[ October 4th, 2023 ] SE - 1000 Years of Cum - #1000Years -> 5 💋

Ravi-Sama

image.jpeg

Fleur 🟠 - a parody of Retsu Unohana from Bleach.

• 4,600 Xtals
  • Tier 3 Trait: Cancer (3 L5s)
  • Tier 5: Shield

Electro Kelina 🟡 - a parody of Yoruichi Shihoin from Bleach.

• 9,000 Xtals
  • Tier 3 Trait: Column (4 M6s & 3 L5s)
  • Tier 5: Stun

Healing Albane 🔵 - a parody of Orihime Inoue from Bleach.

• 13,500 Xtals
  • Tier 3 Trait: Indian Headstand (4 L5s)
  • Tier 5: Execute

Soul Pleaser Lola 🟣 - a parody of Rangiku Matsumoto from Bleach.

• 18,000 Xtals
  • Tier 3 Trait: Leo (1 M6 & 6 L5s)
  • Tier 5: Reflect
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ October 4th, 2023 ] SE - 1000 Years of Cum - #1000Years -> 5 💋
1 minute ago, Kissmydick said:

the last worthless seasonal event was better because the girls meant nothing to me but now they are all variants of girls i like but will NEVER have

I disagree.  It's definitely possible to get at least 2 of them, so it's better than "Mounther Cumbath" just due to that.  9k Xtals isn't thaaaat difficult.  Definitely less than 15.6k kos.

I love the Bleach source material, and unfortunately the 4th girl Lola (Matsumoto Rangiku) is one of my fave Waifus, so I'm gonna try to get her.  At least it's possible, unlike last month's event.

Pro-tip is to get the event cards later, probably during a mythic event, so more CP will stack up.  I have Summoner Salem already, so the MDR wont work for me, and this ends on the 2nd of November, right before the next MD, so that sucks too.  I might have to get them for the LD or OD.  I like October Halloween parodies, so most likely the OD.

I haven't started watching the 1000 Year Blood War Bleach season, but I heard the new animation is awesome, and there were some cool reveals.  I only watched up to ep 339 of Bleach.  Stopped after Aizen's Arc.  I'm like 50 eps behind.  Definitely on my list of stuff to continue watching.

• Like 4

Yoruichi's parody Kelina is probably my favourite girl in HH, so I'm hoping I manage to get her.

I watched all of the original anime (and read the manga) for Bleach including all the fillers and the movies, but haven't watched 1000 year war yet, and to be honest, didn't realize it was even out yet.

• Like 1

This one is a return to the least punishingly P2W format for SE BS, so I should get the first 2 girls for sure and possibly the 3rd one if I get a really strong month and invest quite a lot of my kobans strategically for her. No hope in hell of unlocking the 4th girl, as usual, but that's still a hell of a lot better than only getting 1 girl out of 4 (and a second one along with a few goodies for the ludicrous flat sum of 15k kobans, which I didn't shell out for the LR BS).

These all look amazing as they're all done by Venus.

• Like 3

I wanted to ignore SE from now but then they put out a Bleach TYBW parody. As a huge Bleach fan, I'm obligated to participate in this one.

The artwork in general is good but what is wrong with Alban's head?! Her eyes looks weird and the animation makes her head bopping in an unnatural way. I like the fact that they paid tribute to Unohana by creating a new character for her but Fleur looks nothing like Unohana in any forms or vibes. They would be better off using Rukia (Samane) in her bankai form to go along with the fancy dresses and headwears on the other three. It would also fit with Fleur's animation effect. IMO, Fleur is not well drawn for a parody character. The artists didn't do their homework. She was drawn as some random character with an Unohana's parody backstory.

Spoilers for those who plan to watch TBYW.

Spoiler

image.png.8234e351a0b00805c2f85a77a3c8d027.png image.png.a34c447926f43ffffdf9b5a934e7938e.png

• Like 1

With the 3 first cards, usually, F2P players usually finish just under 1000 points behind the 3rd girl.
Since the 4th card (the one you can only pay with real money) brings 4500 points, you finish just under 1000 points behind the 4th girl.

• Like 4

On 10/5/2023 at 8:16 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

and this ends on the 2nd of November, right before the next MD, so that sucks too.

