6 minutes ago, -MM- said:

Confirmation for 15x button

I am so thankful for that. I was pretty afraid regularly to accidentally hit it when actually aiming to edit the team. I mean there is (should be) still the koban confirmation prompt (without gold card), but one can never be sure. E.g. on CC the koban confirmation was gone the last time I used it when aborting the 24h timer for the whole clan.

Probably an option (embedded into HH++ settings) to completely hide this useless x15 button would be best? 🙂

• Like 1

yes that was it.

but i have no challenge button so i cant switch.

and now my synergy bonus shown always eccentric although I am switching to balanced or other.

i am a little uncomfortable if someone will fight my eccentric team instead of the last used balance team

13 minutes ago, swavolt said:

and now my synergy bonus shown always eccentric although I am switching to balanced or other.

That is expected: The table shows your league snapshot, hence what your opponents see and fight against, as you see snapshots of your opponents. When you select an opponent, the calculated odds however, after the exclamation marks disappear, as well as what you effectively fight with, is your current team.

@430i's script replaces your table entry with the actual selected team, but at least AM/LM 15% AP bonus is missing as well.

Not sure if there is a way to load your actual current team stats against the currently selected opponent outside of the battle page, but I am also missing this exact info, like it was shown as left side panel on the old league GUI. Of course, the valuable additional table entries do not allow to still have a side panel, so either the own table entry needs to show it (and then it would be nice to always have the it sticky at the top of the table), or added in compact way somewhere else. Or as tooltip when hovering the own table entry or something?

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

Il y a 22 heures, Antimon a dit :

On a scale of 1 to 10, I believe this to be entirely true -1000

To be even clearer, if Rosso showed up at the door of my house, tomorrow, saying "it is true. We listen to Darkyz and we make his wishes come true because he is such a gentle and soft soul, unlike the rest of you, ungrateful scum", I would not believe him

Rosso is a great scapegoat, what little we see of his character fits the bill of the "eccentric playboy billionaire misanthropist" that can focus the hate of everybody. Since he's probably heavily involved in the global direction the games are taking, that's not entirely unfounded.

But he's not nearly as involved as you think in the day-to-day operations and there are people at Kinkoid that are willing to listen, understand and compromise to put down the fires (that they started themselves more often than not, but you know... that's something).

And as holy said, this is not a question of "Darkyz said that", most mods have their roles in that :

- zoo (and numbers before him) bring the technical expertise ;

- Bella, Zami, Joe, Dogu, Kiri, Oli, Slick, myself, Ravi more recently... bring the constructive feedbacks and compromise to make the games better one step at a time ;

- DvDivXXX brings the grumpiness, Gov the greediness and Holy the annoying memes so we can have a better representation of the whole community 😁 ;

This is not perfect and we won't get everything done as you or everyone of us individually wants because we don't all want the same things, contrary to popular belief, but the needle is moving because of it, so that's a step in the right direction.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thinking 1
  • Juicy peach 1
  • uwu 1

59 minutes ago, Darkyz_ said:

because we don't all want the same things, contrary to popular belief, but the needle is moving because of it, so that's a step in the right direction.

If one wants to put down the fire, this is what surveys and other ways for structural feedback are for (and respecting/following their results). And based on those I saw and the feedback on all last feature updates, I think it is extremely clear what the vast majority of the players wants, or more precisely: it is clear what is not wanted, and that the lack of quality/number of obvious bugs and balance issues coming with every new mostly unwanted feature is much too high. I cannot say whether it is a single man at the top who ignores this, respectively enforces development against the majority of the players will, or whether more people are involved, but it is intentional.

So taking the opinion of the vast majority of the player base as the direction which should count, steps seem to be done into the opposite direction, or more precisely, 2 steps into the wrong direction followed by 1 step back to the right one, like the EqPx2 update. And this 1 right step is probably the result of your (all you listed) constructive feedback and talks to those who are at least listening, which is great, but not sufficient to (re)build a healthy player-dev/desig relationship and trust.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 3
  • Thinking 1

2 ore fa, Darkyz_ ha scritto:

Rosso is a great scapegoat, what little we see of his character fits the bill of the "eccentric playboy billionaire misanthropist" that can focus the hate of everybody. Since he's probably heavily involved in the global direction the games are taking, that's not entirely unfounded.

But he's not nearly as involved as you think in the day-to-day operations and there are people at Kinkoid that are willing to listen, understand and compromise to put down the fires (that they started themselves more often than not, but you know... that's something).

Ok, mine was more of a half joke to answer Omer, and I said Rosso to mean "a KK big shot" (and to my knowings, a least, Rosso should be KK's biggest shot). 

