[ June 19th, 2023 ] LC #37 - Malum ​Sentis 🟠​

Ravi-Sama

legcontest#37 --> 10 CP  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Malum Sentis

• Faptabulous! - ​🤘🏽​ A Succubus Queen! ​🤘🏽​
    • Faptastic! - ​ Bury me in between her demonic valley.
    • Yummy - 🦇🍈😈🍈🦇
    • Meh - I've seen better succubi.
    • Yucky - Your massive demonic melons won't seduce me!!
  2. 2. Which day do you expect to unlock her?

• Day 1 - I have a ton of PXP from many sources.
    • Day 2 - I have enough orbs for the rest of her shards.
    • Day 3 - I'll use a lot of energy, CP, or tickets.
    • Day 4 - I'll rely on GXP.
    • I'm not sure, I'll get her when I get her.
    • I'm skipping her, in protest of giant melons, which offend me for some reason.
  3. 3. Familiar w/ Diablo II? (multiple choice)

• Yes - Wikipedia: "Diablo II is an action role-playing hack-and-slash video game developed by Blizzard North and published by Blizzard Entertainment in 2000 for Microsoft Windows, Classic Mac OS, and macOS."
    • No. I'm an atheist.
    • John Constantine : "In nomine Patri, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti. May God have mercy on you, and grant you the pardon of all your sins."
    • Yes, I spent the entire X playing Diablo II, instead of doing what I should be doing.

• Ravi-Sama featured and pinned this topic

A perfect start into the week. I didn't just any GPx10 orb, only GPx1, so it was too cheap since I eventually need the material anyway 🤔. EDIT: Ah, now that I see LC day 2 objective, all good 😄.

The XP brought me 11 10 levels, btw 🤩.

contests.thumb.png.65c99b15d4635c309899a9736ad2a0de.png

Edited by Horsting
  • Surprised :O 1
  • GG 4

the fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!???!!??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

image.thumb.png.b46b4e377f1257fa5e8cf5c8f3b02df0.png

sniped?  i got ffffffkn nuked!  i was in the 5-10, having been 6th for a bit...

image.thumb.png.04cc896e3ef48308abfc46ead55db22b.png

Edited by Karxan
  • Sad 1
  • Hug 3

5 minutes ago, Karxan said:

the fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!???!!??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

image.thumb.png.b46b4e377f1257fa5e8cf5c8f3b02df0.png

sniped?  i got ffffffkn nuked!  i was in the 5-10, having been 6th for a bit...

Last 3-5 minutes before reset matters ;D So you always wanna be online in that period, if possible.

Edited by Basniowy

Not to be pedantic or anything, but this is surely from Diablo1, not diablo2
Where is the option to say "no I am not getting her"
And thierdly; where is the option to "yes I spent the entire X playing Diablo2, instead of doing what I should be doing"

D1-mon-succubi.jpg

• Like 3
  • Hug 1

6 minutes ago, Liliat said:

With 450k? You sure?

The whales hadn't moved in yet, apparently.  Several times i checked & was still in an ok spot...

i was down to 12th when i last chkk'd, i hadn't expected to get booted out of any shards...

@Basniowy, i was.  It was not enough.  Clearly...

Edited by Karxan

1 minute ago, EpicBacon said:

And thierdly; where is the option to "yes I spent the entire X playing Diablo2, instead of doing what I should be doing"

Exactly that 😅.

I forgot about the poll and recognised just now that we can explicitly answer with a melons dislike. Ping @Drackomut. Though "Yucky" is probably a bit hard, as I like her face, wings etc.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Horsting said:

Exactly that 😅.

I forgot about the poll and recognised just now that we can explicitly answer with a melons dislike. Ping @Drackomut. Though "Yucky" is probably a bit hard, as I like her face, wings etc.

Some of my fav girls have wings infact, Maleva is a personal favorite

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

Not to be pedantic or anything, but this is surely from Diablo1, not diablo2
Where is the option to say "no I am not getting her"

D1-mon-succubi.jpg

Nah, it's supposed to be Lilith from D4 but they somehow butchered her royal sexappeal with tits bigger than her entire torso

Diablo 4 Altar of Lilith locations and map — Scosglen - Polygon

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ June 19th, 2023 ] LC #37 - Malum ​Sentis 🟠​
20 minutes ago, garadron said:

Nah, it's supposed to be Lilith from D4 but they somehow butchered her royal sexappeal with tits bigger than her entire torso

Diablo 4 Altar of Lilith locations and map — Scosglen - Polygon

The funny thing about this; the succubi from Diablo1 has big tits, so I was going to say that the parody is actually somewhat accurate,
then you post this picture, witch is clearly what they based it on, you can see it on the head; they have the same bone structure.
Then we see that the big tits are just something they added for well... reasons.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Surprised :O 1

1 minute ago, EpicBacon said:

The funny thing about this; the succubi from Diablo1 has big tits, so I was going to say that the parody is actually somewhat accurate,
then you post this picture, witch is clearly what they based it on, you can see it on the head; they have the same bone structure.
Then we see that the big tits are just something they added for well... reasons.

yeah, how to make a girl more attractive according to KK decision makers 101:

image.thumb.png.00d49164fb3a8594e7ba9ed08ae08bef.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 2
  • Juicy peach 2

2 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Indeed she is cute, I like her very much as well. Alt. Maleva got a breast operation, it seems 😄.

