7. 7. Favorite Girls

• Yukino
    • Ame
    • Meiko
    • Yami
    • Witch of the Wilds Yuko
    • Evangeline
    • (none)

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of Space Adventures. Next Event >>

1440x720_Push_Notification_31.jpg

Path of Attraction

Demon Pleaser
My curious hero,

Are you ready for a ritual of lust?

A bunch of challenges are waiting for you. Complete all tasks, and Yukino and Ame will join your Harem.

If you are insatiable and want Meiko and Yami, you’ll need to double your efforts.

Go and please all of your demons.

Free Path Bonus Path

ava0-1200x.webp

Yukino

ava0-1200x.webp

Ame

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Meiko

ava0-1200x.webp

Yami

Recent Girls
2x Pov
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Witch of the Wilds Yuko

ava0-1200x.webp

Evangeline

HH_Calendar_November_PoA.jpg <- clickable

@Tohru - Kinkoid

• Thanks 8

PoA now has 26 tiers to include a new tier for mythic equipment. Thankfully, it is a Sell 120 Items task. I think it ironic that we need to use items to upgrade the equipment after we have to sell items to get it. Overall, it is a nice addition to PoA. It won't even affect players who normally finished only 20 tiers since this the new tier is at 21st.

• Like 7

Been a while since I posted my plan, but with changes to PoA, I thought I'd share. Task 21 was added, which is 120 Items Sold. Tasks 3 & 8 have been made easier, reducing the numbers of items to sell. The tasks that used to be numbers 21-25 are now 22-26.

I expect to reach tier 24, was tier 23 without needing to spend Kobans. That doesn't mean I won't spend Kobans, just that they won't be needed to complete this.

Task# Amount Task Plan Day Finish Day Last# Note
1 12 Daily Missions 1   1  
2 18 Players Defeated 1   2  
3 30 Items Sold 1   3 was 40
4 35 Villains Defeated 1   4  
5 LVL x .025 Million Ymen Spent 1   5  
6 25 Champions Fought 1   6  
7 120 Energy Spent 1   7  
8 60 Items Sold 1   8 was 80
9 30 Champions Fought 1   9  
10 30 Players Defeated 1   10  
11 LVL x .07 Million Ymen Spent 1   11  
12 80 Villains Defeated 2   12  
13 35 Players Defeated 2   13  
14 240 Energy Spent 2   14  
15 60 Champions Fought 3   15  
16 42 Players Defeated 3   16  
17 LVL x .15 Million Ymen Spent 3   17  
18 120 Villains Defeated 4   18  
19 20000 Scored Contest Points 4   19  
20 50 Players Defeated 5   20  
21 120 Items Sold 5     new
22 LVL x .20 Million Ymen Spent 5   21  
23 100 Champions Fought 6   22  
24 360 Energy Spent 6   23  
25 200 Villains Defeated unlikely   24  
26 50000 Scored Contest Points unlikely   25  
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Zteev said:

Been a while since I posted my plan, but with changes to PoA, I thought I'd share. Task 21 was added, which is 120 Items Sold. Tasks 3 & 8 have been made easier, reducing the numbers of items to sell. The tasks that used to be numbers 21-25 are now 22-26.

I expect to reach tier 24, was tier 23 without needing to spend Kobans. That doesn't mean I won't spend Kobans, just that they won't be needed to complete this.

Task# Amount Task Plan Day Finish Day Last# Note

14 240 Energy Spent 2   14  
15 60 Champions Fought 3   15  
16 42 Players Defeated 3   16  
17 LVL x .15 Million Ymen Spent 3   17  
18 120 Villains Defeated 4   18  
19 20000 Scored Contest Points 4   19  
20 50 Players Defeated 5   20  
21 120 Items Sold 5     new
22 LVL x .20 Million Ymen Spent 5   21  
23 100 Champions Fought 6   22  
24 360 Energy Spent 6   23  
25 200 Villains Defeated unlikely   24  
26 50000 Scored Contest Points unlikely   25  

What's your reason to stop at the 'fight champions' task on the 2nd day (and on the 5th day)?

Also, what's the reason to stopt at 'win pvp fights' task on day 4?

6 ore fa, Methos2 ha scritto:

I think it ironic that we need to use items to upgrade the equipment after we have to sell items to get it. 

I came here to say exactly this 😂

1 ora fa, OmerB ha scritto:

What's your reason to stop at the 'fight champions' task on the 2nd day (and on the 5th day)?

