[ October 10th, 2023 ] LD - Pride 🔵 & LXIX 🟠

Ravi-Sama

pride 0.pngLXIX 0.png

You have until the 14th of October to impress Pride, the dominant Demon Lord, and take her to your Harem.  If you want her to put you in your place or to dominate her demon pussy, you'll first have to face Silvanus.

LXIX has returned and need your help to achieve an exquisite climax!  Go get her now from Ninja Spy (if you haven't already).

To be dominated or to dominate?  That is the question that only your dick can answer.

Pride 🔵 - a parody of Lucifer, The demonlord of the sin of Pride, from Seven Mortal Sins.

• Tier 3: 69 (1 M6 & 9 L5s)
  • Tier 5: Execute
  • Position: 69
  • Zodiac: Cancer
  • Hair: Pink
  • Eyes: Blue

LXIX 🟠 - a parody of Vi, the Piltover Enforcer from League of Legends.

• Tier 3: Cancer (3 L5s)
  • Tier 5: Shield
  • Position: Doggie Style
  • Zodiac: Cancer
  • Hair: Blond & Purple
  • Eyes: Pink

image.jpegimage.jpeg
Art by Ulrich & NeoArtCore.

• Thanks 5
  • Hearts 1

• Ravi-Sama pinned and featured this topic

Those hand/arm/glove thingies seems really unpractical.
The weight alone will probably make it unpractical as a weapon, I've never played LoL but I assume there is more to the gloves then just metal.
Some pneumatic or energy that powers the gloves, making them even heavier, and more unvieldy, and the while the human body is decent at shock absorbing,
I assume whatever this glove is going to do will exceed that.

Pride on the other hand - good art; I guess they spent all their cashdollar on her this event

6 minutes ago, Yamiray said:

Odd that all the other 6 got new names from what there parody-ed from but she is called by her normal sin name. Thought is was an error when Invidia called her that in her scenes but guess it wasn't.

It seems some of the other girls are also called by your sin name, but in other languages.
For exemple "Ira" means "Wrath" in portuguese

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nice little details:

• "Invidia" means "envy" in Italian language
  • "Gulla" means "gold" in Icelandic language, which is at least a little related to gluttony, as people desire gold like delicious food by times. Or the "gull" of course, which is commonly seen as gluttonous bird.
  • But I couldn't find any matching word for Acedia, Ava and Lucedia 🤔.
  • Thanks 3

23 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Nice little details:

• "Invidia" means "envy" in Italian language
  • "Gulla" means "gold" in Icelandic language, which is at least a little related to gluttony, as people desire gold like delicious food by times. Or the "gull" of course, which is commonly seen as gluttonous bird.
  • But I couldn't find any matching word for Acedia, Ava and Lucedia 🤔.

I think Ava is just reduced of Avarice and looks like Acedia is connected with Sloth.

image.png.1d76651d586d7429ae3ae57ed83ab010.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acedia

• Thanks 3

I'm very cautiously optimistic about their mention of the hero possibly getting "dominated", although A/ I should know better by now and B/ it's not a paywalled or über expensive girl so her affection scenes will be a couple of fixed images with little variations anyway. I like the art (of that single 0-pose pic, no spoilers) and this artist (still no nickname for them) a lot, though.

Pretty stoked to finally get 69 in range for SM (I had exactly 39 shards for her, her original event was before they introduced SM and I had no way to foresee 40 would be an important threshold in the future).

I'll most likely go for both girls, this time. At the very least both over 40% and as high as I can. Not too keen on having too many girls queued up to be completed with SM coins.

• Like 1

Got Pride, without SP:

• 655 CP, close to a mythic 😮, especially since it was actually 30 (unrecorded) CP more!
  • Gems: 61 => 9.31%
  • Gifts: 19 => 2.90%
  • Tier 3 shard drops: 19 => 2.90%, 46 shards, hence 2.42 shards per drop. I finished her, hence drops stopped about half the way and hence the drop rate was about double that high.
  • Pride shard drops: 44 => 6.72%, 89 shards, hence 2.02 shards per drop. The other 11 shards were from 3 unrecorded x10 fights with multiple drops of both girls.
  • Tickets: 28 => 4.27%
  • Ymen: 484 => 73.89%

Some data was lost, which was from multi-fight multi-shard drops of both girls. Hence my actual shards drop rates were a little better. However, 685 CP overall for one L5 and a little more than half an E3 (I think 59 shards) is still very expensive, I think. For LXIX it looks much better, so that event shard drops become less if there is still a regular villain girl has another indication.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1
  • GG 2

On 10/10/2023 at 8:51 PM, DvDivXXX said:

I'm very cautiously optimistic about their mention of the hero possibly getting "dominated", although [...]

