• Adventurous Bonny
    • Winter Lover Lolop
    • Ice Queen Winter
    • (none)

1440x720_Push_Notification_1.jpg

Seasonal Event

Winter is Cumming
Hero,

It’s time to dive into the holiday spirit and show your gift to these sexy babes.

You have until the 7th of January to complete your Daily Goals, compete in the Season and Leagues, and crush the competition.

Collect enough Gems and win the hearts of Adventurous Juliette, Adventurous Bonny, Winter Lover Lolop and Ice Queen Winter!

Winter is cumming, and so will you!

Seasonal Event Girls

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0.png?v=3

Exhibitionist.png Adventurous Juliette

ava0.png?v=3

Dominatrix.png Adventurous Bonny

ava0.png?v=3

Sensual.png Winter Lover Lolop

ava0.png

Submissive.png Ice Queen Winter

@Tohru - Kinkoid

• Thanks 8
  • Sad 1

Oof... here we go again.

Not much to say, I'll take the first girl, and perhaps the second. I just wish they let more things contribute to its progression like champions, pachinko, etc. 

But I guess KK needs to grab that money. Wish you all a Merry Christmas🤔

• Like 7

It's the same format and rewards as the Golden Anniversary, except a few changed.  I outlined them in red.  Most are irrelevant, except for the mythic gear.

I just have to decide if I wanna buy the 6k kos cards for either the LD (Dec 10th), MDR (Dec 23rd), or MD (Jan 3rd).

Definitely wanna try to get Lolop 🔵.  Always liked her.  I was able to get Golden Lupa's Mom  last time.  We'll see.

There's been hints that New Year Estelle 🔵 won't be revived for New Years, so I might not have to save as much.

84647538_winteriscummingrewards.thumb.png.ff47a1ec60fb006e6ffa3c9c5b5d6d25.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Yes the worst event in the whole game is back whit 3 more legendary 5* girls more exclusive then Mythic ones guess that they made a bunch off money with this crazy total price off money that they dont add more ways of getting the points for the event!Well for me is just another one that i am gonna ignore and retrive the rewards i get for playing the game has i do normally!Have spending crazy amounts of money and give more reasons to KK make more events like this one!

• Like 4

To me the worst thing about this event is that the girls aren't pictured in the order available. I realize this may seem minor, but there's no reason to not do this.  Intest it's in the order 3 2 4 1.

The first girl available is looking right, last girl available is leaning to her right - they'd make a natural far left side and far right side.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Это тот же формат и награды, что и у Golden Anniversary , за исключением нескольких изменений. Я обвел их красным. Большинство из них не имеет значения, за исключением мифического снаряжения.

Мне просто нужно решить, хочу ли я купить карты 6k kos для LD (10 декабря), MDR (23 декабря) или MD (3 января).

Определенно хочу попробовать Лолопа 🔵 . Всегда нравилась ей. В прошлый раз мне удалось заполучить маму Золотой Лупы  . Посмотрим.

Были намеки, что новогоднюю Эстель  🔵 не возродят к Новому году, так что, возможно, мне не придется так много экономить.

84647538_winteriscummingrewards.thumb.png.ff47a1ec60fb006e6ffa3c9c5b5d6d25.png

Can you please make the same table (how many points you can get) as you did in Kinky in Costumes?

giphy.gif

I did the maths:

Daily gains:
League: 42
Season fights: 48 (24 x 2)
Villains: 54
Daily goals: 26 (1 + 3 + 5 + 7 + 10)
Free card: 15
Medium card: 51 (40 + 5 + 3 x 2)
Big card: 102 (80 + 10 + 6 x 2)

Total per day: 338

Total for the whole event: 10 478

We can add 1000 with villains refill for legendary and mythic days.
We can also add about 500 with rewards in PoV, PoG, PoA and season.

So, I don't expect to reach 12 000 - 12 500 points without specific villains refill for this event.
If I remember well, I reached 13 500 for the anniversary seasonal event but there were some points with daily rewards (maybe it will be the same during the advent calendar)

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5

(they really called for this one)

A WINTER'S SELL

It's winter scam
red alerts ringing
paywalls are layed over
cards are overpriced
mockery item drops
Am I dreaming?
Am I dreaming?

