[ August 3rd, 2023 ] Mythic Days #33 - Blessed Elphiba ⚫

Ravi-Sama

15 hours ago, Kissmydick said:

getting even one shard reduces the amount of players that get her by one and since i dont want her im avoiding shards just to slightly help those who do

I don't fully understand this game, there seems to be a lot going on.

Would anyone be willing to explain to me what shards are?

2 hours ago, ChaCh said:

I don't fully understand this game, there seems to be a lot going on.

Would anyone be willing to explain to me what shards are?

Start with the sticky threads in this subforum: https://forum.kinkoid.com/index.php?/forum/29-qa-questions-answers/

Then if you have any other question, don't hesitate to make fresh thread THERE, and ask away. Welcome onboard!

• Like 3

Got her:

• 890 CP used
  • 52+33=85 gems: 9.55%
  • 60 MPx1 orbs: 6.74%
  • 51 shard drops (101 shards, one without SP): 5.73%
  • 33 tickets: 3.71%
  • 661 Ymen: 74.27%

Not the luckiest drop rate this time, but the CP promo helped to compensate it, thanks for that! Anyway, completely worth it for a dom mythic who is pretty nice art as well.

• GG 6

i so love this girl. But mythic days really are useless to me. If they made mythic days on weekends, i would be able to invest time on this. 
There is not one mythic days nor revival i can play due to my working hours and tiring hours. 
only the dragon boob girl i was able to invest because.... i days off ... and almost so almost got her XD XD (damn you , universal fate xD )
Good for everyone's fun to play it, but i cant believe, anyone who works with no computer or able to access phone can actually play this in full. :/
I know i am complaining, and i am not hissing those who surely fun.
But I need BOOBS!!!!! 👌 XD XD.
I need that achievement. xD

54 minutes ago, Shirow said:

If they made mythic days on weekends, i would be able to invest time on this. 
There is not one mythic days nor revival i can play due to my working hours and tiring hours.

But every time zone has weekend now, isn't it? Here the end of MD is on a Sunday midday, which makes it basically the best possible timing in regards of working days. And then I hope everyone has at least one hour spare time a day, to progress on a MD.

With the 9000 shards per 2 hours now it was pretty smooth already at the end of the first day and shards available all day long from the second day on. I hope MDRs get a little more shards as well, as at least NYE was completely impossible for me to get with the short time windows and x1 fights only.

• Like 2

It was an expensive MD for me, maybe the most expensive from my 14 Mythic girls, including MDRs.

I had to use 9K+ kobans, almost 10K, not including the potions. I thought about using only 4 SPs, because of the SE, but because I had such a bad srop rate, I didn't want to risk it.

I like her looks, but her attributes aren't so great. She's in line behind Bright Agate to level up.

• GG 4

53 minutes ago, Shirow said:

it did not started on weekend for me. so i lost 2 days to be able to get her.

Okay same here. To be fair: The first day(s) are for enthusiasts and gold card owners (as of free x10 and x50 fights), while it is overall cheaper and smoother to seriously go for any mythic on the last day. Especially this time, with currently 40,000 shards accumulated now, what for do you need the first two days? I just took a glass of wine and brought her from 22 shards (from random occasional CP usage before) to 100 in probably 30 minutes of this Saturday night.

But I agree that with less shards per 2 hours and hence shorter time windows sometimes til the end, and e.g. only 2 days on MDR, it can be more challenging or impossible in some circumstances (like NYE for me). Blessed Elphiba however was a smooth gift, apart of the high koban costs, of course 😉.

• Like 1
  • uwu 1

image.png.23e26d994d783fbabbed102f094cc699.png

Got 80 Shards till now, and paid over 7000 kobans so far.
If I scrape together all the rest of kobans hidden in dark places, I count 2142.
With regen and some CP in Season there will be about 40 CP tomorrow, with those Kobans I could buy 220 CP.

Let's hope RNG is not completely against me. 🤔

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 2
  • Hug 1
  • uwu 1

Just got her with a really bad droprate :

50 Shard drops 4,64%
783 Ymens 72,70%
53 Gems 1 4,92%
54 Gems 2 5,01%
78 Mythic orbs 7,24%
59 Tickets 5,48%
1077 Total 100,00%

So it's my 21th mythic girl, 3rd dark.

As others pointed out, thanks to the 10% reduction on combativity it was a bit cheaper on the koban side but it's clearly my most expensive mythic so far.

• Hug 1
  • GG 4

I got Blessed Elphiba after 841 fights (drop rate 5.95%). Certainly not great drop rate, the CP discount eases the pain. I spent 7680 kobans including SP. As for the artwork, I like what I see so far on poses and scenes.

15 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Only 14 drops when the average result would be near 30 is big bad luck (and if it'll go on to much bad luck for my Kobans).

I was in a similar boat at the beginning. My drop rate was below 4% for the first 400 fights. After 700 fights I was still below 5% drop. Luckily, RNG pity me at the end.

• GG 5

Looks like somebody decided to milk us players one more time. During last two MDRs I noticed that natural regen could bring me 1-2 shards only instead of usual 5-6 so I skipped both. However, I stockpiled enough kobans and SPs to try to get Blessed Elphiba today.

