[ July 14th, 2023 ] ​🎆​ Kinkversary 23 🎆 Extended

Ravi-Sama

Kinkversary 23  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which boss/champion girls are you missing? (multiple choice)

• Trickster Stacy (Ninja Spy)
    • Picnic Airi (Gruntt)
    • Easter Demi (Edwarda)
    • Anniversary Arcana (Donatien)
    • Anniversary Estelle (Silvanus)
    • Ghostly Past Jezebel (Bremen)
    • Trainer Darla (Finalmecia)
    • Trainer Trixie (Roko Sensei)
    • Sherry (Karole)
    • Wisteria (Jackson's Crew)
    • High Elf Leeditt (Pandora Witch)
    • High Elf Vashalanor (Nike)
    • Exotic Summer (Sake)
    • Exotic Rebecca (Werebunny Police)
    • Bunnygirl Fukai (Champion Romero)
    • Bunnygirl Attendant (Champion Whaty)
    • Anniversary Mavin (Champion Matsuda)
    • Ghostly Future Raquel (Champion Ryu)
    • Red Queen (Champion Visor)
    • White Queen Arcana (Champion Alban)

3 minutes ago, yourfriend said:

Did the shard drop range change with the last patch, because I have been going after Trickster Stacy on ninja spy and every drop has been 5 shards, I am now at 45 shards.

At least the girls from Kinkversary drop out with that frequency. The rest I'm not sure, but they seem to drop out as before with a random amount.

• Like 1

"Kinkversary" events are allways 5 shards per drop. It's not an Orgy Day with the droprange from 1-12 even it looks like at the first glimpse. With the definitly longer durariton of 8 days and the different source for girls it's another event that we gain once in a year.

• Like 6

I used some orbs (Event, EP10 and EP1), and got Ibalee, but I wasn't following very strictly, so I'm not sure in which orb she came.

I'm guessing that she was on the Epic Pachinko because of this KV event.

• Like 1
  • Juicy peach 1

Wow!!  This would have to be the most generous of all the Kinkversaries so far.  Thank you HH.  Where do I start?  So many, so little time to snare them!  My own personal obsession is back again I see, namely Jezebel.  I can't get over how amazing she is, or more especially to me, WHY I find her so amazing.  I think it's because she reminds me so much of a girl I knew at uni.  She was very keen on me, I discovered in retrospect, but I simply bypassed her, not because I didn't think she was hot to trot (because she was), but because I was a timid nerdy character who lived up to the maxim: 'Faint heart never won fair maiden'.

Before a realised it was on, I checked EP in my Peregrine Took account (the one where hitherto I had no girls left to collect.  There were heaps in there!  So, with 33 orbs to use, I had a crack.  Up popped Hilda and Knockout Jess - thanks to double date!  Hilda!  I always wanted her and I despaired of ever managing to.  I maxed her out and I wasn't disappointed.

Sure there was a bit of a bug which prevented the Kinkversary event from starting as planned and I managed to score these two beauties before the event was shut down (still available on the test server as I confusingly discovered).  In another account I managed to get Himani.  She's a bit weird for me, but, hey, she's 5-star.

It wasn't just the Kinkversary that's important, but the highly compatible parallel events running, such as Double Date and the season contest where Neferkitty was there for me for the taking.  Now it's that lovely, Donatella.  These were girls I never thought I'd get.

So, there's a feast available indeed.  It's not only generous, but imaginative as well.  It all helps me overcome the bad taste in my mouth, and all my conspiracy theories, from the 'Slutty Miseries' events.

• Like 1
  • Juicy peach 1
  • GG 2

7th day of the event, Matsuda was beaten 7 times (only one stage 5), I still got Anniversary Mavin at 70 shards. 

This and the double date debacle I had on monday made this anniversary event not the luckiest for me, I must say.

On the other hand, though, yesterday I got Anniversary Estelle and Arcana from an event pachinko orb, I got Ghostly future Raquel from Ryu (yesterday, 6 stages, only one final stage) and Bunnygirl Attendant from whaty (today, 7 stages, only one final stage), And I got from villains Ghostly past Jezebel, Picnic Airi, Sherry (these three were already at 80/100 shards) High Elf Vashalanor (and I got Ienha final shard, too, I can finally move on from Nike fights 😂), Exotic Summer, and I'm at 55/100 with trainer Trainer Trixie (she started at 40/100), so all in all I don't think I can complain that much

Tomorrow last chance on Mavin/Matsuda and I'll throw my last 14 EPx1 orbs I have (and probably the three EPx10, too). I hope to find at least on of the L5* I miss, no matter if they are from pachinko permanent pool or the event one

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 2
  • GG 4

I finally got Anniversary Arcana! I left her and Trickster Tracy for the 4th LC day, needing only 1 drop for both, but neither came for over one day (using more than 60 fists of natural regen). Now I only need 25 shards of both Trickster Tracy (5) and Anniversary Estelle (20).

Other than them, I got Anniversary Mavin from Matsuda (luckily) and Iba'lee. Not as fruitful event as I thought.

Edit: Okay, I got the 3 villain girls that I were missing, so I'm okay.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 3
  • GG 2

multiple crashes these last few days robbed me of time to play & most of the screenshots of girls i got from DD, hopefully i got backups of the best girls' pics; i'll check later.╨..

I got Anniversary Arcana early on; i was in the process of making a post of her & other girls when the latest crash wrecked everything...

But i finished getting the girl i wanted most out of HH & CSH's Kinkerversaries!

image.png.7827fa03eeb6828f546d58f0f59305a3.png

image.png.b2b1cb1787cd272bfeaeb89217838f30.png

so despite the fffffffffff, i can rest happy!!!

• Like 1
  • GG 3

I got 4 girls in this event

i Started with Anniversary Estelle : 195 CP . dop rate 10.25%

Then Picnic Airi who i had 80 shards for her previously.

then I moved to Anniversary Arcana .i got 70 shards then i got her with a 100 shards drop.

i also got Extreme Manuella from Patchinko during DD.

image_2023-07-25_135749004.png

• Like 2
  • GG 4

When Arcana popped up again I was full of anticipation (and salivation).  The outcome for me was a disappointment, though.  It's her eyes.  I'm not sure if she was recovering from tear gas, conjunctivitis or she was somehow crossed with an English bull terrier.  Look at her squinty eyes and you'll see what I mean.

That aside, this was a great multiple event with each well coordinated.  Thanks to the coincidence(?) of the Double Date event, I managed to win over Hilda (what a gorgeous prize!), Moani, Knockout Jess and the lovely pair: High Elf Vashalanor and Trickster Stacy.  Oh, and there was Himari (nice bod, shame about the horns).

Thank you, team, for giving us all such generous chances of gaining so many beautiful recruits.

• Like 3