[ July 14th, 2023 ] ​🎆​ Kinkversary 23 🎆 Extended

Ravi-Sama

Kinkversary 23  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which boss/champion girls are you missing? (multiple choice)

• Trickster Stacy (Ninja Spy)
    • Picnic Airi (Gruntt)
    • Easter Demi (Edwarda)
    • Anniversary Arcana (Donatien)
    • Anniversary Estelle (Silvanus)
    • Ghostly Past Jezebel (Bremen)
    • Trainer Darla (Finalmecia)
    • Trainer Trixie (Roko Sensei)
    • Sherry (Karole)
    • Wisteria (Jackson's Crew)
    • High Elf Leeditt (Pandora Witch)
    • High Elf Vashalanor (Nike)
    • Exotic Summer (Sake)
    • Exotic Rebecca (Werebunny Police)
    • Bunnygirl Fukai (Champion Romero)
    • Bunnygirl Attendant (Champion Whaty)
    • Anniversary Mavin (Champion Matsuda)
    • Ghostly Future Raquel (Champion Ryu)
    • Red Queen (Champion Visor)
    • White Queen Arcana (Champion Alban)

Kinkversary 2023

Old Info:

Spoiler

The Anniversary girls available are visible in the harem already if you filter by "events" & "Kinkversary 23 (July)."  -credit to @DvDivXXX

image.png

Don't yet know how they'll be available, but most likely in the pachinko, and some on villains, like an Orgy Days.

I made a checklist of them.  I consider it a sneak peak, not a spoiler, but I'll use that feature anyway.  Shrunk it, so you can't accidentally read it.  Just click to enlarge it.

image.png

image.png

It'll probably return on Monday, it had some unknown issue that was causing lag for everyone.  The people that would normally troubleshoot it don't work on weekends, so they removed the event, until it's fixed.  Don't worry about losing progress, I read that it shouldn't be an issue.

Also, the 3 Anniversary girls are actually still available in the EP pool.

It overlaps the Double Date event (11 days this time), so you can get up to 20 girls to drop, from 10 drops, in the EP, w/ ~250 EPx1s.  I think that's the ideal scenario, and I was hoping for it.

There's 58 girls, including 14 boss girls, 6 champion girls, and 38 pachinko exclusives:

• 4 previous L3 Anniversary girls
  • 3 new L3 Anniversary girls
  • 24 L5 LC girls (excluding Izumi LC #17)
  • Hilda (LD L5 #23)
  • 26 L3 PoV girls from PoV #'s 1, & 4-15.

Here's quick links to the wiki, that helped me reference them.

Boss Girls
Trickster Stacy 🟡 (Ninja Spy)
Picnic Airi  🟢 (Gruntt)
Easter Demi  (Edwarda)
Anniversary Arcana 🟣 (Donatien)
Anniversary Estelle 🔵 (Silvanus)
Ghostly Past Jezebel 🔴 (Bremen)
Trainer Darla  (Finalmecia)
Trainer Trixie  (Roko Sensei)
Sherry  (Karole)
Wisteria  (Jackson's Crew)
High Elf Leeditt 🔵 (Pandora Witch)
High Elf Vashalanor 🟡 (Nike)
Exotic Summer 🟣 (Sake)
Exotic Rebecca 🟢 (Werebunny Police)

Champion Girls
Bunnygirl Fukai  (Champion Romero)
Bunnygirl Attendant  (Champion Whaty)
Anniversary Mavin 🔴 (Champion Matsuda)
Ghostly Future Raquel 🔴 (Champion Ryu)
Red Queen  (Champion Visor)
White Queen Arcana 🔵 (Champion Alban)

kinkversary 23 checklist 5.png kinkversary 23 checklist 4.png

image.png

Kinkversary 2023

Edited by Ravi-Sama
Added new checklists, the lag explanation, and shrunk old info.
  • Thanks 3

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ July 14th, 2023 ] ​🎆​ Kinkversary 23 🎆
  • Ravi-Sama pinned and featured this topic

Why the hell it must be Linda! Why it couldn't be Vespa, Nero or Imogen! I bought Linda at the last SM befor the actual one! *Sigh* Could be worser, but it's a little bit demotivating...😢😉

Theese are the three avalaible girls which are tagged with Kinkversary 23:

image.png.9b40f60b8979f68e3c8be659bd7aa23c.png

• Hug 4

The available girls for me on Kinkversary 23 (Wow, many 5* girls):

And I'm off to cool for an hour (error 500), for collecting the cash too fast on PSH while the server was slow.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 3
  • GG 1

Cool, so as expected, I'm only missing Spectra, Hilda (which is a really sweet bonus), and the three brand-new Anniversary girls (presumably KV exclusives, though we'll have to see if they still end up in the MP pool or not). So I only need 3 drops to complete this event. Very nice!

image.png

The three new girls look really good art wise, especially Estelle. The colorist(s) especially shine, here.