OK, I was able to get her spending 4 SPs and 7500 kobans for 101 shards thanks for 10% discount. I noticed two strange things:

- for me the drop rate was lower if I have an SP equipped.

- I got only 3 shards for 2,5 days of natural regen, roughly 1 shard per 45 fights, or 2.22% drop rate. Bad luck

in general, if I have 3-4 charges left and do 50 fights, the result might be as high as 10-12 shards. I risked to do 50 fights with 3 charges left and it happened 3 times of 4 tries. On the last run i tried to get last 4 shards w/o an SP equipped. It took 2x50 fights, one for 1 shard, another for 7. Exactly the same behavior was observed in the parallel CxH universe.

I think that the days of "6-7k for a Mythic Girl" are over. Greed, inflation, bad code, whatever. 10k per girl looks more realistic now. Well, it's still better than 20k for several first Mythics anyway.

• Thinking 5

Got her late last night (CET). I Scrooged it up harder than usual. Since the last MDR was so late in the month, I saved the 5 charges on the last SP booster that was left after MDR, and all CP I could harvest at the end of the month, which amounted to 96 CP at the launch of this MD. So I used 4,5 boosters on each to get these two girls. And then I took it slow to make use of natural regain. Worked out great and I even have almost 4k left now so not as critically strained on koban anymore!

Love her looks, her element, and the spooky vibe! 😍

Screenshot_2023-08-06-09-23-40-06_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1
  • GG 4

image.png.9a4636781ae33dd86419c16b0f89081a.png

Earlier than I thought, but after I could get 5 drops out of the natural regen from the last 17h I decided to invest some more Kobans. With another 432 combativity (included the 34 natural regen) and so a total of 859 combativity I could get her. Fromn the first 427 combativity only 14 drops, from the second 432 combativity 36 drops.

154 natural regen, 24 Pantheon rewards, 15 Season rewards, 22 PoV Rewards and 644 from refills.

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1
  • GG 5

3 hours ago, Chimney said:

Looks like somebody decided to milk us players one more time.

I noticed

Bad luck

Quite a typical "boo hoo hoo I had a bad run, life is so unfair, the universe is out to get me" venting rant bordering on unfounded conspiracy theories, here. We do not like those here. Please tell them to yourself or to your friends elsewhere, not to the whole community on the forum. Friendly warning.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Der DinX said:

image.png.23e26d994d783fbabbed102f094cc699.png

Got 80 Shards till now, and paid over 7000 kobans so far.
If I scrape together all the rest of kobans hidden in dark places, I count 2142.
With regen and some CP in Season there will be about 40 CP tomorrow, with those Kobans I could buy 220 CP.

Let's hope RNG is not completely against me. 🤔

Started today with those 41 CP and got two drops.
So there were 8 drops left, and so far I would have needed minimum 100 CP for that, but more likely 150 to 200.
Was considering two Options: to buy 50 CP each time and look how it goes, or go all in with my remaining Kobans.
Did the last one, bought 200 CP and hoped for the best.
And the best it was. 😅  image.png.83785838cf46ca33044cd656f6132cd4.png image.png.06180ebfa48842623c3a61fdfece5a64.png

I'd say now I've got a few CP to spare on Enchanted Bianca. 😁   image.png.9a397737855260443f09199b107ef127.png

Unfortunately, now I'm really broke, with only 198 Kobans left. 😭
But I'm happy, that it worked.

And to make it complete, I got the other two Girls from Psh and CxH as well.

image.png.0e6131bdf0bb515e130fe23365464d16.png image.thumb.png.f4ba65b1159633190a0ee89e2dfc76b8.png

• Hearts 1
  • GG 3

10 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

@Ravi-SamaThanks for the work with the "Mythic Days Shards Leftover" chart. It would be very nice if you could add a variant of the chart in chronological order of the MDs aditionaly.

image.png

1 minute ago, Horsting said:

Btw, I thought that 9000 shards per 2 hours was a new thing, which would of course falsify this shard. But as no one else was talking about it, I guess it is normal for MD and I just had the lower number from the many MDRs in mind?

There used to be less shards in the beginning, and LU Red even had a split MD, but for the most part, 9k shards every 2 hrs was true for most girls, at least in HH.  CxH/PSH have different shard amounts.

• Thanks 4

Thanks, and thanks for the chronological order. Indeed I at first got the wrong impression that remaining shards would be constantly raising. But now one can see that there is no clear pattern like that.

Another question: Do the given shards imply SP extra shards, or are they actually referring to shard drops, while the SP gives an extra shard outside of the pool?

18 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Thanks, and thanks for the chronological order. Indeed I at first got the wrong impression that remaining shards would be constantly raising. But now one can see that there is no clear pattern like that.

Another question: Do the given shards imply SP extra shards, or are they actually referring to shard drops, while the SP gives an extra shard outside of the pool?

my understanding is, Shards from SP/AAP are from the SP/AAP's pool, NOT the "Shards Drops" pool; they are a bonus pool.

in other news, i was all set to 2x 50x's w/Elphiba & another 50x w/Seraphina in CXH, but i didn't have enough caffeine to stay awake & dozed off in the Last 2hrs before reset...    i hate getting old...

• Hug 3