If I counted correctly, it ends on November 3rd exact at reset before the MD starts, so one can buy both cards at November 3rd shortly before reset to use the CP for the MD. BUT, this means that the CP cannot count for Xtals, so this only makes sense if one cannot reach any girl with those 450 Xtals anyway. And it will be a very nasty click party to use those 270 kisses before reset, if those Xtals are required. So yeah, it actually makes sense to have this type of SE ending at 4th, so one has at least a full day to buy the cards, use all kisses and CP for the MD and in case do what is needed to get the last Xtals for the next girl.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 4

On 10/5/2023 at 5:24 PM, garadron said:

I guess RIP Mythic Kelina

Not sure about Albane, her boob window reminds me of her clothing in TYBW so it also might be RIP Mythic Albane...

I'm not giving up hope for mythic variants of Lola, Albane, Kelina, Samane, etc.  Simply b/c we haven't had them yet.  The fact that Samane was omitted from this SE, despite being a major character, makes me think we'll get an M6 variant, sooner than later.

Isn't it ironic that mythic girls are easier to get than these SE L5 girls? Smh.  Also, that they have more detailed art than the recent M6 Mala.

2023-10-07_13-48-17.png2023-10-07_13-48-36.png
2023-10-07_13-48-58.png2023-10-07_13-52-48.png

On 10/5/2023 at 4:17 PM, Inuzuka said:

haven't watched 1000 year war yet, and to be honest, didn't realize it was even out yet.

They aired 13 eps from last Oct 2022 to Dec 2022, then resumed this July 2023 w/ part 2 (another 13 eps).

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Two days ago there was a pure Xtals bundle: 1320 Xtals for 24.99 € with 400% and 100 € value. If we take the reference kobans value of 5 € per 600 kobans, this means that they calculate with a value of 100 €/1320 Xtals / (5 €/600 kobans) = 9.09 kobans/Xtal: only a little less than 1 CP, which gives 1 Xtal as well, but so much more. I do not care, but if those bundles shall be interesting among the others, the calculated Xtals value would need to be significantly reduced.

• Like 2

I know they want people to spend money, but I wish there was some thought about those of us that just play for fun. 

I've been logging everyday multiple times per day to do the activities and I'm still 2 nodes away from the first girl. 🙃 

I wish they decrease the gap between them. It's just too much. 

Going only for 40's in LD, not needing any of the MDR's and suddenly losing a lot in Seasons even though the prediction shows 70-80% on a lot of those loses makes me feel like I won't make it to the 2nd girl at this rate.

image.png.1f1e089bafc7c29612134ae80b5cf880.png

Especially because the next MD is after this event :/

Math gods of the forums, what are my chances for Kelina? 🙏

• Hug 1

54 points per day from combativity => 450 until the event ends (a little bit more, but I rounded down for safety reasons)

26 points Daily Goals, 8 days left (I expect you have the actual chests claimed) => 200

League fights: a full week and the starting day so ca 350 points

1000 from theese sources.

Theoretically Season goes up to 1000 points too (8x25x2).

free, medium and big card gives 4050 points directly. So if you buy all non real money cards you should have the 2nd girl for sure without the Season fights.

Do you have the actual Battle simulator script from renalove? The predictions from this script seems the most accurate to me.

• Thanks 1

image.thumb.png.792502b1a6b9399ad968418002f88f86.png

I'm considering you already took the free card.

So 4633 + 1290 (natural regen currency until the end, considering a 80% win rate in seasons and 95% in leagues) + 2400 (big card) = 8323.
You need to find 677 points if you only take the big card.
Less if you spend the kisses at the start of the month before the end of the event (missing 317 considering a 100% winrate in seasons if you spend it next month).

I don't know where you are in your end of month resources you keep for PoA and it's not accounted so you will probably be closer than that to your goal.
If you take both cards, you are good by about 1k points, even if keeping the fists and kisses.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

thanks @bolitho76 and @mdnoria, I'll probably go with both medium and big cards in this case as I don't see myself keeping a good win rate in Seasons.

I wasn't using renalove's simulator but now that I've installed it I think I understand where my confusion was coming from with my 90% chance to win being actually only 60% (yay girl skills...)

image.thumb.png.8fbf3344066f2514de93841296164b66.png

Sadly people on Nutaku rarely go with the weak teams to help others with these terrible events

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

il y a 36 minutes, garadron a dit :

Sadly people on Nutaku rarely go with the weak teams to help others with these terrible events

It's the same on HH lately, few people leave a weak team in seasons, mostly forum regulars. I had ~15 losses in the last 2 days.

• Hug 1

1 hour ago, Horsting said:

One reason is that a #weakinseason team weakens you defensive league team as well, for whatever crazy reason ...

