[ July 10th, 2023 ] Seasonal Recumming

Ravi-Sama

I'm w/ Div on this one.  We always hoped that the SE girls would get revived.  It's been a year since the first "GA."  Hence, the Anniversary.

I'm hoping that the ones I'm actually missing don't end up as the 4th girl, which would cost 18.2k kos each.  If they do, then it's best to ignore them anyway.  That's still more expensive than a mythic girl, albeit not ~50k kos like they originally were.  I finished the 1st GA w/ 13,507 Xtals for GL's Mom.  It would've cost 48.6k kos for the extra 4.5k Xtals to get GB's Mom.  If she ends up costing 18.2k kos a year later, that's a discount, but still ridiculous.

This 1st SER had 2 consecutive BB girls, then the 3rd GA girl (originally only possible to get w/ the 1k Xtal gift, and shrewd planning), and the 1st GA girl (that everyone who participated before should already have).

I'm hoping the order of the next SER is like this, based on the order of the current one:

1140 Donatella (3rd BB girl)
2200 Alluza (4th BB Girl)
3315 Golden Bunny's Mom (4th GA Girl)
4500 Golden Hari (2nd GA Girl)

That way, GB's Mom would cost 6k kos at most, instead of 18.2k kos.  Which is reasonable.  These girls have exceptional art, but they're a year old, so it's akin to the price of PoG to get the previously unobtainable ones.

On 7/10/2023 at 9:19 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

I'm missing all of the CxH/PSH girls.  CxH just has 3 L3s, and 1 L5.  PSH has 4 L5s.  I feel like 4 L5s outweigh a single mythic girl, so I'm tempted to get the cards in PSH.

Unlike HH, where I have all of the current SER girls, I have none of the 4 L5s in PSH, and expect to get 3 of them, via the 6k kos cards.  These events definitely have more value if you've missed the girls.  I'll go for the cards in PSH, which seems worth it for 3 L5s.  That's like 2k kos per L5, which is cheap AF.  I'm just lvl 337, but I think it's doable.

Since CxH just has 3x L3s for 6k kos, I'd rather skip it completely, and save for a mythic girl.  It's like a discounted PoA.  The girls have nice art, but just not worth it.  Can't afford the 4th girl who's an L5, for 18.2k kos.  Also, I'm not guaranteed to win all of my PvP fights there.

On 7/11/2023 at 4:33 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

I'll save for that one then.  I'm actually missing her, as most of us should be.

I can get ~2,380 Xtals in HH w/ just the free card, since I have 270 stored kisses, which will get me 2 EPx10s.  I'll save my 6k kos for later, and be content w/ that.  EPx10s are nice too, but they're not the same as getting an L5.  Therefore, I think it's best to ignore the event if you aren't missing a girl, and go for the cards, only if you could get one you're missing.  I only have 6 girls left in my EP pool anyway.

• uwu 1

1 hour ago, EpicBacon said:

I've said before, and I will say again;  I have no problems with there being premium girls that not everyone can get.
Aslong they are not inherently superior in stats compared to what is availible for "free" should one put enough time into it.

48 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

add some good aditional art with the event girls at higher steps (for example at 14k, 18K, 22K and 26K). This art could be aditional scenes from the told story of the event girls, expanding this story or tell a prequel.

To each their own, and agree to disagree. The art, especially scenes (so with some dialogue and storytelling too) is core content in this game as far as I'm concerned. I don't and won't see girls almost exclusively from the perspective of how well they do in battle mechanically. That aspect counts too, ofc, but the art is essential. If I was in it for mechanics and gameplay alone, there are many better games I could be playing instead. The art is why I'm even here to begin with.

I'm fiercely against Bacon and with Bolitho on girls not getting outright paywalled at the very least not forever. Having said that, it seems Bacon doesn't really disagree with our point, since he says as long as the F2P-friendly opportunity is long enough after the whaling opportunity, that's fair. Well, they're reviving girls from the very first SE with this summer's first two SERs (which I've noticed since yesterday are explicitly called "Anniversary Revivals" in the banners outside the game, so clearly this doesn't seem to be a new feature they plan to include in the regular schedule). It's been almost a year since their original paywalled-SE. That's fair, isn't it? And it's likely the shortest gap we'll see, if SERs indeed come only once or twice a year, while we get 4 or 5 new SEs. By the time they start reviving girls from the SE* that just ended, that content will probably be like 3 years old or more.

Anyways, let's promptly have a group hug and shoo away the negative vibes of selfishness that briefly disrupted the forces of community goodness around here, shall we?