Damn, they really fooled me with that first affection scene pic. It was a promising start, but of course by the second vignette the focus had completely changed. Bait and switch seems to be the "best" they (think they) can offer to people who actually enjoy a bit of femdom action, these days. Oh well.

Spoiler

image.png

Anyway, I've completed her and I'm at 85% for 69 (I've used SPs for both). I don't expect too many more refills to complete her, but I'll wait for tomorrow's daily contest just in case. After that, I'll be all caught up on LD girls (unlike MD girls, which might still take me years to catch up on).

I think I'm done here:

image.png.5d2c0f1d1183c7f082e76e843dfb4ab8.png

I needed 3 shards on the old girl and then used 1 SP to get 40 with the new girl with natural regen, some fights from Pantheon and 60 refilled combativity. I'm guessing they didn't have time to change the new girl to not have 2 scenes, so no point in going further

• Like 2

14 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Damn, they really fooled me with that first affection scene pic. It was a promising start, but of course by the second vignette the focus had completely changed. Bait and switch seems to be the "best" they (think they) can offer to people who actually enjoy a bit of femdom action, these days. Oh well.

They fooled us on all Seven Sins girls 😫, I don't know what happened with this event, all the scenes and story in it seem so generic, it could be any girl in the scenes and it wouldn't make difference.

It's really a shame because I liked the parody and the girls' story, but I'll have to be satisfied with their poses.

• Like 3
  • uwu 1

Some general questions:

Does it change the drop rate of the shards, if I change the tier of opponents like ninjy spy to level 1,2 or 3. Or does it increase the chances, if you already obtained the ordinary girls from the oponts you face?

With SP, i guess you mean that drink you can buy in the shop? If I understand it correctly it only gives 11 additional shards, is it really worth buying it? You could also invest the same amount of Ymens in combativity points.

In this event it is a bit disappointing that it is not possible to get even 1 girl without spending Ymens

Edited by Valiant

59 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Does it change the drop rate of the shards, if I change the tier of opponents like ninjy spy to level 1,2 or 3.

Dropchance is the same for all tiers in generall.

1 hour ago, Valiant said:

With SP, i guess you mean that drink you can buy in the shop? If I understand it correctly it only gives 11 additional shards, is it really worth buying it? You could also invest the same amount of Ymens in combativity points.

It wouldn't be a good idea to drink a perfume 😉 SP = Sandalwood Perfume. Yes, the Booster adds 11 times 1 shard to a sharddrop and it's related to the event if it's meaningfull to use. In Classic Event or Orgy Days it isn't a meaningfull decision to use Sandalwood because the Booster safe to less combativity. In Mythic Days SP save you thousands of Koban. In Legendary Days it's a little bit more complicated. Without Sandalwood Perfume you need in average 50 drops to get a girl (1-3 droprange, average: 2) that means ca. 500 combativity in average per girl. If you use Sandalwood the average change from 2 to 3 per drop so you need only 34 drops (3 Sandalwood, because the last drop would be a single shard needed) and so ca 340 combativity. To buy 10 combativity you have to pay 108/18 Koban/Nuban, for a Sandalwood Perfume 540 Koban. So 1620 Koban to buy 3 Sandalwood for a LD against safed 1728/288 Koban/Nuban for less needed combativity. You can safe 108/18 Koban/Nuban but you get also lesser chances for gems and the other rewards from this Villain so it's a borderline value to use Sandalwood in LD.

• Like 3

I'm targeting the 3rd girl in SBE so I went for both girls (I already had 46 shards of 69) and used 3 SP in total.

For 69 (1 SP used, 2.75 shards/drop) :

Drops Item Drop %
20 Girl shard drops 8,47%
176 Ymens 74,58%
13 Gems 1 5,51%
15 Gems 2 6,36%
12 Tickets 5,08%
236 Total 100,00%

For Pride (2 SP used, 2.85 shards/drop) :

Drops Item Drop %
35 Girl shard drops 7,90%
348 Ymens 78,56%
39 Gems 8,80%
21 Tickets 4,74%
443 Total 100,00%

• GG 2

1 hour ago, Valiant said:

Does it change the drop rate of the shards, if I change the tier of opponents like ninjy spy to level 1,2 or 3. Or does it increase the chances, if you already obtained the ordinary girls from the oponts you face?

Drop chance is the same for all tiers like @bolitho76 said. It doesn't increase the chances if you already obtained the permanent villain girls. However, it does reduce drop chance for the event girl if you also fighting permanent villain girl. So if the event girl is on a villain that still has a permanent girl, lower villain tier to a level with no permanent girl. When the event is over, remember to raise the tier back up.

