Stored: 410 Fists
Regen/Misc: 40
Bought: 550
Kobans: 6x540kos 537kos 535kos 527kos 511kos 453kos 8x48kos +1x12kos = 6199kos
SandalWoods: 5/5
Total: 989 fights => 51 drops (1w/o SP) => 101%
Notable side drops: 71 MPx1s & 63 Keys.
------------------

Not the greatest run, but it could have been even more expensive if it weren't for the stored Fists and SPs.

Now on to unwrapping my prize. ^^

PS: Didn't get any extra key from the remaining 11 fights, so 6.3% drop rate (I posted in the shard drops thread). I seem to be an outlier so far, with most people reporting much better drop rates for keys.

• Like 6
  • Hearts 1

And it's done, I had to go for her today because of a busy schedule on the weekend so she could've been cheaper with some more natural regen:

image.png.20a04c3884dc03eeab094634c33799ed.png

And finally I'm at 50% of all released Mythics (12/24). @DvDivXXXmentioned in one of previous MD's or MDR's that they might start reviving 2 Mythics during 1 revival once we get to 24 girls and I guess if we were to get let's say Bunna and Undercover Valentina this month it would be wiser to go for the older girl, right? There are 3 girls still before MDR catches to where I started getting them:

image.png.afad14e304185924aa41a2143e1ea15d.png

So if revivals would go Bunna/Valentina, Estelle/Finalmecia and Alexa/Lenaelle, then I'd fill up that 3 girl gap but for the next one it would be Matcha/Norou and while I'd start getting the older girls here, I'd be missing the first 3.

And if I go for Bunna instead of Valentina, who would be revived for the 2nd or 3rd time I'd just have to wait until "double revivals" catch up to Valentina/Venus and I wouldn't risk that this might be the last chance to get the oldest Mythics. 

• Like 6
  • Hearts 1

6 hours ago, garadron said:

And finally I'm at 50% of all released Mythics (12/24). @DvDivXXXmentioned in one of previous MD's or MDR's that they might start reviving 2 Mythics during 1 revival once we get to 24 girls

So if revivals would go Bunna/Valentina, Estelle/Finalmecia and Alexa/Lenaelle, then I'd fill up that 3 girl gap but for the next one it would be Matcha/Norou and while I'd start getting the older girls here, I'd be missing the first 3.

And if I go for Bunna instead of Valentina, who would be revived for the 2nd or 3rd time I'd just have to wait until "double revivals" catch up to Valentina/Venus and I wouldn't risk that this might be the last chance to get the oldest Mythics. 

Nice!  H Venus will be my 11th M6.  I'm planning to use ~90 more free regen CP, saving up to another 972 kos.

Shards: 82%
Drops: 41
CP: 600 (451.3 bought, 148.7 free)
Drop Rate: 6.83%

I didn't consider that there'd be a double MDR this month, but I do expect it next month.  I have U. Valentina 🟠 and Bunna  already anyway.

Alt. Finalmecia's  MDR is very likely Dec 23rd, and New Year Estelle 🔵 makes sense to revive close to New Years.  I'm missing both of them.

I think something definitely changed in the schedule this month, if not just for the Sultry Mysteries event, b/c they postponed the first KC.

Keys: 54
CP: 600
Key Drop Rate: 9%

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 5

Still, nah. I fully expect double MDRs to start soon, though my guess would be starting next month rather than this month (but don't take my word for it). In any case, they'll almost definitely skip Bunna when/if they do this and start the secondary cycle at Alexa Estelle instead. Either way, at least MDRs have a semblance of order for the most part (barring out of left field stuff like Titania's unplanned revival a few months after her initial MD run, or Bunna's extra revivals during Anniversary). I wish they'd take a page from MDRs' book for LD's revival part. Sick and tired of seeing the same super ancient LD girls revived over and over again every month when most of the past couple of years' worth of LD has yet to get a single revival.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 5

il y a 3 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

I wish they'd take a page from MDRs' book for LD's revival part. Sick and tired of seeing the same super ancient LD girls revived over and over again every month when most of the past couple of years' worth of LD has yet to get a single revival.

