[ August 3rd, 2023 ] Mythic Days #33 - Blessed Elphiba ⚫

Ravi-Sama

image.gifimage.jpeg
Art by Arimatang.

Blessed Elphiba  - a parody of Ranni the Witch from Elden Ring.

Rarity: 33rd Mythic girl 
Position: 3rd Bridge 🌉
Element: 5th Dominatrix 
Hair Color: 5th Red 👩🏽‍🦰
Eye Color: 6th Golden 👁️
Zodiac Sign: 7th Aries 
Trait: Golden Eye Color

Edited by Ravi-Sama
​ Hair Color: 4th->5th Red 👩🏽‍🦰 ​credit to Pp00
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Boner time! 🍆 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ August 3rd, 2023 ] Mythic Days #33 - Blessed Elphiba ⚫
  • Ravi-Sama pinned and featured this topic

The race is opend!

image.png.3c81ce1ed33a54eb6e4fbd8e0ffd68e8.png

Could get some aditional combativity from League and  Pantheon (at the moment at lvl1979 so some more combativity gainable from this place) so I started with a x50 in this MD. 2 drops from the first batch.

• Like 1
  • Surprised :O 1
  • GG 2

Turn this 150-50-140 into a 135-60-140 and she would be prefect. Really nice art, I like the butterfly spirit thing and her face expressions very much. Especially on her first pose, the waist is too slim, like she will fall apart easily. This becomes better in the later poses: Compare 1st and last, a quite large difference (while I like the smooth skin colouring more on the 1st pose). And as of the upper part, no need to repeat the same on every MD girl 🙄. But the matches the parody. EDIT: Actually not, the image on OP is fan art which just also added in the personal taste of the artist. Here some screenshot:

Elden-Ring-Serve-Ranni-the-Witch.jpg

So this art turned it quite into the opposite 😒.

Edited by Horsting

@Horsting just so you know, Ranni has no breasts but a lot of fanart give her big tits and her parody is probably based on that more than on her actual look. She is literally a doll and this is how she looks without her dress (spoiler for her questline in Elden Ring):

Spoiler

image.png.48a4669018e3403b1306d5410b7115e4.pngimage.png.a8cf3d416ac32707e1ccc94d14bbd6d4.png

Edit: that's a nice bonus for this MD btw:

image.thumb.png.2281e933680080c06993bead59e4e2bd.png

Edited by garadron
  • Like 3
  • Juicy peach 1

1 hour ago, garadron said:

and her parody is probably based on that more than on her actual look.

In a way this makes it a parody of a parody. IMO, if you do parodies, they should be based on the original character, rather than on fan's art who add variations based on their personal fantasies, isn't it? However, I do not want to criticise this too much here, as overall I like her art very much, and I did not/do not play Elden Ring anyway.

• Like 3

That name is a recipe for disaster. BLESSED Elphiba?! How will we refer to her based on Blessings?!

Just in case this isn't a poor choice for this variant's name, and she's the first Evergreen Blessed girl in the game... Well, that's a tidbit imbalanced, then. ^^

• Haha 6
  • Thinking 1

13 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

That name is a recipe for disaster. BLESSED Elphiba?! How will we refer to her based on Blessings?!

Just in case this isn't a poor choice for this variant's name, and she's the first Evergreen Blessed girl in the game... Well, that's a tidbit imbalanced, then. ^^

Well, she is black element, so you could say she is permablessed due to that

• uwu 3

For RL reason I had to get her today. 813 battles, 50 drops, 100 shards (with 5 SP).

I didn't knew Elden Ring so I won't comment if the parody is faithful to the original, I don't found her measures very disproportionate and the art is good.

image.png.719a577d2c7de7d575b9e4992ccbc788.png

• Like 2
  • Hearts 1
  • GG 7

Elphiba Get;
Didn't give the art much thought; as she is black, and you can never have too many black girls.

Relatively cheap; my drops were consistent, so consistent in fact that it looks like i just copy pasted the drop list.
I've used the full koban refill value here to make it comparable to the other girls in my data. 

Elphiba.png

Elphiba2.png

• Hearts 1
  • GG 8

I decided to finish her off today due to RL plans.

image.png.3a6ff89f5cb0fe2c775eafaa79113ff0.png

In the first 24h I was able to get 14 shards (7 drops) with natural regen, today I used whatever regen I got since yesterday and all daily chest CP before going for refills.

Final score:

image.png.eb32f9eb7002149d63449dee2f869067.png

She was super cheap considering I didn't have my standard stockpile of PoA/Seasons CP, I was expecting to spend a lot more on her.

Blessed Elphiba (even though my game is clearly bugged as her stats aren't blessed) is my 26th Mythic girl and she ticks a lot of boxes for me: her element is great, her art is great, her source material is great and I'm trying to catch 'em all :)

Edit: btw, is this Toon Dude's 1st Mythic girl or is this Ben imitating Toon Dude to a point I have trouble recognizing who made her art?