3 ore fa, Darkyz_ ha scritto:

This is not perfect and we won't get everything done as you or everyone of us individually wants because we don't all want the same things, contrary to popular belief, but the needle is moving because of it, so that's a step in the right direction.

True. And I'm adult and mature enough to be perfectly aware of the fact that it is simply impossible to achieve the absolute and complete satisfaction among the entirety of the playerbase. Saying and expecting otherise was never my point

• Like 2

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to Leagues++ Script
9 hours ago, Darkyz_ said:

Rosso is a great scapegoat, what little we see of his character fits the bill of the "eccentric playboy billionaire misanthropist" that can focus the hate of everybody.

I don't know Rosso's characters but I do remember him pandering his ideas of adding BDSM, awakening, girl gear years ago. Despite user feedback pleading him not to add them, we got these craps anyway. He is responsible for this shit show.

there are people at Kinkoid that are willing to listen, understand and compromise to put down the fires (that they started themselves more often than not, but you know... that's something).

That's not a great defense.

I dare anyone at KK to play their own games and to reach D3 top 4 weekly without god mode. They will soon realize how complicated and time consuming their games are. It's becoming a job. If they do that, at least they won't have time to make the game worse.

Players have been leaving because of these features. Each time we got a piece of Rosso's vision, I saw an exodus of players on the forum and on my club. KK is no longer making the game fun. We don't need people telling KK everything is dandy. Rome is burning. They are killing the game. We are angry because we care.

DvDivXXX brings the grumpiness

@DvDivXXX had to deal with the fallout after each of these iterations on the forum. Anyone would become grumpy over time.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Not only they make the game more complicated and unfun for no reason, they also want to make the game look fucking cheap if we're really going to get girls like Enchanted Filya with virtually 1 affection scene instead of 3 on a regular basis now.

Like, who here came to play HH for rich PvP mechanics and "RPG" elements? I'm pretty sure most of us play it for the art and they're taking this away from us now lol.

I know I started playing HH because it wasn't similar to other games available on Nutaku, bloated with currencies, activities, mechanics, looking like scammy mobile games. It actually looked like a fun, casual experience 3 years ago. I wouldn't do the same if I were to start today.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Not that it's my place to moderate, but i have the feeling the discussion is moving off topic pretty slowly but steadily... ^^

And another big thanks to @-MM-for your script... Just playing back with the developpers' version yesterday gave me the contrast i needed to really value what you did!
This thing actually makes the game playable on a mobile device!

Kudos to you!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

TL;DR:

Kinkoid released an interface rework for a core feature of the game that was so broken it not only didn't add functionality or QoL, it took even the most basic functions away.

A community member who happens to be a programmer took it upon themselves to make and give away a free script that fixes (most of) the issue and made the game playable again despite Kinkoid's official patch(es).

Sounds familiar? I think there's a certain pattern slowly but surely emerging from the past few years of this game's development cycles... Or maybe I'm just grumpy. ¬¬🚬

Thanks again; @-MM-. You do rock! And without you, and @zoopokemon, @Tom208@45026831(at Numbers), @Liliat, @430i, and many more community heroes working hard for free, Kinkoid's games would have become utterly unplayable long ago. 👍

Now of course, this does beg the question: could "they"* have gotten away with all that garbage they've been adding to the game for the past 2+ years had they not had all that free manpower working tirelessly for their player base and, indirectly, for them all along?

*:

Spoiler

*Mostly Rosso. He's the last standing founding member of the studio and, as far as I'm aware, the majority owner and director to this day. If he's a scapegoat for Kinkoid's dick moves, so are Musk or Bezos for their respective speculation empires' dick moves.

And there are plenty of amazing and competent people working at Kinkoid, more so these days than a few years back. Peach is a solid lead writer with the perk of not being a walking cliché of casual homophobia and straight male sexual insecurities like her predecessor. Alice is a great art director. Sandman is passionate, open-minded and Zoo or others could give a proper assessment but he seems competent to me (with the perk of not being dogmatic or cocky in his approach, which is the key to unlock the ability to improve and grow; a key other people in that company are not even close to finding). CMs and Support staff came and went, but the ones we have today are as available and motivated as any line-up we ever had. And we know there's at least one awesome dude working for their Sales department (Noacc) these days. I'm not mentioning the artists as I think only Ben has an in-house permanent contract to this day and the others are still freelance, even the other current staples of the team like Venus or Toon Dude. But of course, having great artists involved durably has always been a crucial asset for this company.