Group Hug GIF - Community Group Hug Love GIFs

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Hug 1

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

To each their own, and agree to disagree.

There is nothing wrong with disagreeing, I am not claiming my points are "correct" It' just my opinion.
But at the same time, you did bring up several valid points; and while I might not agree with all of them;
that does not make them any less valid.
This was also the reason I responded to that post with the "thinking" emote,
because that is essentialy what the post ended up doing.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

It is clear that operating a game like this means one wants and one needs to make money. As obviously opinions are different about whether paid content should be more about visual/art which does not give benefit in game progress/success, or the other way round, nothing to criticise on that point regarding SE/R.

Even if rewards/costs are better aligned, what I do not like about this SE/R event is that it is just very boring, with this linear rewards given when doing what you anyway do in the game. I find PoA more interesting, DP event more, while of course the RNG part is very nasty.

Instead of adding/quickly repeating with mass overlaps more and more such linear reward events one needs to take care of and spend additional kobans in most cases, I would personally like to have fewer, less overlapping, but diverse events with an interesting own mechanic each, like BB and SM. Of course such events need more efforts to develop and balance, but IMO less (with higher quality) is more.

But that is me, I like when I need to figure things out, when it is not just a trivial resource invest to get rewards but requires some thoughts or strategy, as long as everyone still has a fair chance.

• Hug 1

1 hour ago, EpicBacon said:

This was also the reason I responded to that post with the "thinking" emote,
because that is essentialy what the post ended up doing.

Thank you for clarifying, I appreciate it (knowing I've been a bit traumatized by the WTF emote in the past). But thankfully, the Thinking emote doesn't give me a negative vibe at all. And of course, it goes without saying that when I use shortcuts like "I'm against X and with Y (on this)" I mean their arguments or opinion in that context, not the folks themselves. I appreciate our exchanges, and they tend to be more interesting when we have different perspectives than when we all agree and it's just "yop" and "exactly". ^^

1 hour ago, Horsting said:

But that is me, I like when I need to figure things out, when it is not just a trivial resource invest to get rewards but requires some thoughts or strategy, as long as everyone still has a fair chance.

I've mentioned this before, but this isn't (and won't ever be) a great game for that. You'll get more and more complex, grindy, repetitive, overlapping and convoluted mechanics, features and event types over time, that's for sure (even in the couple of months or so you've been with us, you've had more than a taste of that ^^). But if you actually want to play a solid strategy game, RPG or otherwise, you won't find it in Kinkoid's catalog, no matter what mushrooms visions Rosso is having (and the mismatched and/or imbalanced stuff that gets crammed into the game as a result). I know you also like the art and story, so that's good. It's just best not to get your hopes too high up in terms of real gameplay depth.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I've mentioned this before, but this isn't (and won't ever be) a great game for that. You'll get more and more complex, grindy, repetitive, overlapping and convoluted mechanics, features and event types over time, that's for sure

While I am generally not against gameplay depth and RPG elements, as long as they are well thought through, balanced, and do no shatter the player base's situation too significant (like the last of them all have done), here I meant events specifically, and reducing the amount/overlaps of them. I would prefer to have much less events overall, with at max 2 concurrent ones (including all regular small ones like CbC), but instead making each event more creative, more divers, also more challenging in terms of how to solve/strategy (not in terms of koban/resource invest), also with more story and art elements would be great. CE and OD have these little daily mission stories, and especially CE a theme, but I would love to e.g. have a real little parallel adventure like story with nice art etc. Did I mention that I love the messenger, even that it is very simple? 🙂

So instead of having to take care 2 contests, 2 event villains, and (with season/PoV/PoG/SE) several linear reward paths, all in parallel but mostly boring tasks about when/where to farm which villain and invest which resources, I would prefer to invest the same time and thoughts into 1 or 2 creative events/mechanics which take me into another world/adventure for a few days. But yeah, it is probably not what such games are usually made for.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, OmerB said:

I'm missing only Golden Lupa's mom from this SR, but she's not worth 5,940 kobans IMO.

Why the surprised face @DvDivXXX? She's a L5 girl, and that price is almost as a Mythic girl.

So I'll be saving my kobans for Mythic girls.

• Like 2

@Horsting Yeah, I know what you mean. But the game hasn't been even close to that state you'd like it to be in in years, and it's clearly headed in the opposite direction (and Kinkoid in general, after trying and eventually giving up on developing other full-blown games, like HCL which they discontinued or the dating sim project which was scrapped before even getting to a beta, they've been cranking out mere clones and reskins of HH left and right and nothing else in sight for a good couple years now).

