[ July 10th, 2023 ] Seasonal Recumming

Ravi-Sama

Went a little overboard did some slight misscalculating and didnt realise that going for the big card first would have made it cheaper since then I could have skipped the medium card entirely and still got the girl🙂

Screenshot_20230720_102126_Kiwi Browser.jpg

Screenshot_20230719_155621_Kiwi Browser.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
  • GG 2

3577 Crystals with just the big card and going for Bunna revival.

Didn't go for the KC girl that I found hideous and only using natural regen on LD girls.

And next seasonal event revival, Bunny's mother is at the 4500 mark :/. Have all the other girls, so I won't spend anything on it.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 1

Really frustrated that I bought both the medium and big cards to get Golden Lupa's Mom. Almost had all the crystals and waited for things to regen to get her before the event ended, only to not be able to connect to the server for several hours before the event ended...

• Hug 4

I finished right after the second girl slot, grabbing the second EPx10 orb in my case. Only picked the free card and there wasn't much incentive for me to push during that one (I already had Bunna, I played the LD/R in a tight budget mode, played zero villain fights for KV specifically, as I just had a handful of girls to grab and EP orbs with DD was much better for me).

image.png

It wasn't really a revival in my situation, and that's a good thing given how short I am on kobans and resources in general right now. Thanks for the free stuff, I guess?

Next one is a different story for a different thread.

• Like 4