Edited by garadron
  • Like 1
  • Hearts 1
  • GG 7

I have 94% for her atm, w/ a 6.39% drop rate so far.  Her shards lasted for ~90 min about 8 hrs ago.  Spent 6,322 kos on 650 CP, and the usual 2.7k kos on 5 SP.  Pretty sure I can get her remaining 3 drops via free regen.

There's also a Dom M6 in CxH that I'm gonna get, w/ the same tactics, but she'll end up being a little more expensive.

image.png

Made a quad monitor wallpaper of Ranni the Witch.

image.png

Art by deliciousmeatart, gdhs, arachnart, ignite, popogori, oroborus, edemevas, kelvin hiu, superbusty, & phat smash.

• Like 2
  • Juicy peach 7

I've completed her last night (the first 3AM CET batch was chill AF: almost one hour of chill x1s with the shard pool reducing super slowly).

893 fights (incl. 89 saved up)
487kos per 50 refill with 10% discount ~= 7792kos
7x48kos for quick x50s = 336kos

51 drops
98x2 = 49 SP charges
2x1 = 2 w/o SP

Total cost ~= 8k kos without counting the SPs.

51 drops in 893 fights means... a 5.71% drop rate, right?

Not a lucky streak by any means, but thanks to the discount on Fists it wasn't too expensive (plus it's good progress towards my goal of grabbing the 3rd girl in the current SE).

Good luck have fun to those still in the race.

• Like 1
  • GG 7

I'm just at 40 shards for now without spending nubans so far, just 2 SP so i guess i'm going very well.

However i'm very torn on get her this time: on one hand i have all the resources and she's black element so she should be a must get for leagues; on the other hand i'm not very fond on her, i mean, i'm not very familiar with elden ring and even tho she looks nice imo she's isn't overwordly either (like Sake or Yessete), and i'm also saving nubans for next MDRs like Alexa's or Venus's.

Maybe i'll end up going for her since there's a Fist discount and she's black, but i'm not sure atm.

En 3/8/2023 a las 7:02, Ravi-Sama dijo:

Hair Color: 4th Red 👩🏽‍🦰

Btw isn't this the 5th Red haired girl? We already have Level up Red, Lanaelle, Bianca, Venus and now Elphiba👀

• Like 2
  • GG 1

something to consider

im free to play and thus will never own all the mythic girls and dont plan on trying to get ANY shards for this one

in each 2 hour rotation a max of 90 people can get her and that goes down with each person who gets partial shards

getting even one shard reduces the amount of players that get her by one and since i dont want her im avoiding shards just to slightly help those who do

my top brain has very limited power on picking mythics anyway so ill leave her to those that apreciate her and wait for mythic mavin, lola or fanny and fione

8 hours ago, Pp00 said:

Btw isn't this the 5th Red haired girl? We already have Level up Red, Lanaelle, Bianca, Venus and now Elphiba👀

You're right.  I probably had my filters setup wrong.  I'll correct it and double check her other attributes.  I think it matters most for Venus, since her girl skill trait is red hair.

image.png

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I probably had my filters setup wrong.

The Pose filter specifically seems bugged right now. I've noticed it when I browsed for all Mythics' attributes for the girl skill thread recently. Girls I don't have correctly show up when I filter for any of their attributes, except for Pose. So I had to double check with the wiki.

For instance, if I filter for Mythic and HardCore, this correctly shows the 3 HC Mythics I'm missing:

image.png

But if I filter by Sodomy instead, even though all three of these HC girls have that same exact pose, they're not picked up by the filter:

image.png

Eye Color, Hair Color and Zodiac Sign all seem to work correctly and pick up those same girls, though.

Same thing for the 3 Column (and the 1 Suspended Congress) Mythics I'm missing. Charm? All three show up. Column? None. But each of them shows up for their other attributes. And so on.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

image.png.e0a313334cf62ad84de90dc0082de2e1.png

After more than 420 combativity...

Well, I think I'll wait and see what I can gain more from natural regen until tomorrow some h before reset and than I' ll decide if I invest more Koban or if I take my losses and wait until her MDR.

Only 14 drops when the average result would be near 30 is big bad luck (and if it'll go on to much bad luck for my Kobans).

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1
  • Hug 6

Get her today, no girls on tier, with 5600 kobans + 2700 kobans for SP, two days free CP regen and 15 CP from bundle. (Thanks for the 10% discount).

A lot of cool thing happen together, because of NYE (getting Aluzza, the First BB that i take 20 shards) and this mythic together with previous and actual SE, i revive my rusty leagues that i don't do for 9 months.

Think too that will remains 12k shards of her.

• GG 5