[ April 3rd, 2023 ] Mythic Days #29 - ​Liberator Sifra 🔵

Ravi-Sama

mythicdays29 -> 1x GPx10  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Liberator Sifra

2. 2. What's your goal(s)? (multiple choice)

• I'm gonna get her, it's a no brainer, she's sensual! (Tip: wait until the 5th, for CbC/PoV overlap).
    • I'll just use 1 SP, since I don't have enough kobans, and wait for her revival in a year.
    • I'll go w/ the flow, getting shards w/o spending kobans.
    • I'm broke, so I'll skip the MD.
    • I didn't reach Finalmecia yet, or she has many girls, so I'll skip this MD.
    • I don't like the art, so I'll skip it.
    • I'm skipping it for some other reason, which I'll elaborate on in the comments.
  3. 3. Are you familiar w/ "Sword Art Online" (SAO)?

• Yeah, it's like "The Matrix," or "Ready Player One," and one of the first isekai anime.
    • No, is that like when people on youtube make sword replicas?

image.thumb.jpeg.2d4023b83598c05b8c6548a0e428fdbb.jpeg

Wiki Link

Rarity: 29th Mythic girl 
Position: 4th Column 🗼🌹
Element: 4th Sensual 🔵
Hair Color: 3rd Purple 🟪 💇🏽‍♀️
Eye Color: 5th Brown 🟫 👁️
Zodiac Sign: 4th Gemini 

Dear Player 2,
A grave danger threatens the peace of the Netherworld, and only a worthy player can help the Liberator Sifra defeat the evil!
You have until the 6th of April to send her all the climax resources so she can bring peace to her world and join your harem!
Do you have enough mana for this one, hero?

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Thanks 5

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ April 3rd, 2023 ] Mythic Days #29 - ​WIP 🔴⚪🔵🟣?
  • Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ April 3rd, 2023 ] Mythic Days #29 - ​Liberator Sifra 🔵

pretty meh girl for me, maybe because I never really watched SAO past a couple of episodes. I'm going for her because I have resources.

13 drops (26 shards) from my initial 290 stored combativity so pretty weak start, hopefully it will even out

I have the resources to get her, but I'm dealing with a desperate shortage of blue gems and two blue mythics sitting at 700 while I'm very close to hitting enough girls at 700 to start working towards 750. Don't think this is the one for me, sadly. (Open to people disagreeing and thinking I should get her anyway.) Best of luck to all who are going for her, though!

• Sad 1

The best girl has appeared! She is perfect and I like her very much! 💗💗💗

She is like a birthday present for me 😄

I don't think I need to mention that she's the girl I've been waiting for since the beginning of the game 😊 That should be obvious enough 😊

She also has the best element. Just perfect for me! 😄

Edited by -MM-
  • Like 7
  • Hearts 3

il y a 11 minutes, Irvbert Pervington a dit :

I have the resources to get her, but I'm dealing with a desperate shortage of blue gems and two blue mythics sitting at 700 while I'm very close to hitting enough girls at 700 to start working towards 750. Don't think this is the one for me, sadly.

I disagree and you should get her anyway.

She won't be back for a year, you'll have plenty of time to upgrade her later, long before her revival.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

Just now, Fiel said:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo my post got rigged!!!

Don't trust anythiing I say!!😭

Don´t worry @Fiel after you said Asuna isn´t best sao girl no one will ever trust you again by default..so me editing your posts won´t really matter :P ;)

• Haha 4
  • Hug 1

Well i'm not too fond on Sifra tbh, but since she's a downgrade version of Lanaelle (same element, pose and eye color) and i didn't get her on january's revival i'll go for Sifra this time to at least compensate it; that and because nouru is my only sensual for now.

However i was expecting a mythic version of Ishtar this month, being the "goddess of fertility" would have been perfect for April's mythic days, but idk that's just me😅

hace 9 horas, Irvbert Pervington dijo:

I have the resources to get her, but I'm dealing with a desperate shortage of blue gems and two blue mythics sitting at 700 while I'm very close to hitting enough girls at 700 to start working towards 750. Don't think this is the one for me, sadly. (Open to people disagreeing and 

If you can do it then why not? You can just leave her sitting at lvl 1 or 250 waiting for the amount of resources needed to to upgrade her after you already got your other sensual girls to 750.

