• Santa Claudia 2
    • Nori
    • (none)

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Ice Ice Baby Season. Next Event >>

2115.jpg

Orgy Days

XXXMAS Orgy
Jolly hero,

Get in the xxxmas spirit in no time with 39 festive babes!

You have until the 19th of December to seduce them in time for the holidays and get them in your Harem. Enjoy also the new addition - Christmas Sandra!

Worried that you haven’t finished some of your girls? Collect sultry coins during the new Sultry Mysteries event and get a chance to permanently add them to your Harem!

Jingle your balls away!

Mission Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Christmas Arcana

Boss Girls
(clickable)

ava0-1200x.webp

Christmas Sandra

ava0-1200x.webp

Ghostly Present Winter

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Christmas Ankyo

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Baker Brittany

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Christmas Bunny

ava0-1200x.webp

Alexandra

ava0-1200x.webp

Bernadette Barda

ava0-1200x.webp

Rozana

ava0-1200x.webp?v=6

Lee Lee

ava0-1200x.webp

Gift-wrapped Regine

Event Pachinko Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Leila

ava0-1200x.webp

Bruma Cockit

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Ghostly Chains Dove

ava0-1200x.webp

Alex Pussywig

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Winter Agate

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Hateya

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Santa Claudia 3

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Santa Claudia

ava0-1200x.webp

Commander Cattleman

ava0-1200x.webp

Fae Marjoa

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Shadow Astis

ava0-1200x.webp

Reindeer Murane

ava0-1200x.webp

Jolly Pelagie

ava0-1200x.webp?v=3

Christmas Sifra

ava0-1200x.webp

Xmas Ninja Elf

ava0-1200x.webp

Leutenant Kayle

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Strapped Virginia

ava0-1200x.webp?v=4

Xmas Lupa

ava0-1200x.webp?v=4

Xmas Hari

ava0-1200x.webp

Whipping Talissa

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Kinky Hanna

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Xmas Rabbi

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Santana

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Xmas Bunny's Mother

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Jordan

ava0-1200x.webp

Xmas Lenaelle

(on Champion)

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Santa Claudia 2

(on Champion)

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Nori

(on Champion)

HH_Calendar_OrgyDays.jpg <- clickable

@Tohru - Kinkoid

• Thanks 6

Orgy Days 37 2022 (5 days -> 12/14-12/18)
Have 14/39 girls.

I have 4 of the available girls, plus the daily mission girl, but the test server helps, in figuring out the girls' locations.

I'll pursue Christmas Sandra 🟡 first, since she's the new girl, and otherwise she'd end up in the EP.

I'll try to get Christmas Bunny 🟣 afterwards, since I need her for my voyeur passive.  She'd be my 99th voyeur girl.  I don't really need any of the other girls.

Two champion girls are available for me: Santa Claudia 2 & Nori.  Matsuda and Visor need many tickets, so I'll play that casually.

Spending resources to get all of the other girls won't really help me in the long run.  At most it'd help get another L5 from the SE, and more SC, for when an L5 appears in the SM.  I think I'd rather just save for future MDs.  I don't like the SM paired w/ OD.  Also, it's weird that the SM is 4 days, but the OD is 5 days.

1586615357_OrgyDays372022.thumb.png.2d92ef01c2e78cbd74e57122583571a5.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3

I don't know what went wrong with my previous post on this thread 😂 I'm guessing that it was because I copied from my club chat, but the forum didnn't manage to translate it to plain text...

Anyway, I'm already having 6 girls from before this event: Leila, Ghostly Chains Dove, Rozana, Santa Claudia 2, Bernadette Barda and Christmas Arcana.

I'm going for Lee lee first, but the drops aren't generous for me so far 😞

Also, Visor and Romero were both on stage 4. I got a drop from Visor, but not from Romero.

I'm not sure if I should keep fighting them, since now I have the 5th stage with no drops...

image.thumb.png.7272ec39c92b5a33c1c66d1755a26053.png

• Surprised :O 1

So this is the fourth month in a row that they've not changed the mission girl from last year. This has to be either deliberate or a bug. I can't see what the benefit is to anyone, so my guess is it's a bug.

I don't mind finding that I've already got the mission girl, but changing it so that orgy days mission girls are only a thing for players in their first year (and @lepidocter apparently) is quite a big change to happen unannounced.