No event missions (or mission girl) as in OD. I honestly can't remember if that was also the case for previous KVs or not. The extra kobans (and most likely the one cordy at the end) would have been nice, but this is still a great event regardless. Oh and DD lasts the entire duration of KV, too (I thought it usually lasted a couple of days or so), so this looks like another nice bonus.

Good luck have fun, folks! Happy Anniversay, HH! ❤️ 

----
EDIT: I've just checked, and this will overlap with the first two days of LC (and with the three days of the upcoming CbC). Day 2 of LC being pachinko, for some players it might be worth waiting for that.

In my case, I'm thinking one of the regular contests with "get a new girl" would probably be my best bet. I shouldn't need a lot of orbs to complete this event, so it wouldn't be very useful to bank on a pachinko contest for me. I'm also holding on to the two girls from the current PoV, which will expire near the end of the KV/DD combo. So I'll keep an eye on that.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1
  • Surprised :O 1
  • GG 1

58 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

this will overlap with the first two days of LC (and with the three days of the upcoming CbC). Day 2 of LC being pachinko, for some players it might be worth waiting for that.

Good thinking.  I was gonna be super tempted to blow my EP load immediately, as soon as the game stopped being laggy, but that's a good idea.  Probably makes sense for all games too.

The DD event overlapping the entire Kinkversary changes things.  Can be more strategic.  Can even wait until the end, to recruit some more girls, removing them from the EP pool, increasing chances to recruit more of them.  That'd be the LC day 2 pachinko day anyway.

I have lots of girls on Villains and Champions.  Looks like 24 total in the EP Pool.

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Hearts 1

hace 19 minutos, jelom dijo:

Finally some player friendly events: Kinkversary23 reviving many girls coupled with Double Date to get them by pairs, and also Boss Bang. What more can someone ask?

Can play it? 

image.png.9462d4dd9c285ea9a47b23921524b7bc.png

Long time I don't get this early to play :/ lastly I was enter 1 hour more later so... "the early bird catches the worm" not true -.-

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Hug 1

there are so many girls at this event, they won't let me play (Extreme slow too) EDIT: Its return to normal, but the event is gone (temporary? because when i see the page theres not a prize if you get all girls, "I" think they will fix it)
Edited by Marc121212

Well...

Normaly if an event expand the EpP Pool the girls from the event aren't "Epic Pachinko permanent Girls". So it can be that with the rollback of the event only the 3 new anniversary girls stay in the pool because they are also tagged as Epic-Pachinko-permanent. That means it can be that all other anniversary girls will be added to the EpP Pool when the anniversary event has his combeback.

6 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Bad time to ask, but did I see it correctly that the event girls which drop on villains and champions were not added to EP, i.e. there is no need to get the girls from villains and champions before using EP orbs?

I'm fairly sure they were all in the EP pool. My permanent pool is (wel, was) empty, and then had 20 girls before the event was pulled.
Checking the event page, I also counted 20 event girls that I didn't have yet, and that definitely included the villain and champion girls.

Edited by bohammettuz
  • Like 2

13 minuti fa, Horsting ha scritto:

Bad time to ask, but did I see it correctly that the event girls which drop on villains and champions were not added to EP, i.e. there is no need to get the girls from villains and champions before using EP orbs?

If you are asking this 'cause you did not see them in your EP pool, it is probably because you have more girls in EP pool than the maximum number that window is able to show

1 hour ago, Antimon said:

If you are asking this 'cause you did not see them in your EP pool, it is probably because you have more girls in EP pool than the maximum number that window is able to show

I actually checked the "Available girls" list added by HH++ BDSM version. But I did so shortly before or when the event was removed, so probably the EP pool was simply in its normal state already.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

I can confirm: the 3 brand-new Anniversary girls are still available right now in the EP, and them only (from the KV batch):

image.png

My EP pool is completely empty outside of events, so at least as of this writing, these three girls ended up in the permanent EP pool. That said, it's unclear if this is intentional or just a side effect of the event removal due to the massive lag issues. So once they fix the issue with KV and relaunch it, this doesn't necessarily mean that these 3 girls will stay in the permanent EP pool.

All the revived girls were removed though (and the three new girls are only available from EP right now, not on the villains and champion on which they were placed for the event). Beware: the HH++ script still shows Donatien and Silvanus with the Purple background and their respective event girl's icon, but once you actually visit the villains themselves, they have no event girl available.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Jon.Landon.001 said:

Came to say this, anniversary events for all Kinkoid games are gone now.

37 minutes ago, james1478 said:

and now we have to wait

I wonder how much? Is it worth waiting half an hour and not wasting fists, or is it better not to rely on the speed of solving problems by the KK-team and perform several attacks?

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ July 14th, 2023 ] ​🎆​ Kinkversary 23 🎆 Extended
  • DvDivXXX unpinned this topic