6 minutes ago, Darkyz_ said:

But I'm sorry, the feedbacks from your point 2. are not constructive feedbacks, the more of this (in my mind) retrograde way of thinking we get, the more the real forward-thinking gets watered down and, in turn, seemingly ignored.

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm also on the side of wanting to give them another chance, however they also have not done anything to make the rest of the playerbase want to do the same, so it's kind of useless to make the entire playerbase try to be constructive at this point in time, that's just how games work, if they're doing bad, they're gonna be bombarded with criticisms, if they're doing good, people are gonna be constructive, also the point I made about they never going back to a casual game like it was before is due to the fact that more content means making the playerbase be more engaged in the game therefore being more likely to spend money in the game, Kinkoid, has a focus on short term profit, and Rosso already said in the past that going back to how it was before just isn't going to happen, I'm just being realistic here, as for the PvP thing, that's exactly what Sandman said the problem with the game is currently

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Darkyz_ said:

But I'm sorry, the feedbacks from your point 2. are not constructive feedbacks

My constructive feedback about/before the league update was here: 

I was sure that time that it will take 2 weeks of finishing+polishing before it gets merged, but well, I was taught better it got merged the very same Thursday, along with the girl's skills, which is a large change with balance needs on its own. I was quite shocked about this level of unprofessionalism, so yeah, now my words may not sound so constructive anymore. However, I did and will continue to do similar posts (the constructive one I linked) on every new test server feature and update, in the hope they get somehow recognised, respectively the discussions around them.

The second half of your post speaks from my soul. Let me add that it is KK's decision to not ask us the players about new features and design decisions, or ignore the results of surveys, not giving us players ways to give feedback about implementation drafts etc. I know from own development experience that it can be ... let's say exhausting to communicate with the community/users, and sometimes you get the impression that it costs more time and you need to do more compromises with your own ideas, than the positive returns of it. But I also learned that in the end it is always worth it, also since the community becomes more involved and active, giving back contributions of little enhancements and great ideas. A product is for the users, a game for the players. If one designs it for oneself, with own visions first, or money return (which is generally legit, even important) being the first goal, it may work, but with this unhealthy "us vs them" mentality as a likely result.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Dogurasu53 said:

I saw what you did there Gotaku, wanting to claim the 69th spot :P

Hehehe. Had to troll my clubmates.😉

Keep giving KK bad ideas Darkyz and keep protecting them from all the proper criticism from the playerbase, then one day you can play this game all by yourself. 👍

Edited by Gotaku
  • Haha 5
  • Hug 1

When a dev studio shows its incompetence over and over again, shows no signs of trying to do better and shows that their head has no love nor understanding for their own product, you get what we see here.

KK reminds me of EA more than it reminds me of Larian Studios (Baldur's Gate 3 hype btw). And it's not playerbase's fault that we can see the whale milking philosophy in every new event and halfassing the "QoL changes" they do. And frankly, I don't think they care if we like them or not as long as whales can fund their development of clone factory.

There are studios like Grinding Gear Games where their CEO or lead designers will literally come to chat, meme and discuss with their players on reddit, where you feel the love and care they have for their game because they're making it for themselves and the players. Good studio will make a game that is fun because the devs want to play something fun. They will fix bugs and remove annoying mechanics because they're annoyed by them themselves. And then there's Kinkoid...

So no, I don't trust Kinkoid to have my back because I want to keep my back safe.

• Like 11

10 hours ago, Dogurasu53 said:

wait a min, he was referring to Horsting second feedback or my "2." point, got confused XD

10 hours ago, Darkyz_ said:

IT was yours, Dogu ;)

Ah sorry, I felt immediately meant since my words towards KK were so harsh in my second bullet point 😅.

Edited by Horsting

16 ore fa, Darkyz_ ha scritto:

Trust goes both ways, yes, players got burnt and lost trust in KK, that's fair, but I'd wager it's also the case the other way around...

Honestly, I don't feel like we should take any responsibility for this. At all.

I get your point, and I agree with you, in part, but (and I assure you I'm not trying to bring forward the "us vs them" mentality) they brought this reciprocal distrust upon us and themselves with their own hands. 

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Antimon said:

Honestly, I don't feel like we should take any responsibility for this. At all.

I get your point, and I agree with you, in part, but (and I assure you I'm not trying to bring forward the "us vs them" mentality) they brought this reciprocal distrust upon us and themselves with their own hands. 

Although some may critic Darkyz way, he manages to get some of his wishes done by Kinkoid, thanks to his soft attitude. They listen to him, thanks to his way of conduct, so it pays off.

• Haha 1

4 ore fa, OmerB ha scritto:

Although some may critic Darkyz way, he manages to get some of his wishes done by Kinkoid, thanks to his soft attitude. They listen to him, thanks to his way of conduct, so it pays off.

On a scale of 1 to 10, I believe this to be entirely true -1000

To be even clearer, if Rosso showed up at the door of my house, tomorrow, saying "it is true. We listen to Darkyz and we make his wishes come true because he is such a gentle and soft soul, unlike the rest of you, ungrateful scum", I would not believe him

Edited by Antimon
  • Haha 4
  • Hearts 1

22 minutes ago, yerle said:

Is there a thread I can read

Feel free to have a look here.

The most relevant ones are summond on the first post.

You will need an Addon to your Browser like Tampermonkey or similar ones to use the scripts.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 3
  • Hearts 1

1 hour ago, Antimon said:

On a scale of 1 to 10, I believe this to be entirely true -1000

To be even more clear, if Rosso showed up at the door of my house, tomorrow, saying "it is true. We listen to Darkyz and we make his wishes come true because he is such a gentle and soft soul, unlike the rest of you, ungrateful scum", I would not believe him

I know for a fact that Darkyz delivered some requests (from all the community) to KK (Sandman to be exact), and Kinkoid implemented them.

There is one small detail missing in your script: you need a fixed strip with current information about the player. And fixed always, and not only when you pass your position in the list.

1.jpg.a8acce242b037202dd0f1e651bc3e2da.jpg
There should be items like:
- Your current position in the ranking (Current rank)
- Your name (well, it's clear here :))
- Your level (similar :))
- Your current strength (based on currently selected team)
- Your points earned so far
- Icon of the currently selected team (or 2)
- Your current stats (including boosters, etc.)
- Your currently applied boosters
After adding this information, your script will be almost perfect.

• Like 1

Thanks -MM- for a huge quality of life improvement!!!

I would add one feedback that is important in my opinion: the perform x15 and change team are dangerously close to each other, and i would certainly not like to click on the wrong one on my phone device, for example

But apart from that, a big thanks to you!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

i dont have the new layout!!

Whats wrong?

Screenshot(11).thumb.png.a9ccf191e23b4d0d7e58ebe6afa8cc36.png

my suggestions:

a script should make the work easier and generate only a few clicks and screens.
it should first of all show those opponents who have no boosters - including those whose boosters are expired according to the display - automatically make the nonsense go away.
then you should be able to see and change your own team so that you can choose the team (usually the counter team) that scores the most points - preferably in a separate screen where you can quickly select your teams one after the other without having to go to another screen again and again

Edited by swavolt
  • Thinking 2
  • Sad 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to Leagues++ Script
  • DvDivXXX unpinned this topic