40 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Heavenly Venus

• Heavenly!
    • Faptastic
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

1440x720_Push_Notification_1.png

This is a Mythic Days event. Detailed event description is here.
Event runs for three days. 9000 shards are added to the pool every 2 hours.

The Sex Goddess
My champion,

Climb the sacred mount Olympussy and indulge the mythic goddess of sex, Heavenly Venus!

Starting today, until the 6th of November, you can try to satisfy her hunger for lust, and she might join your Harem!

Show her how good you can spoil this divine pussy and let lust flow through your whole body!!

Boss Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Submissive.png Heavenly Venus

HH_Calendar_November_Mythic.jpg <- clickable

@Noacc

• Thanks 4
  • Hearts 3

Name: Heavenly Venus (3rd variant)
Rarity: Mythic (24th M6, so each element has 3 now)
Position: Doggy Style (3rd M6, 11 L5s)
Element: Submissive  (3rd M6, 10 L5s)
Hair Color: Red (4th M6, 9 L5s)
Eye Color: Brown (3rd M6, 10 L5s)
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn (3rd M6, 12 L5s)

Reminds me of:

Sandro_Botticelli_-_La_nascita_di_Venere_-_Google_Art_Project_-_edited.thumb.jpg.0a6d8a24da5ea1b145a60bc5fb653cc9.jpg
The Birth of Venus by Sandro Boticelli. 1484 Florence, Italy

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

deformed feet... beauty standards evolve a ton since his era... could not draw feet convincingly to save his life!
...doing my best to contain my excitement. Mythic Venus!

...I don't even care... White element... it's HH's Venus. I can't pass.

Our standards changed a lot since the 1480s.  I knew you'd have beef w/ the feet.  It's not like Boticelli was drawing hentai.

I'll get her too, b/c I have the resources, and I like her in the Haremverse.  I enjoyed her messaging scenes.

Plus, I have Undercover Valentina 🟠 already, so I'll save kobans there during this month's MDR, affording at least 2 M6s from December.

I definitely like her more than Black Nun Clara 🔴, from the SE, which I skipped in anticipation of the MD.

A side bonus is that I'll get many keys to use in the Sultry Mysteries event, and see how far I can get there.  I already got 8 keys to drop from ~83 CP.

1 hour ago, Liliat said:

So, which artist drew her? Ben, or Vénus?

This version of Venus was drawn by the mythic girl artist Ben, and not "Venus" herself.  I see similarities to Love Note Jezebel 🟣 &  Bright Agate .  She lost some booty, and gained some cleavage.  I still like the art overall.  He paid attention to some small details (floating hearts and poses), that carry over from L5 Venus.  This M6's 3-star pose almost mirrors the L5's 2-star pose.

Since I'm a booty connoisseur, here's a comparison:

974124864_benvsvenusbootycomparison.thumb.png.6329af179703957e2bdcf0a1f4a78335.png

Venus draws w/ thicker lines, and tends to make them curvier than Ben.  More round, thicc and juicy.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Surprised :O 1
  • Hearts 1

55 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Thankfully, our Venus is a lot sexier and has a lot less deformed feet than that. ^^ Don't get me wrong: Boticelli was a master and made incredible paintings, but not only did beauty standards evolve a ton since his era, he in particular could not draw feet convincingly to save his life! All of his characters ever all have huge clown feet with ridiculously over-sized and poorly-shaped toes. That's my only beef with him compared to say, Micheal Angelo and many others, but it's a deal breaker for me. ^^

I'm cautiously optimistic and doing my best to contain my excitement. Mythic Venus! Hum. Okay, I'll wait until shards take a bit longer than the blink of an eye to deplete. Good luck have fun for those going for her!

PS: I don't even care that she's expectedly White element wise (though you never know, but it was the logical thing to wrap up our first 3x8 = 24 roster). I'm still saving up resources and looking forward to a fairly large number of upcoming revivals of stronger colors, but hey! it's HH's Venus. I can't pass.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Liliat said:

So, which artist drew her? Ben, or Vénus?

At this point, I'm not 100% sure this is Ben or someone else (leaning a bit more towards someone else, or Ben collaborating with someone else at least). I'm fairly sure this is not by Venus (the artist). Feet on her 0-star pose are pretty good overall (even borderline great, with nail polish and great open shoes ahem ^^), but they're done in a way that reminds me of a number of relatively recent mostly 3-star girls, so a new artist. It's neither the typical way Venus renders them (aka godly) nor Ben (aka great unless he's in a hurry, can't be bothered and/or the girl happens to be standing up on her toes, in which case his Play-Doh idiosyncracy shows up or, on rare occasions, he can even be guilty of the dreaded two left feet mistake). Having said that, though this is promising, there's a small defect on her right foot: a small lump of flesh after the little toe. There's no way the little toe would not be the last thing on the exterior of the foot; it shouldn't "spawn" from the main shape at the front like the others, and definitely not at such an angle. It should be aligned with (and, for the area where the toes are, define) the exterior outline of the foot instead. It's not a huge deal, and likely stems from a perspective issue in this case, but Venus would never do it like that, and this doesn't scream Ben either to me.

