I said I wasn't going for Salem, and I honestly wasn't. I did notice Rina would be part of my battle team for two weeks in a row, so I was going for the gems to max her out and not paying much attention to the shard drops. Guess what happened, yup, I got the gems I needed AND I got Salem as a side bonus. No gems to even start on her upgrades but she is mine!

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I don't believe you "accidentally" got two mythic girls.

It's true! Maybe this is the secret to getting the Mythic girls, just play the game to improve your harem and the girls will flock to you, even when you are not ready for them! 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 1