[ April 5th, 2023 ] Seasonal BS - Fae Fantasies (Lady-bugged)

Ravi-Sama

#faefantasies -> 2 tickets  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Fae Fanny & Fione

2. 2. Rate Fae Neono

3. 3. Rate Fae Kumiko

4. 4. Rate Fae Finalmecia

5. 5. Which girls do you expect to recruit? (multiple choice)

6. 6. Which event cards to you expect to get, besides the free one? (multiple choice)

• Medium (1,980 kos)
    • Big (3,960 kos)
    • Premium ($49.99)
    • None (for Liliat)
  7. 7. When do you think is the best time to buy the event cards?

• ASAP
    • Apr 10th for the LD/DP.
    • Apr 13th for the KC.
    • Apr 14th for the OD/SM.
    • Apr 25th for the PoA.
    • May 3rd to 5th for the next MD.
    • Never
    • April 23rd for Druiada Titania's MDR.

13 minutes ago, garadron said:

image.png.3874528dff812702e6b8b30013183d8e.png

The last time we got 1000 Xtals (ladybugs), all future gifts were limited to 10 Xtals, so it wasn't really a gift at all, just an advance on the Xtals we would've gotten anyway.  I have good reason to be skeptical.

It's not like 50 CP is a big deal either, since it'll arrive after the MD, and players that had their progress removed, spent way more than that.  All I can tell them is to write a support ticket, based on a previously shared discord message.

Thanks for the discord update.  I've never visited it, even though I can, b/c I spend enough time here on the forums.

• Like 11

17 minuti fa, Ravi-Sama ha scritto:

The last time we got 1000 Xtals (ladybugs), all future gifts were limited to 10 Xtals, so it wasn't really a gift at all, just an advance on the Xtals we would've gotten anyway.  I have good reason to be skeptical.

Well, the 1000 xtals error generous gift was part of the "advent calendar" they pulled out for the anniversary. If memory serves me right, during the other instances of SEs we did not get any free daily bundles with occasionals xtals in them, so the 1000 xtals this time around could be an actually-non-originally-planned gift (that at least should help quite a bit in reaching the third girl, if you decide to buy both kobans cards, if I recall correctly from the golden anniversary experience)

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Honestly, the only thing they should have done is roll back the event itself.
It was their mistake, it's not like you were given a choice NOT TO exploit the bug. As was pointed out, the notification kept on popping up and if you chose claim all, it was gone for at least a bit.
Anyone would have done that, if they were still actively trying for the Mythic girl.

Taking away the stuff people got through their inability to correctly start the event is only gonna piss people off.
I don't want hassle with the game, but now I either should accept that the resources I used while the bug was active are just simply gone or write a ticket and probably get angry again, if I get their usual attitude in response.

This really moves Hentai Heroes from a fun little browser game I play without any zeal or putting serious effort into it, into an annoyance again, the same it felt for me, while I was still seriously trying to compete.
IDK, maybe I really should do it like my club founder and just return every few months, to play the new story updates and say good riddance to all the hassle.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

il y a 3 minutes, 430i a dit :

Wait what? People were forced to use the exploit? Damn that's really mean from Kinkoid :(

Yeah, since it was automatic for doing basic in-game action. The only alternative was to stop playing the game entirely.

Edit: And btw, some players did exactly that (stop playing after they noticed the bug) and still got resources stolen from them afterwards.

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3

30 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Edit: And btw, some players did exactly that (stop playing after they noticed the bug) and still got resources stolen from them afterwards.

I took a nap.  It was the best strategy.  I stand by it.  I felt refreshed and lost nothing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Hearts 1

At the very least, in the tone and approach to the affected players, between the invitation to send a ticket and statement that they'll review excessive removals of resources on a case by case basis, and the relatively generous free bundle, that's more like it.

It seems that what they did by default was removing any and all shards/girls received by affected players who had purchased one of the koban cards and/or the real-money card, not only during but also after (and in at least some cases before the bug), up until the time when they did the mass removal (so last night CET/server time).

This brute force global approach was bound to punish a lot of players who did nothing wrong, let alone on purpose. The timing also means, for the MD girl especially, that a large number of players who thought they had the girl when they went to bed will wake up after the end of the event and find out they don't. So fingers crossed the worst cases will be rectified through support tickets eventually, at least.

In the end, this was a miserable experience for everyone, and I hope this SE will go down as smoothly as it can from now on, at least. Even though to be very clear SE is a predatory event format with blatantly paywalled top-notch art and L5 girls, and it should not exist in its current form (but that ship has sailed long ago, unfortunately).

Good luck, folks.

• Like 15

1st time playing this kind of event, help me understand one thing.

