[ July 20th, 2023 ] SER #2 - Cum Again

Master-17

I'm targeting the 3rd girl (Golden Hari), while also going for Magical Noemy.

So I bought the Medium card, and with the refills for NY Estelle, and some for Noemy, I'm at 3169 crystals. I'll use more fights for Noemy, and that should get me to Golden Hari :) BTW, I'm so used to refilling, that I forgot about the fists in the season (and the hero leveling). I will take them in few minutes.

Where I'm expecting to end on each game:

HH: 3315 Crystals (3rd girl)
CxH: 2320 Crystals
PSH: 2320 Crystals

Edited by OmerB

"Got" the second girl without any kobans spent.

1.jpg.9bb24d47b0550f17cab9747a24dd1a43.jpg

Only with PoA and PoV rewards. With Big card I can get the third girl, but I have her already. Both cards aren't enough to get Bunny's Mother, so I'll not buy them

In the same way I got the second girl in CxH

2.jpg.7e67c0dda65dc39c4a8c5d1a517cbcb7.jpg

As they are 3-star I'll not spend kobans to buy cards to get third

In PsH, I didn't have enough crystals for the second girl because my hero is still too weak and loses a lot in PvP.

3.jpg.0b388831b37123a92cb10eb6da72dbdb.jpg

Since I didn't like the second girl visually at all, I'm not going to spend kobans to buy a card and get her, despite the fact that she is 5-star.

Edited by Master-17
Other KK-games info
  • Like 1

On 7/28/2023 at 10:21 PM, mdnoria said:

I have enough kobans available but I don't know if an L5, an MP6, 160 all colors gems and 2 random mythic equipment pieces is worth this much kobans (I will get the EvP and the EpP10 without buying any card).

Dont forget that card gives 100 CP which u would buy while farming mythic. So big card actually "wastes" 3960-1080=2880 Kobans, which is actually not that much to spend to get all those rewards from 3500 to 4500 points. And i wanted to get Bunny's Mom if it was reasonable.

Im quite happy that i needed to farm both MDRs and it allowed me to get Bunnys Mom for just 2880 Kobans + some extra good rewards. Btw wanted to ask if this 2 Mythics were supposed to be next ones or they give us some sort of "gift" by launching 2 MDRs of girls that were not avaliable for very long time? Because for me it was 1st time seeing them. 

If i count all those events and rewards from start of Kinkaniversary till this event end time (i kinda think this 2 "seasonal events" are part of it) it was great for me.

Edited by DuDeLoK

Non plus ultra

image.png.274703a2c58a1ecd869cc3ecef110120.png

I have Hari and refuse to invest tons of Koban to get enough points for Bunnys Mom. So again 2 EpPx10 Orbs. Nice to have if I will beaten by a very bad streak in CE (at the moment OD too, but this seems to end in a not fo far future)

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 2

I needed the big card to get enough crystals for Bunny's Mom. In additiona I used all the PoA free path bonuses + PoV Bonuses + Mythic Revival Estelle. No additional kobans were used. Nevertheless it was quite expensive. At least the small card was not necessary. 

image.thumb.png.f1e9973cfcbc0d32e10e8439cfddbd81.png

• Thinking 1
  • Hearts 1
  • GG 2

Final score for me (with only the free card, after using up the free paths of PoA, Season and PoV, and playing through 1.5 MDRs):

image.png

I would have grabbed that 3rd EPx10 had I had enough kobans left to do so. But I won't cry over missing out on it either:

image.png

Would have loved a shot at Golden Bunny's Mom, but not at such a cost.

What's more concerning for me right now is that I'm not likely to have enough resources left to complete Noemy's MDR (I'm at 57% and basically 0 kobans right now; well 40 technically). But it was a rough month for me in the game due to my extra spending on Selena and all the extra stuff. Plus I was hardly available to play most of the first game day of Noemy's revival, and I dumbly burned kobans on x50s expecting it to be as fast as Estelle's (which it doesn't seem to be). Anyway, worst-case scenario I'll complete her relatively easily next year. ^^

So... How long until the next SE starts, do you think? In 12 minutes? ^^ Or will they give us a few days to breathe and spare us until August?

• Hug 2

11 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

next year. ^

Even they had started with Estelle with a 2nd round of Mythic revivals is next year not possible. 2 years it is.

11 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

So... How long until the next SE starts, do you think? In 12 minutes? ^^ Or will they give us a few days to breathe and spare us until August?

I would wonder if they don't press another 10 day SBR to us befor they start the next "regular" SB in August. It's anniversary time and it seems that a lot of players and whales have ressources/money left to throw it at KK.

Edit: Changing status to: wondering.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Sad 1

2 ore fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

At this point, I hope they'll make it start in a way that it'll be running during both August and Septemper new mythic days.

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 2
  • Juicy peach 1

• HH: 2260 Xtals.  Got 2 EPx10s.  4th girl alone isn't worth 18k kos.  Bought 411 CP for NYE's MDR.
  • CxH: 2329 Xtals.  Got just 1 L3 & 1 EPx10, b/c one of the girls was surprisingly gained from the EP, during the DD.  Bought 675 CP for Wild Darkling's MDR.
  • PSH: 2201 Xtals.  Got 2 L5s.  Bought the medium card & 80 CP, to get the 2nd L5, b/c she was sensual.  Wouldn't have enough to go for the 3rd L5, even if I did buy the big card, so I saved my kobans instead.

image.png

• Like 1
  • GG 1