[ August 10th, 2023 ] LD #38 - Lihua 🟣 & Hilda 🟠

Ravi-Sama

#legdays38 -> 10 CP  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Did you already have Hilda?

2. 2. What's your goal(s)? (Multiple Choice)

• I'll recruit Lihua.
    • I'll recruit Hilda.
    • I'll get both.
    • I'll use SP.
    • No SP. I'll get more Xtals for the SE.
    • I'll go w/ the flow.
    • I have no goals.
  3. 3. Familiar w/ "Genshin Impact" or "Record of Ragnarok?" (Multiple Choice)

• I played "Genshin Impact."
    • I watched or read "Record of Ragnarok."
    • Neither.

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ August 10th, 2023 ] LD #38 - Lihua 🟣 & Hilda 🟠
  • Ravi-Sama featured and pinned this topic
23 minuti fa, garadron ha scritto:

I'm not sure if I'm just salty due to the whole affection images shitshow that is currently happening or did they just copy paste her face in most of her poses

image.png.31f3c18262e63dd34f0a76decd7529d5.png

I honestly do not know whether to laugh or cry

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Hug 1

1 hour ago, garadron said:

I'm not sure if I'm just salty due to the whole affection images shitshow that is currently happening or did they just copy paste her face in most of her poses

But guys, are you sure that you are not victim of your selective perception, at least a little? I mean probably I do not have the eye to spot such details immediately, or I do not care that much. But isn't it totally normal that not every single part of each pose is completely created from scratch, even intentional to keep similarities? I mean I just picked a random mythic Nike, and her face on the first 3 poses is pretty similar as well, 4* and 5* pose the same. And when I was reading your comments on the CE regarding Salem, you could also say here that her first two poses are the same, just revealing some more skin. Won't you always find similar parts between two poses that are similar or even copy&pasted?

Compared to the first girls of the game, the quality of the images has developed enormously, especially the finishing with colour shades and light effects and the (often) rich details. Compare this with the starter girls. And then we always have an animated variant of the first pose.

There is much to criticise in general, but we should at least try to not tear apart every little thing where naturally always something negative can be found or made of. But probably I am wrong and just do not have the eye to see the obvious huge loss of individuality and artist efforts in new girls' poses.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, bigkittynutz said:

Man I swear Legendary Days have a negative buff on shards. I get far less shards during these event than anything else.

That's a feature, not your luck. The drop rate (chance to get a drop) is constant at ~10% for all villain-based events (except MD at ~6.5%), but the drop range (possible amount of shards per drop) is different for each event type.

At 1-3 (floor of 1 shard, ceiling of 3 shards per drop), LD has the least generous range of all these formats that actually have a range (MD is a fixed 1 shard per drop, period, so it isn't exactly a range). It is expected to collect shards slower and to have to make a bunch of refills (and/or use SP boosters) for LD compared to all other villain-based events (except MD, which is in its own category).

This info is common knowledge for regulars and you can find it with a little bit of research (FAQs, many QA threads, Handbook, wiki even).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Methos2 said:

Didn't we have recent data showing villain drop rate to be closer to 8%?

22 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Not that I know of. Could you point to what thread, post by a big data collector or community project you had in mind?

Yeah, my personal drop rate is closer to 8% (8.3%), but that's just me w/ 4.6k CP, and I still assume it's 10% like other boss girls.  I compiled this data during the last LD.

On 7/13/2023 at 2:13 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

Went through my records looking for more LD data, which isn't perfect, b/c it wasn't always a priority for me.  Pieced together more drop info from 11 more girls.  My avg drop rate is ~8% = 368 drops / 4,644 CP.

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

and I still assume it's 10% like other boss girls.

For me, regular villain girl drops are way below 10%, more like 6.5% similar to mythics 🤔. At least that was true for Donatien tier 2, Finalmecia an Roko tier 1 + 2, with several hundred CP during the last events. I tend to clear the data after an event finished, so cannot show actual data currently. Do we have any recent data about regular villain girls?

And LD drop rates for me as well were always way below 10%. For Hilda at Ninja Spy it's currently 6.6% (10 drops, +1 for the tier 3 girl, but I unlocked tier 3 just now) from 151 CP. Last LD 6.34% and 5.46% (with concurrent SM and partly MDR): 

This also shows regular villain tier 1 girl drops of 4.53% resp. 3.16%, probably lowered by the events overlap as well.

Edited by Horsting
  • Hug 1

The permanent girls have lower droprates, yes. If I remember correct the droprate for the later bosses should be something near 5%, but not sure. Don't tatke to much effort to track the permanent girls droprates because they are not time restricted.

In this LD I had 15 drops out of 121 combativity so far.

Last LD were 482 combativity for 53 drops to reach the goals.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Don't tatke to much effort to track the permanent girls droprates because they are not time restricted.

That is true. Probably I did misunderstand @Ravi-Sama's post and the 10% were meant for CE and OD, i.e. other event villain girls (aside of MD/R, of course), i.e. that all but mythic event villain girls might share the same drop rate of 10%? And we had the topic about weighted drops last months LD/MDR/SM overlap and that hence drop rates might be lower because of this, possibly including the regular villain girls as well. I am still not convinced, and the sample sizes are too small, but at least that would explain my low LD drop rates as well.

• Like 1

Even if, I find it still worth it to get the villain girls as well in the same turn, otherwise there would be no opportunities to ever get them, at least not until adventure is done (last villain reached and one if their tiers cleared) from natural regeneration. And SE progress also benefits from it if really more CPs are needed.

goal for the event achieved. I was at 37 shards for Hilda so I got her to 40 (and 1 extra) to get her from SM and the rest went for the new girl

image.png.edf1d11d4fcb302150de27a2795ef20d.png

Cost of the event was 3 SP and 390 nubans worth of refills.

Edit: ok, so... Lihua has 2 affection scenes and 3 images that are just zoom ins of these 2 affection scenes. At this point it feels like a fucking scam.

Edited by garadron
  • Like 1
  • Hug 3
  • GG 5