Mythic Equipment Level Up

BrycePhilips

I've noticed two bugs with leveling up mythic equipment. The first is that when I try to unclick something the level up counter goes down even if you click the same equipment multiple times, making it so that I need to add more equipment to level up. Second is that even if you unclick something, it may still use up the material, such as in the instance of auto-selecting. Since equipment leveling doesn't roll over experience like normal leveling, it's just a bunch of points wasted. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, BrycePhilips said:

I've noticed two bugs

You're experiencing two issues that are not global game bugs. Please mind the sticky. Send a ticket with more details and screenshots to make your case and they'll look into it. Moved to QA where it belongs.

• Thinking 1

Actually, I noticed that today as well.
Haven't leveled up some Gear for a while, so I can't say since when this appears.
I usually fill up to the requested points and uncheck the last Item, just to control not to overshoot.
Then I select it again (if ok) and click upgrade.

Today I reloaded the Page 3 times before i could upgrade, because of this weird behavior.

Once you have unchecked an Item, you can't select it again, it will always subtract the Points.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 1
  • Surprised :O 1

Looks like it is common behavior - go to upgrade section, click some stuff in a row - it will add points.

Clisk some of selected again - it will substract points. Continue clickiing SAME deselected item not switch it state, but continue to substract points - you can even go below zero!

I clicked unselected case alot - and now see empty materials line while having selected suff and need 200 pts for 2nd upgrade lvl 21.png.141422bd2c98da0d27fe0447a5dc3764.png

So it should be considered as bug and adresed accordingly

Edited by HentaiGuru
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Surprised :O 1

OK. Tried to check it by myself. Level-up->Marked 2 items

2.thumb.jpg.26b956a8aef512a99969558d7c8f7dad.jpg

Unmark second item

3.thumb.jpg.66366f4163f7408722acb3bd963858e4.jpg

Tried to click second item again (Materials went to 0)

4.thumb.jpg.2a7103c12ea0d21b3c17610aa5faaa15.jpg

Tried to click second item again -> needed materials wend to bigger values

5.thumb.jpg.d48f50c5a2fdeafd92420a67b1ade8ba.jpg

So this IS A GLOBAL BUG!

Edited by Master-17
  • Thanks 3

Thanks to those who gave details and specific, especially M-17 with the step-by-step screenshots. I can confirm the same issue can be reproduced reliably. Moved back to Bug Reporting. But only for one of the two issues the OP mentioned. Also unclear whether this is strictly visual or functional.

Once you have deselected an item, clicking it again doesn't behave as expected. Instead of selecting it again (adding to the materials) its material points are added to the required amount again, as if it were still selected and was removed again (and again and again, if one keeps clicking the same item).

@Tohru - Kinkoid

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2023 at 12:12 PM, kifat said:

Can an item be returned?

I would consider it gone forever.  I also lost some old friends.  😢

Surprisingly, this bug is still in play.  Do not click on items to unselect them - they will be lost!
To save a set of weak gear equip them all to your character before upgrading any mythic gear.  🥸

• Sad 1

• 5 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Horsting said:

Did someone try to get them back via ingame support ticket?

I don't remember anyone mentioning it, but I'd be surprised if no one tried. Knowing Support, I'd be even more surprised if anyone succeeded, unfortunately.

With the missing Sex Friends rewards support was very fast and helpful 🙂. But for a hundred thousand ¥men or so I won't bother these guys now. Furthermore, the issue seems to be fixed: I just have two items in inventory currently, but repeatedly selecting and deselecting them for mythic upgrade correctly increases respectively decreases the material counter now. Probably the fix came with the other large girls equipment etc upgrade 👍.

• Like 2