No girls will be more exclusive than Mythic Legendary Days girls. Well, except for SB event girls.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Liliat said:

No girls will be more exclusive than Mythic Legendary Days girls. Well, except for SB event girls.

There are none rarer and finer than Norou 🔴.

Norou V.A.L.E.T-X003 first of her variants,

Queen of upskirts and the first simps,

absent 2.5 years from the pachinko,

parody of YoRHa No.2 Type B,

the Khaleesi w/ the finest ass,

seeker of her Alpha Knight,

interactive smut android,

both skin and synthetic,

breaker of S&M chains,

instructor of jerk-offs, 

climber of ladders,

blindfold wearer,

& waifu.

2 hours ago, jelom said:

And as years pass we'll finally have Mythic Orgy days. xD

536076f8c74b2a4411304d4a14a12b944ae5bbef
😂

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3
  • Hearts 1

I just noticed that I'm having 10k kobans, so I'm contemplating getting her.

I have the needed SP, but I don't think that I can fight for a Mythic every month, so I'm thinking to wait for a better element Mythic, plus I'm not so fond of Venus.

The downside of this is I might get the next Mythic on a troll that I havn't reached, while not getting one that I'm able to get.

So far, with SP deployed, I got only 8 shards of her (without refills) - 4 drops from more than 120 combats? 🤔

Edited by OmerB

52 minutes ago, OmerB said:

10k kobans... contemplating getting her.
I have the... SP... wait for a better element Mythic... not so fond of Venus.
downside... next Mythic on a troll... not getting one... able to get.
...SP deployed... only 8 shards of her

Seems like you know what to do.  You have the resources.  You can get her.  If you don't want her, save for later.  If an M6 you want isn't obtainable from a locked world boss, then keep saving.  You got 4 drops so far.  I'd suggest just using up the 1 SP before the event ends (get 7 more drops).  That way you'll have 22 shards already, for her revival next year.

The consensus is that sensual 🔵 and dom  M6s are the ones to aim for if you're just starting out.  Submissive  M6s aren't ideal for either leagues or the pantheon.  Regardless, it's nice having one of each element.  December's MD can have any element.  New Year Estelle 🔵 might show up around New Years.  Also, Angelic Lenaelle 🔵 and Lovebot Norou 🔵 should have MDRs "soon," on Jan and Feb 23rd, 2023.  I'm looking forward to those, since I'm missing all three, and they're "must-haves."

Have you maxed out your PoP already?  I know you're newer, so you should do that, and focus on unlocking level 750 first, before chasing mythics.  Since, they cost a ton of kobans to recruit, and gems/GXP/affection to max.  Get 100 common/starting girls to lvl 700, that's the cheapest route.  A level capped mythic isn't going to help much.  You want them at level 750.

My current progress:
Drops: 48 (96 shards) w/ 5 SP (2.7k kos)
CP: 728 (463 CP bought w/ 5k kos, 265 free CP)
Drop Rate: 6.59%
Total Cost: 5k kos + 2.7k kos = 7.7k kos

Time Left: ~19 hours (38 CP regen)
CP needed for 2 drops at 6.59%: ~30 CP

Keys: 68
Key Drop Rate: 9.34%

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

For most of the day I've been thinking that it was the second to last day of MD. Oops, I guess the timeframe of the now monthly LD has scrambled my brain. 🤪

I've decided it's in my best interest to save my kobans for now, since there's so many upcoming revivals I want (and there's the potential for new MD girls of the best elements now that they've released 3 of each).

I ended up with 18 shards from 195 free fights (using 1 SP), so at least I'll be able to pick her up on her revival with 4 SP. I wasn't feeling particularly lucky either, which I know isn't rational but sometimes you gotta go with your gut!

• Like 3

Rougher one for me.  Got a couple shards free via daily stuff, then spent 8816 koban to get up to 92.  I only got a couple more free today so ended using another 2 50x (1166 koban) to finish off at 102 (2 flowers).  I also used a 5th Sandalwood because of what I felt was a more mediocre drop rate for, it was more cost effective than a 3rd x50 spin...which ended up being the right call.