I don't have the alt version, so can't comment on it.
I do have Jabberwock Maleva, and she is for the most part fine, I wish the coloring was better tho;
the coloring from Jabber looks washed out, if you compare it to the original Maleva.
It also has less detail, especially on her tail, wings and face.
The tits seems slightly bigger, but its nothing egrigious.

• Like 1

il y a 40 minutes, Karxan a dit :

The whales hadn't moved in yet, apparently.  Several times i checked & was still in an ok spot...

i was down to 12th when i last chkk'd, i hadn't expected to get booted out of any shards...

@Basniowy, i was.  It was not enough.  Clearly...

That sounds so wrong.

With 450k on a double-PXP contest, it's like you didn't even try to participate in this contest; and then somehow you'd manage to stay in the Top 10 until the very end, and suddenly, 25+ players passed you in the last few minutes? This is extremely hard to believe.

You must have been confused; looking at a different contest rank. Snipers aren't that active in LC/PXP, because most players just burn every PXP reward they have left, so there's not much room for sniping (It's a very limited resource; it's a bit of an all-or-nothing kind of deal).

And just compare your score (450k) with everyone else's (Several millions): there's just no way you'd take a Top 10 with this, except maybe in the first couple of hours. After just half a day, you'd already be deep in the Top 25, at best.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Liliat said:

That sounds so wrong.

With 450k on a double-PXP contest, it's like you didn't even try to participate in this contest; and then somehow you'd manage to stay in the Top 10 until the very end, and suddenly, 25+ players passed you in the last few minutes? This is extremely hard to believe.

You must have been confused; looking at a different contest rank. Snipers aren't that active in LC/PXP, because most players just burn every PXP reward they have left, so there's not much room for sniping (It's a very limited resource; it's a bit of an all-or-nothing kind of deal).

And just compare your score (450k) with everyone else's (Several millions): there's just no way you'd take a Top 10 with this, except maybe in the first couple of hours. After just half a day, you'd already be deep in the Top 25, at best.

Yes, it was early on when i was in top 10, over 12+ hrs ago; when i last checked 5+ hrs ago i was 12th & did not check since.  i was focusing more on CXH after that, as my placement there was not as good.  In the end i did better in cxh, holding 15th & 21st there.  Doing all the pvp & pve i could wasn't enough, as several more players went into the millions in that time; where i had seen a few before there was 1-2 dozen at the end.

I wasn't throwing kkobans at it, but clearly they did.

Edited by Karxan
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Snipers aren't that active in LC/PXP, because most players just burn every PXP reward they have left, so there's not much room for sniping (It's a very limited resource; it's a bit of an all-or-nothing kind of deal).

Probably you are right, but here is what I did and what can be done:

• I was intentionally not using any XP rewards until the last minutes. Since one Alban's was about to expire, I claimed the first ones with some calculation to end Alban's with least XP unboosted, equipped next Alban's, and shot out remaining XP rewards in the last seconds.
  • Did so because it is at least possible that someone decides to get PoV/PoG bonus path or to even claim PoG free path XP rewards (with monthly card one could safe it for next LC) to win the contest/get a certain position.

So if I manage to be online before reset, I basically always score as late as possible, to take everyone's time to think about how to beat me.

But I agree, with 450k in this double score contest one cannot hope for anything. No whales needed, Season/PoV/PoG free paths get you to 6M or more. I (8.2M) was using PoV bonus path, but claimed several XP rewards in Season/PoV/PoG before this contest.

Edited by Horsting

il y a 27 minutes, Horsting a dit :

Probably you are right, but here is what I did and what can be done:

Of course, you'll find a couple of snipers in any contest. But not 25+. Never ever. Snipers are typically targetting the bottom of the bracket (22~25, 8~10, 3~4, or 1)

You're never ever ever going to be sniped from 6th to 30+. Ever.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Liliat said:

You're never ever ever going to be sniped from 6th to 30+. Ever.

Reminds me of a song of "Feivel - An American Tail" 😉. However, very unlikely, I agree, or last check was several hours before reset.

Btw, just in case someone is in doubt about whether all contest score points were counted correctly, in my case it looks good:

3,896,290 * 2 + 427,000 = 8,219,580

• Like 1

do you guys "save" your rewards for the legendary weeks?, and d0nt put all in on the cumbackcontests? Because always when the leg contests are i am getting put into the lowest of the lowest ranks...

Also i really dont like the enourmous ballooon tits...

I think kinkoid should make a Ballon girl that has 10%legs 10%Torso with 70%tits and 10% head and after that for once a normal breast sized girl

il y a 4 minutes, peach8888 a dit :

I think kinkoid should make a Ballon girl that has 10%legs 10%Torso with 70%tits and 10% head and after that for once a normal breast sized girl

Some naive folks thought that was the purpose of Kanako, and that it was a hint that more kink diversity would be coming to the game after this.

Ha!

il y a 4 minutes, peach8888 a dit :

do you guys "save" your rewards for the legendary weeks?, and d0nt put all in on the cumbackcontests? Because always when the leg contests are i am getting put into the lowest of the lowest ranks...

Yes. Players aiming for Top 1 / Top 4 on day 1 save everything (Season + PoV + PoG XP rewards) for this day. When aiming at Top 10 or Top 25, saving ~half of the rewards is enough.

It's a matter of preference: do you want to guarantee getting the girl on Day 1, and maybe get a Mythic piece of equipment, or do you want to get several chances at Top 1 / Top 4 in XP Daily Contests for extra Kobans?

At the very least, you should save ~100k PXP rewards to get a decent position in the LC.

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 2