I'd have to do a bit of detective work to match this one drawing with others I have in mind right now. But I'll probably have a lot more and more definitive clues once I get and upgrade her. ^^

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

All of his characters ever all have huge clown feet with ridiculously over-sized and poorly-shaped toes.

I'm not someone who looks at details like that and my brain mostly skips feet when I'm looking at let's call it "full body images" but after reading that comment and scrolling back to @Ravi-Sama's post with Venus' painting I don't think I could unsee it now lol

• Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

2 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Edited by Ravi-Sama

For such a big edit and considering there were multiple posts since yours, you could have just made it a new post, dude. ^^ I almost missed it, which would have been a shame. I didn't check any spoilers, HH's Venus is quite special to me and I want to discover this new variant in one sitting later on. But your booty comparisons seem interesting and valid. It's definitely not Venus (the artist) yet, sadly (her time will come, I'm sure; they just need to withdraw her from the rosters of CxH, GH and everything else first... and not just because I only play HH these days and I want to enjoy every last sketch she makes! ^^).

I'm still not 100% convinced this is Ben, or at least just Ben, though. Focused that we've been on feet and ass respectively, we almost overlooked the elephant in the room, here: no duck face! ^^ Doesn't necessarily mean it isn't Ben (he made a billion drawings for this game overall, including the 23 previous Mythics but also the lion's share of the adventure mode and countless girls of all rarities, and he only introduced the duck face thing about halfway through his MD run). But if it's him, then I guess he heard us. ^^ Either way, it's significant enough to note.

@garadron Then I guess my job is done. ^^

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

For such a big edit and considering there were multiple posts since yours, you could have just made it a new post, dude. ^^ I almost missed it, which would have been a shame. I didn't check any spoilers, HH's Venus is quite special to me and I want to discover this new variant in one sitting later on. But your booty comparisons seem interesting and valid. It's definitely not Venus (the artist) yet, sadly (her time will come, I'm sure; they just need to withdraw her from the rosters of CxH, GH and everything else first... and not just because I only play HH these days and I want to enjoy every last sketch she makes! ^^).

I'm still not 100% convinced this is Ben, or at least just Ben, though. Focused that we've been on feet and ass respectively, we almost overlooked the elephant in the room, here: no duck face! ^^ Doesn't necessarily mean it isn't Ben (he made a billion drawings for this game overall, including the 23 previous Mythics but also the lion's share of the adventure mode and countless girls of all rarities, and he only introduced the duck face thing about halfway through his MD run). But if it's him, then I guess he heard us. ^^ Either way, it's significant enough to note.

@garadron Then I guess my job is done. ^^

My Boticelli reference was just a placeholder for the future edits I was gonna make.  There's no way anyone could scroll past those 6 asses and not pause... lol.

Yeah, I'm kinda disappointed "Venus" didn't draw Venus.  It seems like that artist is busy drawing the 4th girl of seasonal events.

The 3rd and 4th star art has some borderline duck face, that plus the ass comparisons make me certain it's done by Ben.  I won't spoil it, by sharing more screenshots, since you're looking forward to it.

I have 14 shards so far, from 7 drops, using 132 CP (~72 free), at a 5.3% drop rate.
I have 42 shards so far, from 21 drops, using 380 CP (~80 free), at a 5.53% drop rate.
I have 66 shards so far, from 33 drops, using 511 CP (~91 free), at a 6.46% drop rate.

I'm busy trying to figure out the key drop rate.  I gained 11 keys from the 132 CP, so I figure mine is ~8.3%.  I heard it's ~10%.

Keys: 11, 32, 48, 52
CP: 132, 380, 511, 551
Drop Rate: 8.3%, 8.42%, 9.39%, 9.51%

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks.

Well, I'm paying attention for the key drop rate as well (and no doubt we're not alone in this). So far, although it's a tiny sample size and way too early to confirm, it seems to be leaning more towards 5% or so.

I've used my 410 stored Fists and first 2 SPs (I'm at 45% now, had one drop without SP, which considering the early rush is actually lucky). I got 38 MPx1s & 21 Keys from those. Didn't bother counting gems or tickets, just the special temporary stuff. I think it's been established MPx1s when they're there have a ~10% drop rate, which certainly would fit my sample, and also suggest that Keys might have about half of that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Far from me to take a scholastic position on the subject... But probably some of you know that I am from Florence (Firenze) and since childhood we go to Uffizi to learn something.

