[ July 14th, 2023 ] ​🎆​ Kinkversary 23 🎆 Extended

Ravi-Sama

Kinkversary 23  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which boss/champion girls are you missing? (multiple choice)

• Trickster Stacy (Ninja Spy)
    • Picnic Airi (Gruntt)
    • Easter Demi (Edwarda)
    • Anniversary Arcana (Donatien)
    • Anniversary Estelle (Silvanus)
    • Ghostly Past Jezebel (Bremen)
    • Trainer Darla (Finalmecia)
    • Trainer Trixie (Roko Sensei)
    • Sherry (Karole)
    • Wisteria (Jackson's Crew)
    • High Elf Leeditt (Pandora Witch)
    • High Elf Vashalanor (Nike)
    • Exotic Summer (Sake)
    • Exotic Rebecca (Werebunny Police)
    • Bunnygirl Fukai (Champion Romero)
    • Bunnygirl Attendant (Champion Whaty)
    • Anniversary Mavin (Champion Matsuda)
    • Ghostly Future Raquel (Champion Ryu)
    • Red Queen (Champion Visor)
    • White Queen Arcana (Champion Alban)

4 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

I wonder how much? Is it worth waiting half an hour and not wasting fists, or is it better not to rely on the speed of solving problems by the KK-team and perform several attacks?

My guess is the event wont be online before Monday, enjoy the weekend

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I can confirm: the 3 brand-new Anniversary girls are still available right now in the EP, and them only (from the KV batch):

I saw this to. what concerns me is this may be a visual bug and if you try for them they may not really be in the pool.

• Like 2

That's a fair point. In any case, I won't use my EP orbs until the event is fixed and relaunched properly. My plan was to wait for a good contest opportunity anyway. But yeah, I wouldn't encourage anyone to burn EP orbs right now in case this is a visual issue and the girls aren't actually available.

• Like 4

Don't think they make overtime hours for this. The rollback was near their normal closing time so I think that they can't fix the problem today. I expect that they will work at the problem monday again and with a little bit luck the event will be back at reset time.

• Like 2

That depends, Sandman is passionate and he's sometimes still chatting with us hours after his workday ended (some CMs also show up on their day off sometimes). No idea if Kinkoid is willing to pay overtime for them to fix this over the weekend, but I could see him working on it on his own House, MD style.  Gotta solve that puzzle, you know. ^^

But that's basically akin to how the incomplete and insufficient UI gets fixed by dedicated community members who aren't even compensated for it at all. So by default, I would expect a fix for no sooner than Monday. If it comes during the weekend, I really hope the staff who make it happen get paid generously for their overtime and dedication.

• Like 2
  • uwu 1

5 hours ago, jelom said:

Finally some player friendly events: Kinkversary23 reviving many girls coupled with Double Date to get them by pairs, and also Boss Bang. What more can someone ask?

If it were not only announced, but also worked normally ....

There is only a chance for refunding if KK can't start the event again in the next days and/or your progress is lost. KK is investigating and fixing the issue whith the event and than it will go live again. It's highly possible that player progress at girls isn't loss.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Oldsarge34 said:

Event ate up a bunch of my Kobans and Combativity. Any word on if it will be refunded?

not sure what u want to be refunded. u probably farmed villians and got some shards. and u still should have those shards that u was farming.

Edited by DuDeLoK

I also see no way how a loss of shards would be even possible. You can see the girls and shards in your harem immediately, so technically the shards are not bound to the event, but bound to players only (aside of the fact that they drop during the event).

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Horsting said:

I also see no way how a loss of shards would be even possible.

They have been known in the past to do a full database roll back with large issues, think going as far back as 12 hours. that would make you lose your shards or even a girl. this is what we are hopping does not happen.

• Like 3

This is quite disrespectul towards the player base imho.
I'm sure that there were players who waited for it. I freed few hours this afternoon, so I can play without stress, then there was this slowdown, and then the event just disappeared...
But KK stuff can't sit for few more hours and work this out, they can't work from Thursday afternoon until Monday... 😠

In most companies, they would stay few more hours and fix it.

As for the event itself (and the poll), I'm missing only 4 of the villains / champions girls:

Trickster Stacy (Ninja Spy) - I have 80 shards of her
Anniversary Arcana (Donatien)
Anniversary Estelle (Silvanus)
Anniversary Mavin (Champion Matsuda)

Edited by OmerB
  • Thinking 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ July 14th, 2023 ] ​🎆​ Kinkversary 23 🎆 (Resumes Monday, due to Lag)

Glad I haven't spent a single CP or orb yet, and took a break from the game to do some yardwork, due to the lag.