Requirements grown ill
There's a shitty drop up to the sky, yeah
Kinkoid is fantasizing
Girls boobs are luring guys
What a super cheating
Am I dreaming?
Am I dreaming? Woh-woh-woh-woh

So quite a commercial (Cheating)
Transcript as paywall (Cheating)
It's a kinda bundle in the game (Cheating)
What a truly depriment view (Cheating)
A cashgrabbing scene (With the Visa of your mum In the palm of your hand)

[ @garadron sad solo wearing 7 helmets]

A cozy mudslide in chat (Cheating)
"I hate for this, I hate for that" (Cheating)
Sound of merry players skippin' fine (Cheating)
Golden rain beatin' on my face (Pissing)
What an extraordinary event! (And the dream of a newbie Is the goal of the, goal of the whale)

It's all so beautiful
Like a landfall crushing from the sky, yeah
My prizes are zoomin' higher, uh
Limited girls make me cry
My score is spinnin', and spinnin', and spinnin'
It's unbelievable
Sends me reeling
Am I dreaming?
Am I dreaming?

Oh... stop please

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Hearts 1

I'm kind of interested in Ice Queen Winter and I've never went all in for one of these events before. Seems pretty stacked against me. If I wanted to get her, what would I have to do? According to the calculations above, or what I understood of them, it doesn't look like there's a way to get to the final girl with just all four cards and daily play (which is really saying something about these types of events).

• Sad 2

il y a 29 minutes, Liu K. a dit :

I'm kind of interested in Ice Queen Winter and I've never went all in for one of these events before. Seems pretty stacked against me. If I wanted to get her, what would I have to do? According to the calculations above, or what I understood of them, it doesn't look like there's a way to get to the final girl with just all four cards and daily play (which is really saying something about these types of events).

IIRC, indeed, you need either a crap load of kobans, or a crap load of $€£ (Tens of thousands of Kobans or 100+ €$£. Exact values may vary, depending on which events you usually complete already, how regularly you play, how good you do in leagues/seasons, etc.)

Cards aren't enough (The premium card "only" adds 4650 points if you win all your league+season fights, which would bring you to 16-17k based on tom208's calculation)

Edited by Liliat
  • Thanks 1

i definitly like there girls much more than the previous SE.

this time we had more time and more events overlapping. ( LD, OD KC , MDR, POA and MD)

i will try to get at least two girls .

i personnally cant get all the seasons and leagues points. I am in D2 league and i am weekly not doing all leagues fights in purpose .

so to componsate the possible loss of leagues and seasons regenerations , i will concentrate on vilains fights and for that we have plenty of events.

LD : i will possibly try to get both girls if i had 2 available .

OD : i will try to get as many as possible girls not only from regeneration.

and of course MDR and MD are the main sources for point for me. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Liliat said:

IIRC, indeed, you need either a crap load of kobans, or a crap load of $€£ (Tens of thousands of Kobans or 100+ €$£. Exact values may vary, depending on which events you usually complete already, how regularly you play, how good you do in leagues/seasons, etc.)

Cards aren't enough (The premium card "only" adds 4650 points if you win all your league+season fights, which would bring you to 16-17k based on tom208's calculation)

Wow 😬! I can see why so many people are calling this the devs' greed. I'll have to think about whether I really want her or not. And I mean like REEEAAALLY want her lol! I might do it just to see how strenuous it is. I've always thought it would be nice to complete (at least getting all 4 girls) one of these events.

Best thing I can recommend: grab as much as you can for free, and decide at the last minute (last few days) whether it's worth buying what you still miss. You'll have a much clearer idea of what it will cost you.

Since everything is retroactive, rushing your purchases is very dangerous (Paying 50$€£ and not getting the girl in the end must be... quite frustrating)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Hearts 1

I actually like that they included environment in the girl's poses, it makes them "special"
Except "Winter Lover Lolop" is weird because her thought process went along the lines of "There is no snow, its actually autumn during photo session so I'm going to cover myself with leaves and unspecified white powder"
I like Juliette, but its weird that she is the only one, who doesn't have environment around her in poses, but she is the first girl to get, so its nice
I think Ice Queen is the best based on character and her looks in general, but oh, wait, something happened, I forgot who I was talking about and that thing disappeared from the game for some reason. I wonder what caused it to happen.