[ May 1st, 2023 ] CE - 1069 Nights

Ravi-Sama

#1069nights -> 1 Ticket  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which girls do you like? (multiple choice)

• Shira (DM)
    • Djinn Skye (Karole)
    • Belly Dancer Sheheramazond (Edwarda)
    • Vizir Radka (Pachinko)
    • Farah (Pachinko)
    • Exotic Hope (Champion #3 Matsuda)
    • Hanamura Izumi (Season of Rascals)
    • Amane (Season of Rascals)
    • Mechanic Kimberly (PoV)
    • Naane (PoV)
    • Kanako (Chad CC)
    • None
  2. 2. Which girl from the villains are you going after first?

• Djinn Skye (Karole)
    • Belly Dancer Sheheramazond (Edwarda)
    • I'm skipping this CE.
    • I'm hoarding CP for the MD.
  3. 3. Are you gonna bother trying to beat Matsuda for Exotic Hope? (multiple choice)

• Yes, I've got 9 days to try, w/ a 50% chance each time.
    • No, it's a waste of time, kobans, and effort.
    • I'll get her from the EP, b/c I have an empty/small EP pool.
  4. 4. Are you gonna unlock the premium side of the contest PoV w/ 3.6k kos, for Naane?

• Yes, she's damn hot AF!
    • No, need to save kobans.

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic

Thanks for the neat event (slash new season/month) thread and poll as usual, @Ravi-Sama. Pinging @Tohru - Kinkoid to make sure CMs notice your good work. Pinned and Featured. ❤️ 

Will vote in a bit. The new CE is strongly tailored to my tastes (ankle bracelets galore, notably ^^), not unlike the SE (even though I have no hope in hell to get Finalmecia there unless they make non-predatory revivals eventually). Love it overall. Plus a 3-star by Venus! ❤️ That's awesome. There are girls here and there between CE, PoV and Season that I don't find on par with the rest in terms of art quality, but overall a very nice batch to kick off this month!

Edit:
This CE takes me back to the nice vibes of the Sandy Seduction one last summer, only it looks even more promising for me. :$🚬

Not that it matters all that much, but a couple of poll options could be slightly improved imho. In my case:

2. Which girl from the villains are you going after first?
I'm hoarding CP for the MD. But ALSO once that's done, I'll go for Djinn Skye (Karole) first.

4. Are you gonna unlock the premium side of the contest PoV w/ 3.6k kos, for Naane?
Neither. I'll purchase the koban path for this PoV for everything else, primarily (as I do all PoVs). Technically the gotta catch 'em all rule still applies to Naane, but she's hardly an incentive to do so. I'm not a fan of this artist's style in general and I feel this particular series has been pretty rushed in terms of drawing (the colorist did a really great job though).

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 6

I'm mostly indifferent to the theme, but execution made me dislike it. Half of the girls look pretty weird, Skye and Hope are nice, Shira is ok.
Radka has sand in her genital area, which is a big OOF
Seasonal girls are from something niche, and they turned out very nice, someone put a lot of effort into them
I like Kimberly from PoV and don't really like the style of Naane.

I can see that Ravi added Kanako to the poll. Is someone going to talk about her? Because Jesus Chirst, what the hell is THAT? Her hair is double coloured, which makes her useful, which I dislike solely because of the way she looks. I started to appreciate Anniversary Shina more after seeing this

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@Joker555 Yes, it's been discussed mostly in the Chit Chat thread and there's also a dedicated thread in Feedback asking Kinkoid to consider editing it.

---------

14 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Can we update the calendar thread? @DvDivXXX

Done, thank you! (I looked for the new calendar earlier on but couldn't find it on Discord. Since it's a bank holiday for Kinkoid too, it might just have been auto-posted on Twitter?).

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 2

This is the BEST SILVER LINING!  Normally it sucks when one of these events starts & the Champion you have to 'fight' you are at their 5th tier, but i didn't have Albane yet so i didn't mind.  Now i got her!

image.png.a6e2d4b647a1f0243327860023a3cd1e.png

Now i'm cross-training her as a Bellydancer (under Sheheramazond), a Gunslinger (under Jeanne) & an Arcane Spellcaster (under all 3 Arcana versions i have, Hedjouret, Festive Levitya,  all 2-3(?) Lissa & Magical Sanita)!!!

Edited by Karxan
  • Like 3
  • Hearts 3

image.png.30f5198d1d9cbb594554a814e502f045.png

Event is done. Could get the Villain Girls early while SB needed some extra ladaybugs for 3rd girl so I had to buy some combativity which not only got me the ladybugs also the two Villain girls dropped. I needed 95 EpPx1 Orbs to get the 2 Pachinko only and the Champ-Girl. I didn't fight Matsuda because he is so strong that I had to  babysitt the game the whole CE long if I had wanted to gain more than one or two chances for a drop.

