[ August 19th, 2023 ] LC #39 - Yura Omura 🔴 - #LegendaryContest26 -> 5 kisses

Ravi-Sama

image.png

You have until the 23rd of August to try and impress the legendary Princess Yura.
She wants to protect the sacred power of love and spread love and pleasure.
But when she gets horny, she turns into a lustful and ferocious sex beast. Will you be the one to tame the beast?

Yura Omura 🔴 - a parody of Yamato from One Piece.

• Thanks 5

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ August 19th, 2023 ] LC #39 - Yura Omura 🔴
  • Ravi-Sama pinned and featured this topic

I see what you did there, "horny" 😈. One of the rare cases where I know the parody, sharing the show and season with LD on GayHarem. Btw:

2 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

You have until the 23rd of August to try and impress the legendary samurai Oni Princess Yura.

You took over the same copy&paste error from the newsletter email: On GayHarem it is "samurai Oni", on HH it is "Princess Yura", but of course there is no "samurai Oni Princess Yura" 😄.

Edited by Horsting

6 ore fa, Horsting ha scritto:

You took over the same copy&paste error from the newsletter email: On GayHarem it is "samurai Oni", on HH it is "Princess Yura", but of course there is no "samurai Oni Princess Yura" 😄.

I think it is correct the way it is. It is Samurai / Oni princess (Oni as in the Japanaese Oni, horned mythological creature) / Yura

The GH counterpart is named Oda (may I say LOL?) and it is not an Oni. If part of your point was that samurai are males, I think that depends on the character she is a parody of

Edited by Antimon
  • Thanks 1

Ah, thanks, probably I remembered the GH email text wrong as "Samurai Oni" instead of "Samurai Oda". Kinda similar, but the second is closer to the One Piece character. Makes sense then, also in One Piece the horned princess (kinda) aims to be (like) the famous samurai, which Oda is the parody of. So it kinda works, while actually the samurais there are all (technically) male (one feels more female), while the female related characters in the show are "Kunoichis", closer to Ninjas.

• Like 1

1 ora fa, Horsting ha scritto:

Makes sense then, also in One Piece the horned princess (kinda) aims to be (like) the famous samurai, which Oda is the parody of. 

Yep, that is what I thought, too

Edit: Also, It usually is the other way around, with GH having HH's lines wrongly copied/pasted. I'm not saying it never happened to HH, but it is way more rare

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 1

image.png.3abbfa1b2c5810f6f54a8b7fa4600ef3.png

Hard bracket. After a calculation error a good week ago and the resulting to high investment of Koban at another place, I can't afford Alexas MDR and the Bonus PoV together so I prioriced Alexa and have no PoV-Bonus Path XP avalaible. 3rd and/or 4th day of LC are needed to get the girl this time.

• Like 3

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ August 19th, 2023 ] LC #39 - Yura Omura 🔴 - #LegendaryContest26 -> 5 kisses

12k, let me see again:

• Seasons: 128,300 XP
  • PoV: 116,200 + 116,200 bonus path
  • PoG: 111,700 + 111,700 bonus path
  • Sum: 584,100 XP => 5,841,000 score in DC => 11,682,000 score in LC

Jep, with DM + DG chests + league + the ~1k from SE (😄) one gets there.

I however just needed a fraction of this, claimed only PoG with bonus path and still have PoV and seasons XP rewards unclaimed. I guess many players in my bracket claimed their XP the last two days where we had XP DC. Two days ago one could claim the ending PoV, which I did (including bonus path), but someone still claimed some more, where I was wondering why someone would do that two days before LC. And yesterday I was completely confused that 15-20 people definitely claimed XP rewards, the day before LC. Probably not everyone has the calendar in mind. That might be the reason for this extremely cheap 1st day LC and DC:

lc.thumb.png.e44838f800a34cdfc197d9dc49a45420.png

Today will be harder as my GPx10 stock is still low after I used nearly all of them last CbC, and I do not want to loose all chances for tomorrow's CbC, which I rate more valuable to me than LC (after having the girl save), even more now with bulb rewards. As we did not get a DD this month, I will most likely use some EPx1 and see where this brings me.

• GG 3

Nice Top 4 in both DC (2.2M points) and LC (5.3M points) and I'm left with 108k XP in PoV for a future XP contest where I could probably easily get a Top 4.

Highest in LC was at 6.288M points whereas highest in DC was at 4.4M points.

Was initially going for 50 shards on the first 2 days but when ! realized that a top4 in both contests was only needing 11k XP more, I spent it in the last seconds.

Edited by mdnoria
  • GG 5

I'm glad for all you guys who are still pretty far behind the new BoD in Hero Level, it seems the bracket rework really made things easier for you. On the flip side, I feel the new BoD is more cutthroat than the old one was, which isn't surprising.

Anyway, I got the girl, mission complete for me. That was pretty damn close, as I was still #1 for most of yesterday and had barely been overtaken by one competitor about 4 hours before reset. Looking at the tiny margin left between my top 4 and the near miss of #5, I guess I've been a bit lucky in a sense.

image.png

Of course I was sniped very clean off of the daily contest and ended up at #5 for that, but I always expected it. A donation contest as the daily on the same day as the LC contest that awards points from the daily is the worst case scenario.

• GG 1

il y a 53 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

I'm glad for all you guys who are still pretty far behind the new BoD in Hero Level, it seems the bracket rework really made things easier for you. On the flip side, I feel the new BoD is more cutthroat than the old one was, which isn't surprising.