Reminds me of the SE's ladybug bug, where I took a nap, and was unscathed.

Seems like the KV event will get troubleshooted on Monday.  Don't worry about losing progress, I read that shouldn't be an issue.

I have 9 girls in my EP pool atm, and the DD event is still active... is this a blessing in disguise?

image.png

Are those Anniversary girls actually in the EP pool?

If they are, I could get them, and also clear out the pool completely.  If they aren't then I still clear the pool, w/ double drops.  Win win?

Nvm, I read your comments on it possibly being a visual bug, and basically that "patience is a virtue."

Out of the 3 new girls, I thought Estelle's variant would be my fave, since she usually is, but Arcana is actually my fave variant this time. 🍑

It was confirmed via the HH Discord that the 3 anniversary girls are actually still in the EP.

image.png

• Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

Serious bugs for this (one day!) event.  I agree with others who commented that it an very slowly - in fact the whole game ran slowly, but had improved by the time I woke up this morning.

Anyway, yes...  Were we actually given less than one day to complete this event, or was it taken off for bug fixes?  If it was a deliberate flash in the pan, this is one sick joke.  However, while it was still up (but I was unaware of its existence), it was a very pleasant surprise to discover I actually had girls available in EP in my Peregrine Took account, in fact lots of them.  Normally, this is cleaned out and I can only pick up girls from EP during events.  Goody, I thought!  I was undergoing compulsory savings in EP and had saved over 20 orbs, which meannnt... I was able to capture both Knockout Jess and Hilda(!).  All thanks to the coincidence of Double Date.  It was then I saw Kinkversary available to play.  There was no fanfare or any pre-announcement.

Hilda is absolutely gorgeous and she was a surprise - I encountered her briefly before, but didn't take much notice, because I usually don't take part in the events where the likes of Hilda appear.  In the brief time I had to participate in in the Kinkversary event, she was a real win.  I checked my harem just in case and she and Knockout Jess are still there.  Hopefully they are there to stay!

So, what's the story?  Was the Kinkversary event taken off for bug fixes or was it a flash in the pan and up, in fact, for less than a day?

• GG 1

6 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

So, what's the story?  Was the Kinkversary event taken off for bug fixes or was it a flash in the pan and up, in fact, for less than a day?

image.png

I had posted this a little bit earlier too. If you had looked at the first page of the thread you would have seen it too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

After confirming from discord, that the EP did still actually have the Anniversary girls, I used a draft orb, 2 EPx10s, & 35 EPx1s to clear out my EP pool from 9, down to just 1 girl.  The EP & Anniversary girls would've been my main targets anyway, once the KV resumed.  This way, I got to chase them w/o the PoV girls in the way, and I'm not missing L5s anyway.  I'll save the rest of my 162 EPx1s, and probably another EPx10 from the SER, for the last day / LC day 2.

image.pngimage.png

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1
  • GG 1

Dammit Janet, why are the girls showing as available on their villains (on the HH++ pull down menu from fists ?) as I've just used quite a few fights, including weekly bonus fists without a drop. Yes the banner has gone, and on the individual villain page the girls aren't actually listed as available, but as the event was on before I went to work why would I check if it was still on ? Especially as the girls are still showing. Thanks KK

4 minutes ago, Incubys said:

Dammit Janet, why are the girls showing as available on their villains (on the HH++ pull down menu from fists ?) as I've just used quite a few fights, including weekly bonus fists without a drop. Yes the banner has gone, and on the individual villain page the girls aren't actually listed as available, but as the event was on before I went to work why would I check if it was still on ? Especially as the girls are still showing. Thanks KK

Sorry for you. Did it take you a lot of fights to notice there was no girl icon on the villain page itself? I mentioned this on page 1, but you probably played these fights first and visited the forum after you've noticed it wasn't working.

8 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Beware: the HH++ script still shows Donatien and Silvanus with the Purple background and their respective event girl's icon, but once you actually visit the villains themselves, they have no event girl available.

Only 40 or 50. Yes I should check banner / girl shows on villain page, but I only got sus with my really bad DR ie 0% (obs) when I eventually checked if the girl was showing (wasn't), checked home page (no banner), finally went to forum. 

Moral of story : pay more attention lol

• Like 1
  • Hug 2

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ July 14th, 2023 ] ​🎆​ Kinkversary 23 🎆 Extended
  • DvDivXXX unpinned this topic