@OmerB I was just surprised because she's a strong L5 with awesome art, and perhaps your phrasing that she's not worth 6k kobans rather than it's not a good idea for you to invest in her right now made me tick a bit. To be fair, 6k is somewhere in between the cost of LD and MD, but closer to LD still. But you do you, and we all have to make choices and cuts in our respective koban budgets anyway. You more than me as you have more stuff to catch up on for sure, so it's probably a good decision you've made. Does the Surprise emote trigger you or do you perceive it as a negative response somehow? That's not what I'm going for when I use it (nor how I perceive it from others).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

SER

Have 1,243 Xtals in the SER after buying 890 CP, and collected one of the EPx10s.  Just have the free card.  Didn't use SP, to get more Xtals, even though I'm not gonna buy the cards this time, b/c I have the girls.

image.png

• Like 2

I'm at 1772 Xtals now, with only free card. It seems like more than I should have when comparing to Ravi 🤔. Let's check:

• Based on villain logs:
    • 763 CP on Donatien for Bunna
    • 348 CP on Roko for 41 shards of Itsuri, 19 drops, 5.46% drop rate, very bad actually ...
    • 184 CP on Bremen for 22 shards of Felicitas, 11 drops, 5.98% drop rate, again very bad ...
    • Overall 1295 CP based Xtals
  • 60 from free card
  • 104 from daily goal chests
  • 143 would have been possible from league regeneration, including the 18 free tokens on reset (silver card), but I think I won only around 100 of them.
  • Sum so far: 1559 Xtals
  • The remaining ~213 Xtals must have been from season, which is quite possible: 148 from natural regeneration (3 days + 2 hours), 16 from 4x daily silver card kiss rewards, 6 from 3x free daily period deals, the remaining ones from SM rewards.
  • I did not claim any kiss rewards yet and have a 14/20 storage, which is probably the same I entered the first SER day. I'm currently using the last AME charges on league before starting with season for LC.

@Ravi-Sama I think the free period deals should be added to the OP, or kept in mind for the next SE 🙂.

2 minutes ago, Horsting said:

The remaining ~213 Xtals must have been from season, which is quite possible

Yeah, I've been storing kisses for the KC.  Had 293, so I should get ~600 extra Xtals today.  Also, I don't have a silver card.  I'm not really aiming for anything in the SER since I have the girls.  I'll go hard on the next one if GB's Mom is girl 1-3.

5 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Had 293

Where did you get so many kisses from above storage, which you could not just leave unclaimed 🤔? The silver card and free daily period deals are the only sources I cannot avoid, but that is too little to miss natural regeneration for them.

EDIT: Ah some from SM for sure, but not nearly that much, is it?

Edited by Horsting

Where did you get so many kisses from above storage, which you could not just leave unclaimed 🤔? The silver card and free daily period deals are the only sources I cannot avoid, but that is too little to miss natural regeneration for them.

EDIT: Ah some from SM for sure, but not nearly that much, is it?

It was from the previous SE's cards.  Had about 250-260, and it added up over time to 293 kisses.  Didn't use it during that SE b/c the 3rd girl was out of reach anyway.

image.png

• Like 1

Ah right, forgot about that. I was stupid and bought those cards at the start of SE, wasting those unavoidable 9 kisses per day mostly 😅.

We've all done that before, but next time you'll learn when it's best to buy the cards for your situation and goals.  Also, if it's even worth buying them at all.

• Like 2

On 7/11/2023 at 11:04 AM, 430i said:

Btw there is another bullshit revival planned, so prepare mentally. The lineup is (not sure about the order tho😞

"Donatella", "Alluza", "Golden Hari", "Golden Bunny’s Mom"

When do you think it will happen?

11 hours ago, OmerB said:

When do you think it will happen?

There is no information about the timeframe, but this will be the next seasonal event and given that it reeks of anniversary event, I would assume within this month, probably the two bullshit revival events will be back-to-back.

• Like 1

Seasonal Revival of Time paradoxes; the revival event takes places before the event itself

Edit*

There are probably a bunch of time travelling anime girls you can make an event out of

Ravi Edit: 

image.jpeg

Edited by Ravi-Sama
Ravi Paradox
  • Haha 4

1k koban* for the 4th is basically free compared to the ordinary cost. 3k is OK too after all considerations IMO. I got to 14k something points this last time and since we didn't get any petty compensations it was a straight up 6,5k kobans + 1k (cards). Plus around 500 kobans uselessly spent elsewhere, like seasons. There are unfortunately few people in Nutaku who have a heart and swap into their weak team in seasons, so here I want to send my heartfelt thanks to all of them. Even considering their collaborative spirit they are few and far between to do rerolls and so I got 75+ losses in that season alone till the end, which could have been free points and thus less kobs spent. If I could, I'd use two defensive teams: weak for the good folk, and strong against everyone else. Eat it.

