[ October 14th, 2023 ] DP - Demonic Pleasures

Ravi-Sama

GS3 is based on her eyes colors, so does not really mater here but yeah I'm fine with it being the first pose colors, it would make more sense than unknown.

And yeah, having a triple color attribute would be OP and I'm not asking for it.

Edited by mdnoria

4 hours ago, mdnoria said:

GS3 is based on her eyes colors, so does not really mater here

It would still matter as she could not get/grant the bonus from other girls with the skill. But actually, I was wrong, and there are girls with "Unknown" hair colour as trait:

image.thumb.png.c41d4ac1526e3dbaf5b244c6d2de8dc8.png

Well, all are variants of the housemaids:

image.png.5cfc1cec0e80f6d9a275beb271af234b.png

So "Unknown" is just a rare hair colour in this regards, and not even the rarest after Selina was added in July LC with her new "Bronze" hair colour.

But there are no blessings for "Unknown" hair or eye colours, right?

• Like 2

il y a 6 minutes, Horsting a dit :

But actually, I was wrong, and there are girls with "Unknown" hair colour as trait:

Didn't check her/them 😖

Since the Unknown hair color trait exist in the Harem filters, I would not exclude it from appearing in blessings one day.

Also I was thinking of some Norous which have green eyes but in some poses, these are hidden by a piece of cloth. So if the attributes were always those of the 0 star pose, this would probably conflict.

Same if the character eyes change color because of a transformation, I don't know if such case exist yet.

Edited by mdnoria

On 10/17/2023 at 3:33 PM, Horsting said:

I wished they would in case just choose the normal/first hair colour(s) of the girl, instead of "unknown" when it changes with whichever metamorphosis they go through in along their poses. Blessings are one reason, but GS3 another new reason why girls with "unknown" attributes are at risk of becoming irrelevant for BDSM.

Giving them more then 3 colours on the other hand would be OP.

Yeah, I also think that they should give her a hair colour. Otherwise, it's a handicap, I might not have taken the extra path had I known that she doesn't have a hair colour... 😢

I think that she should have a purple hair, maybe couple with Black or white, that would suit her.

Edited by OmerB

11 hours ago, Horsting said:

But there are no blessings for "Unknown" hair or eye colours, right?

If it exists as an attribute, a Blessing can land on it. A week of the unknown hair color could totally happen. It wouldn't be super interesting as it would basically just be a matter of do you have MD Housemaid or not, but random is random.

We had a blessing for Dark Eye Color on dot com twice over the past few weeks, even though exactly two girls in the game have that attribute: the two variants of Dame Charmante, both of which are 3-star girls. When this type of roll happens, it basically just means there's only one blessing that week.

I wish they would streamline and clean up the attributes overall instead of introducing even more super rare ones, seemingly randomly changing one girl's attribute from time to time (and not always in a way that makes more sense, just ask @Yamiray he's the expert on stealth changes) and keeping inconsistencies with some girls having both hair colors even when one of the two is barely visible while other girls clearly should have two colors based on their appearance but don't in the database. Not to mention the extra layer of arbitrary that makes one girl register as "Golden and Purple" and the other "Purple and Golden", which is the same for Blessings but very different for GS3.

They got rid of "Light Brown" a year or so ago, and solidified "Dark Blond" instead. This made complete sense as the two shades are basically the same and we don't need such a level of nitpicky precision at all. But we still have stuff like "Dark Pink" as a separate color from "Pink", "Silver" vs "Grey", "Blonde" vs "Golden" vs "Strawberry Blonde" vs "Orange" vs "Bronze" vs whatever the hell. You can go infinite in the color nuances, but aside from artificially complicating battle mechanics for which these attributes are relevant, it's neither needed nor in line with the spirit of the game, imho.

In contrast (lol) any shade of purple is just "Purple", even though visually there's a world of difference between some of the shades of purple we have. I mean as far as the database is concerned, all these girls have the same hair color:

image.png

But these four girls? Completely different colors:

image.png

It's just nonsense.

We should have maybe 10 colors each for eyes and hair, maximum, and with consistency. Something like Yellow/Blond, Brown, Dark/Black (not both!), Red, White, Grey (all the natural colors you need to describe hair unless you work at a hair salon), and then one of each of all the flashy ones you routinely see in comics and cartoons (but require dye IRL): Blue, Green, Purple, Pink... well, that's about it really.

Instead we have 15+ and counting, with half a dozen clearly redundant while other areas of the color spectrum are left without any nuance at all. That's so Kinkoid! ^^

• Like 7
  • Thinking 1
  • uwu 1

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

We should have maybe 10 colors each for eyes and hair, maximum

I would prefer 12, so the same amount like Pose and zodiac sign. But in general I'm with you: reducing of different colours or grouping them (darkblond would also affect blond and vice versa for example) is needed.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

In this past week I was on vacation, and I only entered the game to empty my bars a couple of times a day. I had to ignore this DP entirely, and oh boy, it was the best DP iteration of all time. Loved that. 

The two girls look nice, though, so well done toon artist. Sadly for kinkoid, not nice enough for me to spend kobans and skip the "get a new girl" and "complete PoP" requests a d rush the event in this last hour

• uwu 1

2 hours ago, bolitho76 said:
7 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

We should have maybe 10 colors each for eyes and hair, maximum

I would prefer 12, so the same amount like Pose and zodiac sign.

Absolutely seconded. 12 heir and eye colours along with 12 favourite poses and zodiac signs would perfectly make sense. This would imply a reduction in both cases, hence merging those rare nuances and enforcing an actual choice for "Unkown" colours.

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

Funny, they made DP last two days longer in TransPSH, because of the non existing PoV problem over there. 😁

I payed to get past it(twice) but if I had just said I'm stuck and nothing more I can do, I do appreciate the gesture to now give me the time to make up for the lost time.

• Like 1

I had no serious chance of completing this once the "collect shards" started popping up. It's like the POV: you cannot progress if no girls are available to pursue. I did spend kobans six times to gain something out of the event. Overall, this was a loser of an event.

• Like 2
  • Hug 3

13 hours ago, Pelinor said:

completing this once the "collect shards" started popping up

I had it twice in TPSH, first time I could use the Gurl from Season, and second time the first 50 shards from DP + 30 from Villain drops.
But I also had multiple times, thinking it would be end of line.

Luckily the awaken or spend gems tasks don't hurt over there, because gems aren't needed for anything else.
But selling stuff might hurt, and getting XP is a pain. (No PoV/PoG)

• Like 2