[Sorry for the off topic] I don't really know, I feel like CbC is much harder since the new brackets than before. Even more since the girls skills where I always see insane pachinko orbs or gems spending (I'm talking more than 1M score / 28k gems on day 2 for example).

For the average DC, yeah, it's probably a bit easier. I'm 7 lvl away from returning into the BoD. [End of the off topic]

[Back on track] This day seems okayish from now, the first of my bracket only spent 160 GPx10 atm, will see tomorrow but I will probably try to secure at least a Top 4 everyday for the MPx6 and the gems if it's not too costly.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 2

Dammit, when there is a sniper click war in the end, I always end up 2nd 😤. Did some math, and if there is a DD during next OD, I will be able to exhaust all 10 extra girls with MP, EPx10 and new EPx1 collected until then, so I hammered out most of my EPx1 orbs. The lot of extra gems will help tomorrow with the concurrent CbC gems + LC GXP contests 🙂.

lc.thumb.png.34e35caf45326ec17a44a76e526638dc.png

15th was 276k.

• Like 1
  • GG 1

Il y a 23 heures, Karxan a dit :

suffice to say, getting another damned Orb-hungry contest, salty is an understatement...

The 2nd day of a LC is always pachinko.

Ravi edit: I moved it.

mdnoria LC day 3 edit:

Sorry @OmerB, mainly thanks to work from home.

image.png.98da4c3009e63fc786321a640ceff2f5.png

Edited by mdnoria
cited Karxan for better comprehension, Added day 3
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

No platinum and diamond card boys here, at least not visible. But someone simply had more tickets than me. I used my whole storage and afterwards could watch him coming closer and finally win. I recognised just afterwards that I had a close to full energy storage, as I totally forgot that it counts as well 🙈.

lc.thumb.png.450a6007809da506a269491afd8d0c03.png

But made 1st in CbC at least 😊.

• Like 1
  • GG 2

A really difficult LC for me in HH (lvl 529).  Most likely due to the bracket changes, but I could also improve the amount of orbs and GXP I store.  I thought I might not get the girl, and need to use ~100 SC during an SM for her later.  That made me push to the extreme on day 3, and guarantee I'd recruit her.  Didn't have any problems in CxH/PSH where I'm just lvl 364-372; easily unlocked the girls on the 1st day.

1. Day 1 - 14th (5.24 mil score).  I don't get premium PoV or PoG for extra PXP.  I do use an Alban booster constantly.  I did get 25 shards, so don't plan on changing my habits here.
  2. Day 2 - 31st (634k score).  I was low on GPx10s.  Only had like 30, probably after spending them during a CbC.  Spent 877 mil ymens on ~26 extra GPx10s, and it still wasn't enough for 25th place.  I'd need ~48 GPx10s extra, costing 1.58 billion ymens more, so I didn't bother.  I did have a surplus of EPx1s and MPx1s, but no girls available, and didn't want to waste them.  If I just stored a minimum of ~200 GPx10s, I would've gotten 25 shards easily.
  3. Day 3 - 1st (457k score).  I struggled to get into the top 10.  Did some free champion fights vs. 7 of them every 15 min, during 2 sessions that day.  Made sure to equip some epic gear that just boosted harmony, instead of my mythic gear, so the champion HP could last longer, enabling more tickets to be used.  Managed to get to 6th place that way.  Except that 50 shards wouldn't be enough to get the girl.  I'd be stuck at 75%, b/c I'm also low on GXP for day 4.  That motivated me to compete for the top until the end.  Spent 1,440 kos on 240 extra champion fights.  The mythic gear from 1st was CH, but a dupe.
  4. Day 4 - ?  Had a busy day, and didn't get to play much.  Plus, I'm low on GXP, so it's good that I got the girls earlier.  There's also overlap w/ the CbC's gem day, probably increasing competition.  1st place is at 4.7 mil atm, and I'm in 12th w/ a 742k score.  Had 7 girls stored: 2 CbC, 2 season, 1 PoV, 1 SE, and the LC girl.  25th place just has a 100k score.  Seems like I would've definitely gotten 25 shards after the 4th day, but I didn't wanna risk it.

image.png

image.png

• Like 1
  • GG 4

image.png.9d570437e33367be929b13af71c7ffe9.png

Again a very hard bracket. I decided early to stay in top25 and I reached 17th with 1.486.440 points. With a top10 at first and 2 times top25 at day 3 and 4 I reached the needed amount of 100 shards for the girl. Well, I think in the next half year the spending in the LC will cool down more after more players reach the 520+ group.

Edited by bolitho76
  • GG 3

Finished LC with a hat-trick:

lc.thumb.png.60c5b780380cf0735196db6f737dc061.png

Like day 1 it was unexpectedly cheap. Last time I needed 3M or more, AFAIR. With level 356, brackets didn't change for me, respectively I may have even moved to a higher one. The combination with CbC day 2 was perfect, so I could max out Alexa and some L5 which were waiting, without thinking about gems or GXP usage respectively, as both gave score. In the end, winning CbC with 655,980 vs 579,940 2nd made me win LC automatically. 1.9M GXP left. I did claim quite a large number of girls as well, all from past CbC, this CbC, PoV, PoG, SE, Season, and the three MP pool girls with Keiko, adding a few hundred thousand score as well.

The cheap LC day 1 allowed me to win today's PXP DC with 1.1M from PoV free path. Season PXP rewards still unclaimed.

• GG 5