Way more, Nascita di Venere was painted for the Villa I used to visit daily as a child.

It will be very very very boring  to give you art lessons, considering this painting was a metaphore of the neoplatonic renaissance philosophy (she's not a naked girl, she's the representation of Humanitas as Ficino philosophy, made to inspire Lorenzo il Popolano, cousin of Il Magnifico). That will imply for me to explain the entire tissue of Renaissance, a very long thing. I will not tell you that the entire compo is wrong *on purpose*, that is magically inspiring both tension than statis, that the figures are not floating but falling,  and not even the tricks to kill perspective on purpose (we invented perspective already...). Not even the fact those feets are inspired by ancient Prassidele statues that were a trend at the time in Florence nobility. I will not bully you telling Venere here is considered the best representation of feminine in art canon.

You can read this and many more stuff on your own.

I can tell you anyway that's quite ironic to criticize the first feets in painting that trascend reality to be expressive when we stare the whole day at manga faces that have eyes five times larger they should be, made to inspire cuteness.

(Small note: is Michelangelo, or way better Michelangiolo. Michelangiolo Buonarroti. Michael Angelo sound as a Soprano henchman XD).

Have fun with art, is full of fun facts. Like... try to mirror the painting and see. Isn't Venus falling? It's a metaphore. Find for yourself the meaning ;).

Edited by lepidocter
  • Thanks 1

I'm on the fence. I like her artwork (especially 5 star pose) and have a lot of White gems, but I'm planning on going after Alt Finalmecia in next month's MDR and want to make sure I can get Undercover Valentina in this month's MDR. I think I'll forego Iba'lee in PoG since I'm not a big fan of her artwork and have enough good Green girls now, and use those kobans for this MD. Plus it will be nice to get some Black gems from Donatien since I used all mine upgrading Royal Housemaid. And the extra keys will be useful! Ok I've talked myself into it 😄

It threw me off a bit because usually MD shard drops are on even hours in my time zone, but this time they're on odd. I think I saw some people mention a European time change last weekend so that must be the culprit. My time change is this weekend so then we should be back on the usual schedule. I might have to set a few reminders for this one since habit is a powerful force to overcome.

1 hour ago, lepidocter said:

Michael Angelo sound as a Soprano henchman XD).

This made me 😂

• Like 1

Well, it's the kind of names that are famous the world over but "translated"  or well, localized rather in various languages. He was Italian, so his actual Italian name should be the one everyone uses. But instead it's adapted one way in English, a different one in French etc. See also Christophe Colomb aka Christopher Columbus aka who knows how many other variants (or Galilée aka Galileo etc.).

So yeah, I'm going by the Ninja Turtles' variants, sorry. ^^

1 hour ago, lepidocter said:

Have fun with art, is full of fun facts. Like... try to mirror the painting and see. Isn't Venus falling? It's a metaphore. Find for yourself the meaning ;).

I did learn something in Art History called "contraposto."  The way she's standing, her pose, at different angles, balancing her arms and legs.  It definitely seems "wrong on purpose."  That stands out most to me.  I can imagine her falling.  There's obviously more than meets the eye w/ that artwork.  I'll have to look it up, when I have more free time.

14 minutes ago, Julius Fox said:

I'm on the fence.

I think I saw some people mention a European time change last weekend so that must be the culprit.

You're in a slightly different situation from me.  Normally, I'd also skip a 2nd submissive M6, since I'm also planning to get Alt. Finalmecia later.  I have U. Valentina already, so I'll automatically save some extra kobans/SP this month from her MDR, meaning I can afford to get Heavenly Venus now.  If I were in your situation, I'd probably just use 1 SP on her, but I think I remember you saying you love redheads, lol.  Tough choice.

I honestly forgot I had R. Housemaid.  She's just lvl 300, and I still have 11.3k gems, lol.  I'll max her when she's blessed.  Once you get at least 7 mythics, it becomes less of a necessity to max them out immediately.

Yep, the European Daylight Savings Time ended (Oct 30th), so the clocks moved forward an hour.  I'm still getting used to it too.  It affected the server reset time.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Well, it's the kind of names that are famous the world over but "translated"  or well, localized rather in various languages. He was Italian, so his actual Italian name should be the one everyone uses. But instead it's adapted one way in English, a different one in French etc. See also Christophe Colomb aka Christopher Columbus aka who knows how many other variants (or Galilée aka Galileo etc.).

So yeah, I'm going by the Ninja Turtles' variants, sorry. ^^

Who is best turtle, and why is is Leonardo?

• Haha 3

Hey guys 

Finderkeeper made a comment to share info about keys on the feedback section

it would be great to share your data and info about keys there. Here is the link if you would like to participate.

Edited by madahmed
  • Like 3