Edited by Pp00
  • Like 3

How's it going?  I'm taking it slow.  Used 86 CP (stored/regen), and only got 3 drops (3.49%), so I'm gonna quit trying to get her....

Jk, jk, lol.

If I were in a rush, I'd be able to get her right now.  She has ~9.3k shards, an hour after the last 9k shards were added.  That doesn't mean she's unpopular, it's just that time of night.

image.thumb.png.7ac163cc2cfc637c8e45cb789c4aeca8.png

Patience is a virtue.  *sigh* 😫

In the past, I've watched the first season of SAO, enjoyed it, and started the 2nd, but didn't finish it.  I'll try to get back into it this week.  Don't really have an opinion on the best girl in that anime, but it'd probably be Asuna.  I remember some weird sister stuff going on, and probably blocked it from memory. 

Still looking forward to a mythic Lola and Kioko.  The next 3 mythic elements are either voyeur, eccentric, or submissive, and I'd guess in that order.

Here's Sifra's forum avatar .gifs (@-MM-👀

liberatorsifraportrait100x10020fps52compression.gif.09d39643558953350d902346bc7a9eaf.gif liberatorsifrazoom90x9020fps138compression.gif.79a3fb4aaeaec8cb772c76bcd9552a58.gif liberatorsifraface90x9020fps140compression.gif.566b9805f159bdffb3b0721f5391b440.gif

Her animation is cool and well done.  Haven't seen that effect on a sword in the game before.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Liliat said:

I disagree and you should get her anyway.

She won't be back for a year, you'll have plenty of time to upgrade her later, long before her revival.

Fair enough... And based on the reactions to your response, it looks like that's the community opinion, too. Guess I'm going for her, haha. Appreciate the advice. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

In the past, I've watched the first season of SAO, enjoyed it, and started the 2nd, but didn't finish it.  I'll try to get back into it this week.  Don't really have an opinion on the best girl in that anime, but it'd probably be Asuna.

This is definitely the underworld version of SAO(aka season 4) Asuna.

Spoiler

And in her last 2 affect scenes there is a possible future girl parody version of Alice from season 3 and 4

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Pp00 said:

If you can do it then why not? You can just leave her sitting at lvl 1 or 250 waiting for the amount of resources needed to to upgrade her after you already got your other sensual girls to 750.

Well, I'm not putting much money into the game, only season pass really, so I have to be somewhat discerning when it comes to my mythic girls since I started working on them (Santa Claudia being my first), as I won't be able to get every one. Since I've already got two sensual (out of six total), and it's been recommended to me that I get one of each flavor relatively quickly, I figured I'd be better off saving for the next girls that possess the elements I lack. But such is not the consensus it would seem, haha. So I suppose I will go for her. I'm still learning. 🤓

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Irvbert Pervington said:

Well, I'm not putting much money into the game, only season pass really, so I have to be somewhat discerning when it comes to my mythic girls since I started working on them (Santa Claudia being my first), as I won't be able to get every one. Since I've already got two sensual (out of six total), and it's been recommended to me that I get one of each flavor relatively quickly, I figured I'd be better off saving for the next girls that possess the elements I lack. But such is not the consensus it would seem, haha. So I suppose I will go for her. I'm still learning. 🤓

You are facing the exact opposite problem that I had. In the few months since you started collecting Mythics there have been 3 Sensual available, whereas it was almost a year from when I started collecting Mythics until any Sensual was made available. I would consider yours a good problem to have. 😉

I do agree with the previous advice that if you have the resources you might want to go ahead and get her even if you don't have the gems to upgrade her anytime soon. Once you get to the point where you're competing at the top of D3, Sensual and Dominatrix Mythics are by far the most valuable on weeks when the blessings are meh. And the next must-have Mythic (at least in terms of element) isn't until Bright Agate's revival in June, so you'll have time to restock on kobans. Unless you really want either Druiada Titania or Succubus Abrael, since who knows when we will ever see Mythic re-revivals, and we at least know that Sifra will be revived in a year's time.