@Zteev plan has the premise of not spending kobans. So no refills of combativity points, kisses, league tokens, energy or multifighting/skipping resting time when fighting champions. With a correct management of timing and season + PoA's rewards redemption, Zteev's plan is what you can expect to achieve day by day, taking in account natural regen time (where there are no more availble rewards that could help you speed up that step) and waiting time

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Antimon said:

@Zteev plan has the premise of not spending kobans. So no refills of combativity points, kisses, league tokens, energy or multifighting/skipping resting time when fighting champions. With a correct management of timing and season + PoA's rewards redemption, Zteev's plan is what you can expect to achieve day by day, taking in account natural regen time (where there are no more availble rewards that could help you speed up that step) and waiting time

In order to do 80 villain fights you need more than a whole day of Natural regenration. Also for using 240 energy, so they're not possible in one day, without using saved resources.

But it's possible to do 300 champions fights a day (and even more) without using kobans, so I don't understand the reason to stop there on days 2 & 5.

Also, doing 50 PvP fights a day is very possible, so it's also not understandable why he'll stop at that particular task on day 4.

I understand waiting for regeneration for villain fights or for energy... It's the most understandable to wait for those to regenerate.

Edited by OmerB

I was ready to pull the trigger and buy this PoA when I saw what girls are based on, but after seeing the result, I'm not so sure I want to do that.
The trio grew giant breasts, and they look oddly generic? Difficult to explain, I like Meiko, but poses are a bit weird. Maybe after I get Yukino and see her poses I will change my mind, but I will see

• Like 1

23 minuti fa, OmerB ha scritto:

In order to do 80 villain fights you need more than a whole day of Natural regenration. Also for using 240 energy, so they're not possible in one day, without using savd resources.

In fact I said :

39 minuti fa, Antimon ha scritto:

With a correct management of timing and season + PoA's rewards redemption

we're talking about not having kobans-paid refill, not about completely ignoring the other rewards that can help you finish the tasks earlier.

23 minuti fa, OmerB ha scritto:

But it's possible to do 300 champions fights a day (and even more) without using kobans, so I don't understand the reason to stop there on days 2 & 5.

Also, doing 50 PvP fights a day is very possible, so it's also not understandable why he'll stop at that particular task on day 4.

On top of all the others tasks you have to complete, that without spending kobans in refills may require a bit of waiting time, and, let's say, real life matters that could hinder you from entering the game every 15 minutes?

That plan, all considered, is a realistic expectation of what you can achieve without spending kobans. The more time and attention you can dedicate to the game, and the better the management of your resources (free regen + rewards from season and PoA, mainly) is, the faster you could be, and yes, you could also complete some step faster than what Zteev has planned, which is not military law, but a safe schedule

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, OmerB a dit :

he stops just for regeneration. with good management of our resources , you can finish the event without spending kobans.

you can even finish the event a day before the end completely free.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OmerB said:

We have different RL schedule and are on different time zones. So one player plan won't necessarily work for another. Mine is more aggressive because my schedule allows it.

@OmerB

4 hours ago, OmerB said:

In order to do 80 villain fights you need more than a whole day of Natural regenration. Also for using 240 energy, so they're not possible in one day, without using saved resources.

I understand waiting for regeneration for villain fights or for energy... It's the most understandable to wait for those to regenerate.

80 troll fights trick.

Don't claim reward of Tier 10. 

Collect the 6 Combativity for Daily goals.

Go to bed after doing 26 fights. 54 left.

Next day 20 starting Combativity, + 6 from Daily Goals, + 10 from the reward you collect. 18 fights left.

Do other stuff, come back later and add the last 18 fights with natural regen (if you're in an hurry, check Paths too..).

240 Energy trick.

Collect the previous reward (30 energy)

You have now 130 Energy. 110 left. You *can* collect such energy by normal mean, but check Season: as once I said, *don't touch the rewards* XD. There's no other serious contest that ask you to spend energy. So, by using Season Rewards #31 & #16 you have solved this Task in a glimpse.

Why stopping at such moments?

It's not "that" moment. As you can see, Zteev stop just after a very easy task. The reason is instead how much time occupy the *previous* Tasks. Usually Fight Trolls and PvP are time taxing. If you play Leagues "scientifically" even more.

Notice that such Tasks are *not* 'perform'... they are *WIN*, and in D3 or Season top, to win a PvP fight is not so automatical...

After doing such taxing Tasks, Zteev can easily do quick ones, until another heavy one appear, to be solved next day.

So: the halting moment is not the 'heavier' one, its usually what's left after some taxing event before.

As the above examples, you can begin a task one day and complete next one.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 5

10 hours ago, OmerB said:

9 hours ago, OmerB said:

I wanted to reply to this, although others have mostly covered it. The primary reason I started doing this a while ago is that I'm free to play, and when PoA first came out people complained it wasn't possible to complete for a free player. They were wrong. They complained it required planning, and well, they were right on that.