• Like 2

I got Pride but at what cost!

805 (yes, 805) battles, 56 drops, 100 shards.

6,96 % drop rate.

I have a strong suspicion that the drop rate during the last months in classic, legendary and orgy event has changed and is not 10% anymore, but if someone has accurate data of his drops during the last 6 months that contradict me I would be happy to hear it.

• Like 3
  • GG 2

image.thumb.png.e739d7d3377dda24aa80b3e60771899a.png

To gain the 32 drops I used 305 combativity from natural regen and PoV, Season rewards. I used Sandalwood all the time so the expected outcome is at 340 combativity. I had LXIX from her first appearance.

In the last CE I could get Ira with 156 combativity in 20 Drops, August I could get Filya from 212 combativity and I didn't start the other Villain Girl because I planed to get her from Pachinko, July CE is "messed" because of a x100 drop for a Villain Girl after 44 shards and an unexpected Epic Pachinko drop for the other Villain Girl after spending 1 EpPx1 for Daily Goals, June CE was 398 combativity to gain both Villain Girls. September OD was one girl avalaible at Villains to me and I used 148 combativity to get her. In the September LD I needed 522 for 52 drops and 90 shards. In August LD 482 combativity for 53 drops and in July there were 526 combativity for 52 drops. June was 616 combativity for 113 shards in 60 drops.In August OD I had 18 drops in OD (228 combativity used), in June OD I got the only avalaible Girl from Villain at the 17th. Sadly I had not added the exact amount of combativity I used, but it should be only the natural regen so something between 110 and 150 combativity (no full bar in OD).

I couldn't confirm a change in the dorpchances from my data, but that don't say anything. It's possible that you guys had a bad period and it's also possible that I had a lucky period so to less data at the moment.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

You can safe 108/18 Koban/Nuban but you get also lesser chances for gems and the other rewards from this Villain so it's a borderline value to use Sandalwood in LD.

And you get less Xtals for the SE.

3 hours ago, Methos2 said:

However, it does reduce drop chance for the event girl if you also fighting permanent villain girl. So if the event girl is on a villain that still has a permanent girl, lower villain tier to a level with no permanent girl. When the event is over, remember to raise the tier back up.

If you want to use an SP, despite the fact that it does not really give any overall benefit, yes. But I intentionally skip the SP and do fight the villains on tiers with permanent girls, to collect shards for both in the same turn. It indeed costs a little more combativity overall (probably 1% less drop chance each, mostly Ymen drops are reduced), but there are so rarely chances to collect those permanent girls outside of events. Especially when still progressing in adventure, you unlock new villains faster then you can clear old ones, when doing this only with natural regeneration outside of events.

This all does not apply for MD/R, of course. There, the koban savings with SP are huge, and hence the need to switch to a clear tier + the benefit to clear at least one tier of each of the first 4 villains for MD/R ASAP, also during LD.

• Like 1

i 🔥💢*HATE*💢🔥 my computer...

LXIX 🟠
1st CPx50: 4💖 LXIX & 8💖 for X-458
2nd? CPx50: 7💖 & 8💖 for X-458
3rd? CPx50: -💖
1st CPx10: 
=============================================
Total 💖Shards: 11💖 LXIX 🟠 & 100💖 for X-458

• Hug 1

7 minutes ago, Horsting said:

If you want to use an SP, despite the fact that it does not really give any overall benefit, yes.

I wasn't talking how drop chance lowers because of SP. In a somewhat recent Q&A, Sandman discussed that having a villain girl does lower the drop chance of the event girl because of how the algorithm works.

• Like 1

Ah yes, both right. However, the drop chance for the event girl lowers only a little, while you get shards of the regular villain girl in the same turn, which IMO weights this more than up. But it is debatable, depending on how high you rate getting the permanent girls (earlier), how short you are in kobans and how urgently you want to assure that you get the LD girls (to 40 shards) with a limited koban stack. I would just not generally recommend to switch to a clear tier for LD, when not using SP (which I would also not generally recommend).

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

LXIX is the one that i wanted back to her first appearance but i couldnt afford her at that time. and the worst thing was that i got 39 shards for her that time.so even with SM i could not get her.

Well this time i Got both girls since i have extra nubans and i have the next MDR girl. i used 5 SP to get both

Pride : 396 CP (167 refills and 229 free) . 36 drops .9.09 % drop rated . nubans : 3 SP + refills  594 nubans (3564 kobans)

LXIX  : 246 CP (all refills) .20 drops . 8.13 % drop rate . nubans :(2 SP + refills +1 market refill)= 637 nubans (3822 kobans)

pride.JPG

LXIX.JPG

Edited by madahmed
  • Like 1
  • GG 5