I can't comment on Liberator Sifra's parody, but I do like the complexity of her outfit in the first few poses, and her 3-star pose is incredible. Worth getting just for that (and her element, of course). I'm only at 24 shards from my first 290 fights though, so I'm going to milk natural regen for as much as I can get.

• Like 2
  • Hearts 2

1 hour ago, Irvbert Pervington said:

I'm F2P.  I think both strategies can be valid at once.  Simultaneously, aim to get 1 mythic of each element, and also prioritize dom and sensual girls, as an exception, since they're the most useful.  That's what I did.  Took a very long time though, since there was about a year gap w/o a sensual mythic, and then what felt like 3 M6s at once, in a 3 month span.

image.png.75d26bcd8cf0f297fa0146e843b903d5.png

14 minutes ago, Julius Fox said:

In the few months since you started collecting Mythics there have been 3 Sensual available, whereas it was almost a year from when I started collecting Mythics until any Sensual was made available. I would consider yours a good problem to have. 😉

I got ninja'd by The Fox.

1 hour ago, Kissmydick said:

to me she is the least appealing blue mythic so i will wait for a revival of one of the others, i dont get enough books or gems to justify getting a mythic i dont really like

Legit reason to skip it, except you'll probably be waiting a long ass time, since we just saw three of them, and I think New Year Estelle is in purgatory.  She's been missing since August 2021 (20 months).

If I had to rank the sensual M6s on sex appeal, it'd be NY Estelle > LB Norou > A Lenaëlle > L Sifra.  I guess I rank Sifra lowest too, but it's not like we get to choose the order in which they're available.  I was hoping for NY Estelle to appear last New Years, b/c it'd be logical, but nah, the haremverse is void of logic sometimes.

1 hour ago, Yamiray said:

This is definitely the underworld version of SAO(aka season 4) Asuna.

Yeah, saw the parody on the wiki.  If I get to season 4, I'll remember this, and hopefully it'll make me appreciate it more.

55 minutes ago, Obelisk said:

I'm broke. Or well don't have enough kobans after grabbing Esme from the revival at the moment. Not completely broke tho. I just don't really want to risk it all to get her. I'll get her from revival.

There's gonna be an SE (6k kos cards), a DP (2 L5s, 7.2k kos), an LD (Stacy + new L5), and then maybe D Titania's MDR.  Definitely an expensive month, so understandable to be frugal, but if I had the resources, I'd go for her, since sensual M6s are must-haves.  I haven't decided what I'll do yet for the other events.  I'll wait to see the girls first, I suppose.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 4

Il y a 2 heures, Ravi-Sama a dit :

How's it going?  I'm taking it slow.  Used 86 CP (stored/regen), and only got 3 drops (3.49%), so I'm gonna quit trying to get her....

Like you , i have a slow start ; 7 drops from 172 CP. there is a DC vilain fights for me today but i prefer to get her the last day since since it overlap with CBC day 3.

i hope ust i wont have Diamond cards members in my bracket. 

Edited by madahmed
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, madahmed said:

Like you , i have a slow start ; 7 drops from 172 CP. there is a DC vilain fights for me today but i prefer to get her the last day since since it overlap with CBC day 3.

i hope ust i wont have Diamond cards members in my bracket. 

I expect it to be a crazy CbC day 3 no matter what, but I hope to at least get a top 4, which should help w/ the PoV.

• Like 3

I'm not sure. Let's see how much  we will have at the end. With the knowledge of an matching Contest at the 3rd day it can be that more than normal wait until the last day. Especially with the Contest PoV in the back.

• Like 4

I've been waiting for tomorrow's reset to go for her, as no doubt a significant amount of savvy players too. Which most likely explains the very unusual amount of piled up shards for MD in general and a great catch like this one in particular, as of this writing (on dot com):

image.png

Having said that, and I want to thank @430i again for making me aware of this issue... I'm currently freaking out a little due to the potential risk of the 3-day temporary gold card wiping away my stored resources when it expires. Better safe than sorry, so since most people currently storing resources are in big part doing it for the MD, I'd rather let you guys know.

See here:

• Like 3