The secondary resaon was to track changes from one PoA to the next, and while we had settled into a stable routing of a 25 stage POA, we now are at 26, so I updated my sheet, tweaked it, and here it is.

Technically, I'm not stopping progress it's just a note for the day I will complete it using natural regen and other stuff saved + available resources.   Many things require more than one day of regeneration, and frankly, time. Time is something we all have finite amounts of to use, and how we use it varies. I am normally sleeping or going to sleep at reset time. My schedule is such that I usually sleep during the day, but the exact time is flexible.

Other people will push, or aim lower, as they have have less time to play. They can tweak the plan. Think of this as a plan from a long-time free player who is really good at completing PoA with no issues who is willing to share his way of getting this done with little stress.

Edited by Zteev
  • Like 2

Help!

Hey everyone, I’m having trouble completing task 6, 25 champion performances, I have only been able to complete 4/25 so far and with that pace I won’t be able to finish the challenge before the end of the event, help would be much appreciated on speeding the process up.

57 minutes ago, Hazard5001 said:

help would be much appreciated

If you are low level and you have few champions and they are low level too you can do this:

- When fighting champions, change your gear to full harmony.

- Try to select girls of level 1.

That way you don't insta kill low level champion

• Like 1

FYI, I noticed if you're < lvl 200 on the test server, the PoA tasks are similar, but for tier 21, the reward is some random legendary gear.

I'm not gonna sell 120 160 items for 1 non-mythic item, lol.  Also, the preview for the gear changes each time you refresh, unlike the main game for the mythic gear.  There's no preview for that.  Otherwise, I'd refresh until I saw some awesome mythic gear I wanted, like a charm/atk & balance/def gear.

I'm level 185 there.  I doubt I can reach lvl 200 before the PoA ends (4.5 days), but if I do, I'll update whether or not that reward switched to a mythic gear.

1430655151_PoAtier21mainvstest.png.3fdedacad789520d32aa00d879e741af.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1

On 11/26/2022 at 3:09 PM, Hazard5001 said:

Help!

Hey everyone, I’m having trouble completing task 6, 25 champion performances, I have only been able to complete 4/25 so far and with that pace I won’t be able to finish the challenge before the end of the event, help would be much appreciated on speeding the process up.

Jelom gave good advice above, but also don't forget that club champions count as well for this task.  You want weak teams, hard high level champions or both to progress through this event.

I'm guessing that the issue is a lack of champions available, or a lack of tickets, though.

However, if your issue is that you lack tickets, then you're in trouble. ll need to keep 215 tickets in reserve for this to get as far as one would want - as you see in my strategy post above, I plan to stop very late, which will need all 215 tickets.

Well, I went off the rails for this PoA. But it's off the rails like the train in Back to the Future 3 that flies.

My crazy (sometimes) sleep schedule had me ahead of pace, and then I got way ahead when doing Villain fights as I was moving up in Pantheon. Because my plan includes saving resources via regeneration while sleeping for minimal cost, I was in a situation where I went ahead of pace, then I can push further and that happened in multiple spots where I got a task done and things lined up very well, on top of Pantheon  and the daily rewards helping me out.

This made me think about how far ahead I was, and I decided to do something I hadn't done for a long time, and that I had stopped doing once Cumback Contests became a thing: I bought the paid path.

Purpose was to get the extra Mythic Gear (it didn't help) and to be able to stack more Combativity for carrying into the new monthly event, but that won't happen. Because . then I decided that if I'm doing this, why not try and finish the whole Path of Attraction and get that draft orb. Partway through pushing I realized that since I emptied Mythic Pachinko, the draft orb will only be useful during events unless more girls get added there, but that's okay.  This is a can I actually still do this by not spending Kobans on resources, and the answer is yes, but it needs a whole lot of things to come together and to have enough saved resources plus the stuff form the Path - however I didn't need the paid path, but it did help with task 25, saving me 3.5 hours.

As long as I don't fall asleep at the keyboard, which is possible, as today was an all-nighter, I will finish soon.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Zteev said:

As long as I don't fall asleep at the keyboard, which is possible, as today was an all-nighter, I will finish soon.

That literally happened to me once, at the end of a PoA, and I woke up after reset with 200+ Fists lost forever. That's why I didn't like my timing on this one: ever since I learned that lesson the hard way, I tend to claim rewards and complete events and stuff at least 24 hours before the end. But this time was special for me in kind of the opposite way compared to what you described. Everything was late and/or too tight to get there early enough to my taste.

So, I hope this doesn't happen to you. Don't close your eyes! Hang in there. :ph34r:💣

---------
Phew. I'm tired as hell and I shouldn't have been up this early, but it is done. The world is free (as in unbound, not as in cheap)! 

image.png

• Like 4