I'd rather wait some time for revivals in case they are predetermined to happen after a year than spend so much kobans for a single L5. And I most certainly will not consider buying anything for this event, I don't really want to buy anything anymore after witnessing so much creative stupidity, even silver card or other cheap stuff.

*nutaku kobans

7 minutes ago, lainn said:

*nutaku kobans

Just call them nubans to avoid confusion (or multiply your nuban numbers by 6 and post that as kobans). Most players on this forum use the dot com system, so we tend to speak in kobans (dot com kobans) here.

Sorry to hear the Nutaku community doesn't show as much solidarity for seasonal stuff as the dot com one. I still took a number of losses in the recent SE and the current SER, but nowhere near as much as you mentioned. Thankfully there are enough players pushing the season while showing their weak team to help out their fellow players that most of the time even at very high mojo I still have one or more options at 100% odds to win.

Again, though, you seem to be venting and lashing out in a spiral tonight. Did you check your forum profile and read my warning for your insulting post earlier on? You should. If you want, I can give you a temp ban for the weekend so you don't say things you might regret while you're upset and you're painting everything black about the game. Just let me know.

Take it easy, man.

dot com probably has the advantage of more people being active here? so you have more forum dwellers with weak teams, easier to see for non-forum dwellers who might understand the idea and mimic it even without reading about it here.

We should have some forum badges showing the server we're on tbh, but I believe there's way less of us nutaku players reading/posting here, so it's harder to spread this between others. I keep my weak team even outside of SE but I rarely find people who do the same unfortunately.

Fingers crossed that people seeing my passive team will reconsider and it will slowly spread.

Edited by garadron
  • Like 3

Last day after claiming all DG chests and emptying CP and kiss storages:

• 3218 Xtals, 97 away from Golden Lupa's Mom, the 3rd girl, without any event card.
  • I got the anniversary MDR Bunna and brought both LD girls to a little above 40 shards.
  • I claimed all season kiss rewards at the end of last SE to get the 3rd girl there, so had significantly less season performances to do during this SER. But I did get the KC girl.
  • In league, after entering D3, way more looses than wins, so not much Xtals from there ...
  • So I will definitely get the girl until the event ends with a small number of CP refills, which are not bad during CbC day 3 and Kinkversary where I anyway would need refills to get all 8 villain girls available to me (I won't). EDIT: 2x10 kisses from Champions' last stages will do 😃.

So I think for ambitious players which do think about reaching such event girls, hence definitely go for MDR and LD girls, it was/is absolutely no problem to get the 3rd girl for free.

1185 Xtals from there to the 4th girl, pretty exactly the 1200 Xtals one gets from both event cards. For someone who got both LD girls and more points from league and season kiss rewards, the big card alone (800 Xtals + 100 CP + 60 kisses = 1020 Xtals) should be sufficient, which makes it pretty cheap, also considering the other rewards between 3rd and 4th girl:

• 40 energy, 4 CP, 4 kisses, 4 tickets
  • 1280 gems
  • 4 MPx1 + 1 MPx6 + 5 EqPx2 + 4 GPx10 orbs
  • 2 MG

So IMO this event was a pretty nice gift after all!

Edited by Horsting
  • GG 2

with nothing oversaved before event and without buying cards and not farming both Mythic rerun andLegendary farming event.
image.png.098051d49ac6095c813019dec1bffc54.png

I liked even previous seasonal events because for me what i was getting was a lot better compared to other events. Now was posible to get even more free stuff from it. This event was very generous for active players (but im quite sure kinkoid miscalculated something and wont do it again this way).
Will buy 3960 card+few CP later before reset to get Lupa's Mom.

Edited by DuDeLoK

On 7/12/2023 at 7:39 PM, OmerB said:

Why the surprised face @DvDivXXX? She's a L5 girl, and that price is almost as a Mythic girl.

So I'll be saving my kobans for Mythic girls.

I re-considered on this one.

After a quick calculation two days ago, I found out that taking only the big card will get me very near the 3rd girl.

So I took it yesterday, near reset, used the kisses for the 2nd CumC, and then the fists on today's 3rd CumC. It brought me very near the 3rd girl, I'm missing only about 70 potions...

I'll need to have some time to use the natural regenerated fists, kisses and league fights, to get her :) Hoping that I'll find the time and not miss her. It would be sad, after all the work I put in it.

Edited by OmerB
  • Hearts 1
  • GG 2