September 2021: Teacher Deitra https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Orgy-Days-23-2021

September 2022: Teacher Deitra https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Orgy-Days-34-2022

October 2021: Vechta https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Orgy-Days-24-2021

October 2022: Vechta https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Orgy-Days-35-2022

November 2021: Akari https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Orgy-Days-25-2021

November 2022: Akari https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Orgy-Days-36-2022

December 2021: Christmas Arcana https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Orgy-Days-26-2021

Before that it was different (August 2021: Flight Attendant, August 2022: Travel Regine)

• Thanks 3
  • Thinking 1
  • Surprised :O 1

1 hour ago, hS7 said:

(and @lepidocter apparently)

My ego inflate when I'm quoted, even if that happen totally out of context.

I guess again the thing is deliberate and you quoted the same reason: some could have missed it. You got it easily one year ago, others should too.

1 hour ago, hS7 said:

so my guess is it's a bug

-I love you-

-I don't-

-Oh, that's a bug, I want you and if things doesn't go the way I like, God made some syntax error for sure!-

-No, that's your subtle way, inherited from childhood, to have someone fullfill your desires and give you what you want without any guilty feel. "It's a bug" is equal to say "Repair the thing so my egotic wish about will be morally right"-

-...i don't love you anymore...-

(Sorry the humor, I mean... I play 2 weeks a month alone, I don't have those mission girls you collected so easily. Why easy for you and harder for me? I'm a bug too? That doesn't mean you're wrong, your guess could be correct, as mine is a guess too. Let's bet something XD)

Edited by lepidocter

11 minutes ago, lepidocter said:

My ego inflate when I'm quoted, even if that happen totally out of context.

I guess again the thing is deliberate and you quoted the same reason: some could have missed it. You got it easily one year ago, others should too.

-I love you-

-I don't-

-Oh, that's a bug, I want you and if things doesn't go the way I like, God made some syntax error for sure!-

-No, that's your subtle way, inherited from childhood, to have someone fullfill your desires and give you what you want without any guilty feel. "It's a bug" is equal to say "Repair the thing so my egotic wish about will be morally right"-

-...i don't love you anymore...-

(Sorry the humor, I mean... I play 2 weeks a month alone, I don't have those mission girls you collected so easily. Why easy for you and harder for me? I'm a bug too? That doesn't mean you're wrong, your guess could be correct, as mine is a guess too. Let's bet something XD)

I'm sorry if you took this personally, and I'm not sure why you think it's about my ego. I know you don't know me, but not every new poster is an idiot.

I think we agree that this isn't just chance. I said it could be deliberate, or could be a bug, but my guess is it's a bug. I'm not insisting it's a bug, or getting upset over it. I've not put this in "Bug reporting". You disagree and think it's deliberate, that's fine. I'm really just raising it in the hope that it's brought to Kinkoid's attention and they either agree it's deliberate or correct it if it's a bug.

And I mentioned you because when I raised this last month, you made the same point that you hadn't got the girl last year. So I was acknowledging that you were an exception to the general principle that most dedicated players would have got the mission girls in their first year.

Come on, I don't want to fall out with a fellow Queen fan.

• Like 2

@hS7  Hey, I recognize you from the past league week!  Congratz on the top 4, I think it was your first 3rd place.  Welcome to the forum.

I've had many of the past daily mission girls, but haven't paid it much attention.  It's nice to see a pattern of negligence, to bring it to light, and maybe make it better.

It would be nicer to actually get rewarded w/ a new girl for completing all of the OD's DMs.  I suppose I've been content w/ the extra kobans, and the 5 min mission timer limit.

It's kind of similar to when we noticed new LD girls weren't getting added to the MP after Sai, and no "newer" LD girl since Stacy has reappeared in an LD.

They like to do these silent, "behind the curtain" nerfs, to make the game less rewarding.

I definitely think it's intentional, and not a bug.  Also, sometimes the locations of girls are limited, due to HH and GH sharing a database.  Maybe that's connected, to the redundant daily mission girl choices.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think John Deacon has a point. I haven't had an available mission girl in OD in forever myself, and I would probably get one every other blue moon even if they kept rotating them as used to be the tradition, but if they stay frozen in time like these were the early years of copy-paste revivals, then not only me, not only all veterans, but fairly much anyone who played for a full year and didn't skip daily missions during OD (especially unlikely now that they're all capped at 5 minutes-ish) will never get a mission girl from OD ever again.

I don't think that's intended, and it seems worth at least escalating. @Magrat

• Like 2

6 ore fa, hS7 ha scritto:

so my guess is it's a bug.

1 ora fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

I don't think that's intended

Wouldn't this imply that the decision of which girl ends up being distributed in which way (missions/different villains/different champions/pachinko only) during orgy days is "automatic" wiithout any intervention by human operators? Genuine question.