Even if it does, the quality of your defensive team in leagues actually matters very little for your eventual position. Effectively its probably worth no more than 30 points in your final league score, and mostly a lot less. 

I expect that the 3 most common causes are unawareness, an instinctive dislike of leaving a weak team in place, and just being too busy to remember to switch to a weak team.
In my case I plead the 3rd of those.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

Current Xtals:

• HH: 8,528
  • CxH: 7,269 (233 stored kisses)
  • PSH: 6,507 (157 stored kisses)

I got the 2 SE cards in each game.  Still have some kisses stored in 2 games, so my Xtal count appears lower.  I think I can get at least 2 L5s from each SE.  I might spend extra to get Healing Albane from HH (the 3rd girl).  4th girl, Soul Pleaser Lola is a waifu, but I don't have ~49k kos to spare, so I doubt I'll get her.

Made a team of blue skinned girls for seasons.  Enjoy!

I like making these teams, but often forget to, b/c I don't see seasons as a challenge, and I'd rather not accidentally set this team on defense in leagues.

image.png image.png

• uwu 1

1 hour ago, Tom208 said:

I'm always weak in season and I never experienced that issue.

Rena at least experienced it as well, and I was able to verify it. Since I have my main battle team in season, my defensive stats are at least close to my actual/offensive ones (still not equal): 

56 minutes ago, bohammettuz said:

Even if it does, the quality of your defensive team in leagues actually matters very little for your eventual position. Effectively its probably worth no more than 30 points in your final league score, and mostly a lot less.

See it like that: If everyone had a #weakinseason team, everyone would get 1-2 points more in every fight (which is not a flat 25 already), and if everyone would take your words with last consequence, and use the a #weakinleague defensive team, everyone would get a flat 25 avg. The other way round: If everyone took the defensive team serious, and gave best to make it hard for all attackers, e.g. use the reflect skill for defence, then we had a pretty different level of competition in leagues. So yeah, your own defensive team alone does usually not make much difference, but it would be horrible if no one did care at all. It is the few hard opponents where you do not get a nice score against, or even have no assured win, who make the difference in the end among the top 4 contenders, and those are the ones who do care about their defensive team as well. A little comparable to your individual vote in elections. And 30 points are actually very much: The top 4 field is often closer.

EDIT: Actually this is a bit OOT here 😄. Probably better to move this topic over to the leagues thread.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1
  • uwu 1

8 hours ago, Horsting said:

EDIT: Actually this is a bit OOT here 😄. Probably better to move this topic over to the leagues thread.

I'd say the bug itself deserves its own Bug Reporting thread, which I'm about to make.

The bulk of your post is referring to league strategy, but in the context of explaining why a lot of people who used to be good sports in Season are now reluctant or even outright stopped putting a week team in Season to help out their fellow players in the SE battle. Because, indeed, it does have a non-negligible negative impact on their own League, which is not something to be taken lightly. And you're absolutely right. So I think it belongs here.

PS: @bohammettuz 30 points is roughly what we used to guesstimate as the margin you'd lose by not using a strong defense team in the previous meta. And in that meta, it used to be negligible. Right now we're firmly in the GS5 meta, though. This changes both sides of this estimation: not only can you gain a lot more than just 30 points of margin by forcing your main opponents to lose points against your team, but the margins in a D3 top 4 have become really, really tight compared to previous metas. Every damn point counts.

---

Done and pinned and featured:

This is real and it is big. Any help would be appreciated there. Thanks in advance.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

PS: @bohammettuz 30 points is roughly what we used to guesstimate as the margin you'd lose by not using a strong defense team in the previous meta. And in that meta, it used to be negligible. Right now we're firmly in the GS5 meta, though. This changes both sides of this estimation: not only can you gain a lot more than just 30 points of margin by forcing your main opponents to lose points against your team, but the margins in a D3 top 4 have become really, really tight compared to previous metas. Every damn point counts.

You (and @Horsting too) make good points and I wasn't really thinking through the GS5 era yet even if I put together a pretty good team based on GS5. With good GS5 management, you can make more impact with the defense team than before. And indeed the margins in D3 top-4 are tighter than ever. So for people contending for those top spots, yes I can see it making a real difference.

And in any case, your team selection in Seasons affecting the League results is something that shouldn't happen.

With all the skills now in play, it's also easier to have a place in my teams for a weak seasons one, so after reading the discussion, I made a nice looking one from level 1 exhibitionist L3 girls. Enjoy them if you run into them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1