• Like 7

I got 3/6 girls, which is more than usual, due to the SE (spent 171 extra CP).  Usually, I just get one villain girl, partial shards for the 2nd girl, and the DM girl.

Probably could've done better vs. Matsuda for Exotic Hope, but I only beat him once at stage 5, which can't drop shards anyway.  Don't think it's worth it to use kobans to beat him repeatedly, for an L3.  Plus, kobans were tight near the end of the SE, and I wanted to get the 3rd girl, which I did.  Also, I tend to forget to fight champions anyway, unless it's for the CbC, LC or PoA.

I liked Djinn Skye and Vizir Radka the most out of this CE, and hope to get Radka later from the Mythic Pachinko or Orgy Days.

image.png.8360e3bf0643c8389930b258abc7d172.png

• Like 6
  • Surprised :O 1

I've finished the event as well. I got all 6 girls. I was planning to use extra CP on the two villain girls for earning SE ladybugs. I had bad drop rate on the first girl but I got a 100 shard drop on the second girl very early on so I got both girls with less CP needed. Great for koban wise but I had to make up the difference in ladybugs with kisses. I ignored the champion fight as usual. I got 3 girls with 81 Ep orbs.

I was wondering what is the fading haze around Djinn Skye in the animation. I thought something wrong with my screen. It took me awhile to realize that a genie lamp is beside Farah's avatar. 😅

image.png.1ce2e328a8db9cc2314e94c382b18d1c.png

• Like 4
  • Hearts 1

Event done for me as well. As usual, no Pachinko girl for me (I still have ~75 girls in EP, so I'm keeping all my EP for Double Date some day).

I was lucky with Matsuda: 3 drops in 4 stages, and I managed to get the 2 villains girls without refilling. So a total of 4/6 girls for free, I'm not complaining :) (As usual, I started fighting villains on day 1, not keeping my stored combativity for MD; so it technically makes MD a bit more expensive).

• Like 7

Got insanely lucky with epic pachinko orbs, 4 girls including both of this events pachinko girls and the champion girl within 5 orb uses (seriously, what are the odds of getting a girl from the epic pachinko 3 draws in a row?), so I actually managed to 'finish' this event and claim the chest with my 300 rainbow gems. :D

• Like 4
  • Surprised :O 3

I got most (if not all, I don't remember) through Pachinko. I tried to beat the girl out of Matsuda, but I ended up with a variation of the champion's mono-pose :) Yes, and his favorite pose too... So, to be honest, it would take a Very long time to knock out the girl. And so I got 4 out of 6 girls in one day, spending several dozen orbs. Then, closer to the end, I also knocked out the last one with Pachinko.

• Like 5

I got 4 girls out of the 6. I don't really spend orbs outside of contests. And  the pachinko girls for this event didn't interest me much to go out of my way to get them. I didn't keep track of how many fists I used to get the two girls from villains but those fists were from regens and some from daily chests. Matsuda didn't drop the last 35 shards Hope till I beat his 4th stage, on 9th. I really liked Djinn Skye's art, definitely the standout girl of this event imo, went to rescue her first. Exotic Hope's art is just after Skye's for me and I'm glad that I was able to get her without spending any kobans. Shira's art is also nice. Radka is one of my favourite girls in HH and l don't like how they executed her art for this version. Farah's art is kind of close to the original  character she's based upon but with exaggerated proportions. But her eyes are different and not in a good way for me, it's not the colouring, it's the shape or design. Maybe I'm nitpicking too much about it. 

20230511_125619.jpg

Edit: This song started playing in my head when I saw the count down before the event went live:

Also liked the story but wish Djinn Skye made more appearance in it/ played a bigger role in it.

Edited by Obelisk
Forgot to add some details.
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, madahmed said:

I got only 2 girls.

the mission girl and Shehera

Shehera ( 138 CP , 18 drops , drop rate 13.04%)

The champion girl 0 drops from 3 tries.

Same, Shehera & Shira, for Shehera i didn't log drop rates, but i did use an SP or 2 & a few kobans on CP.

Champions/Matsuda took more fights/performances than expected w/7-8 girls matching positions; in the end i got 2 drops of 35💖 for Hope, 100💖 for Albane (Bonus!!!) & Matsu's Expert Haname SSSake!  so i can ICly drown my sorrows...

💔

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 5/11/2023 at 1:36 PM, Karxan said:

Same, Shehera & Shira, for Shehera i didn't log drop rates, but i did use an SP or 2 & a few kobans on CP.

In general I would not recommend to use SP on any event except mythic or legendary days. For all other events, the cost of SP is higher than the cost of extra CP you would spend to get an equivalent number of extra shards.
For legendary days, the difference is almost zero, so there it's just personal preference.

• Like 6