The end result of this issue is they're giving out less girls for free, and to be completely honest, I do not have to particularly force myself to believe it could be a deliberate and intended choice. But maybe I'm just too pessimistic, I don't know

1 hour ago, Antimon said:

Wouldn't this imply that the decision of which girl ends up being distributed in which way (missions/different villains/different champions/pachinko only) during orgy days is "automatic" wiithout any intervention by human operators? Genuine question.

I don't know (genuine answer). My best educated guess would be that it's more along the lines of a manual process that starts out from the previous iteration's settings as a template, then they add or change things as needed. So I could see the "Mission Girl" entry being a copy-paste of the previous iteration simply because they forgot to edit it. Or something like that.

1 hour ago, Antimon said:

The end result of this issue is they're giving out less girls for free, and to be completely honest, I do not have to particularly force myself to believe it could be a deliberate and intended choice. But maybe I'm just too pessimistic, I don't know

I'm guessing that there is an automated process, in which the girls are attributed to villains (I don't think that someone is dragging the girls one by one and assigning them a villain each), but at the end there's a person that needs to confirm this (I'm assuming that they're not looking too much into it).

I feel like we're peering into the matrix a bit here.  They'll happily repeat the same daily mission girl for each OD over and over, until one of us wakes up, realizes it, and asks to change it.  It's not hard to rotate the DM girl w/ some of the monthly OD's pachinko girls.

2088626173_giphy-2022-12-15T154030_522.gif.dbb0c7fce9a704f0aaf457a80eac4202.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 12/14/2022 at 10:53 PM, OmerB said:

I don't know what went wrong with my previous post on this thread 😂 I'm guessing that it was because I copied from my club chat, but the forum didnn't manage to translate it to plain text...

Anyway, I'm already having 6 girls from before this event: Leila, Ghostly Chains Dove, Rozana, Santa Claudia 2, Bernadette Barda and Christmas Arcana.

I'm going for Lee lee first, but the drops aren't generous for me so far 😞

Also, Visor and Romero were both on stage 4. I got a drop from Visor, but not from Romero.

I'm not sure if I should keep fighting them, since now I have the 5th stage with no drops...

image.thumb.png.7272ec39c92b5a33c1c66d1755a26053.png

Bad, bad champions drops... I started on 4th stage on Visor and Romero.

I finished now the 1st stage (meaning 3 fights each, with one of them the 5th stage without drops). I got... only 1 drop from Visor, and 0 from Romero in total 😞

I have time for one more fight with each, but I'm not sure that's worth it (for a chance of 70 and 35 shards from each respectively)?

It's never worth it in OD. Well, depends on your definition of "worth it". Statistically, you can only get a girl from a champ in OD with way above average luck. Not getting a girl from the champ is the typical result. Even in CE, it's not a given to get the girl this way and it lasts almost twice as long. If you have the tickets, the time and/or the kobans, and you like to gamble, sure. If you like to have a positive return on investment, then no.

• Like 3

Ouch. I've had bad drop rates before, but these Orgy Days are really not very christmas-y so far. I'll have ~50 shards in total from villain fights after 5 days if it doesn't get any better. O.o

I'm only missing 3 girls this time and it looks like I can't even get one of them for free. I hope I don't have to cripple my orbs stack to get them.

• Sad 1
  • Surprised :O 4

I'm standing on 76 shards for Christmas Bunny. I used some refills, be she didn't come :(
I'm contemplating whether I should refill some more in order to get her, or leave it as it is.

Edit: 

Done. I got two drops of 12 shards each :) Just after I wrote here. I used maybe 300-400 kobans for it, not so many.

Now I want Christmas Ankyo But probably not on these OD :( I will not go from 0 to 100 shards of her with refills..

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 2

22 ore fa, Moonlynx ha scritto:

Ouch. I've had bad drop rates before, but these Orgy Days are really not very christmas-y so far. I'll have ~50 shards in total from villain fights after 5 days if it doesn't get any better. O.o

I'm only missing 3 girls this time and it looks like I can't even get one of them for free. I hope I don't have to cripple my orbs stack to get them.

It went pretty awful for me, too. I missed 6 out of the 10 girls thet put with villains. This, plus sultry mysteries, and I decided to go for some refills, My hope was to complete Sandra right at the beginning of the event, in order to be able to go for a second girl for free and maybe if I were particularly lucky even a third girl with some refill more.

Sadly, 8 refills weren't enough to get past 40 shards for Sandra (with a very bad initial streak of 80+ fights without any shard drop), and I managed to complete her only this morning, right before the daily reset. Alexandra and Silvanus are being a lot more generous (I'm at 22 shards with only half a day of natural regen), but yeah, unless I'll have a lucky x100 drop I doubt that I'll manage to complete her for free

• Like 1
  • Sad 5