All of that is great. But at the end of the day, they're not enough, their resources are spread too thin, and the overall direction they're collectively going in is determined by people above their pay grades, who I strongly doubt have a tenth of their passion and commitment to their games and communities. There's only so much they can do about it, not unlike us.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

A few hours ago i released v0.3. It is a compatibility update for the new code on the test server, which will be released on the prod server tomorrow.

Make sure you have the latest version 0.3 installed. The script will not work properly otherwise.

In case anyone wonders why there is no Hide button for fought players: @zoopokemon adds this button in HH++, which is why I did not add it.

On 8/7/2023 at 5:43 PM, Horsting said:

Probably an option (embedded into HH++ settings) to completely hide this useless x15 button would be best? 🙂

That would be a question for zoo^^

• Like 1
  • Thanks 9

When I'm not selecting any opponent, there's a big blank space on the right, while the names aren't fully shown...

Perhaps before selecting an opponent, it can be shown wider (like when the league girl is shown), and only shrink when selecting opponent. Can it be done?

• Like 1

Or probably having one opponent pre-selected, probably even the last selected one, stored in browser storage? It annoys me to need to scroll back to the same opponent again whenever navigating back and forth, e.g. when changing the team etc.

• Like 2

v0.7.1
Added: CSS tweak so that the nicknames can be read better
Fixed: The script does not work when you are done with the league

15 hours ago, OmerB said:

Perhaps before selecting an opponent, it can be shown wider (like when the league girl is shown), and only shrink when selecting opponent. Can it be done?

Yes, it can be done.

Since yesterday's update, the layout has been changed. The space for the nicknames has become smaller. I improved it with a CSS tweak in the last version (v0.7.1).

12 hours ago, Horsting said:

one opponent pre-selected, probably even the last selected one, stored in browser storage?

It's on my to-do list like the Hide button. However, as my script will soon be integrated into HH++, I think it is the best to add these features then.

Rest assured that I would have added these features long ago if it remained a standalone script. These things annoy me just as much 😊

Edited by -MM-
update for v0.7.1
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

On 8/12/2023 at 1:06 PM, Bobick said:

No, I am  not on Discord. Yes, confirmed, you have my ID. Very curious why you need it...

@Darkyz_ @xnh0x

I just updated the list of sponsors 😊 It is in the Club Chat++ script.

It includes an exclusive feature for sponsors that has just been unlocked for you. You can now change the color of your nickname in the settings 😉

To see the color yourself, you must set "Self Color" to OFF.

Other players will see the color as soon as they use the latest version (v0.66).

image.png.6ea900abba96d747c6f5fa2a02a051ff.png

image.png.2bad9cb391a0c31a7db17e51e329ca22.png

image.png.b0d82249024ca7511c430f90a2f0e913.png

Edited by -MM-
  • Like 1

On 8/12/2023 at 2:28 PM, Der DinX said:

It is for the new Spam script, now we can write to anybody Ingame, as long as we have there ID. 😁

In fact, I have "global ingame chat (in an additional tab + can be disabled)" on my to-do list 😊 I checked the feasibility a few months ago and it would be possible. Due to time constraints, I have not implemented this feature.

Edited by -MM-
  • Surprised :O 4

45 minutes ago, -MM- said:

"global ingame chat (in an additional tab + can be disabled)"

This is very impressive and promising on the one hand, but also a bit scary on the other hand. I think this is the kind of feature that at least I would be more comfortable discussing with Kinkoid staff beforehand to make sure they're okay with it and to avoid any issue ToS wise.

The thing is, while club chat is private and not moderated by Kinkoid themselves, it's limited to a maximum of 40 players at a time, and each club's is presumably moderated by the club's leader, or at least under their responsibility. A global in-game chat (even if people have the option not to partake) would be in effect a mini Discord without any kind of moderation, and within the game itself to boot. It might be my long experience as a Support manager and CM IRL speaking, but I can see a lot of potential for interpersonal and even legal issues with it.

Sorry if this comes across as me raining on your parade or even being paranoid, but better safe than sorry. Are you (or could you get) in touch with Sandman or other folks at Kinkoid who can have a look at your scripts and give you a green light before proceeding to release this? Zoo, Tom and other long-time scripters are and it's been very helpful both ways. There used to be controversy and strong concerns about third-party scripts breaking the ToS and potentially getting players banned or not. Most of these concerns were invalid and eventually squashed thanks to this open communication between script makers and Kinkoid staff, especially regarding HH++ (either version) which at one point a couple years ago was falsely claimed to break the "no automation" rule of the ToS (which was never true, at best a misunderstanding but I still think there was deliberate misinformation from some people at the time).

Better safe than sorry.

• Like 5