I did end up also with 1 MP girl from all the orbs, so that's something.  And keys, didn't track how many, probably 30 or so (so 2 boards-ish worth additional rewards).  Probably said elsewhere but I do like the sync of the keys with the mythic event.

Anyway, total spent 9982 koban (not counting booster cost, because I generally don't) which feels high for me (definitely higher than my last two) but so the dice roll.

GL anyone still rolling.

Edited by jpanda
  • Like 7

I started with 150 storaged combativity (thanks to the Big Card in the SE) into the MD and got from them 7 drops and 16 keyes. Now I had invested a little bit more than 350 combativty and that's the result to me in this MD:

grafik.png.330a39ee25a5b6fe2aa9ad3b45b56416.png

No drop in the last 203 trys and I had allways checked if shards available. Very bad luck, but after the EpP luck with CE there must be something like this to balance it out.

So I have to wait for her MDR.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Surprised :O 3

ezgif-4-b55b08d253.gif.d72e126d4e0ca5c8e542d325db1801a9.gif

Drops: 50 (100 shards) w/ 5 SP (2.7k kos)
CP: 790 (479 CP bought w/ 5,173 kos & 311 free CP)
Drop Rate: 6.33%
Total Cost: 5,173 kos + 2.7k kos = 7,873 kos

Keys: 75
Key Drop Rate: 9.49%

I got Heavenly Venus.  It was fairly cheap, b/c I bought 80 CP from Sultry Mysteries, and used a lot of regen.  She's my 11th M6 and 2nd submissive  one.  I'll begin saving for the 3 sensual M6s I'm missing.

137689466_mythicdayshistory.png.ac0429c4beeb698971a29f2a539d5a63.png

ezgif-4-6ce889b796.gif.15236a66c352cffc063d32fe4486281a.gif ezgif-4-0e042034e9.gif.b0ff23abc4b04a1500cdfa7582fe26e7.gif ezgif-4-c997081059.gif.75d12d06f0e57b8aba010770357b6ec5.gif
(Forum avatar .gifs).

• Like 7
  • Hearts 1

I recently broke Pantheon 1500, so I had a bunch of free combativity. I also bought PoG (Iba'lee was the last LC girl I was missing) and PoV (I have a few spare Kobans thanks to skipping the new SB event and not having any Mythic Days revival recently). So, in terms of free(-ish) combativity, it was perfect.

On top of that, I was able to get the last 10 drops/20 shards in just 61 fights (16.4% drop rate to finish the event, feels good :D )

I started the event at 32/20 (I spent Season + PoA Combativity in Classic Event, so I barely had anything left), and I got a total of 413 combativity points from free sources (PoG, PoV, Pantheon, SM, Daily regen)

Final results:

- 50 Drops in 624 Fights (8.01% Drop rate)

- 413 Free combativity, 211 Paid refills

- 2268 Kobans for refills, 2700 for SP. 4968 Kobans total

- 0 Fight left after the last refill/shard drop

- 45 Keys (7.21%)

I consumed 105 free fights from Pantheon (Have to count these separately, because that's a one-time bonus). Without these, I would have paid 6102 Kobans.

So, I broke several personal records here:

- Best drop rate (-4 fights compared to Arcana, +0.05% drop rate)

- Cheapest girl EVER (Even without the Pantheon bonus) (-1237 Kobans compared to Noemy; -103 without including Pantheon bonus)

Overall results:

946 Drops in 13674 Fights, 6.92%

• Like 9
  • Surprised :O 1
  • Hearts 1

Heavenly Venus is m 5th Mythic girl

To get her, i used 874 CP (307 saved - 138 regeneration and 440 bought -11 remained)

I used 5 Sp  one was free from SE and 4 bought 360 kobans)

combativity costs me 792 kobans

so my spending was 792+360 = 1152 kobans.

my drop rate was 5.72 %

heavenly venus.JPG

• Like 9
  • Hearts 2