With just the free card, I should get enough points for one of the girls, and with each card I should expect, with daily play, to get one other girl, is this accurate? Also, in regards to the CP and kisses, the 1st paid card looks worth it by itself, also accurate? What do you guys get on these kinds of events?

il y a 26 minutes, RiotIori a dit :

With just the free card, I should get enough points for one of the girls

Correct. Although getting the first girl should also be doable without the first card.

il y a 26 minutes, RiotIori a dit :

and with each card I should expect, with daily play, to get one other girl, is this accurate?

Nope. If you get both cards, you should get the second girl. Maybe. (Since we received 1000 free bugs, it should be easier than usual). But it's absolutely not enough for the 3rd girl.

il y a 27 minutes, RiotIori a dit :

Also, in regards to the CP and kisses, the 1st paid card looks worth it by itself, also accurate? What do you guys get on these kinds of events?

Correct. Both kobans cards almost pay for themselves, just with Combativity alone. So if you use them during a villains-event, you can use the cards to both finish this villains-event and get additional bugs for the fairies.

Note: you don't have to buy the cards on day 1. If you buy them on the last day, you'll get all of the accumulated daily rewards at once. So it's usually better to wait for the end of the event to decide whether you want to buy the cards or not. This way, you'll know exactly how many points you'll need, and what these cards will get you. This is especially true if you're going for Mythic Days in May, since it will happen just at the end of the bugs event.

• Like 12
  • Surprised :O 1

A player that does not lose any fight and use every single point natural regen could offer, in 31 days should get:

- 1674 ladybugs from CPs (48 from natural regen + 6 from daily goals, x31 days)
- 806 ladybugs from daily goals chests
- 1271 ladybugs from league fights
- 1488 ladybugs from season fights
- 465 ladybugs from the free card
= 5704 ladybugs + 1000 free from the bundle = 6704 ladybugs achievable at max completely for free

The medium card gives out up to 1581 ladybugs
The big card gives out up to 3162 ladybugs

Theoretically, a veteran player that doesn't have to hold back on league fights to avoid ranking up to higher leagues and that loses very few (to none) fights in season should be able to reach the second girl by buying the big card only (6704 + 3162 = 9866).

Considering that these calculations does not take in account any form of rewards from seasons, leagues, PoA, PoV, etc., the fact "only the big card is needed to reach the second girl" could turn out to be true even for non-veteran players.
Buying both cards should always be enough to comfortably reach the second girl (6704 + 1581 + 3162 = 11447 ladybugs in total, without considering any free rewards that could translate to ladybugs), given, of course, an active playstyle throughout the entirety of the event. 

(@RiotIori)

[EDIT: I originally considered only 1 ladybugs and not 2 for wins in season fights in the natural regen part of the post, thanks again @bolitho76 for pointing that out]

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

with the bug it turned out pretty bad, considering that after removing it, I spent 4k kobans on a refill and 3 sandalwood perfumes. instead of reverting the account to 04.04 due to several hundred fists given to me due to a bug. They took everything that was received, nothing was returned from the spent. It would be better if the accounts were completely rolled back before the start of the event. rave. still did not give 1000 ladybugs. what is the test server for? sorry for google translate

Edited by 21zxc123

For once I am glad that yesterday I was not able to play for the first hours after reset, and connected when the SE was yet removed, so I could play and get the mythic girl without fear of losing her later.

I didn't comment about the issue yesterday as I wanted to know what the situation would finally be.

With the free bundle, and the possibility of opening a suport ticket to correct the most ovbious mistakes in removing rewards, I think they have done damage control, but as in past occasions where there has been such grave problems, the main damage is reputational, and making people angry and even furious to even rage quit, can cause financial losses when some of them will cancel their patreon or monthly card subscriptions, and of course another batch of veterans will leave the game this time.

After so much time playing I am not even angry or upset, there are more important things in life to be worried about. I just see this events as if they were natural disasters that happen randomly, and just try to move on and don't think too much about it.

Edited by jelom
  • Like 10

7 hours ago, Antimon said:

Well, the 1000 xtals error generous gift was part of the "advent calendar" they pulled out for the anniversary. If memory serves me right, during the other instances of SEs we did not get any free daily bundles with occasionals xtals in them, so the 1000 xtals this time around could be an actually-non-originally-planned gift (that at least should help quite a bit in reaching the third girl, if you decide to buy both kobans cards, if I recall correctly from the golden anniversary experience)

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Antimon is right and we only received the 1000 xtal gift during the first SE. I remember patiently waiting (hoping?) for it during the next two and it never came.

The free bundle makes me a lot more likely to go for the third girl. The previous two SEs where I got the third girl required me to go after 4 MD/LD girls to have any shot; I already have Druiada Titania so that takes away one this time, but the 1000 xtals from the bundle + 2 LD girls (I don't have Stacy yet) + next month's MD should make it doable. I'll also be able to get more xtals from Leagues now that I'm in D3 and can consistently win most of my fights. It'll still be extremely close, though, and require me to max out all my resources; I just used my 300+ stored kisses so I can take full advantage of natural regen for the duration of the event. And I'll need to buy both the Medium and Big Cards, but the fact that the end of the event will overlap with next month's MD makes that worth it anyway.

Edited by Julius Fox
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Antimon said:

- 744 ladybugs from season fights

Win in Season is 2 points so 1488 instead 744. So 5704 instead your 4960.

3 hours ago, Antimon said:

The medium card gives out up to 1581 ladybugs
The big card gives out up to 3162 ladybugs

Here you had the 2 points for Seasonfights correctly. 🙂

Not exactly calculated, but ca. 500 aditional points from Season, PoV and PoA rewards. I can't imagine to get the last ca 2000 ladybugs which I need for the 3rd girl, but perhaps a wonder will appear and I will find a solution for this 😁

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

43 minuti fa, bolitho76 ha scritto:

Win in Season is 2 points so 1488 instead 744. So 5704 instead your 4960.

Oops, my bad, I even double checked before posting, but I double checked it wrong, clearly. When I'll be back on my pc I'll fix it fpr sure, thank you

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

While some of you guys are doing estimations (which is nice, thanks for that), if anyone feels like extending that to give me a ballpark of just how ridiculous the amount of extra kobans I'd need to spend in order to reach Finalmecia (without spending real money), I'd appreciate it. It's almost certainly something completely out of my reach even if I went all in beyond belief, but I'd still like to know. Thanks in advance.

Edit: I guess I should specify that I intend to go for LD and DP this month, and May's MD at the tail end of the SE period. However, this month's LDR, MDR will both be for girls I already have (same thing if they do an extra MDR for Sifra).

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Thanks 2

From natural regen and the Koban Cards you can get 10.447 points. 1090 from the free bundle, ca. 500 points from PoV, PoA, Season is ca. 12000 points in SB without spending real money. To get to 18.000 points you need ca. 6.000 points. Secure is only combativity and that is ca. 64.800 Koban. 🥴

Doesn't want to calculate it more exactly, because if you could afford theese amount of Koban it doesn't matter if you need 1000 Koban more or less 😁

If you spend real money you should get her with ca. 150€ for some event bundles nd the premium card 🤮

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

If you spend real money you should get her with ca. 150€ for some event bundles nd the premium card 🤮

ih he buy event card for 50$ he will only need to spend extra 14500 Koban on combat and that makes geting new Mythic girl "free" or even Mythic Rerun girl too

so if your calculation was right not missing any free points + 50$ card + 14500+6000 Kobans total for 18k event rewards and possible 2 mythics. without counting perfumes(but if only need to farm new mythic girl probably dont need perfumes)
for some1 willing to pay 50 and tryhard playing looks not that crazy xD

Edited by DuDeLoK
  • Haha 2

Thanks. Yeah, that's more or less what I was afraid of. Even if 50 bucks unlocked the entire reward track up to the 4th girl it would still be a pretty steep paywall. The fact that even that is still a drop in the bucket is a bit depressing to contemplate.

Maybe, just maybe, in a few years they'll decide that whales paying for exclusivity for a few years rather than forever more is good enough and make some sort of friendly revival system for these girls. Not holding my breath, obviously, but if it happens around the time the light from the first CbC leaves our galaxy and the game and I are both still around by then, I'll probably go for it then. ^^

• Like 7

Il 6/4/2023 in 10:04 , Antimon ha scritto:

Sifra got removed, and the two girls from the main event "magically erotic babes", too, got removed even if he got them with 20 CPs from natural regen (one simply completed after 4 days of troll fights, the other one thanks to a super early lucky x100), used BEFORE buying the buggy SE cards, so no exploited CPs on them.

Can't say if they removed them completely or just the shards he got while the SE was on (he wrote this in the in-game chat this morning and then immediately logged out), but he got no kobans and no Sandalwood perfumes refunds, apparently (no surprise)

Via ticket support he got back the 4500+ kobans he spent on the mythic, but no SPs and no main event girls refund, apparently. 

Which is way more than what I was expecting from KK, to be completely honest.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Hearts 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ April 5th, 2023 ] Seasonal BS - Fae Fantasies (Lady-bugged)
  • holymolly pinned and featured this topic
  • holymolly unpinned this topic